š™¤š™Ŗš™©š™šš™§ š™—š™–š™£š™ š™Ø - š™¢š™žļæ½...

By user72496x

š™Šš˜½š™“, š™ š™¤š™¤š™  š˜… š™„š™¤š™œš™Ŗš™š, š™…š™Ÿ š™¢š™–š™®š™—š™–š™£š™  š™­ š™„š™–š™žš™œš™š š™¬š™šš™Øš™© āœˆļøŽāœˆļøŽāœˆļøŽ I young girl who has a pas... More

š• š•Ÿš•–
š•„š•Øš• 
š•„š•™š•£š•–š•–
š•—š• š•¦š•£
š•—š•šš•§š•–
š•¤š•šš•©
š•¤š•–š•§š•–š•Ÿ
š•–š•šš•˜š•™š•„
š•Ÿš•šš•Ÿš•–
š•„š•–š•Ÿ
š•–š•š•–š•§š•–š•Ÿ
š•„š•Øš•–š•š•§š•–
š•„š•™š•šš•£š•„š•–š•–š•Ÿ
š•„š”¼š•Šš•Šš”øš”¾š”¼
š•—š•šš•—š•„š•–š•–š•Ÿ
š•¤š•šš•©š•„š•–š•–š•Ÿ
š•¤š•–š•§š•–š•Ÿš•„š•–š•–š•Ÿ
š•–š•šš•˜š•™š•„š•–š•–š•Ÿ
š•Ÿš•šš•Ÿš•–š•„š•–š•–š•Ÿ
š•„š•Øš•–š•Ÿš•„š•Ŗ
š•„š•Øš•–š•Ÿš•„š•Ŗ-š• š•Ÿš•–
š•„š•Øš•–š•Ÿš•„š•Ŗ-š•„š•Øš• 
š•„š•Øš•–š•Ÿš•„š•Ŗ-š•„š•™š•£š•–š•–
š•„š•Øš•–š•Ÿš•„š•Ŗ-š•—š• š•¦š•£
š•„š•Øš•–š•Ÿš•„š•Ŗ-š•—š•šš•§š•–
š•„š•Øš•–š•Ÿš•„š•Ŗ-š•¤š•šš•©
š•„š•Øš•–š•Ÿš•„š•Ŗ-š•¤š•–š•§š•–š•Ÿ

š•—š• š•¦š•£š•„š•–š•–š•Ÿ

260 4 0
By user72496x

I woke up surprisingly not on the sofa but in a bed I don't know how I got there as I remember roughly falling asleep on the sofa, the bedsheets was blue and had a throw blanket at the end it was cold and cooling the sent of the bed was similar to the sea which was comforting.I felt as if I was sinking into the mattress.

I sat up from the Bed the room was based with hard wooden draws and the window was close to the bed.
Books was for filled in the corner on a bed side cabinet draw.

I pushed myself up out i quickly put my hair into a messy bun leaving two part out in the front. I headed out of the bedroom and went to the main part of the house house which was the kitchen and living room.

"morning princess" it was jj I smiled "morning blondie" I looked at him as I stretched my arms out.
I changed the topic quickly "Where's John b" I asked him "he's gone to the shop he'll be back soon" Jj spoke. I quickly put my body onto the couch which then Jj came over to after from standing in the kitchen.

"how come I ended up in there" I asked curiously, Jj "I carried you" He said I smiled which he did back it kind of made my stomach feel warm inside.

"Do you want to talk about it know?" Jj asked I nodded I told him from start to end on why I went there and how I found out and told him about the box she left me.

I didn't like complaining to Jj about family as I knew that he didn't really have a family of his own.

This is why the boy is so clingy as he isn't used to being shown love or affection.

Silence passed over when Jj began to talk "what are you going to do with your parents" Jj asked i forgot that I had told him yesterday about my situation "I haven't thought about it yet" I said "don't go to mad at them, they probably did it to protect you" he said I smiled at him in thought "I wish my dad would care about how I felt" he said at this moment I wanted to hug him I would never know the feeling of that.

I stroked his arm "you know you can talk or come to me whenever you feel like, I-I care about you Jj a lot" I said smiling he didn't respond just smile in thought.

After a couple minutes me and Jj switch the conversation up we began to talk about the ocean Jj told me that he still surfed and asked me if I could still "you think I live on this island and can't surf" I asked him in a sarcastic tone "you'd be surprised how many can't" I smirked "how would you know blondie" I said using that nickname again "you go around?" I said "guessing stuff now are we miss Jones" I smirked "I guess so" I said.

Before we could say anything else John b came through the door holding a bag in each hand.

"hey John b" I said making him feel noticed "hey Paige,how'd you sleep?" He said while smirking "all good quite comfortable actually" I said Jj shared a look with John b "what's in the bag dude" Jj said jumping over the sofa walking towards John b.

"I got us some breakfast" John b said "food to cook?" I question "what else would it be" Jj said in a sarcastic tone I rolled my eyes "anyways what's the food John b" I asked John b took out pancake mix and lemon and sugar "no way" I said excitedly "what is it Paige" John b asked "pancakes are my favourite, I haven't had them in ages" I said smiling.

Before making the pancakes Jj gave me one of his jumpers it was a washed out plain grey one he said so that I don't get my clothes dirty.

The jumper was massive on me.

I liked in the mirror Jj came behind me "I think it suits you" he said staring at me in the mirror I smiled at him I then turned on my heels and gazed into his eyes "Come on slow coach let's get cooking" I smirked and he followed.

We began making them and once we finished half was already gone from all of us picking them up and eating them.

I stayed at there until i realised that I had midsummers later that evening "shit" I mumbled I quickly got up and thanked the pair and explained that I had midsummers I then said that I'll come back to give back Jj his jumper.

I give them both a hug and left after I got my keys.

I hopped in my car and got my phone and sun glasses from the storage department. I placed my glasses on and reversed from John b area I looked up in my mirror to reverse and saw the tote bag I promised myself that I wasn't going to confront my parents yet as it was midsummers and also wasn't going to look at what my nana had left for me until afterwards.

I pulled up to my drive way slipping my phone into my shorts I already knew my parents was going to be mad.

I walked in my parents already on my case "PAIGE where have you been?" My dad basically screaming "look I'm sorry I stayed over a friends because it was to dark to drive dad, and the signal is still low because of the storm" I said in a soft tone trying to win them over.

My parents knew I didn't like driving in the dark. "We was just worried Paige" in a soft tone my parents couldn't argue with me cause it's not as if I could do anything about it "I'm sorry guys I didn't mean to scare you" I said looking down sadly I was just to good of a liar.

My mum came to my side giving me a hug.

"Hey hey don't ruin you clear skin by getting upset we got midsummers soon"

I wiped my eye and smiled at her.

My mother then dragged me to a the living room which looked like a closet "we got you options this year for midsummers" she said, she showed me three dresses one thick heavy looking blue one which didn't seem pleasing to me. A red laced one that low-key looked seductive or a silk brown dress which came off the shoulders and had a cut on the leg.

I got rid of the blue one and tried on the red one it had a cut in the back but had a weird pattern on the end.

I tried on the brown one it was silk and it felt perfect on my self plus I knew what I could pull this off with.

"This is the one mam" I said showing her it "you look lovely Paige" she said smiling at me I smiled back observing what I looked like in the dress "right now take it off so you don't ruin it for later" my mother said.

Midsummer a gift of joy some say.

Midsummer was either you would love it or hate it.
It's the sort of place where all kooks go when celebrating a special occasion. This midsummers was for my dad and ward, they are work buddies and somethings good happened to them that I can't really explain to be honest.

Talking about ward and my farther, this is how the West and Cameron's families are so close.

I went to my room and got ready I put on more make up then usual and curled my hair I then went and got the dress of my mother and put it on.

The dress showed partly of my figure normally your supposed to wear heals but I just styled it with white long socks that go above the ankles and a pair of new clean white shoes.

I headed downstairs "you look amazing Paige" my father said which I smiled to my mother had a necklace in hand it was a sliver thick necklace "I want you to have this Paige" I smiled as she put it on for me as I had my phone in hand.

We was waiting for my brother to come down the stairs. He started walking down he was wearing a black tuxedo with a red tie "looking good son" my dad said.

We all got in the car driving to midsummer.

The sun was beginning to set.

We arrived at midsummers as we walked out the door people began to clap for our family like they did for the Cameron's a second ago as my family spread apart I made my way around,there was so many couples spread everywhere.

I noticed Kiara and Pope was together staring at where I had just come from.

As I was about to go to Sarah I noticed her getting pulled away by Topper. I looked back over to pope to see that Kiara had left so I walked over to him "hey pope" I said smiling he looked up "Paige wow you look amazing" he said he put his hand out and we did are hand shake.

After talking for a while someone grabbed my arm "bye pope" I yelled as I was pulled away it was layla she pulled me through a group of boys "looking good Paige" it was a deep recognisable voice I turned back to see Rafe, Kelce, my brother who looked disgusted by what was just said and other boys all looking I rolled my eyes and focused on Layla.

"Where are we going layla" I spoke she dragged me into the bathroom "help me" she said I narrowed my eyebrows at her "with what" I said "take of this stupid dress" she said.

Layla wasn't the type to wear dresses as you can tell she much preferred comfortable clothes like shorts tank tops.

I untied the back of the dress for her for her it slipped of underneath her clothes she was wearing shorts and a topI laughed, she put the dress in the sink "let's go" she said we began walking out "how come you done that" I asked her "I did it last year swell, it's just my farther liked to have a good entrance for this thing" she said I laughed as we walked out to the dance floor.

Once we got to the dance floor we went over to the group of girls Sarah grabbed my hands and pulled me to dance. We was holding hands until someone tapped my shoulder "Jj" I said he put one finger to my lips "shush.. I got a note for you" I narrowed my eyebrows "a note ok" I said he handed me the note and I quickly moved out of the dance I read the note "hey paigey meet me bag drop of - John b" it said I bit my lip and looked up. I quickly then walked off towards it.

I walked there to see John b "hi" I said "wow...you look beautiful...just don't tell Jj I said that" I smiled and laughed "I've got something to tell you" he said I listen he started explaining about gold "gold!?" I question him "shush... yeah and I know where it is" I looked him in the eye "what have I got to do with this" I asked "well..." he said taking a breath "I think we need you to help us" he said sounding serious "I-I will but John b I just you know don't get along with your friends that well" I said "I know and I'll try fix that...can you do one last thing for me" he said "a map I need of Sarah it's in her dads office" he said "map of Sarah got it John b" I said "hey Paige is that you" I pushed John b down and he started to crawl to the wall "me me at 9pm Tanny hill" he said I put to fingers to my head meaning got it.

I started to walk over to whoever called me "oh my god" I muttered underneath my breath I walked over it was Topper his face told me he was miserable "hey" I said "what are you doing out here" Topper asked "Layla said she had heaps of vodka or something" I said "oh yeah layla.. was that who you was talking to" Topper asked i nodded my head disagreeing "was I just seeing things or I could've swore you was talking to someone" he said growing angry "Topper maybe you might want to get your eyes tested or something, I was by myself" I said in a tone "I could've sworn I saw you up there with someone" he said not listening to me "are you trying to call me i liar Topper" I rolled my eyes "look I don't have time for you" I began to walk but he grabbed my arm "was you with Sarah yesterday at Chapel hill" I knew that Sarah was with John b as I saw her before going to my grandparents "yes I was actually we went on a shopping trip" I said covering for her, he was still holding onto my arm I pointed over to the crowd "look there's Sarah right there" I lied, he quickly let go of my arm "where" I quickly dashed off before he could speak to me "later loser" I said running away holding my dress up.

I pushed a way through a crowd to go to my parents outside behind me going down the steps was Jj getting escorted my a body guard.

Everyone attention by now had turned to Jj when he shouted "hey it's okay everybody let's hear it for the men and women who are in uniform right now" he started clapping and pointed at rose "oo rose you look like lady liberty" he said making her face change.

"Let go of him..you can't just boot him I invited him here" Kiara yelled her parents trying to stop her but she wasn't stopping "I'm a member of this club" she said coming across strongly.

Kiara wasn't a person a particular person I liked but at least she cared for her friends and wasn't afraid to tell everyone.

Jj pushed the guard of him making everyone attention to back to him. He then started talking to pope. Kiara and pope started running toward the John b and jj also lacey who was at the end cheering for them.

Heyward who I knew as from my mother this is because she would always take me to see him when I was younger as he worked by the ocean and I was obsessed with fish at the time he was yelling at pope.

Kiara ran and gave Lacey a hug and pope and john b, Jj was jumping around.

I noticed Lacey was wearing a dress that I had seen early it was recognisable. It clicked In my mind I had saw a girl speaking to my brother with that exact dress on.

Was this just a coincidence?

I just stared with my mouth open a little they all looked so happy and proud, they looked like real friends who actually cared for each other, they was the type that wouldn't leave one behind.

After that scene I went and got Sarah and told her about the map.

POV the pogues
John b told the pogues about the gold and how it never left outer banks like he told Paige the only difference was what John b told them next "Paige is going to come and give it to me" Kiara and Lacey shared a look "what wait why Paige" Kiara spoke "yeah why Paige" Lacey asked "this is going to be good" Jj said sharing a look with Pope.

"Uhm uhh Paige is going to get the map of Sarah because me and Sarah went to chapel hill and she told me she had it" John b hesitantly spoke "wait you was in chapel hill with Sarah Cameron" Kiara basically yelled "uhh yeah she helped me" John b said "was you macking with Sarah" Jj asked "no Jj I wasn't" John b said defensively, Lacey laughed "first it was Paige West who some how you forgave instantly and now you're macking with Sarah Cameron what next John b are you going for all the kook princess" Lacey said "it's not my fault you guys made problems with Paige and started a fight" John b expressed.

"It wasn't Paige's fault!" Jj said "she left you" Kiara snapped "she didn't" Jj grew angry "she moved on Jj why can't you see that" Lacey snapped "hey!" Pope said trying to break it up.

"you don't get she just like Sarah, Paige she cause problems and acts like the victim for example her ex boyfriend in the Bahamas" Kiara yelled "what boyfriend?" Jj said raising his voice a little "yeah she stole drugs of her ex boyfriend" Kiara said "Paige would never do that" Jj said quietly "well she did" Lacey laughed.

The boys all looked shocked and confused.

"Guess your little girlfriend isn't as innocent as you thought" Kiara said

"Poor Jj you worried" Lacey laughed

"Look she just like the rest of the kooks she focused on herself and doesn't care if she hurts anyone" Lacey said "how would you know Lacey" John b said "you guys never gave Paige a chance" Jj said "I did with Sarah and they are literally identical" Kiara said.

""you can't trust her" Kiara said "look ok I get it" John b said "why don't you like Paige and Sarah anyways" Jj asked Kiara "Sarah she's like a spitting cobra first she blinds you" she expressed "and Paige everyone sees the good in her and she gets away with doing shitty things" the boys shared a look "sounds to me something happened to you three in the past" jj said.

Normal POV
I was with Sarah we went to her house to get the map from her dad office as we was there and Sarah was looking for it ward came in "what are you pair doing" ward said "hey ward" I spoke "we just want an old copy of a plate map" Sarah spoke "a plate map" he laughed "of Denmark Tammy" he said "yeah me and Paige have grew curious of these houses and we are so grateful for it and we wanted to get them framed to have matching in our rooms" she said sounding serious "cmon Sarah is this a school thing.. a Topper thing" he asked "no it's July and it's not a Topper thing but it's mine and paiges thing hysterical adventures us" we walked out the room "bye ward" I said "you pair make good choices,bye Paige" ward was stunned by what Sarah had said.

Me and Sarah went to her room "thanks Sarah like so much" I gave her a hug we began talking about the pogues.

POV Rafe, Topper, Zak, Kelce
"We're not good bro" Topper Said "trust me I live with the bitch leave her" Rafe was saying talking about Sarah "Rafe don't call your sister a bitch. Man" Topper said The other three boys began to laugh at how angry Topper sounded "yo I'll call her whatever I want man" Rafe said "yo Zak your sister look good tonight bro" he said while laughing "aye let's not bring my sister into this man" Zak said.

Topper began to his the steering wheel "yeah fucking Paige gave me hope man" topper said sounding furious "whatt yo mean" Kelce said "I had her holding her arm cause she was sneaking around the place and then Paige goes look there Sarah and then dashes of while I was looking, Sarah wasn't even there man she snaked me" Topper said with a stone cold face "dude don't grab my sister, no wonder why she did that" Zak said "yeah watch your hand dude" Rafe said.

"I gotta see Sarah" Topper kept saying "we're not good" topper complained, "keep your head in the game simp" Kelce said.

Normal POV
As I was about to walk out the boys pulled up Topper got out the car holding a beer stumbling his way to the door. "The boys was shouting "hurry up or we'll leave your ass" Rafe said "you look terrible" Kelce and Zak said "give Sarah a hug for me" Rafe said laughing.

The boys noticed I walked out while Topper stumbled opening the door I leaned on the car which had the window down "hey boys" i said smiling "hey Paige" Rafe and Kelce said my brother not saying anything "what's in the hand Paige" Kelce asked "oo that's a secret I can't say" I said smirking "ah come on Paige tell us" Rafe said "no can do see you boys around" I then began walking of.

I wasn't far from where John b told me to meet I had the map rolled up underneath my arm.

Once I arrived I walked up the steps of the wooden place.

John b ran up which made me turn around "hi" I said taking a breath "I got the map wanna see" John b laughed "shit.. holy hell" I smiled at him brushing my hair out of my face.

"Did you tell your crew your here with me?" I asked him "did you?" he ignored the question "no not yet only Sarah knows, I will though I don't care" I said.

The wind was strong and honestly I was scared, I don't get scared often but it did the wood was old and creaked whenever someone was to walk on it.

The wind pushed me and I hugged onto John b neck "what are doing up here" I asked him while laughing "I have no idea. Wanna go down?" I looked at him "not really" I let go of him worrying more about Jj then myself I was about to say something until topper ran at John b pushing him.

John b body went flying through the wooden railing "John b"I yelled I looked at topper then at John b who was lead on the floor"I-I thought you was Sarah" topper said dragging his words "i didn't push him that hard.. the railing must have been rotten"
My breaths was heavy "he lost his balance" Topper said loudly.

I quickly ran down the stairs "John b" I yelled I got to the side of "John b" I tapped his head his eyes was closed "oh my god" I muttered, I crouched next to him "open your eyes please... please" tears started to fall down my cheek.

"Someone help" I yelled nobody answered "somebody help please" I yelled louder. "It's okay John b I'm with you" the pogues began to run towards us "yo what happened" Pope said "I don't know but he needs help" Jj said "Topper shoved him thinking i was Sarah" I said sobbing.

"Please..please just get help I don't care who" Lacey and Pope began to run "Pope, Lacey hurry!" Kiara yelled.

I got from John b side letting Jj go to him.

An ambulance came and I held onto to Jj crying into his shirt meanwhile John b was getting lifted into the ambulance.

Pope, Lacey and Kiara went with John b meanwhile me and Jj was in the van.I knew Jj was worried but he played it off as he wasn't that concerned.

Jj took me home and told me he will be alright I thanked him for the lift home.

That night I didn't sleep wondering about johnb and my grandmother who had passed.

Why was life so difficult.

But "my old man used to tell me never say you hit rock bottom as you can always go deeper"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164K 3.9K 60
"š™€š™£š™¤š™Ŗš™œš™ š™œš™–š™¢š™šš™Ø" "š™…š™…-" "š™‰š™¤, š˜¾š™–š™”š™”š™žš™š, š™Ÿš™Ŗš™Øš™© š™©š™šš™”š™” š™¢š™š. š™š™žš™œš™š™© š™š™šš™§š™š, š™§š™žš™œš™š™© š™£š™¤š™¬, š™¬š™š™–š™© š™™š™¤ š™®š™¤š™Ŗ š™¬š™–ļæ½...
96.9K 1.1K 27
Ė—ĖĖ‹ THE POGUE PRINCESS ĖŽĖŠĖ— amelia blossom just wanted to enjoy her summer with her best friends, instead, they go treasure hunting for some gold that...
5K 147 21
ā š™žš™Øš™£'š™© š™žš™© š™Ÿš™Ŗš™Øš™© š™Øš™¤ š™„š™§š™šš™©š™©š™® š™©š™¤ š™©š™š™žš™£š™ , š™–š™”š™” š™–š™”š™¤š™£š™œ š™©š™š™šš™§š™š š™¬š™–š™Ø š™Øš™¤š™¢š™š, š™žš™£š™«š™žš™Øš™žš™—š™”š™š š™Øš™©š™§š™žš™£š™œ. š™©š™®š™žš™£ļæ½...
13.6K 165 30
Cassie and her dad moved to Outer Banks for the summer because her dad got a really good job offer there. They weren't really rich. The girl became f...