Butterfly โš˜ Sebastian Stan

Por barnesobsessedbi

๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ฌ๐ž๐›๐š๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐š๐ง ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ง ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐š ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฒ... Mรกs

โ™ก
1. meeting
2. dinner
3. grocery
4. bar
5. party
6. spiral part I
7. spiral part II
8. spiral III
9. comic con
10. los angeles
12. settling

11. departing

326 19 8
Por barnesobsessedbi

─────────────────────────

+ Harlow +

I'm leaning against Sebastian's arm finishing the last sip from a straw in my cocktail. I lost count an hour ago, but here I am feeling too many emotions to begin to process. Saundra texted that Ava fell asleep watching Brave, a photo attached of her asleep on a sofa with a big bowl of popcorn nearly falling from her arm, her black jammies covered in pieces as her mouth hung open.

I look up to see the nerves in his body language as he sits close to me, he's so worried about us that I can’t help but feel flutters of relief.

"Sebastian?" I feel the slur and shake my head, he smiles warmly as the waitress brings over our check and hands it to him.

"Yes, Lo?" His hand was tracing shapes on my thigh. He tossed back another gulp of his drink as I took in a large nervous breath, he looked nervous and I smirked at the sentiment.

I want to tell him how terrified I am, scared that he'll leave us eventually or that he'll find someone with less traumatic baggage. But I stay strong because that's not fair to this amazing man already carrying so much for us. I want to tell him that I understand why he didn't tell me about my brother.

I smirked and looked into the azure gaze I love so much, "do you feel it?"

The brunette tilted his head, eyes looking between mine, "feel what?" He waits for me to answer with a stare holding so much adoration I felt like I could float. “That feeling in the pit of your stomach, like the flutter of something bigger than butterflies is taking over. Ugh my cliche butterfly reference, I’m drunk.”

The alcohol is keeping me warm in the evening breeze that flows through the windows of the small restaurant, he nods and bites his lip. “I do, I always considered it to be more of a gnawing desire to be near you, but butterflies is always the easiest cliche, isn’t it Angel?”

His hand slithers around my waist, “or maybe a needy little desire to touch you.” His other hand has my chin between his fingers, planting a quick kiss on my lips that I hum into.

I smiled and kissed his cheek before sliding from the booth, “I’m gonna use the restroom then do you wanna get outta here?” he nods as I turn towards the back of the restaurant. 

+ Sebastian +

Watching the way her tiny shimmery dress hugged her curves as she walked away had my heart pumping quicker. I signed the receipt and finished the last of my drink while she was in the restroom. When she returns I notice the way the alcohol is more apparent in her body language, but I can’t help but beam at the way Harlow drapes herself over me on our way out of the restaurant. I’m filled with pride as she nestles her head into my chest as we wait for a taxi.

A piece of me worries the sadness will seep out of her drunken state soon, so I wrap her in my arms a little tighter. I've never met someone that can compartmentalize to the same degree as my girl, it has to be so exhausting to have it together all the time.

By the time the taxi pulls up in front of our hotel, Lo is asleep against me, her nose releasing small snores that make me smirk. I pay the driver a nice tip and slip from the car, pulling Harlow into my arms since she is out like a light, an extremely drunken light. I felt eyes, then the flashes of cameras, "fuck," I breath out as I hurry into the doors of our hotel.

After tucking a drunken Harlow into bed I finally get around to answering the texts and calls from my manager. "Shit," I see the word emergency and asap before I click call and step onto the balcony and shut the door. “What happened, give it to me straight.”

I listen to both my manager and pr person ramble on about plans, pictures, speculation, image, and my career. As they drone on I feel the anxiety rushing in, Harlow isn’t ready for this to be public, she has so much to deal with beyond my problems that would pale in comparison. Not once in my phone call was I given a moment to explain what Lo would want so I eventually just hung up and let all the information settle in as I silence my phone.

I can’t hurt her, I won’t make their life harder. I click on the links that they’d sent and see a long lineup of photos taken of me and both Harlow and some with Ava. “What an invasion of privacy," I mumble.

I’m sitting on the balcony scrolling through the article about my ‘makeshift family’ when the sliding door behind me opens and I see Harlow staring at my phone with sadness in her beautiful hazel eyes. She sits down next to me and pulls the blanket that's wrapping her up a little tighter. I let out a quiet breath as she looked from my phone toward the horizon, “I knew it was coming, Sebastian. I knew what it meant to fall in love with you.”

She doesn’t spare a glance at me, but I can see the tears in her eyes as the moonlight dances across her face. I grab her hand, “Lo, the last thing I ever want to do is hurt you. What do you need?”

The sweetly wicked smile that spread across her face was all I needed to know she’ll be alright, my strong angel. She stands up quickly and before I can follow, she sits down, strutting my lap, and wraps her arm around the back of my neck. She pressed her perfectly soft lips against mine in a sweet embrace as she hummed into my mouth, pulling away so we could rest our foreheads together. I study the way her eyes look into mine with a cloud of sadness or uneasiness, I sweep a blond strand from her eyes.

“Harlow, Angel, what's going on in the beautiful head of yours?”

“Mostly anxiety…but the dirty thoughts are fun too,” a sweet giggle falls from her lips as she grinds into me harshly and stands from my lap in one quick movement. The friction leaves me painfully hard as I stand to rush after her, the sound of her sweet, drunken giggle echoing through our room. I rush up behind her and toss her over my shoulder, moving for the bed as her laughs get louder. Her hands softly hit along my back and I smack her ass once before tossing her gently on the bed. “My Angel isn’t a tease, is she?”

Her eyes lower as her thighs press together, a wanting little thing in front of me, biting her lip as I study her. Harlow shook her head before biting her lip harder, those perfect hazel eyes looked into mine before they dip and look over my body.

“Oh, my pretty doll,” I whisper as I pull my arms from my shirt and hover over her. The whimpers her plump lips release as I press soft kisses along her hairline only encourage me as my hand slowly dips between her legs, slowly running through her folds before tracing circles over her clit. She whines when I pull my hand away, wrapping my lips around my fingers to taste her as she watches with enthralled eyes.

I press a kiss against her ear and whisper, “I love you Harlow, I’m yours.” She moans and wraps her legs around my waist, her hips begging for friction. “I love you too, and I need you now,” she hummed against my lips before kissing me deeply with her hands running through my hair.

+ Harlow +

My hands were wrapped into his hair as I felt the moans falling from my lips and my drunken mind couldn’t stop them. I’m addicted to a man I don’t think I’ll ever be able to keep content and happy. But I love him with every ounce of myself, and so does my daughter…all I wish to do is please him.

As his perfect tongue presses against my folds, a whimpered moan I didn’t recognize was emitted from my throat and he wrapped his lips around my sex and sucked on my clit and folds like his last meal. His tongue dipping into my entrance in a pattern that had my legs pressing together. It was when his strong arms wrapped around my thighs to hold me open that the cries of pleasure erupted from my chest.

I was sure the rooms surrounding ours were hearing every sound but I didn’t care, not now, not with him. His tongue worked me through my orgasm quickly. When his face lifted from between my legs, my core was met with a light slap from his hand that made me yelp out and grab his face. He slid from his pants as I slid out of my dress and sat upon my knees facing him.

Our eyes locked and in that moment it became the most emotional sexual experience I’d ever had, he climbed on the bed and pressed his lips into mine, letting me feel the way his body language showed his need. I lay him down and climb on top of him, wrapping my lips around his length before shoving him deep into my throat in one go. He watched with so much excitement I couldn't help the smile spread to my lips.

The moans he let out in a song were encouraging me as I bobbed up and down on his length, my hand wrapped around his shaft as I work.

"Lo, baby," he hums with a grasp on my hair. I lift off of him and climb to straddle him, a tilt to my head as I look down at him.

"Yes?" I bit my lip as he watched me with such intent. His large hands holding my thighs as I slide my warmth over his length slowly, grinding myself perfectly against his entire sex.

"I want all of you," he hummed quietly, with a shyness in his words.

I giggle as I shrug, "then take it."

Before I can even consider what he meant, he flips me over so I am on my hands and knees, in one swift motion his cock thrusts into me in a brutal rhythm that I loved. It wasn't long before I felt myself contracting around him with each harsh pounding.

"Fuck- Seb, I'm-" I'm barely able to speak through the pleasure. He wraps hands around my hips and goes deeper, as if that's possible.

"Cum for my Angel, let go for me, love."

And with the sound of his sweet voice I unravel, cumming all over him. The feeling so intense I felt as though I was blacking out just as I felt his release alongside mine.

We crashed onto the mattress with euphoric emotions and a need to cuddle one another, so thats what we did until we crashed into deep sleep.

Ava spent the next morning with Saundra as Sebastian and I just cuddled in bed. Tomorrow we are leaving and I hated the idea of being without him. I watch the way his eyelids flicker, he's in rem sleep. I cuddle into his chest as I watch him breathing and feel his arms naturally wrap around me before I settle into sleep again.

Lazy day in bed before Saundra leaves Ava on her way to the airport, the perfect finish to the perfect trip. 

+ Sebastian +

Today, I'm driving my girls to the airport for home and my heart is heavy. We spent the evening with Ava after Saundra flew home around lunch. It was perfect domestic and just what I needed. I was able to watch both of my blonde babes laughing as we played and danced. Seeing Ava's sadness this morning is such a contrast to last night when we played Uno, danced, and watched her favorite movies while we munched on Tommy's burgers.

I look over and catch Harlow staring at me with a brave face, but sadness in her beautiful eyes. Shes in a white tank that matched her converse and baggy blue jeans that match the blue in Avas striped dress. Lo forces a sweet smile as I touch her cheek. I grab her hand in mine and rest them on her lap, "it'll be quick, go help Henry with the plans I set up, and I'll be there as soon as I can."

I got Henry into a facility as he gave me the okay after we left.

Pulling up to the drop-off, Ava starts to meltdown, exactly what I was afraid of. She unbuckled and stood, wrapping her little arms around my arm like she wanted to hold me in place.

"Promise me you'll come back!" She whimpered with tears streaming down her face.

"I couldn't live life without my two favorite ladies. I'll be back in a few weeks, it'll be over before you know it and I'll get to watch both your performances!! I promise I will be back."

She beamed through her tear stained face and I nodded, "let's get you two home."

As soon as I step onto the sidewalk to help them with the bags, Ava wraps her arms around my leg, my hand running through her hair as I pull Harlow into my arms and kiss her cheek.

"I love you, FaceTime me everyday Angel, you'll still be tired of me when we're in the same city again." I tease with a chuckle and another peck on her head. She shook her head, "doubt that, Honey. I'll miss you."

Her arms held me tighter, "I love you, Sebastian." I pulled back to kiss her quickly, "and I love you Harlow."

I run my hand over her cheek before squatting in front of Ava, with a sweet smile she wraps her arms around me.

"Wow, big hugs Tinkerbell, I love you infinity."

She giggles and wipes her tears, "I love you too, Daddy."

Her jaw dropped and the color flushed from her face, I didn't say a word, only kissed her forehead as I stood. Harlow gave me a look like she didn't know what to do so she grabbed Ava's hand. With one more palm holding both of their cheeks I turn around to walk back to the driver's side.

"Bye girls, they're making me leave you. Love you both!" I yell with a point at all the lined up cars as they walk through the doors with glances back at me as I hop into my car.

I pull into traffic, "fuck." I run my hand nervously through my hair, "daddy…"

Oddly enough, didn't bother me much.

I pull over and yank out my phone to text Harlow how excited I am to see them in a few weeks, and to let her know…I love them both and don't want Ava to think she did anything wrong. After sending my love, I got into work almost immediately.

It's going to be a long few weeks without them.

─────────────────────────

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

43.9K 1.4K 51
"Why did you do this for us, Rae?" his soft, gentle voice filled my head. I swallowed the lump forming in my throat and looked up at him. His eyes we...
70K 1.3K 33
"God I'm falling all in you." He said softly. You kissed him so gentle, and hugged him tightly. "I am, Sebastian Stan." You respond. โ™ก๏ธŽโ™ฅ๏ธŽโ™ก๏ธŽโ™ฅ๏ธŽโ™ก๏ธŽโ™ฅ๏ธŽโ™ก๏ธŽโ™ฅ๏ธŽ...
1.5M 28.4K 178
REQUESTS ARE CLOSED! imagines for the great and wonderful chubby dumpling โค๏ธ *some of these imagines are more like what I would consider to be crack...
118K 3.7K 39
a single mother. juggling being a mom, a full time pediatrician, and a difficult ex who believed now would be the best time to finally be a father...