The Bully Turned Boss

By crystalmallow

There was no single soul in this town or next to it, or another next to it wanted to hire me. Why? Because... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Author note
Chapter 13

Chapter 6

8.8K 302 17
By crystalmallow

Rosaline Gray POV

*Present Day*

I grip my drafts, nails digging through my bag. The sound of crashing waves of a beach benumbs the surroundings. My head feels heavy and I feel like puking.

It's Kyng's resort.

The one who made my childhood, my school days hell, made me hopeless and feel disgusted about myself.

No. It can't be real. It. Is. Not. Real.

Wake up. Wake the f*** up Rosaline.

The wind slaps my cheeks, the thin material of my cloth barely protecting me from the chill. Feeling the cold isn't a good sign, it's a clear indication that this is all real.

I squat down, my feet sinking down the beach sand. I rock myself back and forth but nothing I do pulls me out of these excruciating thoughts.

Nothing stops this mind clogging cycle. It's sucking me, draining every hope of living.

I was really standing in front of the resort that belongs to none other than my bully himself.

Even those bulky bodyguards were his.

I even doubt if he's in the mafia. Hell, he's capable to do anything. Kyng is not just cruel but an absolute psycho.

He has no qualms in threatening and scaring his victims, ruining their lives as if it's a proud thing to do.

In short, he's more dangerous than any of the rich kids could ever be.

"Rosaline Gray!!" I flinched when I heard someone yelling my name.

Mrs. Williams...!

My terror stricken eyes prowled in angst vigilant of the presence of someone too. I feel like a fish that has fallen out of a bowl, desperately gasping for breath.

It's Kyng's area.... he's going to find me and going to strip all the living elements out of me.

No. I don't want to die a dog's death. Please. Please tell me this is just a bad dream, I beg you.

" I searched for you everywhere, goddamnit! You seem to have fun here leaving me in a miserable situation! Why did you switch off your phone?" She yelled at me, making me jump out of my stupor.

" He kept asking me many things, I couldn't answer. Do you know what kind of situation I was in?

I think I have been very lenient to you for showing me this kind of behaviour. Do you want me to deduct your salary? "

" No, Mrs. Williams. Somebody dashed into me and my phone broke, I didn't do it on purpose. Please believe me, Mrs Williams." I whimpered.

If she deducts more salary, I'll drown into more debt. Already many loan sharks and money lenders are pestering me, I can't afford to mess anything up.

She raised her eyebrows, her face calculative as if she was trying to figure out if I was lying.

Then she heaves a long frustrated sigh, holding her head. She slams a notepad on my chest making me stumble a little.

" These are the points that Mr. Kyng wants for his resort. He wants us to design the far side of his resort he has built recently. "

Far side...? Holy cow, how much land does he own?

Of course, he was the son of the Wolff's after all. He was born with a golden legacy, shone with a force of thousands of sun, searing everyone whoever came near him.

Calloused just like his father. Infuriatingly perfect yet diabolical.

" Hey! Rosaline. Are you listening? " Mrs Williams clicked her fingers.

" Umm...Mrs Williams...Can we not do this project, I have a bad feeling about this. Wouldn't it be better if we cancel the contract with them."

" What are you talking about? Have you gone mad or what? Do you think we mere employees have the right to cancel the contract of one of the biggest tycoon industries!? "

" Even if Mr Reed wishes he cannot cancel it, they are that powerful. It's no joke. Have you ever heard of WOLFF Enterprises, that you got the nerve to talk like this? "

Ever heard of WOLFF Enterprises?

Hah, how do I tell this goddamn woman that I know them much closer than she could ever be.

I've already acquainted with the devils, dealt with their fierce, merciless wrath. They are monsters void of any compassion for us human beings.

Me and my dad have fell victims for their atrocities and I definitely do not wish to face it again.

I have enough scars in my life already.

" Mr. Kyng has really liked your works and personally recommended you, I mean me...and you dare to refuse him?" Mrs Williams hissed at me.

" Disobeying him or wronging him is just like a suicide, Rosaline! His power has no limit. They even control the campaign of the prime minister. Especially Kyng Wolff.... "

" The day his father gave him more than 80% of the authority when he was just 23, Kyng didn't hesitate to create havoc the next day!! He has crushed countless companies and their rivals mercilessly."

What....?? Kyng is already ruling more than 80% of WOLFF enterprises!???

" There are even rumours that his enemies either disappear from the face of earth or they accept his condition. There's no middle ground. All he cares about is profit and ravaging forward. "

F***!

Kyng's going to kill me. He has always hated me. He has tormented me, tortured me just because he couldn't stand me....how cruel is that.

" If we go against him and cancel the contract, we will be laid in the coffin the next day, Rosaline. "

" But if we work here we will die anyway, Mrs. Williams. Definitely nothing's normal here. I have a bad feeling everything's going to mess up." I plead her.

" Why are you so riled up? I have never seen you making a fuss like this. What's going on in your head, Rosaline. Why does your face look so pale?"

Like hell I'll ever tell her. Sharing your secret with a sly woman like Mrs Williams is the dumbest thing to do.

Humans with weaknesses are the easiest to break down.

She's like a Hyna, instead of showing sympathy she will latch onto your weakness, shatter you and then blackmail you for her own benefits.

Been there, still going through. I learnt my mistakes...I refuse to show her anymore of my weakness.

" Nothing much, I just find Mr. Kyng a little odd, the way he was talking. " I scratched my nape, trying to keep my expressions and my posture straight as possible.

" Well to be frank I too find Mr Kyng frightening but we are not in a position to do anything which angers him, Rosaline Gray. Especially you are not in a position to throw your unruly tantrums..."

" Mr Kyng is planning to make me stay here for 3 months. So you will be...with me. "

What? Staying....?

" But we have never stayed where we worked, Mrs Williams. We always return home before night falls. What if that bas...Mr Kyng gets to know our secret!?"

Especially my secret. As in, a member of the Gray family got a job. If I be in his radar, he'll rip everything.

" That's not your problem, Rosaline. I'll try talking to Mr Reed and figure something out...Like always."

" I need you somehow inside the resort because I want the project to be perfect, otherwise we will be soon evicted from earth. "

" You better pack your bags if you want your salary every month in your account. Don't forget who has control over your salary. "

" B-but Mrs Williams-"

" Stop whining...if this project goes well, I'll give you 10k dollars as a bonus. Think about it, you get nice food and a nice view for 3 months. "

10k dollars!

If I somehow finish this project I will get 10k dollars? That will be great help for my loans, not much but at least it will lessen my burden.

Have you gone mad Rosy! It's Kyng..!

He's like the shark to the blood, if he.....what if I mess things up?

" Damn! It's cold here. Let's go Rosaline, we have a lot of work to do. " Mrs Williams grabs my hand and drags me out.

What I'm going to do now...
.
.
.
*Back to house*

I shift through my bed, a heavy feeling like I'm burning, the sweat breaking through my body.

" Shut up and stop crying. You'll get me in trouble if someone hears...." Kyng muffles my cries with his hand.

The other hand holding a sharp object that could take out a life out of you.

A knife.

" Uh... ungh..." Unintelligible sounds escape my throat as he presses my back against his chest.

He's mad again.

" Do you feel that little piglet? " Kyng chuckles cruelly as he softly traces the tip of the knife on my chest.

I blink back my tears as I feel the cold metal on my skin, as I see the dismantled parts of his toys, scattered almost everywhere.

We are in his room.

" What did I say about disobeying me? Hmm? How easy do you think I'm? " Kyng whispers in my ears diabolically, his voice vibrating into my bones.

" Didn't I tell you, I hate seeing you around my friends or with anyone? "

His pressure on my throat increases, making me whimper, my vision blurry with tears.

" Then what are you doing with him? Hmm? What did I say about staying away? "

" Kyng please....put the knife down."

" Shut up....don't call my name with your unworthy mouth! " He sneers, making me flinch.

" You dirty rags don't deserve to be with anyone, you people disgust me. What makes you think you fit among us people? "

Kyng growls, pressing the knife near my throat.

" If I see you anywhere near him or anyone...Make sure to bring a bag while you visit me next, you won't be walking out alive. "

" I'll kill you....and trust me there's no single soul who dares suspect me. "
.
.
.
*Next morning*

" Welcome back to the resort ma'am. Mr Wolff has arranged a room for you. Let me help you with your luggage." A man in a suit smiles at Mrs Williams.

I grip my bag tightly against my arms as the bulky bodyguard we encountered last night narrows his gaze at me.

An eerie feeling rears up, my breath coming out choppy.

F***. I'm really into the lion's den.

I'm going to work for the WOLFF enterprises. The tyrant Kyng Wolff.

✨✨
A/n: Thanks for reading 🧡 I hope you liked it.

Please vote and comment, it really motivates to write more (≧▽≦)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.9K 5.2K 40
THE BLOODHOUNDS #5 BILLIONAIRE-MAFIA ROMANCE ASHER SERANO, 32 The leader and the person behind all the chaos caused by The Bloodhounds. People called...
444K 11.8K 24
"stop! you can't touch me in this way. It's inappropriate " she spoke out as his hand slip inside her shorts. "why baby girl? aren't you the same gir...
144K 3.8K 24
On the surface, Aiden had it all. Wealth, good looks, and intelligence. But beneath the veneer of masculine perfection lay a broken man. A man obsess...
19.2K 1.8K 17
Saylor Rascow I never expected to fall in love. But I fell. I fell hard for him. Little did I know I was falling in love with a monster. And when th...