You. . .Remember Me?

By Lost_Hoodie

She was always there. . .at the lowest point of my life. She gave me kindness and love. . . . . "I'm sorry f... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
32

31

1.6K 56 34
By Lost_Hoodie

* Sad Chapter *

*Warning: You may cry*

~ 4 years later ~

"Mommy is going to get you!~" (Y/n) laughs as she chased her children around in the backyard. They giggled and laughed as they ran around. Everything seemed to be fine for a moment until it wasn't. (Y/n) stopped as she began to feel dizzy and her breathing began to get heavy. "Mommy?" Genkei asks as he took notice of his mother's state. All the children stopped and looked back. "G-Get. . ." Her heavy breathing made it hard to speak. She then fell to the ground. "Mommy?!" Her children ran to her to see what was wrong. "Izana, get Uncle Shuji and Issac!" Ichiro told his brother. He nodded and ran back to the house. "Uncle Shuji!" he cried out. "Uncle Issac!" he stopped as he found Shuji. "Hey, what's wrong?" Shuji asked worriedly seeing the boy in a panic state. "M-Mommy! S-She's breathing weirdly! She won't wake up!" He cried. Shuji's eyes widen and followed the boy outside. "(Y/n)?" Shuji called out to her. He put her head on his lap and pulled out his phone to call an ambulance. "S-Shuji?" (Y/n) asked half-dazed. "Everything is going to be okay. Help is coming. Stay awake, alright?" Shuji told her. She felt tears fall on her face. She wanted to grab his face, but she felt numb. Her whole body felt numb.

---

"Guillain-Barre. That's what the doctor said she has." Shuji said. He couldn't bear to look up as he wanted to hide his tears. Though, everyone could still see. 

Guillain-Barre: A very rare and serious condition that affects the nerves. It mainly affects the feet, hands, and limbs, causing problems such as numbness, weakness, and pain. It can be treated and most people will eventually make a full recovery, although it can occasionally be life-threatening and some people are left with long-term problems. In some cases, you may have difficulty moving, walking, breathing, and/or swallowing. 

Guillain-Barre is thought to be caused by a problem with the immune system. The immune system normally attacks any germs that get into the body, but people with Guillain-Barre can have something go wrong and it mistakenly attacks and damages the nerves. It's not clear why this happens, but the condition often happens after an infection, such as the flu, infection of the airways, infection of the digestive system, and food poisoning or stomach bug. 

"There are four treatments for her to recover from, correct?" Kakucho asks. "She'll be fine if she does them. They're supposed to work." Ran tried to keep calm, but he was all types of worried. He was scared that (Y/n) would be gone from their lives. His children's lives. "But she's gone more than a month without treatment, it could be fatal now," Koko said. "Stop! Stop talking! She's going to be okay!" Sanzu shouts as he covers his ears. He couldn't handle the situation. He never thought the love of his life would leave his life so early. When things could've been a happily ever after. Rindo tried to calm down Ran as he began to ramble. Mikey stayed quiet since for the first time in forever, he felt helpless. He didn't know what to do. He didn't know what to think. "Daddy, where's mommy?" Emma asks. "She's. . .She's at the hospital." Mikey replies. "Will she be okay?" Kanna asks as she entered the room. "She'll be okay. Mommy just needs to rest and we'll see what the doctors can do for her." Ran said as he held both his daughters close. "Let's get you, kids, to bed. It's already past your bedtime." Akashi told them. Mochizuki helped out to put the kids to bed. 

.....

A few days passed and the doctors tried their best with the treatments for (Y/n). However, her illness had already taken effect. There wasn't much that they could do without the risk of killing her. (Y/n) lost feeling from her arm to her feet. Mikey, Koko, Kakucho, Sanzu, Ran, and Rindo felt helpless knowing that at any moment she could die. All they could do was be there for her, and their children, and pray that she would be there with them long enough to see their grandchildren. 

"If I don't survive long enough, promise me that you'll still keep watching and loving our children. Protect them and make memorable memories with them, even if I'm not there." (Y/n) said as she looked off to the distance. "Don't say things like that. You're going to be there." Mikey said. "I'm not asking, I'm telling. Promise me. . .that's the least the six of you could do to ease my heart." (Y/n) began to cry. "We promise." the six of them reply. (Y/n) released a shaky breath of relief. "Mommy!" (Y/n) heard her children running out towards her. All of them were dressed up. "Why are you all dressed so fancy?" She asked with a giggle. "We want to take a photo with you. So you can have another one in your room." Kairia smiles. "What a lovely idea." (Y/n) smiles. "Do I look good?" She asks. "Always, mother." Ichiro hums. He leaned his head seeing that she wanted to kiss him on the head. Sanzu kneeled next to (Y/n) as he helped her hold Koharu. Everyone joined and took their places. Issac quickly ran next to Hanma after setting the timer on the camera. They all smiled as the camera took their photo. Seven of them took this moment to enjoy the special moment with their children.

...

As the days went by, (Y/n) began to feel weaker than before. She knew that death was near. She spent her nights awake as she wasn't ready to close her eyes. Scared that she wouldn't be able to tell her lovers and children how much they mean to her. During her night awake, with the help of Akashi, she wrote a letter to her children. Hoping that they will understand why she wouldn't be in their lives anymore. 

"I don't regret anything about us. I enjoyed every loving moment we had together. I love our children and the time we spent with them together. I love you all with all my heart. Nothing will ever stop my love for all of you, not even death. You all made my life better than I could've imagined. You all mean so much to me that it breaks my heart that I have to leave so soon." (Y/n) began to cry which broke all the men in the room. "I'm sorry that this happened. I'm sorry that I didn't say anything at first. If I said something, things would've been different. I wouldn't be here. I would've still been running around in the backyard with our children. I don't care if you blame me for this. I don't care if you'll never forgive me. Just keep your promise. Please." She said. Mochizuki opened the door so the children could come in. 

"Ichiro." (Y/n) called for her eldest son. "Yes, mother?" He stepped forward. "Uncle Akashi has something for you and your siblings." Akashi handed him the letter. "I want you to read it to your siblings for when it happens." Ichiro held in his tears as he wanted to be strong for his sisters and brothers. He knew what she meant. "Yes. . .mother." (Y/n) gave him a small smile. "Thank you." 

....

The next day, (Y/n) was no longer with them. No matter how many tears were shed during the time she was with them, there was always more to come. 

Hinata, Takemichi, Mitsuya, Draken, Chifuyu, and the rest of Mikey's friends attended the funeral. Each of them gave their prayers to her. Sanzu held Koharu in his arms. She began to fuss as she wanted to see her mother. "Papa, I want Mama." she cried. Sanzu felt his tears run down and rubbed his daughter's back. "I want her too. . ." he cried. Kakucho and the others helped calmed down Sanzu and Koharu as they continued the ceremony. 

"What does the letter say?" Emma asked her brother. Ichiro took it out and looked at it. He wanted to open it, but something in him refused to let him. Emma noticed her brother began to shake. Tears welled in her eyes and hugged him from behind. "We'll open it together." She said. Ichiro nodded and let his sister help him. Ichiro found his voice and began to read the letter. 

To my beautiful children,

I need you to make a promise to me. As some of you may know, mommy won't be here with you anymore. Your fathers are going to go through a dark moment in their lives and I need you all to be there for them. To take care and look out for them. Other than mommy, you bring them joy in their lives. Whenever you see them sad, hug them, kiss them on the head, sing them a song, help them with whatever they need, or just smile. Just make sure that they're happy and help them get through the dark times. 

But I also need you all to behave and be good to them. As you grow older, they'll be more protective of you all. You're everything that your fathers have. No matter if you fight, say hurtful things during arguments, or disagree with one another, please don't stay mad at them. They love you will all their hearts and you might not understand now, but they do it because they love you. 

Watch out for one another. Remember, blood is thicker than water. Your siblings are your first best friends and that friendship goes on forever. Nothing can break that. Pick each other up when one falls. If you fight, forgive each other no matter what. Always tell another that you love them. Protect each other and always stick together no matter how old or how far away you will be in the future. 

You are all so young still and it makes me sad that I won't be there forever with you all. Mommy is so sorry that this happened. You might be sad, angry, and may never forgive me. But just know that I will always love you. And even if I'm gone, I'll always be there. At your birthdays, first school dance, first prom, your weddings, your first child. Whatever it may be or where it might be, I will always be there. And if you ever feel like you need to get something off your chest and you can't tell your father's, your uncles, or your siblings, then come talk to me, grandpa, and grandma. We're always listening no matter what. Even if we're not there, we'll provide an answer somehow in some way. 

Mommy loves all of you. You are my most precious treasures and I'm so happy that I had all of you. Live long happy lives.

Love, Mommy.

Ichiro couldn't hold his tears back anymore as he cried out. Emma cried on his shoulder and held him tight. The others joined in and cried together. "We love you, mother." Ichiro cried out. 

Oh geez! I'm crying right now. Haha! I'm sorry if this made you cry too much. And I'm sorry for making this sad at the end of the story. I hope you enjoyed this and thank you for all your support! Love you all and I hope you have a good. . .whatever day it is!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 4.6K 39
Asset or nuisance? Bonten is on a look out for a new member and stumbles across your path. What happens next? HEAVY TOPICS! Spelling errors too, I d...
1K 35 10
"will you be able to forgive me ..... will you still love me after all I did?"
29.5K 1K 24
*The art in my cover for Sanzu, Kakucho, Mikey and Ran aren't mine! The artist is @ruki_akashi on Twitter!* ༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶ Mikey isn't doing well. W...
124K 4.2K 51
𝐏𝐓 | ❝𝘗𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘦𝘴 𝘢 𝘸𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘯 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘢 𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘰𝘳❞. • Your life was never meant to turn out that way. But the question here is:...