soft spot

By heartmill

➪ Scaramouche x reader It all started with the two of you getting lunch detention which was the dumbest thing... More

info
apology
01.
02.
03.
04.
05.
06.
07.
08.
09.
10.
11.
12.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23
24
25
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
xiao fic.

13.

8.8K 281 1.1K
By heartmill

"Scaramouche, your mom
is actually a girlboss."

"WHERE is she?" Scaramouche's hand was leaning against the door frame while his other was on his knee. He was crouched down out of breath as he ran all the way here.

He got a ride to the place but he didn't have time to wait for the fools to finish so he just decided to run home hearing it was an emergency that included you.

"In your room, she's sleeping. I'm not sure why she likes a brat like you so much to the point of running away from home to get away from all that break up bullshit," Ei had her hand on her forehead staring at how much of a mess everything was right now.

"I don't need your insults, what are you gonna do?" Scaramouche had went back to normal coming in the house. Ei was all dressed up formally to go out he just didn't know where to.

"Obviously talk to Y/n's older brother, her mother is stubborn. Her older brother is the only one who seems reasonable enough to talk at the moment," Ei explained soon walking past Scaramouche and going to her car.

Scaramouche shrugged it off, Ei wasn't any of his worries at all. She was a strong woman who could handle herself, preaching fr.

"Y/n?" He entered his room and found you sleeping in his bed comfortably. He opened the door quietly but it still woke you up.

"Is that you? Scaramouche?" You rubbed your eyes in pain. They were puffy after crying so much. Scaramouche sighed the two of you guys just started dating and yet it was one of the worse days in your life.

He sat on the edge of the bed beside you wiping your eyes. "You didn't have to do that, you should really worry about yourself for gods sake." He was frustrated not with you but with himself.

If his reputation wasn't so bad you wouldn't be going through this right now. Even in this situation you couldn't help but start laughing all of a sudden.

"Are you feeling guilty? Mmm I have an idea," you exclaimed. "Your ideas are always the wor–" he was interrupted with his own yelp.

You had wrapped your arms around his neck bringing him down on the bed with you.

You had put him in a headlock making him lay on top of you, "i seriously hate your ideas let me go," he yelled rolling to the other side getting out of your grip.

"We were having a romantic moment you always have to ruin it Scar-Scar," you complained going on your side to face him.

"Hey..." you started knowing this was most likely going to ruin the mood but your curiosity was getting the best of you.

"Can you tell me a bit about your past?" You requested hoping it wasn't too much. You two were in a relationship but now that you were thinking about it you didn't know much about him.

"Fine," he accepted switching positions laying down on his back. He had his left arm on his forehead blocking a bit of his eyesight while his other free arm was laying on his stomach.

You kept the same position staring at his side profile hearing him begin to talk,

"I don't know honestly? One of the bad incidents were people were ..." He paused moving his arm lower fully covering his eyes.

"They kept nagging at me to do their orders," he admitted. "What right do they have to do that? I do my own thing and they just need to accept shit that doesn't go their way," he continued.

He was ... interesting in his own way but that's what Scaramouche does. He does his own things and doesn't do any orders from anyone except himself.

"I told them to shut up and go run back to their moms and suck her tits."

You snorted at his insult you couldn't help it, "and so what happened next?" you asked.

"One of the guys punched me and I simply punched them back. When we were sent to the principal's office no one believed me when I said It was their fault all because I had a reputation of it they expelled me and forced me to get therapy."

"And that's where Keiji steps in," you sighed people were really fucked up. You wanted to burn his old school to pieces like what's wrong with them ?!

"Once everyone finds out we're dating, they'll start warning you so maybe you should just–"

You cut his overthinking bullshit with a punch in his stomach which actually caught his attention pretty quickly.

Wonder why.

"Just shut up! I didn't listen to my family why should I listen to them? I'm not leaving no matter how much you insult me or shoo me away, I'm staying." You insisted.

"Listen there's just a lot more other things wrong with me. So please, for your own fucking sake just fuck off."

"huuh?! can't hear you!" you yelled outloud covering your ears. Scaramouche turned to you with an annoyed look.

He had enough, you were too persistent and he clearly couldn't push you away so he just wrapped his arms around you pulling you closer to his body.

You wanted to stay like this forever, you didn't want any more problems. You didn't want anymore lectures from anyone you just wanted Scaramouche by your side.

That was all you were simply asking for.

—————

Ei's pov.

She found your house, somehow. Who knows how she even found it in the first place but she found your mother's car missing probably at work.

She knocked on your door and was answered by a tall boy who looked a little like you. His expression was happy but died down realizing it wasn't y/n.

"Hello Ei, do you need anything?" He sighed he didn't know what to do. What if you were kidnapped and it was all because of him?

"Greetings, do not fear dear y/n is with us. She ran over to our house bruised up, I only have one question for you." She looked at him fiercely.

He nodded allowing her to move forward in asking the question, "Scaramouche is not what you think. In my opinion, they're a perfect match. I don't think you've seen for yourself how happy Y/n truly is just by being with him."

"If you fail to see that then you are a failure as an older brother or as a mother. As Scaramouche's mother do not bad talk my son like that or we will have serious issues, forward this to your mother if you please to."

With that, Ei turned around about to walk off when Keiji stopped her.

"Thank you erm miss Ei. Please just keep her there for a while until she wishes to come back," Keiji scratched his neck.

"That's what I planned to do from the start," Ei answered.

"And ... tell her I'm sorry, as her older brother I want to talk to Scaramouche normally this time."

"I understand, have a nice day now." She walked off going back into her car and driving back.

—————

y/n pls come back
we love u 😭💔

hutao
y/n:(
come back pls
u were the only sane one

childe
what a lie

hutao
i'll bury your mask.

thoma
what happened
to y/n?

kazuha
well we heard from ei
she got with Scara
then argued with her mom
about it, ran away and is now
staying over at scaras

a lot of emotions in one day.

itto
ur mom is actually
ew.

shes worse than beans

tomo
CAN U STOP TALKING
ABOUT BEANS FOR ONE SECOND?!

and y/n hope ur okay
just lmk if u need anything:)

signora
where is y/n?

venti
prob at Scaramoochie's place

scara
she's fine

hutao
THAT DOESNT HELP
where is she why isnt
ehe text us

scara
bc her phone died ?? 😐

hutao
i actually despise u
at least shes okay 😞

itto
ik this is bad timing but
my shit looks so bulky

itto has been kicked
from the group chat.

hi yall this
is y/n 😊✌
on scara's phone
his wallpaper is
boring

thoma
ARE U OKAY?!
do u need me to come over

childe
i can beat up
ur mom anytime

signora
Y/n if you ever need
anything you're welcome
to stay over at my place

tomo
heard shes pretty rich ...
lets crash, itto.

itto?
ITTO ?! 😭😭😭

okay um @xiao
why tf did u ping u

xiao
fuck off.
y/n are you okay?

yeahh
just my mom being
a bitch !!

hutao
did she put her hands on
you?
istg i will send her flying

about that...
She slapped me pretty hard

hutao
childe

childe
18380 xxx xxxx xxx
her workplace

what ths fuck.

————–

"Are we gonna talk about Childe basically doxxing my mom?"

"No."

"Your wallpaper's so boring, can I change it?" You were on your stomach kicking your legs up and down while Scaramouche was beside you still.

"Sure," he answered dryly. Maybe he was still processing things in but you were fine with that you.

"Here! It's me!" You shoved his phone in front of his face. It was a photo of you crouching down with a cat in your lap who wanted to jump off.

"Actually I don't like it," you frowned looking closer. It was only you but you wanted to include Scaramouche in it.

You shaped your two fingers into half a heart putting it in front of Scaramouche sitting up, "please?" you begged before letting the words no come out of his mouth.

"I wasn't going to say no anyways," he smiled sitting up and leaning against the wall getting closer to you. He made the same half of a heart with his fingers and put it against yours.

*click*

It was his new wallpaper and homescreen which he absolutely loves.

Scaramouche's neighbor's pov

a/n —

ya these past 2 chapters haven't been that much fluff the next like last ones will so yes 😍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 4.2K 16
₊˚ପ⊹┊ ❝ 𝙄'𝙫𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙙𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙞 𝙨𝙖𝙬 𝙮𝙤𝙪. 𝙒𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙮𝙤𝙪 . . 𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙥𝙤𝙣𝙨𝙞𝙗𝙞𝙡�...
46K 1.4K 23
𝒯𝒶𝓉𝓉𝑜𝑜 || 𝘚𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘮𝘰𝘶𝘤𝘩𝘦 𝘹 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 ᴹᵒᵈᵉʳⁿ ᵃᵘ "Damn your co workers are pretty hot Scara." "Keep walking Y/n, your here for a tatt...
3K 150 19
Kaedehara Kazuha has been living with his adoptive parents since he was 15, after an unfortunate accident. After 4 years, he finally returns to Inazu...
34.9K 687 35
After being sent to a boarding school because of his awful behavior in middle school, Scaramouche is finally coming back to a public school. None the...