Born to be mine [ON HOLD]

By miniARMY7

Skylar Leon is a well-known Soul-scientist specialising in soul-sickness visiting New York to find her soulma... More

Characters 1
Characters 2
Soulmate encyclopaedia
Chapter One: Headache
Chapter Two: First touch
Chapter Three: Angel
Chapter Four: Storytime
Chapter Five: Hospital
Chapter Six: NDA
Chapter Seven: Whole
Chapter Eight: The incident
Chapter Nine: Questions
Marks
Chapter Ten: First night
Chapter Eleven: Test results
A/N 💜
Chapter Thirteen: The day after
Chapter Fourteen: Interviews
Chapter Fifteen: Fix you
Chapter sixteen: Boxing
Chapter seventeen: Queen
Chapter Eighteen: Massage
A/N sorry not an update
Chapter Nineteen: Breakfast
Chapter Twenty: Photos

Chapter Twelve: The Operation

1.7K 84 6
By miniARMY7

When speaking;

"English"

"Korean"

Thoughts are always in the person's native language.

Seokjin's pov

I am so tired. I just healed Jimin, Hoseok, Jungkook and Namjoon and I think it may have been too much...

We are sitting in a waiting room next to the surgery, waiting for Yoongi and Taehyung to be done. Namjoon found Jasmine's youtube channel and we were watching in amazement at the raw talent our youngest soulmate has.

Wow, she is really good. And she plays the guitar! Just amazing.

While the rest of the guys in the waiting room are enthusiastically bobbing their heads and singing along with the videos (especially Jungkook with lost stars) I am slumped on the chair.

Ugh, I am so tired! Maybe I should have waited for my surgery to be done before healing the others. Or at least spaced it out a bit more. I hope it doesn't affect the skin graft...

"How are you guys doing? Are you all done?" Skylar says as she walks in after checking with the doctors.

"I'm next after Suga and V," I say, trying to hide my exhaustion.

"Nervous?" she asks me as she sits next to me taking my hand.

"No, not really. Just anxious. I don't want anything to go wrong. I hate it when someone is hurt," I say.

Please don't notice that I am tired. Please don't notice that I am tired. Please don't notice that I am tired.

"So, why are you so worried about being tired?"

"I thought Jasmine was the mind-reader of you two. How did you know that?" I ask, stunned.

"Sweet Jinnie, that is the advantage of being the Dominant. I know what bothers you when I touch you," she says as she squeezes my hand.

"Oh, right. Forgot about that. I'm worried because I healed all the guys who had their surgeries and now I am tired from using my power."

"So you're tired and you think that is going to affect the surgery on you or Jasmine?" she asked me.

"Either... Both... I am just worried I can't heal all of them today and it will keep hurting and I can't do anything to help. I hate that," I say.

"I can understand that but you can not keep hurting and exhausting yourself to help the other guys. You need to think about yourself too. And if you won't then I will," she says with a stern voice "No more healing tonight, okay? It is going to be hard enough for your body to bond without determining the dominant one, so keep the energy that you have for now. Yoongi and Taehyung can deal with a wound for a night."

"Okay, I won't heal the other guys. But can I heal Jasmine after her surgery?" I asked with pleading eyes.

Please say yes! I want to so badly! To help her recover faster. Please!

"I'm not sure if that will work. You might attach the patches of skin faster onto hers, but the main issues are the marks and the imbalance between the body and her soul. And if you are already tired I'm hesitant to let you heal it tonight. Maybe tomorrow, but let's give her body a chance to make the initial connections first, okay?" Skylar says.

"I think that is a good idea, Hyung. What if your healing, instead of helping her heal, just slows her healing of the marks down?" Namjoon says to me.

Why do they make so much sense? I want to help so badly.

"Okay I see your point," I say disappointed.

"Thank you for understanding. I know it's hard but I want to make sure that she wakes up. In all the studies I have seen I have not seen a case where the skin was healed after it was put on. I am hesitant to bring in an unknown variable." She says as she lays her head on my shoulder. I lay my head against hers and sigh.

I want to help, but maybe I should wait. I need to be fully restored so I can heal her better. Noona is right.

We sit there just chatting for a while when a doctor walks in.

"Doctor Leon, could you come with me? I think your soulmate needs you." the doctor says.

"Of course. Which one of my soulmates?" - Skylar

"Miss Jasmine is feeling a little anxious about being put under, so we thought it would help her with you being there." - doctor

"Is it possible to have one of my other soulmates with me?" - Skylar

"As long as you both scrub up it should be fine." - doctor

"Jimin, could you come with me? I think our youngest needs a little comfort don't you think?" she says with a small smile on her lips.

"Of course Noona. You don't even have to ask," Jimin says, jumping up and following the doctor.

Not long after that, Yoongi and Taehyung are done with their surgery and it is my turn. It doesn't hurt much when they remove part of the skin on my chest. It's more of an itching sensation. It all goes by rather fast and in no time I am done and covered up. I have just enough time to change out of the hospital robe into scrubs as a sleeping Jasmine is rolled into the surgery followed by the others. I can see a nurse struggling with Spike as he wants to come in too. After being told to stay by Skylar he stops struggling, sits down and huffs.

Silly dog. It's funny how he can be frightening one minute and absolutely adorable the next.

Doctor Young takes us all aside and explains what we have to do during the procedure.

"First you touch her hand with yours to make the initial connection. Then we will connect your skin to her chest and suture it together, while you hold her hand to remain in contact with her skin. When we're finished you kiss her on the lips to finalise the bond. We repeat that with all of you and as the final step doctor Leon will kiss her completing the group-bond," the doctor explains before continuing "The order is as follows. First Jeon Jungkook then Jung Hoseok, Min Yoongi, Kim Namjoon, Kim Taehyung, Park Jimin and last but not least Kim Seokjin."

Damn it. I'm the last one. Then again, I'm her last piece to complete her and she will be mine. That's sort of poetic. Okay, I can be her completing piece.

"It's odd seeing her laying there and not being able to reach her. Makes me feel strange, like something is wrong." Skylar says looking at Jasmine's sleeping form.

"She'll wake up soon enough. I'm sure. You did the research so I trust in the results," Namjoon says, coming closer to her and squeezing her hand.

"Let's begin shall we," doctor Lewis says to everyone in the room.

We all form a line on the right side of Jasmine as the surgical team is on her left. When Jungkook touches her hand her heart rate spikes and the hairs on her arms rise as the sparks go through her. Jungkook is breathing heavily and is almost crying as he looks at her face as the surgeons place the patch of skin on her chest. We all check if his skin is placed in the right place for her. The chart they use for placing the patches of skin is hung above her head so it's hard to miss.

The only one who has a different spot that they took the skin from is Namjoon seeing it's the same spot on his chest as it is on hers. Namjoon and Skylar decided to take a patch right below his mark, so it is the closest it could be, a method used in copy soul-pairs.

When they finish with the skin graft, Jungkook kisses her lips softly and whispers "I can't wait for you to wake up and feel how much you already mean to me. Please wake up fast so I can kiss you properly."

Hoseok has almost the same reaction as Jungkook although he is laughing through his tears as he always does. "My sweet Heart, we are finally connected and I can't believe I am finally whole. I promise to always be your sunshine on your most cloudy and dark days," he says, wiping his tears with his sleeves before he kisses her.

Yoongi is up next and as soon as he holds her hand his face breaks out in the biggest gummy smile I have seen on him so far. "This is the best feeling I have felt in a while. It's like the clouds have been lifted and the light is finally breaking through. Thank you," Yoongi says after he kisses her.

Namjoon exhales as soon as he touches her. It's like a weight is lifted from his shoulder and he can finally breathe. "How precious you are can only be imagined by others. But know that you are the final piece to my puzzle and I can finally see the bigger picture. Thank you for that clarity," he says before kissing her lips softly.

Taehyung is hesitant to come closer. After a small shove from Skylar, he steps forward and takes her hand. His hesitation evaporates in a second and he takes her hand and puts it on his cheek. "My final piece, please know that you already have a special place in my heart. Wake up fast please," he says to her looking at her face while they put his skin on her. When they are done, he slowly lowers his lips on hers and delicately kisses her.

Jimin is in tears even before he reaches for her hand. He picks up her hand as if it's the most delicate thing in the world. A shocked gasp escaped his lips and he started to smile and sob at the same time. "Please wake up fast, little one. I want to cuddle you so badly that I can hardly hold myself back. Please be alright," Jimin says just before he kisses her lips.

Finally, it's my turn. The anticipation is almost killing me. I step up and take her hand. As soon as I touch her skin this drive to protect her is slammed into me. I have always been protective of my soulmates being the eldest, but this was so much more.

I would die for the guys and Skylar if I needed to. But I would kill for Jasmine no questions asked. She is the most precious human being I have ever seen and I would do anything for her. I could kind of understand why Noona would kill her attacker so quickly without a second thought. I would have done the exact same thing for Jasmine. I knew I loved Sky as soon as I touched her. She would do anything for me to make me feel safe and happy and I knew I could rely on her. But with Jasmine, it is as if I am the one that she can rely on to be there for her when she needs it. I would do anything for her.

"I will go to the ends of the earth for you. Ask and I will do everything in my power to make it happen," I say before I kiss her.

As soon as my lips touched hers I could feel my power activating for just a second before I could hold it back.

How did that happen? It has never done that before. I did not want to do that. Why did it do that?!

I must have made a sound because Skylar asked "What's wrong?"

"My power activated for just a second as I kissed her. I did not mean for it to heal her, but it just reacted and I could feel myself healing her for just a second. I stopped it as soon as I realised..." I say as the surgeon pulls back, done with the finishing touches of the skin graft. All the guys and Skylar look at me with worry on their faces.

"I'm sorry," I say, tearing up. I can't look at my soulmates.

I've disappointed them. I didn't mean to. I wish I could go back in time. I'm so sorry.

"There is nothing we can do about it now. We will talk about it later," Skylar says, touching my shoulder as she comes toward Jasmine's bed to kiss her to finalise the group-bond.

When Skylar kissed Jasmine her heart rate went up again, as it did with all of us.

"Come back to me as fast as you can, my sweet Princess. I'll be waiting for you," she says, kissing Jasmine's forehead before turning to everyone in the room.

"Thank you all for your hard work tonight. And thank you all for coming on such short notice. It means the world to me that you would help us get our Heart back. So thank you all," Skylar says.

Jasmine is now all covered up and is rolled to a recovery room before she can go back to her room upstairs.

"It will be a while before she will wake up. It's a very taxing procedure for the patient, so we will keep her under constant surveillance during the first 18 hours. So you will be able to see her during visiting hours in the recovery wing tomorrow. Unfortunately, it is not possible to have it secure enough for all of you to visit as it is a busy wing during the day. We will move her to her private room upstairs after visiting hours are over so there are fewer people in the hospital," doctor Lewis says.

We all nod at this information. I can see I'm not the only one who wants to visit her tomorrow. It probably won't be possible for any of us to go anyway because we have a packed schedule tomorrow. But at least Skylar can go. We all got changed back into our regular clothes and gathered again in the waiting room. There we found our managers waiting for us to head back to the hotel. When we arrive everyone is tired and wants to head to bed.

But for me... I am still rattled by what happened during my kiss with Jasmine. I don't understand how it could have happened. I want to go to my room, but Skylar takes my hand and pulls me and Taehyung to her room.

"You two will still sleep in my bed, right? I liked going to sleep cuddling my soulmates," Skylar says.

"Really? We can sleep with you the rest of the night? Yes! I'm going to change into my pyjamas again. Be right back," Taehyung says as he sprints to his room.

"Do you want me in your bed? I screwed up. I..." I say, but I'm cut off by Skylar saying "You did nothing wrong. You said that you didn't mean to heal her and I believe you. It just happened and there is nothing we can do about it now. Am I worried? Yes, but then again I always worry about my soulmate. We will see if it affected her or not. Until then we are just going to assume that everything went well and we are going to sleep. You guys have an album launch tomorrow so you need to get enough sleep to be able to look the best you can be. Even though you already look like a Disney prince just wearing your sweats." making me blush and the relief I feel is so great I almost burst into tears.

"Thank you. I was so worried you would hate me for it. I never wanted to hurt her. That would only hurt me." I say as she strokes my cheek.

"I know. Now you go change back into that adorable pyjama of yours and get your butt to my bed. I'm tired and I want to sleep cuddling with you and Tae so you better hurry up," she teases.

I rush through my evening routine and hurry to her room. They are both already in her bed and as soon as I enter the room they are begging me to join them. Within minutes we are all sound asleep.

⋘⋙⋘⋙⋘⋙⋘⋙

Wordcount: 2726

A/N Writing block sucks! For some reason, this took so long to write. I had written some parts and just couldn't make it flow right so I had to go back and forth between two ideas I had. But it turned out okay in the end.

So close to comeback!! I am so excited!!!!! Did any of you pre-order the album? Because I did, even though I probably will get it two weeks later because of shipping and stuff... Looking forward to it!

Go stream the teaser!! They seriously look like they're glowing!!

Also the poster for the live. Who do you think the special guest is going to be?

Thank you for reading my story ❤️

Please vote and comment. I love hearing from you, army.

⋘⋙⋘⋙⋘⋙⋘⋙

Edited 21/07/2022: Only aesthetical and grammatical changes.

Edited 17/10/2022: Only aesthetical and grammatical changes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.2K 4.6K 52
Soulmates. Will you find yours and hope shows up in the form of a medication intended to help people find their own true match. Hope at last! Or not...
180K 9.3K 56
Where a 32-year-old American divorcée finds herself the soulmate to BTS, but they figure it out before she does. How do they convince her that their...
342K 17.8K 71
THIS STORY HAS A NEW VERSION PUBLISHED ON MY PROFILE (currently unpublished) (don't expect top quality from this one 😭) BTS X READER - SOULMATE AU ✔...
134K 8.5K 56
BTS OT7-soulmate au BTS×OC poly They say getting your soulmark when you turn 20 is the best thing to happen in your life. A bond that allows you to f...