Adopting An Alpha Bunny[Sulay]

By Kakshu

The omega school tyrant, legendarily known as "Xing Ge", Zhang Yixing's heat is approaching. He thought he h... More

Chapter 1 : Troublesome Omega!
Chapter 2 : Finding A Partner Is Fucking Hard!
Chapter 3 : Let's Raise A Pet
Chapter 4 : Try Look Over Him As Well
Chapter 5 : Purposely
Chapter 6 : Docile Herbivore Junmyeon Is Safe.
Chapter 7 : I Still Have A Chance?
Chapter 8 : Is He Is Crazy?
Chapter 9 : I Really Cherish You; Cherish Yourself As Well
Chapter 10 : Teach Me
Chapter 11 : You Never Cared About Him, Truly
Chapter 12 : Xinghyung Is Out Of Danger Now
Chapter 13 : No regret!
Chapter 14 : Love Is Actually Strenuous Subject
Chapter 15 : Don't give up So Easily!
Chapter 16 : So Clueless
Chapter 17 : He Dared!
Chapter 19 : My Silly Alpha
Chapter 20

Chapter 18 : Teach A Lesson

233 12 2
By Kakshu

When Suho arrived at the venue, the dance had already been going on for a while. He didn’t know what Lay’s last sentence earlier had meant, so all he could do was come obediently to find him.

but he didn’t catch sight of Lay at all.

Hasn’t Xinghyung arrived yet? Or……did he leave with Jackson ?

“Junmyeon!”

Suddenly hearing someone calling his name, Suho turned around and took a look. It was Jiyeon.

He was familiar with most of Lay’s classmates, so he immediately shouted back, “Hey! Jiyeon jiè !”

Jiyeon had a good opinion of this little bunny. She knew that he liked Lay , so when he came over, she laughed and said, “Come to ask your xinghyung to dance? Why didn’t you change into a suit?”

Suho was still wearing casual clothes and he scratched his scalp in embarrassment, “It doesn’t matter, I’m not Xinghyung’s dance partner, I just came to meet him……”

Jiyeon then remembered that Lah was attending the dance tonight with Jackson . It was a hot topic in university today.

“Ah……I’m sorry.” She tried to think of some way to cheer Suho up. “Then……want to dance with me? My dance partner is my best friend anyway, so it’s no big deal.”

Suho gave her a smile, “Thanks, jie, but I……I still want to dance with Xinghyung.”

Jiyeon didn’t have the heart to strike him down, “Yixing, he……might not have any time for a while. Since you’re here, let’s have some fun.”

Suho shook his head,“I know Xinghyung probably won’t dance with me tonight and maybe never in the future……but nevertheless, I still only want to dance with him, I’m really sorry……”

Jiyeon’s heart clenched as she listened, what kind of amazing unique A is this? Why don’t I have a chance? Am I inferior to that fierce, violent Zhang Yixing ??

“Don’t worry, I understand…… Then why did you come here looking for him?”

“Xinghyung said he would give me a surprise.” Suho’s eyes lit up, full of anticipation, “Maybe it’s a gift for me. He has been very good to me recently.”

She was surprised, “Really? How so?”

“He bought me breakfast and asked me to teach him how to dance. He stayed in the dorm every day to keep me company, probably because I protected him last time.” Suho paused and his smile gradually faded. “jie, aren’t I really despicable? Exploiting Xinghyung’s sympathetic feelings…… I should refuse, but I……I really can’t decline.”

Listening to this made Her feel distressed. She comforted him, “Don’t worry about that kind of thing. If you like someone, you have to fight for them!”

“Mhm,” Suho  responded in a low voice and, lost in thought, his gaze fell on the distant hall. “Maybe I can also fight tonight……but if Xinghyung gets a partner, I won’t bother him anymore.”

Jiyeon couldn’t help but ask, “Junmyeon , what do you like about Yixing……?”

As his friend, she understood Lay’s bad temper thoroughly. Although he wasn’t bad in nature and a loyal friend, but because of his rumors in university, there are still subjects which are yet too disturbing.

Suho laughed lightly, “Actually I don’t really know either…… I’ve liked him for so long that I can’t remember why I started.”

“You……”

Jiyeon wanted to ask a few more things about those words, when suddenly she saw Sehun running out of the hall with an anxious expression.

“What’s the matter with you?”

“Junmyeon ! Great, I was finding you only!” Sehun ran over, as if he had caught sight of his savior, and panted out, “I-I just saw Lay being carried off Jackson, and it didn’t look like they were getting along. I’m not sure what’s going on. I was too scared to bother them but I’m afraid something bad might happen to Lay…… Could you come take a look?

Suho’s expression changed instantly, “Take me there!”

The three rushed quickly into the hall, following Sehun to a mess. Sehun didn’t know the specific location, he had only caught sight of Lay being taken in. He was so anxious that he started to get scared, but him calmed him down, making him think carefully about which direction the two could have gone.

When they suddenly heard fragments of a conversation coming from a corner. The three glanced at each other, then immediately ran over.

“Don’t lick…… you……”

Suho suddenly stopped moving, he was completely froze by view in front of him.

Lay was pinned against the wall by Jackson, his face flushed, weakly pressing against his shoulders. His collar was open to expose his shoulder, revealing a patch of fair skin. Jackson’s head was buried into his neck. Everyone knew that place was the position of the gland.

Jackson was marking Lay.

Lay’s eyes were closed, so he didn’t know that other people had arrived. He was in the middle of letting out a soft groan.

Just a moment ago, he’d suddenly been hit with inspiration. Before Jackson bit his gland, he’d quickly stopped cursing, instead calling out softly, “ Ge, I’m afraid of pain” and making Jackson switch from biting him to licking.

It was just a temporary mark, which he wouldn’t have cared about in the past. Even if he was bitten, he would’ve just cursed and never given up. And if the worst happened, he would just get revenge afterwards.

But he was different now, he didn’t want anyone other than Suho touching him.

He endured the nausea and let Jackson lick his gland, preparing his fist to take advantage of the moment the other dropped his guard and opened his mouth to bite in order to hit him instead.

Just as he was opening his eyes halfway in order to act, suddenly out of the corner of his eye, he caught a glimpse of Suho and others standing not far away, staring blankly.

Suho was biting his lip hard, his fists clenched at his sides, his whole body trembling. He seemed to be making every effort to restrain himself, his widened eyes shining red, staring in pain and sorrow at the two people before him.

Lay closed his eyes and sighed heavily.

Silly bunny, come steal me away.

A second later, the weight of his body suddenly eased, and Jackson screamed in his ear, “Are you crazy?”

Lay opened his eyes and caught sight of Jackson throwing a fist towards Suho, who had rushed over. He immediately stepped forward and cut in front of suho to get in the path of that falling fist. He said coldly and sternly, “Jackson, we’re ending it here.”

So angry that his neck flushed red, Jackson stared at Lay, “You all will regret this!” Then he left angrily.

Lay couldn’t stop him and knew that he was no match for him, so he could only let him go

Besides there was someone more important near him right now.

He looked at Suho, his stomach still roiling with emotion, and asked Jiyeon and Sehun, “Did you bring him?”

Sehun nodded.

“Thanks.” Lay was still gasping a bit. He gripped onto Suho’s shirt and pulled him to his side.

“I’ll take this silly bunny back to lecture, we’ll leave first.”

Puzzled, sehun watched the two leave, then turned his head and asked jiyeon, “This……did we do something bad or something good?”

Jiyeon also couldn’t figure out what had just happened and said stupidly, “Maybe both……”

Update : 16 June 2022
Total words : 1277

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.5K 1.6K 40
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
32.4K 740 13
Get ready for one HELL of a time!.
73.5K 1.9K 29
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
161K 8.2K 17
ABHIMANYU RATHORE is 28 years old. He belongs to Royal family. He is the oldest son in Rathore family. He is the CEO of Rathore Enterprise. He is the...