He or He (Possessiveness vs...

By Khans__profession

Hello guys, well many of you love the couple anuseena so i thought to write it. It just a different story... More

Characters
Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Epilogue

Chapter 9

827 49 7
By Khans__profession

Armit went to the past where he first met his lady love our haseena mallik..

The past :

A man was wearing a punjabi style dress with a pagdi and also with a stick was moving to the new dhaba..

The place was peace with a beautiful environment .. As it was a summer night so, many men was enjoying there..

As it was the night time the hut place was decorated with the fairy lights   and also the road was clean.

The tables was placed with a few distances and a stage was present at the centre of the dhaba. Where many punjabi people do there dances as it was the easy way in that place..

The man moved from the front door and opened the door and in that door there was a secret room which was closed and at the door the closed name plate was present..

It opened and he went inside he saw that two members are present and they are filling the wheat sacs with some thing..

The man was non other than armit.. He was wearing a blue colour punjabi style dress with a red colour pagdi.. And he was a big moustache which was reaching up to his chin but not that much long..

Armit : oye !! Ki haal hai paji !! Sab theek !

1st person : ji paji !! Sab theek hai ! Ap bataye ...

Armit : mein bhi theek hi hu paji..

He said and bended to his eye level as the person was sitting on the ground and wispered..

Armit : kaam hogaya...

1st person : ji sab kaam hogaya.. Bas aj hi maal ko dusre sheher bhejna hoga..

Armit : ha aur zara police walo se zara bachke..

1st person : ji saab..

As he was saying more 2 members entered in to the room..

2nd person : boss, sara kaam hogaya hai.. Apne jaisa kaha tha waisa hi kiya hai..

Armit : bahut ache aur police ?

The second person was saying but was interrupted by 3rd person..

3rd person : ji boss.. Un logo ko aisa chuna laga ya hai ki kal subha tak woh log muh kala karenge...

Armit : matlab..

3rd person : matlab yeh hai boss ki police walo ko humne ek club bhej diya galat thekana batake toh bas ham yaha kaam asani se aur bina dar ke kar sakte hai...
.

Armit : yeh toh bahut achi baat hai... Chalo sab yeh bags hai pack kardo aur  tarkare ke joh trucks haibusme kone mein rakdena..

1st person : ji boss..

2nd person : par boss kone mein hi kyu..

Armit : are akal ke andhe , kone mein rahega toh sab ko yeh lage ga ki aate ki thaile hai kisi ko yeh thodi na pata chalega ki is mein drugs hai..

3rd person : bilkul sahi boss.. Kisi koh kuch bi pata nahi chalega .. Aur humne driver ko bhi nashe ki dawai de hai take woh so jaye.. Aur unke jagah ham waha jaye aur maal ko deliver kare..

Armit : bilkul sahi..

2nd person : par boss maal nikalenge kaise?....

Armit : hamlog gadi raste mein rokenge .. Khana khane.. Ya phir washroom jane toh bas usi samai ham apne admi ko phone karenge aur woh maal leja yenge.. Aur kiso ko thodi na pata chalega ki kya hua tha... Aur hamara kaam bhi hojayega..

By saying this he started laughing and all members also laughed with him...

Armit : toh samajh mein aya ...

2nd person : ji boss..

He was going to say but was interrupted by the 1st person..

1st person : bo.. Boss.. Boss..

Armit : are dhere bol nalayak aur kya huwa hai ... Itna kyu haaf raha hai.. Khai police aye hai kya..

1st person : nahi boss... Nahi police nahi ek dum phul bomb aye hai...

Armit : full bomb.. Full bomb kya hota hai bee...

2nd person : boss full bomb matlab hai ladki aye hai...

Armit : ladki...

1st person : ha boss ladki aye hai ek dum mast... Kya haal baal hai uske boss .. Ap bhi uske saath sona pasand karenge...

Armit : acha.. Phir chalo dekhte hai...

1st person : ha boss chalo..

Armit : chalo re tum log maal ko gadi mein daldo ham jate hai..

2nd person : ji.. Boss..

By saying this he came out of the room and entered into the middle area, the area was dim in light as they offed the lights.. where the stage is present and many guys where surrounding the table and was moving there body..

He went there and stood beside them and was watching the girl dance moves...

Armit : * in mind * waise naach toh bahut acha rahi hai par shakal dikh nahi raha...

By saying this he went to current area where wire boxes where present he presses the button and the fairy lights along with the big light on ed and by seeing the person dancing he forget to breathe...

There was haseena mallik who was dancing and also entertaining the people..

His heart breathe increased and he kept his hand on his heart and was shocked to see that his heart beat was increased..

He was mesmerised by her beauty her hands with full bangles and the saree which she was wearing in marathi style where some of her stomach and back can easily seen by her dori blouse.. ..

Her black charcol hair with blank eyes and with the nose pin and pink colour kissable lips .. She was looking like a goddesses to him..

And he was hypnotised by her.. His legs moved there where she was standing abd again the lights where dimed and he came out of his thought.. But again stopped as he saw that she was dancing on the song " mungda " ..

The place now was filled with all men who was eyeing haseena and some where clapping for her dancing..

Watch the  above video for your best  experience and enjoyment 👆..

She was dancing with out any care of other .. How they are watching her with lust in his eyes...

As she was dancing she came at one end where armit is standing and he became alerted...

She bended back ward's and armit and other 2 members caught her but armi was angry on them and he barked on them and they released her and he only catch his waist and took her in bridal style...

And kept infront of him .. They were watching each other with out breaking the eye lock...

But he was shocked as some thing happened which he did not expected...

Continue in the next chapter...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Hello guys 😘

hope you liked the chapter, so how it is 😍

what do you think .. what happened 🤔

do you like haseena out fit 🥰

so i am requesting is that .. i will update the next chapter after the
50 votes..

yes, guys i want the votes because many readers are just silent readers 🥺🥺

they are not  voting my hard work.. so i will update after completing the target ...

so, if you want asap update then reach the update 50 votes guys 🥺🥺

so, dont foget to vote

and comment your thoughts....

and if you loved my book then follow me for more ..

till then

my dear readers ,❤️

have a good day 😘.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

The Aftermath By iamkishaaa

Mystery / Thriller

31.2K 3.1K 44
18-02-2023.. Was marked as evil day in a city named Lucknow! A place ruled by emotions & violence if needed was now covered by smoke and fire flames...
78.1K 5.9K 52
This story is about Anubhav- the DSP of Lucknow and Haseena -SHO of Mahila Police Thana..from the serial - MADDAM SIR. This story is the continuatio...
23.5K 1.5K 47
Related to a show maddamsir After mission behrupiya What happen if hate overpowered love ? What happens when someone you love marries someone else ? ...
86.9K 7.1K 70
Anuseena are happily married after the Mission behrupiya fiasco. Read my first story, '-His Return-' for more description. In this one, Anuseena will...