The Assassin's Weakness✔️

By SVTladi

At nineteen, Kamo is doing her last year of high school. She is focused on her grades, especially after the l... More

1.Bad Romance
2.Walks
3.Who?
4.So Stay.
5. Morning?
6. Let Me Go With You Guys
7 We are not friends
8 I will be back
9: Okay
10. I Am Not
11. Why
12. Come Back
13. To Me
14. Wait What
15. Why
16. Distance
17. Growing
18. Everybody Knows
19. He Knows
20. Forward
21: I want to try
22:great grandchild
23: You can
24: Six Months Pregnant
25: Birth
26: Not Tonight
27: life after death
28: I choose you
29: Next
30: Us
31: Deutschland
32: The high school sweetheart
33: Don't touch my baby
34: Would you hurt me?
35:We need to go!
36: Brand New Chapter
37: Men
38: Don't leave me
39: I get it.
40. so where to from here?
41. Therapy
43. Home
44: We are more than that
45. I love you
46: Better?
47: Tattoos?
48: Pear?
49:Where?
50: Planning a wedding?
Epilogue
!!!Update!!!

42. Outskirts

670 50 2
By SVTladi

"Kamo, can you come to pick me up?" He left last night to help Shadow with something and I have not heard from him since.

"Where are you?"

"I will send you the location."

"Okay, I am on my way." I hang up and head to his location, what the hell happened? He wouldn't ask me to fetch him if it was not something important.

The place he asked me to go to was on the outskirts of Norfolk, I was worried I would get lost but I saw a massive house, it did not look abandoned and there were three cars parked in front of the house.

I call him and he says he is on his way. He walks out, limping, I get out of the car to open the door for him, I help him into the passenger seat.

"What happened?"

"They ran into us as we were driving away. I'm okay, just tired." I nod and we rode in silence. I got the couch ready for him because he is in no condition to climb the stairs. I helped him lie down.

"You need anything, you tell me okay?" He nods. "We will try not to be too loud."

"No, it's okay."

"Okay, do you need more blankets?"

"I am okay." I nod and look at him before standing up and walking out to relieve Thati. Thankfully Khanyi was ready for a nap so I do not have to do a lot to take care of her.

A while after we start, Khanyi starts crying. There are new people in our group so they do not know that I have a daughter.

"Khanyi is here?"

"Yeah, I need to go, fetch her before she starts trying to walk down the stairs." Khanyi was trying to fetch her toy on top of my vanity. "Here you go." I hand her the toy before we go downstairs. "Say Hey." She waves at everyone, they wave back and coo at how cute and big she is. We walk into the lounge and Kai is watching tennis.

"Dada!"

"Hey princess."

"Dada hurt?"

"Yeah, but I will be okay." She kisses his bandaged torso and arm.

"Mama, kiss betta!" She demands. A giggle escapes my throat. I get on my knees, in front of him before taking his arm and kissing it. She shakes her head and pokes his torso and he winces.
I kiss his torso

"Better?" I look up to see his reaction and he is smiling as he nods

"Better."

"Good, Khanyi, mama has to study, don't hurt Dada, okay?" She nods before throwing herself at him. I shake my head before going back to study.

"Okay, but they asked what is the proper tone, not pitch."

"What is the difference again?" We all look at Sue who asked the question, she is the smart one, she should know "Guys it has been a long semester."

"Hey, guys." Kai stands at the threshold

"Hey!" A little too loud for my liking. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, just a few injuries nothing that won't heal. Kamo, where is the key to the alcohol cabinet?"

"You should have asked me to fetch it for you." I stand up to go open the cabinet. We lock it because little missy likes climbing things. "Which one?"

"Whiskey please." I put the whiskey on the counter and get juice for Khanyi. I take them to the lounge "I could have done that."

"It's okay, I don't mind plus you need to rest."

"Okay, can I get a chicken sandwich?" I take out all the things I need and I make two for him and one for Khanyi. "Put them on the same plate." I put them on the same plate and he heads for the lounge.

As I sit down, I hear him scream "Zale and Pacer are coming so can you bring the beer and vodka as well?"

"You guys continue, I will catch up." When I place the things in the lounge. "They better not swear or I will kill them." He nods, "They have functioning limbs so they can fetch these things themselves, now I am going to study."

Toward the end, everyone just looks at me.

"What?"

"Are you guys back together?"

"No."

"So he is free game?"

"No!" I swear these girls are going to get beaten.

As I say goodbye to everyone, the girls lingered and asked for Pacer and Zale's numbers, I said I would ask.

"You guys can scream as loud as you want to," I say standing at the threshold of the lounge, they nod and I head to the kitchen to cook.

Kai made his way up the stairs by himself, I put Khanyi to sleep in my room, I sit on the bed beside him.

"You okay?"

"Yes Nurse Kamo, I am okay." He is sarcastic but it brought a smile to his face and that's all I care about.

"Fine, let me leave you." He holds my hand as I try to stand.

"Stay, please." I sit next to him and I try to get the throw on the end of the bed. "You can get under the blankets with me."

"You could have just said you don't want to sleep alone." Thankfully I put on my pyjamas before I put Khanyi to sleep.

"Let a man protect his pride." A giggle escapes my lips

"Your ego is already huge wouldn't want it to burst." He chuckles and winces "Don't laugh." I say with no thought over the phrase.

"Then stop making me laugh."

"Wow, but I need my pills, let me go drink them, then I will come back." He nods.

We spent the night talking and he dozed off as we spoke. It was great to be able to sleep next to him once again, it was all I ever wanted, for us to be comfortable again.

********
We hit 20K!!! Nearly at 1k votes as well. You guys are amazing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 4.1K 23
"What's in your pocket? Your wallet?" She asked him as she tried to get comfortable while sitting on his lap. Why would his wallet be so weirdly shap...
111K 2.9K 90
Rank #1 in watty2020 28/1/2020 Rank #1 in eroticaromance 19/1/2020 Rank #9 in watty2020 13/1/2020 Rank #25 in passionate 10/1/2020 Rank #14 in Blaze...
261K 5.4K 49
"Tell me. Why won't you tell me?" He asks and I look towards him slowly, "You didn't even talk to me until yesterday! I'm trying to make it so nobody...
305K 14.8K 46
Contains Rated R scenes. If you want to support my work, this book(With a lot fewer errors lol) is now available on Amazon with all 5 of Anna and jay...