Tied With Threads Of Luck {UN...

By JustacupofCoffee0

"Two bestfriends, always present for each other... The bond which everyone used to adore has now changed to b... More

Some intro before starting...
•Character Sketch And Note•
Ch1 ~Everything Changed~
Ch2 ~Rain of Anger~
Ch3 ~Loving the food~
Ch4 ~A song for dare~
Ch5 ~A glimpse of the bffs~
Ch6 ~He felt her love?~
Ch7 ~Rulake gaya ishq tera~
Ch7.2 ~Paining hearts~
Ch8 ~Truth of Past & His Guilt~
~CHARACTER SKETCH 2.0~
Ch9 ~The awaited guests~
Ch10 ~Ulti Khopdi V/S Tsunami~
Ch10.2 ~Ulti khopdi VS Tsunami~
Ch11 ~a slip of tongue😝~
Ch12 ~Wake up Monami😢~
Ch13 ~His Care for Her~
Ch14 ~Breakdown & Confession~
Ch15 ~Fake missions ka confusion~
Ch16 ~Karan meets KD~
Ch17 ~Shivam and Saksham~
Ch18 ~Shivam knows the truth~
Ch19 ~DO THEY KNOW?~
Ch20 ~Flashbacks~
Ch21~ You can never fail!
Ch22 ~ Fishes in the trap?
Ch23 ~Monami hui kidnap!
Ch24 ~SHE IS ALIVE!!
Ch25 ~Monami or Kavya?
Ch26 ~ KD's plan backfires
Ch27 ~ One Pillar Down
Ch28 ~ And the game is over!
Ch29 ~ A new beginning?
Ch 29.2 ~A new beginning
Ch31 ~ Prank wars!
Ch 32.1 ~Drunk Monami!
Ch32.2 ~Drunk Monami!
Ch 33 ~ Karan ko ho kya gaya?
Ch34~Karan shares his insecurities
Ch35 ~Glimpse from past
Ch36 ~ Karan's flashback
Ch37 ~ Marriage hui fix??
Ch38~ Karan convinces Monami?
Ch39~Karan realises his feelings
Ch40 ~Karan declares his love
Ch41 ~That's how much I love her!
Ch42~ Wedding bells won't ring!
Ch43~ A mini date !
Ch43.2 ~ A mini date!
Ch 44 ~ Monami's nightmare?
Ch 45 ~ Jealous Shergil
Ch 46~ Nazdeekiyaan
Ch 47~ Can i call you mine?
Ch 48~ Tere Hawale Kar Diya !
Ch 49 ~ Tu hi saza hai.. Tu hi Rihai
Ch 50 ~ Mr and Mrs. Shergil !
For You All❤️💫
~EPILOGUE~
AUTHOR'S NOTE

Ch 30 ~ Tom and Jerry

2K 168 124
By JustacupofCoffee0

Aksar marriage anniversary par couples cake cut karte hai, bahar ghoomne jaate hai, celebrate karte hai aur bohut maze karte hai... Aisa to humsab suna hai aur kuchh ne shayad dekha bhi ho...

Par jab hamare couples MoRan jaise hatke ho... Tab anniversary ka celebration bhi to hatke hoga na😎

KARAN KO KUCHH YAAD NAHI.. AND MONANI DECIDED TO START AGAIN... INKI YEH FIRST ANNIVERSARY KAISE HOGI?

••••••••••••••••••••

It was really early in the morning.. The clock striked four.. The whole shergil house was quiet... All were enjoying their deep slumber.. Except, one khurafati insaan... Special agent Karan Shergil..

He woke up at four today just for a special reason...

K: kal monu ne mujhe chilli khiladi thi.. Now its revenge time.. All the best Rani Sahiba..

With a naughty smile, he tip toed out of his room.. And went to call his partner in such crimes... BABY

He woke baby and finally the two shaitaans were ready to trouble.... Hehe.... Scare monami..

K: (whispering)  Ready ma'am?
B: (whispering)  Ready agent...

Baby blew a white balloon as for Karan's plan... Karan, with great difficultly, drew a scary plus funny face on the Balloon and Baby coloured it using sharpies... Baby was really sleepy, so after colouring, she went back to sleep...

Karan alone went to Monami's room and opened the door quietly..

K: (in mind)  Darwaza band karke sone ki aadat daalni chahiye rani sahiba.. Meri jagah koi aur aagaya hota to...

He quietly tiptoed to go near her bed.. A smile crept on his face seeing monami.. She was sleeping peacefully... Her face looking placid and calm... She was hugging a pillow and was looking really cute while sleeping.. Karan was literally lost in her for a moment.. He had no idea why.... His heart was beating fast... But he knew nothing...

K: (in mind) Yeh ho kya gaya tha mujhe.. Karan shergil.. Jaldi se yeh balloon ko sahi jagah laga ke bhaag yahan se.. Warna agar yeh jungli billi uthgayi to tu duniya se uthjaayega..

Using a long thread, he tied the balloon right above monami's head...  Basically his plan was to scare monami as soon as she wakes up...

He then tiptoed out of monami's  room and closed the door silently..

K: (in mind)  Let the prank wars begin dear Bestie...

He smirked..

At around 7am.. Monami's alarm started ringing...  With a smile on her face,  she woke up..

But

But

But

Mo: Aaaaaaaaa

She screamed by getting scared from the Balloon.. As soon as she woke up, her eyes fell on the balloon hung above her head.. And she screamed being terrified...

Mo: Bhoot bhoot bhoot bhoot bhoott....aaaa....

She literally punched and kicked that balloon by closing her eyes... Hearing her scream Karan ran into her room and saw the scenario...

K: (trying to control his laughter)  Kya hua monami... Chikha kyun??

Monami heard his voice and ran and hugged him tightly...

Mo: Ka.... Karan.. Wo... Wahan... Bh.. Bhoo... Bhoot... Mu.. Mujhe.... Da... Darr... La.. Lag.. Lagraha... Usse... Bhagao.. Pleaase..

Karan was continously rubbing her back...

K: (in mind)  Arre yaar.. Karan.. Zyaada kardiya tune.. Dekh bechari kitna darr gayi.. Kya zaroorat thi yeh karne ki...

K: (now to monami) monu.. Monu dekho wo chala gaya.. Koi bhoot nahi hai.. See.. Me hoon right.. Wo bhoot nahi hai.. Monami.. See..

Mo: nahi.. Nahi karan wo wahi pe tha.. Karan please please please usse bhagaao..

By the time, parkha too came to her room..

Param saw scared monami and then his eyes fell on the balloon which was still hung... He understood the matter...

P: (sternly) Yahan kya horaha hai?

Mo: (with puppy eyes) bhaiya.. Me uthi to wahan bhoot.. Me darr gayi.. Wo dekho (pointing towards the balloon)

B: Arre par yeh to gubbara hai..

Mo: han wahi to yeh... Ek min kya.. Gubarra?.

B: Han monami.. Gubbaara.. Yeh dekho..

Monu took baby steps and went near that balloon which was now in Barkha's hand...

Mo: Haan.. Yeh to.. Par yeh yaha...

Suddenly karan shouted in pain..

K: Aaaa..

All eyes went on him. Param had held Karan's ears.. Now monu and barkha too understood the matter..

P: Ab batayega tu ya me bataun usse.. Kitna dara diya bechari ko.. Subhe subhe aisa majak kaun karta Karan😤😤

K: Aaa.. Aaa.. Soryy Bhaiya.. Me to bas masti karraha tha.. Arrre zaalim bhai.. Chhod do kaan ko.. Rehem khaao.. Dard horaha..

Param left his ears..

Mo: You KHADOOS SHERGIL.. ME TUMHEIN BILKUL MAAF NAHI KARUNGI.. GET LOST..

K:(to himself)Mar gaya! (to monu)  Monu.. Monu.. Sorry na.. Rani sahiba sorry.. Please maaf kardo... Arre rani sahiba..

Monami aage aage.. Karan pichhe pichhe...pure ghar me ghumrahe the.. Monami again went to her room and entered her washroom.. Karan stood there helplessly.. Parkha chuckled seeing his condition..

K: Haslo aap dono (with a pout)

Parkha: AA BEL MUJHE MAAR...

And they left the room laughing...

Time skipped to breakfast..

All were sitting on the dinning table having their lunch... Monami was not talking to Karan... Not even looking at him.. Karan tried to manaofy her.. But she was still angry..

K: (whispering) Maan jaao na rani sahiba.. Itna bhi kya gussaa...

(they were siting side by side)

Monu rolled her eyes...

Mo: Me sabki coffee leke aati...

K: Arre yaar😩

Monami went and brought coffee for all.. She served the coffee to everyone and then sat down to have her coffee..

Karan got an idea and held her hand below the table.. Monami glared at him.. 

(isharon isharon me baatein)
Mo: Haath chhodo..
K: Pehle maaf kardo. 
Mo: Karan haath chhodo..
K: Monu pleaseeee.
Mo: Karan leave..
Karan nodded in no and ignoring monami's glare completely, he started sipping his coffee...

He took a sip from his mug and spit it out immediately...

K: yuckk...  Yeh kya hai..

P: Kya hua chhote..

Monami was trying to suppress her laugh.. Bcoz she knew why Karan spit out his coffee..

K: Bhaiya... Coffee me namak hai..

That's it... Monami burst out laughing..

Barkha: Hey bhagwaan.. Tumdono.. Kya shaitaaniyan karrahe subhe se..

Mo: (still laughing) so.. Sorry bhabhi.. Par kitna maza aaya.. Iss khadoos ki shakal dekhkar.. Ahem.. To karan, kaisi lagi coffeeee😂😂

K: Monami!!!!!

Mo: (whispering) Isliye kehti hoon.. Mujhse panga mat liya karo..

Baby was just looking idhar udhar.. Kabhi karan ko.. Kabhi monami ko..

K: Argh.... (to himself) dekhlunga tumhein to...  (now to monu)  Mere liye achhi coffee banayi hai kya ms. Pathar dil?

Mo: EXCUSE ME!! .. Ms. Pathar dil? Jaao.. Ab to coffee banayi thi.. Wo bhi nahi milegi..

K: Bhabhi dekho na isse.

Mo: Bhaiya samjhaao issee..

K: Bhabhi...
Mo: Bhaiyaa..
K: bhabhi.. Aap to meri pyaari bhabhi ho na.. You know i love coffee so much.. Iss chudail ne meri coffee kharab kardi.. Daanto isko..

Mo: Bhaiyaa.. Aapne dekha tha na isne subhe kaise mujhe daraya tha.. Yeh to fair tha right?

K: Bhaiya.. Me aapka chhota bhai hoon na..

Mo: Bhabhi me aapki pyaari behen hoon na..

K: Chup karo tum.. Me baat karraha hoon na..
Mo: Oh hello mr.. Tum baat nahi blackmail karrahe ho..

K: Hey you.
Mo: Shut up

Parkha: BASSSSSSSSSSS.... EKDUM CHUP DONO KE DONO..

listening to them, moran immediately kept their fingers on their lips..

P: Oof... Subhe subhe ghar ko sar pe uthaliya hai.. Kya hogaya hai tumdono ko..

Barkha: Aur nahi to kya.. Mujhe to yeh doubt horaha ki babay chhoti hai ya tumdono..

P: Dekho, 5min me khaana khtm karo aur bhaago apne room ko.. Agar aur bak bak ya tu tu me me kiya.. To dono ko saza milegi.. Samjhe😑

Immediately moran ate their breakfast quickly and quietly... 

Monami drank her coffee half, and then passed to Karan.. Karan smiled seeing her care and drank the reat half coffee...

Barkha: (whispering to param)  Tom and jerry hai dono.. Haina?

P: (whispering) Sahi kaha.. Ladte bhi hai.. Aur ekdusre ka khyaal bhi rakhte hai..

B: (whispering) Ab lagraha hai purane din wapas aagaye..

P: (whispering) True that!

*******************

Arre yeh to bas trailer samjhlo.. Abhi to pura din baaki hai.. Inke tom and jerry wars ke liye..

Suggest me some ideas for these cute banters.. Bcoz mujhe yeh mini wars ka ideas nahi aaraha.. So please suggest karo!!

💞the author was not well and hence couldn't update any story... Sorry for that❤

Suggest kardena ok.. And do tell me if you enjoyed this chapter or not...

Achha lage to vote bhi kardena✨✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

282K 16.9K 107
its a story of two people who were extremely opposite .. Karan sherghil ,, a commando with tags of ziddi ,, ulti kopdi ,, heartless person etc etc...
273K 28.8K 101
hey guys....finally am back with another story...... this is gonna be truely a cute romantic and ambitious story of a 16 year old bubbly girl studyin...
58.5K 10.6K 38
In this world full of trendy and fancy relationships and so called situationships, how hard do you think it is to find true love? Meet Sidharth Shuk...