A Reincarnated Curse: The Beg...

Oleh BamaLynn715

Katerina is a 16 year old normal girl, living a normal, suburban, teenage life, or is she? Every year on her... Lebih Banyak

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty Four

Chapter Twenty-Three

3 0 0
Oleh BamaLynn715

"Katerina! It is okay. I am here for you." Alex said as he rushed to be by my side.

"I'm the monster here. I cannot even control my own power. It takes over and it is connected to my emotions. I don't know what to do." I continued to cry.

"You are not a monster. I have come back. I have been watching and I can help you. You have to come with me though."

I looked up to my father and realized he was probably the only one who could possibly help me. Even knowing this I did not want to go anywhere with him. I still did not know his intentions. What if I was wrong? I looked out to the crowd as they were all desperately trying to get out still. I spelled the doors open and they all left. How could I face any of them now?

"Freya, if you ever try that again, I'll kill you." I shouldn't have been so blunt, but I meant every word. It was a dog-eat-dog world here and with the time I had spent here I realized that I was in a completely different world than the one I came from. I looked at Alex with sadness knowing that it would be some time before I would see him again.

"Don't leave. We will figure it out. please!?" As he looked at me with sad eyes, I noticed a hint of understanding. He did not want to be without me, but I think he understood if I chose to go.

"I need but one year, and I promise to have helped you and prepared you for what is to come. I am the only one who can help you with the dark magic that dwells inside of you."

I knew he was right. "Alex, I will miss you, but this is something that I have to do."

He looked at me longingly, "I could never replace you in my heart or my life, even temporarily. I love you and we have a long life yet in front of us to share. If you need to do this, I will not stand in your way." He looked at me with such love and devotion. How was I going to leave his side? He grabbed me and pulled me into his arms.

"If you need me, remember, I can feel you. No matter how far away you are, I always know where you are, and I always know when you need me. All you need to do is call my name and I will come to you." He said as he kissed me goodbye.

"Ahuuh" Daniel cleared his throat.

She looked over to her father, she would go with him and manage her powers. He will help her control the magic she has inside her. She had to go. She reached for his hand and all at once they had blinked to her home.

"You need to grab a few things before we go?"

"Where are we to go?"

"My home outside of this god forsaken town. Where I have been living at this last year."

"Okay I will only be a minute." I said as I walked inside, shutting the door behind me. I had spelled my home so that nothing could be seen or heard from the outside and I was able to let out a frustrated sigh. Am I really about to go with him? He would be the only one who could even tell me about my family. He will most likely be the only person who could possibly help me to control my magic. Walking into my room I felt someone else's presence.

"Katerina." It was Raphael.

"What are you doing here!?" I asked trying to catch my breath. He startled me. I spelled my house; He should not have been able to get in. How did he manage that, I wondered. Why would he be waiting for me after what just happened? He looked so confused. It was as if something just turned his world upside down.

"Your father is waiting for you. I really don't know what to say, other than, I think he is your best shot at controlling your powers."

"Yeah it's crazy. Everything I have been told seems to have been wrong."

"Maybe not everything. But I will be there with you so no worries."

"Wait...What?'

"He didn't tell you?"

"No, so why don't you just fill me in." Why would he be there? Did Daniel invite him? Why?

"Daniel thought it best that you have someone there who cares about you. He wants you to feel comfortable."

"Okay, so why invite you?"

"Okay so, to be more specific, we are to be wed, and he wants us to grow closer."

"I am with Alex! That will not be happening. So. you can just forget about this whole thing."

What was I? A prized pig at a county fair? Everyone felt so entitled to my life and I have had just about enough of it. What I should do, how I should be or act, what I should do with my magic. There was not anything in my life that seemed like I had any control over. Absolutely tired of it, I marched to the door and slung it open.

"Just what do you think you are doing!? I am not going to marry Raphael!"

"I think you should give it some more thought. I know you are not a child any longer. I really just want the best for you."

"So, deciding my life for me is what? Your way of showing you care!?"

He looked like a wounded animal. "I don't want to control you. I want you to be happy. The Vortigen family is not to be trifled with. You don't even understand why they are so dangerous!"

"Oh? Then by all means, come on in and explain it to me." I motioned for him to come in.

"You are aware that they were the ruling family of both sides for centuries until Dorian came and knocked them down a size. There is a prophecy."

"Yeah, yeah. Dorian is the antichrist, and I am the devil spawn or grandchild spawn."

"No, there is a prophecy of a child born to the king of nightwalkers and Queen of witches."

"Wait a minute...Vampires and witches can procreate? I thought that Vampires could only procreate with one another."

"No, who told you that?"

"Vee did."

"See, that is what I keep telling you. You cannot trust that succubus!"

"Okay, so this prophecy is about me and....Alex?"

"The reason the covens had the law that forbade relationships of our kind with nightwalkers, isn't just because of our kind being slaves to them at one time."

"Everyone is scared that I will have a child with him and what? I am Sixteen for Christ sake."

"This child is supposed to wield all the strength of a nightwalker, along with all the power of two powerful ancient witch families one of light descent and one of dark. We do not know what is to come but the prophecy of this witch nightwalker hybrid is the one you heard about. She will have the power to either unify all of us or destroy both of our kind."

"That doesn't make sense. Most of the Gratu family has had nothing but male heirs. I am the exception. Most of the Duncan family has had nothing but women. That is where I came from. The Vortigens have had nothing but male heirs. I am not understanding the connection. Who is to say that if I ever have a child, even with Alex, that I would have a girl? What are the chances of that being accurate?"

"The chances in a normal situation would be fifty/fifty. This is no normal or ordinary situation. It was foreseen by me on the night of your birth. You cannot be with him. This prophecy can't come to pass."

"First of all, I am way too young to be talking about having children with anyone. But you cannot sit there and decide my life based on a half assed premonition. I will not marry Raphael. I can tell you that I know my past self-had some confusing feelings for him, but She was not in love with him and neither am I."

"Fair enough." Raphael was still here, and I completely forgot. How did I forget that he was standing there this whole time? I looked over to him and saw the pain in his eyes. I hurt him by saying that, but I saw a hint of understanding.

"I am sorry. I cannot lie to you. But I also can't marry you."

"Understood. I am still going with you. I may have some respect for your father for reasons I cannot explain right now, but I don't fully trust him."

"Alright, now that's settled, can we all go?" My father was up to something. It may not be something evil or anything, but it was something conniving. He was trying to sell me off like a prized pig at the county fair. Why did he think this was okay?

"Before I go, I have to do something."

"Go say goodbye to lover boy." My father spoke through gritted teeth. Why did he hate Alex so much? The prophecy is easily understood, but there is no guarantee of its accuracy. I loved Alex; I could not very well leave without saying anything to him. Rolling my eyes, I blinked to Vortigen castle. I had to see him, even if for a moment. Even if he hated me for going or never wanted to see me again.

Walking up the steps, that seemed to last forever, I looked up and got a sense of someone watching me and for some reason I felt uneasy. It made me feel afraid. It was like I was in a scary movie and I was someone's prey. Running to the top I circled around to see who was behind me and no one was there.

Frantically I tried to breathe. I had to catch my breath after running up so many stairs. I was unhealthy to be out of breath so soon. I did not blink to the top because for a moment I forgot she was a witch. All I felt was fear. Turning to walk towards the castle she saw Alex posted up at the door.

"What are you doing out here?" I asked, still trying to catch my breath.

"Watching you run like a maniac away from air." He said laughingly.

"That's not funny! Wait, you were watching me? Were you watching me the whole time?" Could it have been him I felt afraid of? I felt someone watching me since I got to the stairs. Why would I be afraid of him? Why would he have been watching her for so long without saying anything?

"No, not the whole time, just like halfway up the stairs. I saw you running but I saw nothing chasing you, so I was waiting to see what you were running from. I actually was curious as to why you didn't just blink up here." He said as he laughed. So many thoughts ran through my head at that moment. So, it wasn't Alex that I felt watching me. Then who?

"I forgot I was a witch. I felt someone watching me and not with good intent. I felt like my life was in danger." He started laughing obnoxiously. Why was this funny to him? My fear was his entertainment?

"You are the most powerful witch in the world basically and you were afraid of something or someone else. I just find that funny.

"Glad to know that I amuse you. I do not even know why I came here. I just wanted to see you before I left but you know what, forget it!"

He grabbed my arm as I went to walk away. "Woah! Calm down Katerina. You are leaving with that man?"

"He is my father and not just some man. That is not all I came to tell you. He asked Raphael to come..."

"Are you fucking kidding me!? You want me to be okay with it or approve of it?"

"I don't need you to be 'okay' with anything nor do I need your approval or permission." He ran in front of me, presumably to stop me from walking away.

"Please don't leave like this." He grabbed my chin and lifted my face to his. "I love you, and I trust you. I also understand why you are going with him, even if I don't agree with it." He pulled his face to mine and kissed me. I could feel every emotion he felt on my lips. Everything he did not say, I could feel. I realized that I was not willing to leave for any amount of time without being with him once.

"Hold my hand." I reached out to his hands and blinked them to the field by the woods where I saw our first intimate encounter through Raphael's eyes.

"Why are we here?" He looked confused but curious.

"Do you remember that vision I showed you?" I asked as I pulled him towards the woods. I let go of his hand and started to run.

"Oh, I remember, every detail." He laughed as he ran behind me.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

22 7 12
"you've succeeded in controlling me." _________ Alex a cold-hearted and mysterious man doesn't believe in love. He only belives in power and pleasur...
823K 15.9K 72
This story is complete and edited. ⚠️Warning⚠️ Smut in this Book!- Description of sexual activity, body parts, Inappropriate language, gif that show...
7.4K 213 23
Katerina Petrov, a 23 year old woman working in Miami at her coffee shop selling morning coffee and a little kick under the table to the local deale...
972 89 31
Clara Monroe, a witch, falls in love with a vampire named Vincent Amar. The only problem is, vampires and witches are sworn enemies. Complications be...