A Hero on an unknown world

By BATABOOP

Saitama was having a normal day of his life or a boring life. When he encountered a monster in Z-City he gets... More

Teleported
New Home
Boredom
Short Chapter:Playing Video games
Can't have a normal sleep

Stay Here

1.3K 37 28
By BATABOOP

There's blood on the oceans. The world has turned dark. The world has lost its hope. The world was engulfed in chaos

Enterprise looked at her place. They destroyed buildings and were crying. Crying they lost to protect humanity. Crying for that is her only existence.

She was kneeling and crying in front of her creator. Why doesn't she have enough power? If she had it she would've won the fight.

She stood up and clenched her fist until blood poured down from it. She then grabs her hat and throws it into a nearby fire. She was never worthy of wearing that.

Her eagle came back. He was alive. "Let's go… find Mother."

The ashes of the world are now in her hands. The world that she will save.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Nothing can stop God's plan for your life." 

Isaiah 14:27

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Here we are, Saitama!" Yelled Reno caught everyone's attention. "Sorry." Everyone then continued what they were doing.

This was the cafeteria where almost every shipgirls are there except the one doing their daily training. 

Saitama looks around and sees a line of food in front of him. He never tasted that food in his days. He was drooling from thinking about eating the food in front of him.

"Hey, Saitama let's go!" Said Reno as she was already ahead of him so he followed her to the row of food.

When they arrived at the line Reno then picked up a tray and a food tong Saitama followed her, Move and pick up what she had picked up and went to the line.

There are all sorts of food. From meat to vegetables and some side dishes. Saitama looks at the food, he chooses the food that he knows because some of this food is… weird.

After he's done picking up his food he hears Reno's voice calling him. "Saitama over here." Said Reno as she waved her hands to show where she was.

He goes to her and sits beside her as the other seats have been occupied. One of the girls he already knew. Cleveland and with someone.

She has white flowing hair on her hips and was wearing an admiral's hat, a sleeveless shirt and an admiral coat that has gold trim. She wears a short skirt with gold trim on it.

"Saitama, I've brought someone who wanted to meet you." Said Cleveland as she pointed to the girl next to her.

"Hello, Saitama. I'm USS Enterprises, the second sister of the Yorktown class." Said Enterprise as she introduced herself to Saitama. Why does she want to meet? It's because she doesn't trust Saitama a single bit.

Able to run on water. Knock out a humanoid siren rather than killing them. Has an emotionless eye… She doesn't trust him as a normal human.

Even if he was a shipgirl like them, then why didn't high command tell them about him.

"Saitama… I have a question. Who are you?" Ask Enterprise to Saitama?

"... Huh? Oh, you were talking? Sorry I didn't hear what you said." Said Saitama casually, as he eats his food.

"..."

"..." 'Saitama what are you doing!? This isn't the time to joke around!' Thought Cleveland as she was sweating on her forehead.

"... Don't try me… Saitama." Said Enterprise with spite when she said his name.

Saitama ignores her as he continues his eating. He was thinking about what kind of monster had to offer to him. He was keeping his hopes up a little bit to make it more depressed than he already was.

Before Enterprise could say anything a sound came through the whole base. "[Alert! Alert! Enemy Siren appeared at the south of the base. 29 Humanoid Siren are also in the vicinity.]"

Everyone stands up except for Enterprise and Saitama who were still sitting at their table. Enterprise didn't let go of her gaze from Saitama who was still eating his food.

The ground was filled with running and small rumbling from the number of shipgirls who were going to the dock to fight the threat.

Soon the room was only left with two lives. One was eating and the other one was glaring at the eating one.

"Saitama… do you know what happened to us?"

"... No. Not really." Said as he was finished, eating his food and now was drinking his water.

"... Then why did you become a hero?"

"... It's a hobby." Said Saitama casually as he watches the woman in front of him flash an emotion. Confused? Anger? Or was it frustration?

"... Saitama would you…" Before she could finish talking a voice boomed out in the large cafeteria.

"There you are!" A voice came from the entrance of the cafeteria and it was a little blond girl who had a crown on her head. Wearing a dark blue short dress and a yellow trim.

Beside her was a girl with a familiar stature and the same hair colour and two front locks on both sides of her head. She wears a dark purple military jacket but she seems to wear only her underwear to cover her bottom.

"I've been sending all of my maids to call you to meet me for you to introduce yourself to me! The super-dreadnought Queen Elizabeth class!" Said the little girl.

"You're a queen? Shouldn't you be too young to be a queen? Where are your parents?" Asked Saitama to the little girl?

The little queen was shaking. Shaking in anger as she holds herself from killing Saitama with her cannons.

"You…"

"I'm sorry for her sudden outburst. I'm Warspite, second of the Queen Elizabeth class." Said Warspite as she bows to apologise for her majesty's actions.

"Huh? Oh, it's okay but I think you should give her a lesson if she does something bad." Said Saitama

Before Queen Elizabeth continues her rant to Saitama an explosion hits the base causing a small earthquake to the base.

"What, what was that!?" Yelled Queen Elizabeth as she and Warspite investigate the explosion.

Saitama watches them running towards the explosion as he is then left alone with the Enterprise…

Who is she? 

In front of him is a girl but she has the same resemblance as Enterprise but her eyes are emotionless and her hair is messy and all of her clothing is torn and she's wearing a black scarf.

"Umm… Enterprise, did you change your clothes?" Said Saitama as he was confused as to how she changed her clothes and why to wearing torn clothes?

"... Saitama… This world where we live… is going to cease to exist if you help us…help us lead humanity on its path…" Said the girl as her face was covered with her tears as she slowly cracked and cracked into nothingness.

Saitama stared in front of him where Enterprise was before he looked up and sees two figures watching him but they quickly notice him and disappeared before he could do anything.

Saitama stared at his plate and got up from his seat as he went to help the other shipgirls with their fight.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Everyone was fighting their best towards the Sirens. They were outnumbered as more and more sirens suddenly kept pouring in.

And if not they're outnumbered but they do not have enough stamina to last this long. And to make it worse. An Elite Siren Purifier has appeared.

"C'mon you guys~. Don't tell me ya are already tired~." Mocked Purifier as she was smirking at the Azur Lane as more than half of them are already tired and can't go any further as the other smaller half is now being overwhelmed.

But Purifier's smirk quickly disappeared as her eyes in a second flash. "(Sigh)... Welp, see ya!" Said Purifier as she turned around and created a portal to her base but was stopped by a bald man in a yellow jumpsuit.

"Umm… aren't you a school girl? And why are they causing trouble and hurting them nonetheless." Said Saitama as he was glaring at her for what she had done.

She doesn't answer him and quickly turns her head around… and sees all of her siren fleets are all down. 'So this is the Saitama fellow, eh?' Thought the Siren as she smirked and began to appear again as she thought of having a fight that could make her happy.

But she then gets interrupted by her communication as it desperately tells her to immediately go back to her base. But she disregarded it as she was more focused on Saitama.

"Hey, how did you make your eyes flash? I want to know that trick." Said Saitama as he was curious as to why her eye flashed.

"Ya wanna know? Then let me show you!''said Purifier as she quickly aimed her cannon and fired at Saitama.

But Saitama casually dodges it to not want to burn his clothes. "Hey! Why did you try to shoot me!?" Yelled at Purifier but she didn't stop there. 

She quickly hovers above the sky to get a great distance and fires all of her cannons at Saitama. "Hahaha! How does it feel in Saitama!? Does it hurt!? Answer me Saitama!?" Said the Siren as she felt fun for a long time and felt good to let out her ammunition on a single person.

"Uhh… I didn't feel anything." Said Saitama as he was riding on her ringing. The purifier was surprised that he managed to escape from her barrage and even escaped her targeting system.

She tried to get him off from her ringing to no avail as he seems to be holding her ringing good. She quickly gets off from her ringing and summons another one as the other one self-destructs creating a massive explosion that covers the entire Azur Lane base.

Purifier readied her cannons but was suddenly grabbed from behind her where a crack between the spaces came out a black tentacle that grabs her and brings her inside. Then when she was in the cracked space it sealed where it was.

Saitama saw it all but decided not to follow them as he looked at his clothes which are currently covered in black dust. He then slowly descends to the ground.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"What the hell, Alpha!?" Yelled Purifier to her compatriot in anger in her voice.

"You were going to be captured." Said Observer Alpha. She has a petite figure and pale skin. She had tentacles that seemed to attach to her.

"And!? What the hell do you care about me!? Huh!?" The purifier was fuming with rage as her fun was taken away from her.

"Would you shut up? We're busy here so go to your room, Purifier." Said Observer Alpha as she left the mirror sea leaving only Purifier.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Everyone was tired as they watch Saitama fighting Purifier but they were so far away in the sky they couldn't see anything except the black smoke that came from Purifier.

But currently, they're trying to find any surviving shipgirls with the help of Manjuus as they rode on their boat.

One girl, in particular, couldn't stand it. She lost her sisters. They were everything to her.  And she was in her last life. "Soon I will be with you, Akagi and Amagi…"

Kaga. She was emotionless since both of her sisters were gone, so why would she live any longer? The world is dying so why fight? The end is almost near…

She cried. Cried because she was weak. That's it. A weak girl in a world where there's no peace for her… she was a hypocrite, she always said to everyone to fight until the end. And look where she is… giving up.

"Umm… are you okay?" Said Saitama as he saw her crying alone and didn't see anyone helping her.

"..." She didn't answer, instead she just looked at him teary-eyed. "Hey. Do you need some help getting to the dock?" Questions Saitama.

"... What would you do…"

"Huh?"

"What would you do if you lost your family?" Said Kaga as her tears slowly dried on her face as she faced Saitama. Waiting for his answers.

"Huh? I don't know what you mean… but would you still give up even though you from yesterday didn't." Said Saitama.

Kaga stared at him... Would she give up? Would her sister give up if they were In her position?

 "... Would you… help me? Get to the dock…" Said Kaga as she fell unconscious to the ground.

Saitama obliged her request as he scooped her up from the ground and went to the dock of the base.

As he was going to the dock he saw the carnage from Purifier who had killed some of those shipgirls and some injured badly. Saitama felt bad for them as they were powerless to defeat her, and did not have the will to fight against her.

"... Guess I have to stay here to help them." Said Saitama as he landed at a nearby dock and saw all the badly injured shipgirls going to a nearby place so he carried Kaga to go there.

"Huh." Saitama looks at the ground and sees little chicks moving the shipgirls using what seems to be a transport vehicle that carries shipgirls to the hospital. "Guess I don't have to eat chicken if I'm here." Said Saitama as he follows one of the vehicles to the hospital.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

When Saitama arrive at the hospital of this base he saw the front desk of the hospital was empty and the little chicks were running around carrying medical tools and some medicine. Saitama goes to the front desk and sees a clipboard that was filled with names he didn't recognise but he felt sorry for them as more than half of them were confirmed to be dead.

Until he saw one of the names… Cleveland…  and Long Island we're very injured…

This place is falling. Everyone is giving up… they need someone to help them.

"... Guess this gonna be a long day." Said Saitama as he looks at Kaga and sees she was half awake but can't move because she lose all of her energy from the fight.

"... Please… sent me to… my room…" Said Kaga as she looked at Saitama in desperation.

"Huh? … ok then." Said Saitama as he went to Kaga's room.

To be continue

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 3.1K 29
Y/N, the son of the one punch hero Saitama, has teleported to another world after being sucked in by a mysterious portal that appeared. He ended up i...
103K 3K 14
Welcome to a world where monsters are at every corner, where heroes are actually paid for their deeds, welcome to the world of One Punch Man We follo...
2.1K 63 7
When young Saitama had found out he had been quirkless by his local quirk doctor, his drive to become a hero had not been put down. After training vi...
68K 1.3K 31
Y/N just a man late 20 that lazy to know what happens to the world that he lives and deep inside of his laziness is he very strong in assasin skill.H...