LOVE? WAR?

By MrS_S_AA

Narrator here, Shinomiya and Shirogane are getting their game onn!! But on the other side This brown hair ma... More

πΏπ‘œπ“‹π‘’ π“Œπ’Άπ“ˆ 𝒲𝒢𝓇 πŸ’˜
Greetings!! The start of well....πŸ’˜
Spies of the Heart πŸ’˜
Phones and Mischiefs πŸ’˜
Pitter-patter and Deliciousness!! πŸ’˜
Mr Heartless!! I am in Love!!πŸ’˜
The Pupils Widen πŸ’˜
Is this edible? πŸ’˜
Was this a win? πŸ’˜
CRACKS πŸ’˜
PersonalityπŸ’˜
ConfrontationπŸ’˜
Let the Game Begin! πŸ’˜
Mine! and LandMines... πŸ’˜
BOYS' NIGHT OUT! πŸ’˜
Every corner is dark πŸ’˜
AftermathπŸ’˜
Crack the Shell πŸ’˜
Door to Hayasaka πŸ’˜
Entropy πŸ’˜
A smile behind the cynicalπŸ’˜
Cruel ReasoningπŸ’˜
BTSπŸ’˜

Hot topics and Cool Yoghurt!πŸ’˜

4K 243 105
By MrS_S_AA

Ayanokouji's POV

"Hello President, may I know the reason for such a sudden offer"

It was Shirogane huffing and puffing as he stood there, it wasn't everyday the president was so distraught. 

"No exact reason. It's just that I thought it would be a good idea to get to know our new council member better...ya that!!!" I could see him averting his eyes as he spoke. I tilted my face to follow his line of sight and he dodged again...I turned again, and he dodged again. And now he started winking at me...quite vigorously.

I gave up and spoke, "Why don't we go back to the Council room and talk."

It seems, there goes my lunch break.....and my chocolate yoghurt.

"President please wait for  a while."

"Sure Ayanokouji, I will go to the council room. Come quick" He winked again at me.....alright, that was something.

I got back to my table and took out my lunch....all of it was just yoghurt. I could see it started to melt...

By the time I will come back, the yoghurt will turn watery...

I hope this is important. 

"AYANOKOUJIII ARE YOU DONE"

It seems Shirogane is getting very impatient...

"Omg, this heat is killing me. Ahh, Suruga I will tots evaporate."

"Ahha, I think the sun already evaporated your brain Hayasaka." 

I could hear the bantering between the trio as they went on and on with their strange arguments as I could feel the heat getting to me too. Whiteroom and it's A/C was quite different than the real world. 

"I am coming President"

I  walked up to Hayasaka and spoke, "Do you want this? If yes, here you are...if no give it to anyone else. Bye, have a good day."

Without waiting for a response I rushed off to the president outside. It seems my social skills are still absolutely zero.

"AYANOKOUJI DID YOU DO YOUR FIRST TIME?"

First what?

Narrator's POV

Ahh the sheer intrigue in this intense situation which many teenagers find themselves stuck in. I wonder how Ayanokouji will answer it.

"Oh I had my first time long back."

"WAIT WHAT!!!"

NANIIII.....

Woah, who knew the quiet kid would be so scandelous. 

"Why? Is there something wrong?"Ayanokouji tilted his head in cofusion at this drastic reaction from Shirogane.

"You know what....just follow me" Shirogane slapped his face as he comtemplated his existence

As they entered the Council room, Shirogane pointed his finger to Shinomiya as he explained the whole situation

(A/N: Watch the anime)

"Oh, I agree with Vice president. It's completely normal."

"Oh at least Ayanokouji hasn't been brought up in a loveless enviroment."

Ayanokouji nodded and sat down reading the couch while Shirogane and Fujiwara were going through personal crises.

'Ayanokouji, I thought we were brothers and we were supposed to be stick together, that's why i brought you here!! How did you do it? Am I a failure in romance!!! It can't be NOOOOOO!! Even after hearing it twice I can't believe it!!! '

'AYANOKOUJI!!...why??? I thought I could do it after I was 18, that's when we should indulge in such acts. I mean is it really that necessary. Ayanokouji! I thought you weren't a horny bastard...NOOOOOOO'

One in betrayal, other in shock, both in depression.

HOW WONDERFUL!!!

As you all can see how truly pathetic this situation is for them. All their pride in themselves as upstanding teenagers got completely crushed faster than Shinomya said that next few words....

"So Ayanokouji. I did it to my  newborn nephew and you?"

This brought on a myriad of thoughts in both of their minds

'WHAT IS WRONG WITH HER PSYCHOTIC FAMILY??Is this what the Kaguya family has come down to??? NO...whyyyy!!!!!'

Shirogane started to go down a scary spiral of thoughts as he spoke

"Fujiwara, I think...I need a doctor"

'Is she insane...how disgusting can she be!!!'

Chika had  a stroke from the amount of things her ears were hearing as she held the desk for support

"President....I need a funeral"

Ayanokouji responded without hesitation.

"Oh just after I was born, my mother kissed my head...as I am told at least."

He was told....

AND

Can we rewind??

'WAIT WHAT?'

Both Fujiwara and Shirogane had a sudden realisation that maybe the two.....were too pure.

"Hai, Fujiwara I think they don't understand...." Shirogane hit his forehead in disbelief

"Ahhhaa.....should be break their purity?" Fujiwara didn't want to taint such pure humans with the filth she was about to spit.

 Shirogane sighed as he spoke his wise words through his regretful eyes..

"Sacrifices must be made."

HOW SAD!!! THIS IS WORSE THAN THE TITANIC!

And they both individually whispered the true meaning of the first time, Shinomiya went through 4 different emotions at the same time, shocked to try to bury herself in the centre of the earth. 

While Ayanokouji.....well he is Ayanokouji.

"Oh I see, I must have misjudged the meaning of the question." His always formal and calm response sent an eerie feeling through the room. 

While the more serious individuals tend to be calmer...but this level of calmness brought both maturity and slight strangeness to the table. 

Yet they decided to chalk it up to mere personality traits. 

" I truly wonder what your flustered face is like" Shinomiya was really really curious since she often considered herself as the most poignant and calm person there...and even her face had turned redder than a red beet.

They all just stared at Ayanokouji....totally not creepy right?

"Why should I be flustered? It's just statistics of sexual encounters in the teenage years. Anyways I will take my leave."

"Hey hey, wait..."

He ignored Shirogane's cries as he walked out 

Wow...that was anticlimactic.

Ayanokouji went outside as he exhaled, "So.....no arcade then...I hope I didn't make things awkward."

Yeowch! That must have stung!!!

RESULTS OF TODAY'S BATTLE:

AYANOKOUJI IS SAD

SHINOMIYA LOSES HER INNOCENCE

I will cry in the corner, after this

================

-------------------------

================

Hayasaka's POV

Cold choco yoghurt dropped on my hands as I felt a boy standing next to me.

It was Ayanokouji with his deep brooding expression as he gave it to me just like that. But then I realised he was just going to the Council and didn't want to waste the food. 

"Ohhhh...looks like you got the yoghurt I want ittttt. Gimmee nowww." Hinokuchi wanted it badly as she grumbled while eating her food.

"Yes give us too you know. Ayanokouji did say we can take it too."Suruga started getting her grubby paws on it.

I slapped it away as I spoke, "Look if Ayanokouji gave me literally anything else. You hungry folks could have it....but not this...noways, I was craving this."

I really was craving something sweet and here it was in front of me, though the way he said it needed some work...his intent was clear. I will have to pay him back one day.

But now, let's eat!!!

It was delicious as I usually never brought such snacks for myself

"Wow, your face really brightened up! That yoghurt is that yummy?" Hinokuchi exclaimed in curiosity

"Aren't I always like this though?"

"Well...yaaa...but like, you reminded me of myself when I eat ramen...Rammmennnnn!!!"She went to dreamland as she uttered that word

We started chatting about all these talks which I was well researched in. I saw Ayanokouji come in and I went up to him

"Thanks for that dude! I really needed that."

"Don't mention it. But I am hungry right now..."He said it in the blandest way possible.

  "Oh....hmm, you know what? I would take you to the cafe nearby...But I need to go home ssoooo...do you want me to order you something instead?"

"Don't you usually bring tiffin, we can exchange that?" Ah...how do I tell him, how much of a miser I really am.

"Nah not really. I just buy snacks and stuff ya'know. Anyways babaii! I will buy you something tomorrow "

No, that was a lie. I simply don't want to waste money and don't have time to exercise. 

I thought the conversation was over and I started walking away

"I see. Fair enough. So, are you free some other day then?" 

I turned around and looked at him questioningly

"Do you want to try cooking?"

"Umm, not exactly...too much effort heh."

"I am going to go to a class this week. Do you want to join me? Then you wouldn't have to buy snacks."

He was asking me to give 

"Ahh...." I started thinking whether I should join him as I am already quite well versed in cooking...

But this is one way to get some more info about him...

"...alright sure! Sounds fun!"

"I see,  I will text you the details later"

This might be fun....I hope.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 62 16
just a bunch of aib one shots. romance themed i don't really write x y/n stories-? that writing style confuses me. so when i write about the aib char...
2.8K 82 9
I'm aware that there are many versions of this type of content out there. However, I am committed to adding an original touch while personalizing it...
5K 77 25
Set in an alternate universe where there was a butler, who was friends with Hayasaka, working in the Shinomiya mansion. And Kaguya has another task...
75K 2.1K 37
"Don't you get it? I chose you. I fucking chose you over everything else because you're special to me. I chose you, because I love you!" A story wher...