Gambler

By underco_vee

Epistolary Alfred Rush Santillan II (Dous) QUANTUM LEAP SERIES "I will risk everything, just to win you." More

Gambler: Dous
GAMBLE 1: Ante
GAMBLE 2
GAMBLE 3
GAMBLE 4
GAMBLE 5
GAMBLE 6
GAMBLE 7
GAMBLE 8
GAMBLE 9
GAMBLE 10
GAMBLE 11
GAMBLE 12
GAMBLE 13
GAMBLE 14
GAMBLE 15
GAMBLE 16
GAMBLE 17
GAMBLE 18
GAMBLE 19
GAMBLE 20
GAMBLE 21
GAMBLE 22
GAMBLE 23
GAMBLE 24
GAMBLE 25
GAMBLE 26
GAMBLE 27
GAMBLE 28
GAMBLE 29
GAMBLE 30
GAMBLE 31
GAMBLE 32
GAMBLE 33
GAMBLE 34
GAMBLE 35
GAMBLE 36
GAMBLE 37
GAMBLE 38
GAMBLE 39
GAMBLE 40
GAMBLE 41
GAMBLE 42
GAMBLE 43
GAMBLE 44
GAMBLE 45
GAMBLE 46
GAMBLE 47
GAMBLE 48
GAMBLE 49
GAMBLE 50
GAMBLE 51
GAMBLE 52
GAMBLE 53
GAMBLE 54
GAMBLE 55
GAMBLE 56
GAMBLE 57
GAMBLE 58
GAMBLE 59
GAMBLE 60
GAMBLE 61
GAMBLE 62
GAMBLE 63
GAMBLE 64
GAMBLE 65
GAMBLE 66
GAMBLE 67
GAMBLE 68
GAMBLE 69
GAMBLE 70
GAMBLE 71
GAMBLE 72: All In
GAMBLE 73
GAMBLE 74
GAMBLE 75
GAMBLE 76
GAMBLE 77
GAMBLE 78
GAMBLE 79
GAMBLE 80
GAMBLE 81
GAMBLE 82
GAMBLE 83
GAMBLE 84
GAMBLE 85
GAMBLE 86
GAMBLE 87
GAMBLE 88
GAMBLE 89
GAMBLE 90: High Roller

GAMBLE: Add-on

3.6K 123 52
By underco_vee

"You smell like woods."

"Huh? Me?"

"Yes, I don't like it. Layo ka nga."
She turned to Xochitl, then to River with an aggrieved face.

"Reber, amoy kahoy daw ako." She said sulking.

Nakipagpalit si Brandy ng puwesto kay Via, now she's with Hana. Just now, sinabihan siya ni Xochitl na amoy kahoy siya at first time niya 'yon marinig mula dito.

"Wear this." Hana said and then she put the mini flower crown on Xochitl's head adding a fairy like effect to her looks. With her light pink mesh dress and her pale skin, she looked really pretty and elegant.

"Kailangan ba talaga 'yan?"

"Yup, get ready darating na yung iba niyan kailangan na natin lumabas, and maybe he's waiting for you outside already."

Walang nagawa si Xochitl kundi hayaan ang nailagay sa ulo niya with what Hana has said.

"Oo nga baka hinihintay na tayo, ikaw naman River bakit andito ka pa rin?" Nakapamewang na tanong ni Via sa malapit sa pinto na si River. Nasa dressing room pa kasi sila.

"I just gave Lian her pouch. Ngayon nagd-drama pinaalis daw siya ni Xochitl."

"It's actually because of her smell and I think galing sa'yo 'yon, umalis ka na nga." Xochitl said kaya natawa sila Hana, and also Brandy kahit na nasabihan siyang amoy kahoy.

With that nauna na rin naman si River na lumabas and after that they followed him to the venue.

"Bakit nakatingin sila sakin?"

"Beh malamang."

It was Dous and Xochitl's engagement party. Some people are invited, mula sa teachers nung high school, their batchmates at ilang kakilala nila.

They had a simple party sa isang venue na extension ng freggies. And her friends with the quantum leap specially decorated and organized the whole event.

Right now, naabutan nila sa mini stage kung saan may mga halaman sa likod at maliliit na nakapalibot na ilaw ang Quantum Leap. Nakadagdag ang ganda ng gabi sa event. Once Xochitl spotted Dous wearing a pastel pink suit with his drums in front she can't take away the smile that had form on her lips.

He's super cute with the suit she thought that she just wants to hug him already but he still has to perform with his members.

Just as they arrived and got seated sa sariling table the band started to get ready for the song.

And the song little things, xochitl, and mine played throughout the area. Mas lalo siyang natuwa noong marinig ang version ng mine ng Quantum Leap.

It was not their wedding yet but she's already so happy. As long as it is with Dous.

After the performance, the couple stood at the mini stage for their message.

"Thank you for coming to this special event. The fact that you gave us your time is already all we could ask for. So I want to officially announce this time, my engagement to the person whom I prayed for over and over again. I fucking love her so much I just wanted to brag that I'm engaged to her, thus this event." The venue was filled with laughter with what Dous had said. "Isn't she beautiful?" Which the people said, "yes" altogether.

Xochitl's eyes never left Dous, and there's a little sparkle of light in her eyes which made the guests a little envious.

When it was Xochitl's turn Dous focused his eyes on her with a big smile plastered on his face, marahan na hinawakan ni Xochitl ang mukha nito at tinulak ng marahan sa ibang direksyon dahil sa hiya.

"Thank you for being here with us. Especially to our friends here- my squad and the quantum leap. Actually if it wasn't for them.." bago pa tuluyang masabi ni Xochitl ang sasabihin ay nagcrack na ang boses niya at tuloy-tuloy na dumaloy ang luha, Dous was quick and immediately took the tissue that Via has in her hands.

".. sorry I was emotional, yun nga if it wasn't for them I doubt I'll have all that I have right now. They gave me a family. Brandy gave me warmth and happiness, Hana gave me care and Via gave me confidence and taught me how to stand with my choices. They taught me how to accept who I am. The happiness and contentment that I am feeling right now I owe it to the Quantum Leap, they gave me my hope, which is Rush. I'll build a big family with him, and only with him. I never regret choosing him." Her tears were flowing nonstop that's why while talking on the mic Dous kept on gently patting her face with the tissue.

"Yun lang, thank you for being part of our lives. Our teachers and friends. Next time na 'yung message ko for you ha Rush? Sa wedding na." She said which earned a lot of howling and teasing from the guests. Tuwang-tuwa naman si Dous.

After their message some people started performing on the mini stage while they went to the buffet to check on the foods if they were well prepared.

Nag-uusap sila after ieentertain ang ilang guess when suddenly one staff went to Brandy, since siya ang malapit sa daan. Sumunod sila Gab at lumapit.

"Ma'am dumating na po yung cake na order."

"Ha? Eh nandito na yung cake." Turo ni Via sa 4 layered cake na nasa lamesa kasama ang ibang pagkain sa buffet.

"Eh ma'am dito raw po 'yun e." Sunod na ipinasok ang malaking cake na 5 layer bitbit ng dalawa pang staff. It was beautiful as it has little drums and music instrument as its design but it still gave off an elegant look. Because of the minimal colors used.

It attracted Dous and Xochitl's attention so they went to hear what's happening.

"May cake na dumating e andito naman na yung cake sa mesa." Via explained.

Buti na lang at may card na kasama so Dous read it.

It was from Dous' parents. From his dad.

"Congratulations on your engagement. I might not have been a good dad to you for the past years, I wanted to be a better dad for you and for Xochitl now. Your mom and Roisin's always talked about your fiancé to me. You're both welcome in our house anytime. And for Xochitl, tell her "welcome to the Santillian Family. Again, congrats anak."

After he read the letter, nakibasa rin pala ang Quantum leap sa likuran niya, and as Dous cried he realized they were also crying with him. Mas malakas pa nga ang iyak ni Andre sa kaniya. Habang pasimpleng pinupunasan ni Avan ang sariling luha pinaghahampas nila sa likod si Dous.

And Xochitl seeing them cry, she cried also. Bago pa matapos ang pagkakagulo sa cake meron nanamang dumating na isang malaking box ng regalo together with lots of Marigold flowers, it was from Xochitl's Dad. Which made her weep even more.

They were all happy, very very happy. Especially Xochitl.

After she cried she suddenly craved for the pasta she's been eyeing that from the very beginning too bad naubos na yung nakaserve sa mesa.

"Who ate all the pasta? Dapat hindi na natin ininvite 'yon I'm going to look at the cctv! Hindi na natin iinvite sa wedding."

"Wait peach, I'll tell the staffs to cook for you you don't have to be mad, okay?" Natatawang sabi na lang ni Dous sa kaniya. He finds her a little cute.

While Hana and Brandy on the other side were dumbfounded with what they just witnessed, si Via busy na sa paghahanap ng magluluto ng pasta.

Nagkatinginan sila Hana at Brandy then humarap kila Cyd.

"I think after this may iba pa tayong is-celebrate."

"Korek ka diyan Doc Hana."

Gab and the others looked at Dous and Xochitl's direction. River and Brandy never dared to go near Xochitl again, after they've been told they smell like woods.

"Putangina non ni Dous, napaka-excited. Di man lang hinintay yung kasal?" Andre said.

"It's okay, finally I'll have something to spoil." Sabi naman ni Cyd na ngumunguya kanina ng pasta pero itinago na niya sa ilalim ng mesa.

"Lalaki yan."

"Nah, I think it's going to be a girl."

"How much do y'all want to bet?"

"Singkuwenta."

"Tangina mo Brandy yumaman ka na't lahat ang tuyot mo pa rin pumusta. River ikaw nga."

"Hindi ba pwede ipusta yung gazebo nila Cyd?"

"Pwede, pero ang kapal ng mukha mo hindi naman ikaw si Cyd."

"Isa pa 'to si Andre napakakunat."

"Ano yang nasa ilalim ng mesa? Hoy Cyd gago ka nagtatago kang pasta diyan pag nakita ka ni Xochitl na kumakain niyan."

"Kaya nga tinatago e, ang ingay."

This is just the start of Dous' and Xochitl's happy life, however this is the end of the story that they will share with us. Thank you for being with them.

End.

*************

Author's:
(Bukas ko na ich-check yung typos and grammatical errors I'm sleepy. Good night.)

aaaaaaaaaaaa I can't believe we're here😭

This epis has been a big challenge for me. Dous and Xochitl's character were far from my usually leading characters so writing this means stepping out a bit of my comfort zone. I hope you enjoyed it.

See you on my next story.

Love,
underco_vee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 4.6K 53
The Madrid-Esquival siblings Nora, Fort, and Ansel, find love through their phones...and go from there. *** Nora's crush on her older brother's teamm...