Feathers (Hawks! Sister Reade...

By Kacchanfan1

Y/n was just a girl like everyone else... except the fact that her brother was the Number 2 Pro Hero... Anywa... More

Info
Chapter 1- UA High
Chapter 2- Meeting New People
Chapter 3- Time Together
Chapter 4: USJ
Chapter 5: Training
Chapter 6: Secret Admirer
Chapter 7- Confessing
Chapter 8- Confessing: Part 2
Chapter 9- He knows
Chapter 10- Internships
Chapter 11- Texts
Chapter 12- Date <3
Chapter 13- The Bakugou's
Chapter 14- First Kiss
Chapter 15- Sleepy
Chapter 16- Kidnapped.
Chapter 17- A New Mystery
Chapter 18- Dorms
Chapter 19- Jealousy
Chapter 20- Arguments and Apologies

Backstory of Shoto and Y/n

601 18 2
By Kacchanfan1

(5 year old)Shoto POV:

"Where are we going Touya?" I asked my brother who had managed to sneak us out of our house. "What if dad finds us?" I asked him, scared of what will happen. "Don't worry Sho, I'll be sure to get us home before he finds out." My brother replied. "But where are we going?" I asked. "We're going to meet my friend, he has a sister who is of your age. You two can become friends." He replied. Friends? I can finally have a friend?  I saw Touya lead us into what I think is a park. I have never been out much before... I saw Touya wave to a boy with blonde hair, and he had wings! Woah. I saw a girl running towards us. "Tou-chan!"  She yelled as she hugged Touya. "Hello y/n. Look, I brought my brother. Just like I promised." Touya said as he looked over to me. So her name is y/n?  She looked at me and gasped. "Wow he's so pretty!"  She said. Pretty? She called me pretty? I'm....pretty?  She ran over to me and grabbed my hand. "Hii! I'm y/n! What's your name?"  She asked. "S-shoto."  Why did I stutter. 

"Nice to meet you Sho-chan!"  The boy with wings came up to us. "Y/n! You can't just run like that!" He said. "Sorry Kei.." She said. "Oh and this must be Shoto! Hello kiddo."  He said. "Hi.." I replied. "Sorry. He's not used to meeting new people." Said Touya. "Ah I see. How about you 2 go and play? Y/n, you can show him how the swings and slides work."  He said. "Ok! Come on Shoto!"  She said and pulled me with her. "Um, what are these things.." I asked her. "Oh Sho-chan! Your voice is so pretty! You should talk more! These things are swings.. do you wanna see how it works?" She asked. "Yea.." I replied. "Ok come on! Sit on the swing!" She told me. "Ok.." I said and sat on the 'swing'. "What now?" I asked. "You'll see. Ready?" She asked. "For what?"  I questioned. Before I could say anything else, she pushed the 'swing'. WOAH. "WOW! THIS IS SO COOL!"  I said. "Do you like it?" She asked. "No! I love it!"  I love it... love...?

1 hour latah

"Wait so you've never been outside that much your entire life???" She asked me. "Yea...my dad isn't that great.." I replied. "Shoto! Y/n! Time to go back home." I heard my brother call. "Aww alreadyy?" Asked y/n. "Dove.. it's been an hour. They have to go home." The wing boy said. "I'll bring Shoto tomorrow too, how bout that?"  Touya asked her. "Promise?" Y/n said as she held out her pinky finger. "Promise." He connected his pinky with hers.

'Promise.'

... 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.1K 835 22
Izuku's life had always been unfair. He was bullied relentlessly, denied his dream by his idol and to put the cherry on top, is rejected from UA. In...
22K 724 87
Almost 100 chapters? I know. That's a big commitment to some random fanfic on the internet. But I truly love Bakugou with my entire heart, I've poure...
19.9K 473 13
Izuku Midoriya has always wanted to become a hero despite being quirkless. He admired every hero he came across but he admired one more than the othe...
15.8K 314 15
Y/n journey in Japan leads to many fun and sexy things, but what she didn't know that it wouldn't be all fun an games. Ground zero the number 2 hero...