ᗯᕼᗩT ᗩ ᗯOᖇᒪᗪ ⟨⟨EW × Reader⟩⟩...

By ProblemChild1470

★«Welcome Reader!»★ [♪Title Cover made by @Fangirl_332♪] ✧This is a Eddsworld Fanfic.✧ The beginning is not t... More

•Introducing•
•Chapter 1•
•Chapter 2•
•Chapter 3•
•Chapter 4•
•Chapter 5•
•Chapter 6•
•Chapter 7•
•Chapter 8•
•Chapter 9•
•Chapter 10•
•°•°•Another A/N•°•°•
•Chapter 11•
•Chapter 12•
•Chapter 13•
•Chapter 14•
•Chapter 15•
•Chapter 16•
•Chapter 17•
•Chapter 18•
•Chapter 19•
•Chapter 20•
•Chapter 21•
•Chapter 22•
•Chapter 23•
•Chapter 24•
•Chapter 25•
•Chapter 26•
☆FAN ART☆
•Chapter 27•
•Chapter 28•
•Chapter 29•
★Fan Art★
•Chapter 30•
•Chapter 31•
•Chapter 32•
•Chapter 34•
A/N
•Chapter 35•
•Chapter 36•
GUESS WHOS BACK!
•Chapter 37•
•Chapter 38•
•Chapter 39•
•Chapter 40•
•Chapter 41•
★ FAN ART ★
•Chapter 42•
★Uhhh..★
•Chapter 43•
•Chapter 44•
•Chapter 45•
•Chapter 46•
•Chapter 47•
•Chapter 48•
Please Read
•Chapter 49•
•Chapter 50•
•Chapter 51•
Fuck it
•Chapter 52•
•Chapter 53•
Um...
Read!!
💗Fan Art💗
🎄 Christmas Special 🎄
●Chapter 54●
....
•Chapter 55•
(⁠〃゚⁠3゚⁠〃⁠)
New Stories

•Chapter 33•

1K 20 73
By ProblemChild1470

【♚𝐘/𝐍'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕♚】

My eyes open slowly, but quickly closed them back as the bright light shined in them.

I slowly raised my body up, and placed a hand on my head. God I had a mega head ache.

I looked around the room I was currently in. An all white room with different type of technology and doctor equipment.

I turned to my side and saw Matt laying on a hospital bed as well. He had just started to wake up.

"Matt?-" I took a closer look at him...Holy shit, what the heck happened to him?

He now had some type of robot eye that glowed red, and a robotic piece on his chin. He turned his gaze to me. "Y/N?...where-"

"GOOD MORNING, MATHEW AND Y/N. HOW IS OUR HAPPY PATIENT'S?" A female robotic voice said.

We turned our gaze over to a lady wearing a nurse's outfit and some type of technological mask that had a red smiley face on it.

"....Welp, something tells me this day isn't going to be normal, but yet again when have I ever had a normal day?"

"Um... Morning?" Matt said confused scratching his head. He must not remember.

"YOUR FACIAL RECONSTRUCTION OPERATION WAS A SUCCESS." Said the female to Matt.

She then turned her direction to me. Not going to lie her face kind of creeps me the fuck out. "AND YOUR BODY HAS NOW BEEN FULLY REGENERIZED. YOU ARE NOW A HAPPY HEALTHY PATIENT." Gleamed the robot.

Regenerized? What does that mean? Well now that I think about it...I feel kinda good. My body doesn't hurt anymore and I feel like I got stronger.

I looked over to my hand and saw an IV tube in it. I also saw that some type of yellow glowy liquid was being bumped into me.

"What the hell?! This looks like the same stuff I drank-....Oh no... Hell no! I am not about to become some type of Ninja Turtle."

I yanked out the tube from my hand... Then immediately regret it as it kinda hurt.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah! Enough with your technical science mumbo- jumbo!" I turned over and saw Matt yelling at the nurse. Slapping the clipboard out of her hand.

"Matt chill out." I tried to get out of the best....but saw that my leg was chained to the bed. "What the fuc-"

"Where am I? Who are you? Why is my friend chained? And what's that in your-" The robot then shoved a spoon full of gelato into Matt's mouth making shut up.

"PATIENT SEEMS TO BE SHOWING SIGNS OF DISTRESS. A HAPPY PATIENT REQUIRES COMFORT. A HAPPY PATIENT REQUIRES GELATO."

"Um excuse me? Sorry to interrupt but umm....WHY THE FUCK AM I CHAIN TO THE GODDAMN BED!?" I yelled pissed off. Then my arms, hands, legs, and body were now clamped down to the bed. Making me unable to move or get up.

"PROJECT: UMENNESKELIG, IS SHOWING SIGNS OF ANGER AND DISCOMFORT, PROJECT MUST BE HELD DOWN UNTIL FURTHER INSTRUCTIONS." Said the nurse calmly.

I started to struggle and thrash around like that was going to do something. First off, what the hell is Project umenneskelig? Second, WHEN THE HELL DID I SIGN UP FOR THIS!?

The nurse then tried to shove another spoon full of gelato into Matt's mouth, but he pushed her hand away. "STOP! I don't want anymore ice cream!" He yelled at her.

The nurse kept trying to force him to eat it even though he said he didn't want any. Besides Matt hates Ice Cream....weirdo.

"Oi! Metal face! Leave him alone before I shove my fist down somewhere you don't want it!" I threatened the nurse.a

I then saw Matt's eyes widen as he then grabbed her face and looked into his reflection. "Dear GOD, what happened to my FACE?" He pulled the mask from her face to take a closer look.

Matt then let go of the mask, slapping it back in her face. "My face! My beautiful face! What happened?"

Matt started to freak out about his face. I mean I couldn't blame him- but he didn't look bad though.

"Hey Matt- I don't want to seem like a bother or anything, but could you be so kindly of...oh I don't know- GETTING ME OUT OF THIS DAMN THING!" I hollered at him making him jump.

I didn't mean to sound rude, but these restraints were getting uncomfortable. Before he could come over- the nurse placed a finger to his lips and held him down.

"YOU'RE BOTH UNDER RED LEADER'S CARE NOW. RED LEADER MAKES ALL HIS FRIENDS HAPPY. DON'T YOU WANT TO BE HAPP-"

"That's enough, Kristen." A job called out from the now open door. I looked over who the cause of the voice could be.

Speak of the devil himself.

"I think Matt's had enough Gelato." He said as he walked closer. "IT'S JUST ICE CREAM!" Matt yelled out in sure panic.

"Oh, Matt, I'm so happy to see is that your surgery was a success." Tord said a enthusiastically.

Is this bitch for real just gonna ignore me. Oh I'm gonna rip him apart when I-!...why am I so aggressive today? It's like all I can think about is violence....maybe it's because of the lighten.

"Honestly, what Vlahd did to you-- It was ruthless. But my men did their rest to patch you up." He explained placing his right hand on his chest. "V-Vlahd?.." Matt said in a scared tone. Clearly getting PTSD from when Vlahd....ya know.

Tord then turned his direction towards me and smirked. He walked over to the bed I was at, and placed a hand on my cheek.

I snapped my head away from his hands. "And I see you are fully well and awake min kjære. In case you couldn't already tell, I added more of that chemical into your bio stream. Making you the INDESTRUCTIBLE solider I have ever created! Even more stronger than Vlahd." He said with a wide grin.

My eyes widen.....HOLY SHIT THAT IS AWESOME! What? You expect me to be sad or some shit? This mother fucker does realize he made me more stronger than anyone in this damn place, right?

He walked back over to the nurse. "Release her from her restraints. Then make sure she is cuffed up tight with those new ones I made." The nurse nod.

"I made a special little something for you, just in case you decide to go on a trigger happy spreed." He told me. "Trigger happy? When the hell have I-?"

"You will see soon enough." The restraints unlocked releasing me from the bed, but before I could even do anything. The nurse came over and cuffed my hands kinda hard.

They were really big square type handcuffs that covered my whole hand and we're chained together.

I stood up and glared at Tord. "You are the pain my existence." He then grabbed Matt's hand and dragged him to the door as I followed.

"Say, Matt, how would you like a tour of your new home?" Tord asked us.

"But you already gave us a tour! The only things that were interesting were the bathrooms!" Matt said crossing his arms as Tord now had to drag him by the back of his hood.

"Oh, but I insist, Matt. What about you Y/N?" He asked having a four smile on his face.

"Why asked if you already know I'm going to say no, and I already know you're going to show me anyway." I said in a monotone voice.

"Mmh... Touché."

~♥~♥~♥~♥~

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!
(。•̀ᴗ-)✧

Also- HERE IS A FAN ART MADE BY THE LOVELY MultiFamdomSimp

Thank you once again for this amazing piece of work.
♡(> ਊ <)♡

Also- a huge shout out to my illustrator Baka_thecorgi for making the title cover! Also She is the one who has made most of the illustrations in my story!
♡(ӦvӦ。)

If you aren't familiar, here is what some of her artwork look like.

Her artwork is amazing! She is super talented. Also thank you everyone who has show me all your amazing fan art. I'm gonna be real with ya'll.... I cried.
ಥ╭╮ಥ

But I hope you guys have a FANTASTIC rest of your day! Stay safe, drink water, TOUCH SOME GRASS, and stay awesome.
(☞ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)☞

MEME:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 3K 12
* ART IS NOT MADE BY ME AND FULL CREDIT TO WHOEVER DID THAT AMAZING WORK OF ART x A few years after The End, Tom moved out of Edd and Matt's house an...
6.4K 324 21
Tord is slowly dying, but his desire to be immortal is strong and he has a plan, a big plan. Unluckly, he's not the only one planning something... A...
21.5K 534 37
2020 update : Old thing i did cuz i was an intense fangirl, enjoy my embarssment of a book since im no writer, and this gracious monstrosity of a des...
2.7K 51 14
Helloo! This is my first time writing an eddsworld fanfic (a eddsworld x child reader one but still my first:3) Summary: Your (Y/N). You lived with y...