Please Don't Hurt Me

By mybediscallingmern

"Now be a good girl, Mama's gonna make you feel good". "Yes mommy" For as long as I can remember she's always... More

Characters
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 Contd.
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 5

2.1K 88 14
By mybediscallingmern

Nobody's POV

For the past two weeks Beyonce and Onika have spent everyone together eating breakfast and getting to know each other

To say that the already present connection was growing was an understatement. Over this short they have gotten closer.

Especially Beyonce, she found herself coming out of her shell more and more being with the shorter girl. That have been many occasions where being couldn't help. But cast her gaze over the shorter girls curves.

She often wondered how it would feel to run her hands through the shorter girls silky hair, cast her hands over Onikas mounds or feel the warmth softness of Onikas skin.

Onikas attraction to Beyonce has escalated from lust to pure adoration for the girl. She could quite describe what she was feeling but the intense fiery feeling in her stomach when she's around or even with the lack of contact she could feel her skin on fire from Beyonce's presence.

Yet the nagging feeling that Beyonce was hiding something was going away. Everytime she came close to the taller girl she would tense slightly and her breathing would increase.

It com earned her of the girls mental state but didn't want to push her too soon in their relationship.

Tina also notice a change in Beyonce, she noticed how she was slightly more confident than she used to be in herself. Happy.

Tina also noticed that she had a certain glow about her which made Tina question who was the factor behind this change.

Even Solange was noticed and she felt slightly elated for her sister, even though they aren't close she still has love for her sister.

Solange's POV

My whole life I've been in my sister's shadow.

When our father left I felt even more alone. My mother always played more attention to Beyonce all the while forgetting about me, I often got jealous from how much they went out for ice cream or watch movies together. I wished I had a bond like that with mom.

But I'm just a burden to her.

This had resulted in the poor relationship I have with my sister. I know I'm immature when I comes to the situation but you feel hurt to if you felt the way I had over the years.

She was even better with our younger siblings, I always envied the bond that they had. They even look exactly like her, basically her little clones.

They could easily be mistaken for her kids.

It was a little weird if I'm honest.

"Girl, What are doing tonight?" My best friend Normani came up to me.

I close my locker and turn to her, "Nothing, why?"

"Well there's this party at tonight and your going." I raise my eyebrows at her. "What makes you think I want to go to some lame ass party."

She scoffed, "First off all its not just some lame ass party, it's the last high school party we're ever gonna have until we go off to college." I roll my eyes at that.

I hate parties, all the guys act like animals and the smell always made me want to vomit, and yet I still found myself attending these parties all because my friend is very... let's just say convincing.

"Mani trust me, we got time okay, we don't gotta go to some party when they'll be more in the future." I reasoned.

She rolled her eyes, "I'll pick you up later so that we can go to this thing." I sighed and nodded in defeat.

This girl is really deaf sometimes.

The rest of my day was boring as usual. There's nothing really interesting about my life, I mean I get good grade and I stay out of trouble...mostly but that's just it.

I know that just because of my situation you'd think I'd be this big rebel but believe it or not I have enough sense not to do anything stupid.

I'm still trying to figure what I'm going to do with my life. I don't have things all figured out like most people, I just don't think I'm ready right now to move on to this stage right now. The truth is I'm a little scared because once high is over and I leave I know that I'm really on my own now and that thought frightens me.

The day is over and I'm on my way home. I walk through the door to see Beyonce, Sidney, Kayden and Jayden all sitting down watching spongebob. Beyonce spots me and send me a small smile. "Hey Solo." I send her a small wave then head upstairs.

I'm gonna be completed honest, I don't understand why our mother keeps having kids with men that are deadbeats. It was a complete surprise to me when she announced that she was pregnant with Sid but didn't know who the father was, and it worse when 3 years later she had the twins. My mom has really bad luck with men, I just don't understand why she keeps making the same mistakes and leaving Bey to take care of HER kids.

That's one thing I respect Bey for, but if that were me I would have something a long time ago.

BUZZ.

Myfuturewife: Hey cutie.

After dinner a few weeks ago me and Lauren stayed in touch. The first time I saw her I was in a trance and the more we talked the more I felt connected to her. I don't know if she feels the same but I think that there might be something there.

Me: What's up laur

Myfuturewife: Nothing I wanted to know if you wanted get something to eat with me.

I blushed at the invitation. I like spending alone time with Lauren.

Me: Sure pick me up in about an hour.

Myfuturewife: alr

I rushed to the bathroom to go and take a shower. After about 15 mins I got out the shower to put on an Outfit that will look good for Lauren.

Spent the last half an hour doing my hair and make-up. I am wearing white short shorts with a red crop top and some air force ones.

Myfuturewife: I'm outside now.

I rush downstairs and say a quick bye to the others. "Hey sweet girl." She smiled widely at me which I returned. "Hi, you ready to go?"

"Yeah lets go."

***

Onika's POV

The last couple weeks that I spent with Beyonce has been amazing. She really is breath of fresh air.

I half expected for things to be weird after the first time that we spent the morning together getting breakfast, but I'm glad that It wasn't. The more time Bey and I spent together the more she started coming out her shell and being a little bit more open with me.

Our connection was growing every time we spent together and we have become almost inseparable. I was thinking about asking her out on a date but I don't know if she would want to do that.

I still want her to feel comfortable enough to open up to me completely, but I don't want to rush things if It will make her uncomfortable.

I'm working right now, typing in my computer. Its a very boring job but pays well. I work in the human resources department of Brown enterprises.

The door into my office opens, "Morning Nicki." I inwardly groan. The CEO, Chris Brown, has been trying to get at me since I started here 2 years ago.

"Morning Mr Brown." I respond not looking up from my computer screen. I hear him chuckle and say, "Nicki I told you call me Chris."

"No thank you."

Chris isn't a bad looking guy but I've seen the way he treats women, especially women he works with I mean look at what happened to his last assistant.

"How bout you and me go and get some coffee?"

"Just like I've said the last million times you've asked me I'm not interested." I say finally looking at him just in time to see his smile falter at my words.

"Come on Nicki, just stop playing hard to get and lemme be wit you."

He's really pathetic right now, like what part of NO do you not  understand. "Look Chris I'm just not into you okay."

"Don't worry Nicki, I'll win you over."
He said with a smirk on his face and turned around to leave the room.

God I can't stand that guy!

***

I've decided that maybe I should ask Bey on a date. But despite the answer I'll know that I at least asked.

But what if she says no, What if this would ruin the little friendship that we've built. Well I'm not sure if it's an actual friendship if we flirt with each other as much as we do.

You know what fuck it.

I starting typing to Bey.

Me: Would you like to go out on a date?

(A/N: All chapters are unedited sorry for mistakes)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.5M 346K 42
#1 Teen Fiction | #1 Young Adult | #1 Romance "We all need someone to drive us mad." - The Wombats. He stared arrogantly down at me, a smirk plaste...
46.5K 1.6K 47
โI've been hiding this from you but... I am actually a rock starโž โSeungmin, it's 2 am, shut upโž She thought she was no one among all those peopl...
Think of Me By .

Fanfiction

442 17 1
Think of Me When you're out, when you're out there I'll beg you nice from my knees And when the world treats you way too fairly Well it's a s...
74.4K 3.8K 40
โœฟโฏโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ใ€Œโœฟใ€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โฎโœฟ ๐™๐™๐™ง๐™š๐™š ๐™‚๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก๐™จ. ๐™Š๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™™๐™š๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ค๐™ข. ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช ๐™œ๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™ฎ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™–๐™™๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ช๐™ง ๐™ก๐™ž๐™—๐™ง๐™–...