Is this Love? (Jin,Jungkook f...

Par heyystobit__

"I don't know that what is happening to me? I want to meet her again. I wish that I can be her friend atleast... Plus

Characters
Part 1 (~ ̄³ ̄)~
Who is she? (・o・)
Is it real? :0
Just friends..!! ;-)
Finally...!! ꒰⑅ᵕ༚ᵕ꒱˖♡
Proposal... ^_^
How to tell her..!? (。•́︿•̀。)
Confession.. (。♡‿♡。)
Surprise..!! ✧\(>o<)ノ✧
Decision time... (-_-メ)
Starry Nights...(◍•ᴗ•◍)✧*。
Truth Untold...乁( •_• )ㄏ
Just a game...!! (๑'•.̫ • '๑)
With you.. ;-)
New chapter...!! ^_^
Budding Love.. (ʘᴗʘ✿)
Only For You.. o((*^▽^*))o
Jealousy..(. ❛ ᴗ ❛.)
Surprise Time..!! ヾ(*'O'*)/
Get ready for punishment..!! 🌚
Love and Truth...!!
Coz u r special...!! ♡(ӦvӦ。)
Party Party Yeah...!! ┏(^0^)┛
It's Enough...!! 🖐️
I trust you..!! 🤞
Rejection or acceptance..!?
This is Love..!!❤️🤝

What's happening..uhmm!? ;)

84 8 2
Par heyystobit__

Jin~ we just wanted to take a break.

I just said ok but I got a hint that they r hiding something. Wt it could be?

I was just thinking and suddenly hobi hyung came inside and he also joined us for snacks.

I took an opportunity to talk with hobi hyung alone and i told him about jin hyung and jk.

Hobi hyung also found it suspicious so he joined me in this.

Kishita's pov

Both of us reached our hotel room and started packing our bags but we were not happy coz maybe we can't meet our boys again.
But komal always remain positive so she told me that I should not be sad and we will definitely meet them again.. afterall they r our friends or even more than that..u know..!? ;)

Both of us went to that place where we met them in personal for the first time.
And both of us started laughing remembering all the incident.
Soon the concert started and we could clearly listen to their voices.

Next morning, before leaving LA, i decided to call jinu..ishhh... it's so awkward to call him jinu...i should rather call him jin only. Yess...!

I called him but he didn't picked up the call. I got restless...and was almost in tears but tears got disappeared when i saw his name popped up on my phone..yess he messaged me...he told me that he will call me later as he with someone.

I smiled looking at his message as it was my first message ever from jin.

Jk's pov

Okay, so let's call her.
I called her and she picked up the call on the very first ring.

I casually said, "hey" ( i expected a hi from other side too but what she said surprised me)

She said annyeonghaseyo.

Woah..she said something in korean..tho her accent was little bit weird but it's ok..hahahaha... I will teach her ;-)

She cutely aksed me if i was fine?

And I replied her back that i m okay..! Wbu.?

She said that she is sad coz she has to leave LA today but she really wanna meet her new friend...

but.. wait..who is her new friend..??

Ohh fu*k... it's me..how can I forget :-!

I asked her when will she leave..i mean...at what time..?

She told me at 9 pm and i was literally surprised coz i will also reach airport at 8.30...

We can meet...yesss..!!

Jin's pov

Okay..now i can call her.. finally.. I am alone..!!
I called her and she picked my call.

I said hii, kishi...

She just said hi..how r u..?

I said yeah i m fine as always, u know.!?

She said ofcourse u r wwh nah..hahahaha...!!

I said..yess i m..u have any doubt...!!

She got scared and said no no not at all..m sorry if i hurted you.

I don't know y but i found it cute and just said no... don't worry..i m just kidding..hahahaha.

During all our conversation I found out that she didn't took my name even for once. I found it little weird to ask but i am wwh..u know.!? So I asked her y she is not taking my name..!?

So she said to that she don't know what to call me..!!

(I mean what.. what to call me..?)

I asked her to just call me oppa...

She said ok..oppa..!!

Omg..y I felt so happy after listening oppa from her mouth..?

OPPA..!! wowww..yeah..!!

Then I came to know that she will reach airport by 9 pm and I will reach by 8.30...so she said that she will reach there early so, we can atleast see each other before leaving.

Then we cut the call and i started packing my stuff. ( Yess I like to pack my bags myself)

V's pov

So I messaged hobi hyung that I will keep an eye on jk nd u have to take care of jin hyung.

Hobi hyung just sent me an emoticon showing thumbs up.

We reached at airport and as usual media was there to capture us and our airport fashion.

I looked at hobi hyung and he winked at me.

I winked back at him.

Jk was looking a little bit weird..i mean...he was looking here and there as if he is trying to find someone.

Many people were staring at us and many of them were army too...so we met them and they looked so happy that made us happy too but wait where is jk..??
He was just beside me but now he is not here...where is he..?

Wait..is he there..? He is continuously smiling looking at the same place. He was waving his hands towards some one...and when I looked there..it was a girl.

I found it little weird coz it was not a regular hi to an army..it was something different..he wave like this only to us or the people he knows very well. So I decided to talk with him later on this topic.

Jk's pov

Yess..so there she is...!!
She was wearing a beautiful black top along with a blue jean. So she has a great sense of fashion too. Yess she looked so pretty. Omg...even i was wearing a black hoody along with blue jean. We r definitely compatible for each other...hahahaha..!! I laughed looking at her and she laughed too.
I gave my brightest smile to her and winked at her. She blushed a little... ofcourse...she should be blushing..i m jakayyy...afterall..!!

I said bye to everyone but my eyes were stuck on her. So she said me bye too but wait she got tears so I just made my pout face looking at which she started laughing and finally I left after finding that now she wasn't crying.

Jin's pov

Finally I saw her...she was standing in the crowd but she looked so different from others and also the prettiest among all.

I waved back at her and smiled back at her. She looked so happy but when I was leaving I saw some tears in her eyes.

I immediately sent her a message telling her not to cry along with a angry emoji.

She immediately smiled looking at my message. Now I m relieved. I can leave peacefully now. Annyeong kishi.

Hobi's pov

So according to Tae's plan, I was continuously observing Jin hyung but he looked normal as always. Nothing special about him. He was waving hands to army. He was just smiling at them like always. He took out his phone..smiled at it and then just started walking. Nothing else. Tae is just overthinking, i guess.

Kishita's pov

So finally we r in our country INDIA.

Our lives took a 180° turn in just few days.
It was like a dream.
Thanks to my bestest friend that she took me with her.
She is indeed my best friend.
I m so happy.

It was 5 pm and my phone rang...omg..it must be jin...ishh...Jin Oppa >0<

But no..it wasn't him..it was komal...hahaha.

I picked up the call and asked her y she is on the call...i wanted to talk to oppa..!! ರ╭╮ರ

I said,"Just kidding.. what's up bro..?"

She said that she got a call from kookie...!!

I asked Uhmmm...so what's going on..!! ;)

She said that he asked me if I reached safely. He is soo sweet and so precious. ( ⚈̥̥̥̥̥́⌢⚈̥̥̥̥̥̀)

Ofcourse they are bro...!! That's why we love them...

But Jin Oppa didn't called me...i said sadly.

Komal~ So bro call urself nah..what r u waiting for..he is ur friend..u have full right to call him. And moreover he is Jin..u know..hahahaha..!! >.<

I laughed and said okay..i will call him myself.

So I called him and asked if he is fine.

So he said yess..just a little bit tired.

Ohh sorry...i shouldn't have called you now...but to my surprise he said that he is happy that I called him. It makes him feel more happy when he talks to me.

Omg.. I blushed...but how did he came to know that I just blushed coz he said," hey don't blush..!!"

Omg i didn't knew that he can flirt too..!!
Is he taking training from jimin or V..hahaha

I asked him to take rest and both of us said bye and disconnected the call.

Omg he is so cute.

V's pov
Hobi hyung told me that there is nothing wrong with jin hyung but I found something suspicious about jk.
I should talk to jk. So i called him and asked him if he can come to my place today. And he said ok.

He reached at my home and I just didn't knew how to start the topic.
So I just started talking about random stuff and suddenly I asked him if he is dating someone..? He looked so amazed at my question and immediately refused me.

But I told him that I know that girl..and I saw her with you.

He got confused but I think the trick worked and he started speaking the truth.
He told me that she is just a friend and nothing else.

But I got more suspicious so I started asking him more questions and then he told me the whole story.

I said,"So the main culprit is jin hyung. Hobi hyung is of no use, I asked him to keep an eye on jin hyung but he..!!"

I didn't realised that I said all this in front of jk and now the maknae looked so angry.

All I could do is apologize him..but soon he forgave me.

He asked me," not to tell jin hyung that u know everything..okay..!?"

I said ok. And then he left after having dinner with me.

Author's pov:

1684 words...!!
Hope you liked it..!!
( ◜‿◝ )♡
Thanku..!!

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

25.5K 3.3K 37
|fetus writing alert| This is the story of a young Indian girl who ended up in South Korea to meet her bias and her favourite boy band- BTS. But some...
231K 6.7K 96
"You can't do this Jungkook! Just leave, I'll forget about you eventually" "Oh, you'll forget me huh?" His eyes stare right into my soul, "I don't be...
1.2K 81 29
But why can't I be with her? What is my fault? Is it this much easy to forget someone? I never imagined that such day would come to my life. I still...
73.5K 4.8K 70
This is the sequel to "With The First Kiss * A BTS Reverse Harem" I recommend to read that one first. But you could read it as a stand alone if you...