~TAKRAAR SE PYAAR TAK~Shakhi...

By _Avniiii_

Two people connected through souls but separated by ideologies and circumstances , wanna know what will happe... More

TEASER
1.~Their First Meet~
2.~She is something Different~
3.~Ms.Bhalla meets Mr.Sabherwal~
4.~The Deal~
5.~Eyelock~
6.~Anokhi's Birthday~
7.~Naina da kya kasoor~
8.~Aakhir baat kya hain?~
9.~Plans & Talks~
10.~The Travel journey~
11.~Time-The best healer~
12.~Job offer~
13.~Welcome to SGC~
14.~New Start~
15.~One Step Further~
16.~The Past~
17.~An Official Party~
18.~Kaise Hua~
19.~Karela & Rasgulla~
20.~Challenge accepted~
21.~Happy Holi!~
22.~Inner feelings~
23.~Baat karu ki nahi?~
24.~Gradually bonding~
25.~Pyaar....?~
26.~The Bracelet~
27.~Jealous...No!!~
28.~Yeh ho kya raha hain mujhe?~
29.~Is that Love?~
30.~Realization~
31.~Dilemma~
32.~Will he ever??~
33.~Reality hits hard~
34.~Why am i getting affected??~
35.~It is my Concern!!~
36.~I am with you~
37.~I love her~
38.~Misunderstanding~
39.~Is it the End?~
40.~Two months later~
41.~I saw her~
42.~Encountered again~
43.~Ankahi Baatein~
44.~I'm not okay~
45.~Thodi der~
46.~Worried~
47.~Ambiguity~
48.~Dismay~
49.~Broken~
51.~Mixed Emotions~
52.~Jo Tera Howega~

50.~Afraid to feel~

995 119 72
By _Avniiii_

So here's the 50th chapter...hope you all will like it..

************************************

Broken...it was her definition now...Anokhi was feeling incomplete from inside and so was doing the thing she hated but had to do it which was ignoring him..
Trusting anyone was difficult for her because whenever she did it she got nothing..
Expecting anything of anyone was the thing she had left very before and so was only convincing herself to be okay with whatever it was..

Yess, she was happy with her father's thing getting sorted out...but was hurt from inside but was pretending to be all okay before everyone..

She was by then very good at pretending things to others...but would only fail whenever he would be around..
So was trying her best to be away from him but fate had other plans..

She had to visit Mumbai as it was Anvay's engagement but the thing about which she was bothered was Him...she knew she has to face him as Shreya had forced her for a party and wanted her to be there and she could not even think to deny her as it was after long she was meeting her friend..
Her innerself was at fight, a part of her wanted to avoid him and a part was longing to see him...

Here, Shaurya had started thinking about the same thing all time and not even cared about himself even a bit..
He was in the guilt of whatever happened and wanted to sort everything if it was possible but still thought that she didn't want his presence around her...

He knew they were those lost pieces of puzzle who fit perfectly into each other and complete each other just wanted her to realize that..

***

Anokhi was happy to be back in mumbai after long..it was nostalgic for her to meet her friends who were her family here before, she finally felt home there..

And after convincing herself of everything to be fine she decided to go to the party..
It was a small bash with few of their known friends only as they decided to have fun..

She reached there clad in simple but elegant black dress and first met her friend because of whom she was there..
Isha was also there with her..
All of them met after a long while and were really happy about being there together..

Anokhi scanned her eyes throughout hoping for the glimpse of one person she thought she would see today but to her dismay he wasn't there..

Ahaan saw that and spoke breaking her trance..

Ahaan- Waise Shaurya kab tak aayega, Shreya?

He said as she instantly looked at him while others understood..

Shreya- Main toh baat hi nhi karne wali unse...aise koi karta hai kya..

Kartik- Aane toh wala hai na..

Shreya- No idea...late hone wale the itna pata hai..

Anokhi looked away pretending to be disinterested in the conversation which on the contrary was affecting her the most..

She tried ignoring the same but as always it wasn't in her hands..
After sometime as all others were enjoying she moved towards the counter while here Shreya and Isha sighed looking at each other..

***

Anokhi- One lemonade please..

She said while moving towards the counter and stood there glancing at her friends enjoying to their best but her eyes were longing only to see him...

"But why will he come? And why do i want to see him..no, i don't"

She tried to convince herself with stupid explanations while picking up a glass from counter but the wrong one..

And even started drinking it being engrossed in her thoughts..

"Kitni stupid hu na main...i was literally waiting for him...matlab main iss party mein bass ussi wajah se aayi hu..
No, i wanted to meet Shreya, Ahaan aur...
Par phir bhi...Shaurya kyun nhi aaya abhi tak.."

She sadly thought while picking up another glass and tried to divert her attention towards others who were dancing in there..

And then suddenly saw Shaurya also there standing looking at her intensely...

Anokhi- Shaurya!! Yeh yaha?

She said while rubbing her eyes only to find him disappeared the next moment and she smiled sadly..

"Wow! Great..Now i am imagining him...Nahi aa sakta...no...just forget it...focus there is no one there or anywhere in your life so just forget it...no-one okay"

She again started blabbering these things to herself while picking up another glass and gulping it..

Just then she felt her head spinning as she tried to move from there and then stumbled back while getting hold upon counter..

Anokhi- Godd! Ab yeh kya ho rha hai...

She said while holding upon her head..

Shreya- Anokhi...tu thik hai?

She said while approaching her..

Anokhi- Haa..i am alright..woh bass thoda thik nhi lag rha tha...main bahaar jaati hu maybe better feel ho..

Shreya- Achha chal main bhi...

Anokhi- I'm okay...main aati hu..

She said while leaving for outside but her head was still spinning and she was feeling the same..

Anokhi- Mera sar kyun ghum rha hai itna achanak se...mujhe aana hi nhi tha party mein...yeh..yeh sab Shreya ki galti hai..

She started talking to herself while moving towards the poolside and got settled on one of the benches..

***

Here, Shaurya knew he was damn late but still made up a nice excuse to explain it to Shreya about it as he knew she would not leave her..
And how could he tell her that it took almost half a day for him to contemplate about the thing that he should visit the party or not..

He started moving inside when he heard some noise coming from otherside and he scrunched his brows in confusion..

He was about to ignore it when he heard some voice of something thrown into the water..

So out of curiosity, instead of moving inside, he moved towards backside while chasing the voice which was coming...

As he reached the poolside, the sight infront of him left him stunned with his mouth wide open as he saw Anokhi standing there on top of a bench and he was facing her back..

For a minute or so, he just froze but the next second he saw that she was about to stumble upon so without wasting even a fraction of second he rushed towards her..

Shaurya- Anokhi!!

He called her out while moving towards her and she turned to see him but didn't say anything and just kept looking at him..
While he looked at her confused..

Shaurya- Anokhii...tum yaha yeh bench ke upar...kya kar rahi ho..neeche utro..tum..

Anokhi- No, wait...tum...tum sach mein yaha ho.... yaa.... yeh mera imagination hai?

She said in drunken voice and he deciphered it..so he tried to move towards her and tried to hold her hand but she backed off..

Shaurya- Anokhi neeche utro..

Anokhi- Nahi...pehle tum batao..bolo na..

Shaurya- Haa main hu yaha sach mein...dekho... imagination mein kaise...

Anokhi- Nahi...main nhi maanti..tum nhi ho sakte..

She said while turning away from him and he saw that she was holding her heels in her hands but it was only one, where was other one? He thought.

Shaurya- Ek second..Yeh tumhari dusri sandal kaha gyi..??

Anokhi- Woh naa paani mein gir gyi..pata nhi kaise..

Shaurya- Matlab tumne pheki..

Anokhi- Nahi toh...

She said while making most innocent face while he got it..

Anokhi- tum nikal doge?

Shaurya- Main??

Anokhi- Haa...aur koi hain yaha hamare alawa??

She said while looking around..

Shaurya- Par main..

Anokhi- Tum rehne do...tum na ek sandal bhi nhi nikaal sakte pool se...

Shaurya- Aisa nhi hai..

Anokhi- Toh nikal do na..

Shaurya- Abhi??

Anokhi- Ohhoo...tum rehne do...Ab yeh ek sandal ka kya karu.. isse bhi....

She said as she was about to throw the other one too but then he held her hand and took that sandal from her..

Shaurya- Heyy...Kya kar rhi ho tum...
Anokhi listen..neeche tum utro chup chap..

Anokhi- No!

She said sternly with a frown..

Shaurya- Anokhi neeche utro..

Anokhi- Nahii

Shaurya- Anokhii!!

Anokhi- Mr.Rude...karela...sahi the tumhare naam..bilkul..matlab tum pyaar se nhi....

She said and was again about to stumble but then still balanced herself while he opened up his arms as if trying to hold her and she kept looking at him..

Anokhi- Yeh tum aise Srk ki tarah baahein kholkar kyun khade ho...??

He instantly stood straight upon listening to her while she chuckled..

Anokhi- Yeh koi movie yaa drama nhi hain ki...heroine tumhari baahon mein aake gir jayegi...aur haa... khudko hero mat samajhna..

She said while laughing while he smiled looking at her..

Shaurya- Haa par ab tum neeche utro...dekho main pyaar se bol rha hu..

Anokhi- Achha...tum itna keh rhe ho toh..

She said while getting down but then she lost her balance again and he held her in time...
Her hands went to either side of his shoulder as if hugging him as his hands went to her waist..

She slowly moved a bit backwards as her hairs brushed against his face and they looked at each other..

He brushed a few hair strands behind her ear before caressing her cheek as she gazed back into his eyes..

Both were gazing each other's eyes but then she abruptly moved away from him while he stared her in confusion..

Anokhi- Main sambhal sakti hu khudko..

Shaurya- Ohh really...tum khadi bhi nhi paa rhi ho sahise...chalna toh door hi..

He said while trying to support her but she frowned as she looked at him..

Anokhi- Main chal sakti hu khud...chhodo mujhe..

Shaurya- Achha...

Anokhi- Haa..chhodo..

She said and he left her while she begun to move but then again stumbled back and he held her waist in time..

Both looked at each other as he smiled at her..

Shaurya- Yeh aise chal rhi ho tum..

He said while she tried to stand straight..and turned to look away..

Anokhi- Par tum aise karoge toh aadat ho jayegi phirse..

Shaurya- Kaisi aadat...kya bol rhi ho?

He said while turning her towards him while gazing into her eyes...

Anokhi- Wahi toh...tumhein nhi pata..darrr lagta hai..

Shaurya- Kaisa darr...kya bol rhi ho Anokhi..batao..

Anokhi- Mujhe batana tha..par tum hi nhi the..pata nhi kaha chale gye... main wait kar rhi thi..

Shaurya- Tum...wait...mera?

Anokhi- Haa..aur kya? Aur tum...tum toh aaye hi nhi.. Mujhe dekhna tha tumhe..aur tum...

Shaurya- Main woh..

Anokhi- Nahi tum rehne do...tumhe toh aana hi nhi tha...tabhi toh..

Shaurya- Aree kissne bola...main toh..

Anokhi- Mujhe pata hai...aur waise bhi mujhe aadat hai..akele rehne ki..

Shaurya- Ano...

She didn't listen to him and instead moved to sit there while putting her feet into water..

While he moved to sit beside her while gazing her constantly..

Shaurya- Anokhi tum aise kyun keh rhi ho...tum..

Anokhi- Maine kaha na..main hi ekdum pagal hu..jab ki mujhe pata hai ki mera kuch bhi nhi hai...phir bhi main expect kar leti hu..aur badle mein kya milta hai..kuch bhi nhi..aur main wahi galti repeat nhi karna chahti..

Shaurya- Aisa nhi hai..tum aisa kyun..

Anokhi- Ab mujhe bass darr lagta hai ki jo bhi kuch hai..kya woh bhi bachega yaa woh sab bhi aise hi...

Shaurya- Kuch nhi chhin raha tumse..tumhe kabse darr lagne laga..

Anokhi- Lagta hai..maine bataya nhi na tumhe...bohat jyada darr lagta hai...
Pata hai??

She said while he kept looking at her and she gestured him to come towards her while he leaned in towards her..

Anokhi- Jab uss din mujhe woh baat pata chali thi...

She whispered in his ear and he instantly turned to look at her as his face fell..

Anokhi- Main toot gyi thi...haa..mujhe pata tha ki mujhe mere papa ka pyaar kabhi nhi milne wala tha...shayad main deserve hi nhi karti...(He nods in no)
par woh aise hi chale gye the na...issiliye main dhang se nafrat bhi nhi kar paa rhi thi unse...kyunki main toh wait karti thi unka like a stupid..

She was saying all this while smiling at him while he tried to say something but could not form words..

Anokhi- Aur abhi yeh pata chal gya..
sab..sab kuch meri wajah se hi hua tha..meri wajah se hi toh maa ko bhi itni problem hui...sab...unhe sirf mujhse problem thi... main hi toh unwanted hu na...main...

Shaurya- Anokhi...aisa bilkul nhi hai..kyun keh rahi ho aise...tum...

He cut her in middle while cupping her cheeks and her gaze penetrating his..

Anokhi- Kyunki yeh sach hai na...issiliye main khudko batati rehti hu ki kuch nhi hai..koi bhi nhi hai mera...nothing..

Shaurya- Nahi Anokhi...woh tumhe chhod ke gye kyunki woh tumhara pyaar hi deserve nhi karte...
Its not your fault.. bilkul nhi...
tumhe koi kyun pasand nhi karega..sab karte hai..

Anokhi- Sab?

She asked while leaning in towards his hand to feel his touch..

Shaurya- Haa sab...

Anokhi- Aur tum?

She said while gazing into his eyes while his grip upon her loosened..
Her eyes shone with hope waiting for him to respond..

Shaurya- Main?

Anokhi- Haa tum...tum toh trust hi nhi karte na...

Shaurya- Kissne kaha tumse yeh..main..

Anokhi- Toh tumne kuch bhi bataya kyun nhi mujhe??

She asked innocently as her eyes became moist while he kept looking at her not knowing what to say..

Anokhi- Dekha...tum ab bhi nhi bata rhe...

Shaurya- Main darr gaya tha...woh sab achanak se ho gya tha aur tum...

Anokhi- Main...maine kya kiya? Maine toh tumhe sab bata diya tha par tumne toh...
Tumne kaise soch liya ki main tumse door rehkar khush rahungi..

She said while there was deafening silence after that for some time..

Shaurya was having a kind of war with his innerself not knowing what to do..how to react..

He was still in his haze when he noticed her getting up so he hurriedly went behind her while getting a grip upon her wrist..

Shaurya- Anokhi suno tum...

Anokhi- Nahi...ab kya sunu..tum toh bol hi nhi rhe the..

She said while moving away from him but then again stumbled and he held her hands..

Shaurya- Tum..tumne suna hi nhi..main bata toh rha tha..

Anokhi- Ab na mujhe kuch sunna hi nhi hai...maine kaha na main akeli hi hu aur...

Shaurya- Shhhh..

Before she could complete he pressed his hand against her lips while pulling her closer and she looked at him with widened eyes..

Shaurya- Kitni baar kahu...Aisa nhi hai...aur naa hi aisa kabhi hoga ab..samjhi..

He removed his hand while they kept staring each other as if there was no end..

Anokhi- Par aisa hi toh hota aa rha hai na...

She said innocently while her voice reflecting hurt and longing for him..

Shaurya- Anokhi mujhe pata hai jo bhi hua woh galat tha..aur maine bhi woh sab...

He said while holding her hands and his voice breaking and eyes moist..

Shaurya- Ano..khi...main..

Anokhi- Tum ro rhe ho...please tum mat ro na.. mujhe bilkul achha nhi lagta...

She said while wiping his tears while he held her hand in his near his face while adoring the girl infront of him who was still concerned about him...

Shaurya- Mujhe nhi pata tha kya..kya karna hai..kya nhi..ku..kuch samajh nhi aa rha tha and i know maine impulsive decision liya tha aur woh sab...i am sorry Anokhi..mujhe...

Anokhi- Tum yeh sab...bass mera mann behlane ke liye keh rahe ho na?

She said as a lone tear escaped her eyes..

Shaurya- Nhi Anokhi..main..

He said while trying to wipe her tears but she moved back and wiped her tears before he could do so..

Anokhi- Main kyun ro rhi hu...Dekho kya bana diya hai tumne mujhe...main aisi nhi thi na pehle..aur ab tumhare aankhon mein aansoon dekhkar main bhi ro rhi hu...

Shaurya didn't know how to respond to her, he was feeling really seeing her hurt like that..he couldn't see her in so much pain..

Anokhi- Pata hai..Maine tumhe woh hakk de diya tha ki tumhare alawa mujhe aur koi hurt hi nahi kar sakta...aur dekho...
Now I am afraid to feel..

She said while wiping her freely flowing tears..while his voice choked upon listening to her..

Shaurya- Anokhi...please..

Anokhi- Haa bilkul aise hi please bola tha na maine..uss din..yaad hain na tumhe...
Aur tumne...
Mujhse toh puchha hi nhi kissine...bass jisse jo laga woh kar diya.. hain na..waise bhi main kaun hu..

She said with sarcastic smile while he looked up at her..now he was the one frustrated..

Shaurya- How can you say this? Main..maine yeh sab...main darr gaya tha Anokhi...main tumhe kaise samjhau..

Anokhi- Kaha na...Nahi samajhna..mujhe kuch bhi..thak gyi hu main..toot gyi hu..

She said while moving backwards and stopped him from coming towards her..

Anokhi- No...aur...main..main kyun ro rhi...No..mujhe nhi rona hai... every..everything is fine Anokhi..sab thik hai...sab sahi hai..koi nhi hai mera..kuch nhi hai...nothing...

Shaurya- Anokhi suno toh...

He said while moving towards her while holding her hands..

He simply pulled her towards him despite of her protest and placed his hand on her cheek caressing it..
Both kept looking at each other with eyes moist..

She leaned in towards his touch and her state gave up as she moved towards him to rest her head on his chest as he kept looking at her petite figure in his arms..

A minute ago, she wasn't ready to even to listen to him and now she was herself clutching onto him, burying her face into his chest crying her heart out...his own tears started to stream down his cheeks..

Anokhi- Main kuch nhi jaanti ab...Main na ab bass yeh chahti hu ki yeh sab kuch ek bura sapna ho aur jab main subah uthu toh..toh sab kuch normal ho jaaye..bilkul pehle jaisa...hoga na aisa?
Haa...bolo na..

She spoke against his chest while he simply hummed in response and wrapped his arms around her frame while pulling her closer letting his tears to flow..
He knew she wasn't in her senses but atleast she broke infornt of him and vent out the things which she had bottled up since so many days..

He kissed her forehead as he saw her with eyes closed in peace that too in his arms...

***

Apne aankhon ke samandar mein doob jaane de
Jaanta hu galat hu magar tere paas aane de

Zakhm kitne teri chahat se mile hai mujhko
Sochta hu kahun tujhse..magar jaane de..

************************************

How was this one??

I know it's after long so tried this a bit long chapter...and hoping it isn't boring..

Do tell me about this in comments..

Constructive criticism is welcomed wholeheartedly.

No silent reading is allowed..

Also please do vote for it if you like it..

This is late but can't help it as i already told...thanks for your patience..

Thanks for voting and appreciating previous one..

Thanks😊😊😊
~Avni

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.2K 3.1K 33
This One Shot (OS) book is based on the Indian television couple Shaurya Sabherwal and Anokhi Bhalla from the show Shaurya Aur Anokhi Ki Kahani, a sh...
4.6K 704 14
Neil Bhatia- a tall, handsome boy and a professor of SIAC in Chandigarh and every girl has a crush on him. Naina Bharadwaj- a beautiful, cute, bubbl...
3.2K 472 8
Love in it's most extraordinary form, has the power to heal and transform. It teaches us that sometimes the most profound connections are forged thro...
31.7K 2.6K 20
"No matter whether loved or arranged, a marriage is simply unpredictable, yet excitingly blissful if you're blessed with the right partner!" It wasn'...