Saved

By ranger2008

Isabella Rose Romano A 13 year old to which love is something very unfamiliar to her. Having grown up in the... More

Characters
Chapter 1: Punishment Room
Chapter 2: School
Chapter 3: News
Chapter 4: The Driver
Chapter 5: Coming Home
Chapter 6: Unfamiliar
Chapter 7: Brothers
Chapter 8: Rules
Chapter 9: Fear
Chapter 10: It's Ok
Chapter 11: New School Part 1
Chapter 12: Shopping
Chapter 13: New School Part 2
Chapter 14: Friends?
Chapter 15: The Dinner
Chapter 16: John
Chapter 17: Panic Attack
Chapter 18: My Truth
Chapter 19: Calling in the Calvary
Chapter 20: She's Crazy
Chapter 21: Hospital
Chapter 22: Nonna is Home
Chapter 23: Meeting the Family
Chapter 24: Bonding
Chapter 25: Lost Sanity and a Hair Emergency
Chapter 26: Hailey Whitlock
Chapter 27: Chased
Chapter 28: Stitches
Chapter 29: Their Truth
Chapter 30: Dealing with the Bully
Chapter 31: Birthday Party

Characters part 2

17.1K 236 24
By ranger2008

Name: Rocco Federico Romano

Age: 68

Sexuality: Straight

Occupation: Retired mafia don/Retired owner of Romano Incorporated

Married to: Gabriella Romano

Intel: Although, retired Rocco is still well known in both underworld and the business world. Rocco known for his intimidating aura and stone cold heart that only his family has ever been able to break. To most people that are in his line of work family is considered weakness so he and his wife trained their sons in self defense among other things. All while caring for them deeply to make sure that his sons knew that although family can be a weakness it can also be a strength.

Name: Gabriella Lilith Romano

Age: 63

Sexuality: Straight

Occupation: Retired assassin

Married to: Rocco Romano

Intel: Like the rest of her family, Gabriella also had a role in the underworld. Once known as one of the best but craziest assassins to walk the earth, now known as one of the craziest grandmothers to walk the earth. Though she's retired she can still kill if needed and can very much still scare-no completely petrify-a room full of mafia men (to that her entire family can testify too). Crazy she may be but she's also very caring. These days she uses her knife skills to make food for her family, and makes quite a good dinner.

Name: Enzo Renato Romano

Age: 47

Sexuality: Straight

Occupation: Chief Financial Officer (CFO) in Romano Incorporated

Married to: Alessia Romano

Intel: As the firstborn son, it was assumed that he would take over the role of being the Don of the Italian mafia and to takeover the family business. However, like all firstborns of the Romano family, before his training began he was asked if he was willing to become the leader of both the mafia and the family business and Enzo answered no. So the position was passed to his more willing younger brother, Antonio. While Enzo was not trained to be Don he was still trained to defend himself and kill others. Enzo did want to have some type of position in the family business so he was given the CFO position. Enzo met his wife, Alessia, in a club when he was 25 since she has held the key to his heart since then.

Name: Alessia Kali Romano

Age: 43

Sexuality: Bisexual

Occupation: College Professor

Married to: Enzo Romano

Intel: Alessia may not have had a role in the criminal world before she met her husband, she is still to be feared. Enzo may have been a well trained mafia member let it be known that Alessia has the control in their relationship. Unlike most in both her and her husband's families after Alessia gave birth to the triplets Alessia quit having kids (even after Enzo begged for them to have 1 more). Alessia was best friends with Abbi and was the one to introduce her to Antonio.

Name: Marco Rolando Romano

Age: 44

Sexuality: Straight

Occupation: Retired Professional Boxer/Retired Fighter in mafia

Married to: Andrea Romano

Intel: Marco, his son Sergio, and his nephew Theodore are 3 of a kind when it comes to their jaw-breaking punches. The only person capable of calming Marco down when he goes into a blind rage is the mother of his kids and his wife, Andrea. Marco met his wife after he got shot in a drive-by and was rushed to the hospital. He retired from being a pro boxer 6 years ago but is still recognized often.

Name: Andrea Claire Romano

Age: 41

Sexuality: Straight

Occupation: Nurse

Married to: Marco Romano

Intel: Anyone who has met her will happily tell you she's one of the most caring and lovable person you'll ever meet. She has a problem with saying no, which some could argue, is how she ended up being the mother of 5 kids. Her caring nature landed her in her profession as a nurse. And how she ended up meeting her husband, Marco. She may be fantastic when it comes to dealing with people but horrible when it comes to cooking. Caring she may be but do not be fooled if her children were in danger she can most certainly hold her own.

Name: Tommaso Leopaldo Romano

Age: 42

Sexuality: Straight

Occupation: Hacker for Italian Mafia

Married to: Caterina Petrov

Intel: Tommaso may not be the most intimidating person in his family but he is respected. Often picked on my his brothers for his fearful and panicky personality and not to mention his barely-there muscles. Tommaso is a mama's boy through in through. Even though he's not like a normal Romano with an intimidating, ruthless personality he still has his wife who is more like a Romano than Tommaso himself. While his muscles may not be all that great, his hacking skills are nothing short of incredible.

Name: Caterina Polina Petrov

Age: 42

Sexuality: Straight

Occupation: Lawyer

Married to: Tommaso Romano

Intel: Born and raised in Russia, Caterina is one of the best arguers you'll ever meet. Her father is one of the most feared Russian politicians, he was the one who taught her to never depend on a man for anything. Though she may be straight she did have a good time with a woman before, when she was exploring her sexuality. Caterina decided against changing her last name after she married Tommaso as she is an only child. She is one of the best and most respected lawyers the world has to offer. During the birth of her last son, Pavel, there were some complications that led to her not being able to have anymore children but due to her dream of having a huge family her and Tommaso have been looking into adopting.

Name: Gabriel Carmine Mattia Romano

Age: 20

Sexuality: Straight

Occupation: Emergency Medical Technician (EMT)

Parents: Marco and Andrea Romano

Intel: Gabriel is set to become the underboss/second in command once his Uncle Antonio steps down from his position as don and his cousin, Alessandro takes over. Once this happens he plans to quit his job as an EMT. Due to Gabriel being the eldest of his 5 siblings he found himself often taking care them when he was younger due to that his parental instincts are quite strong compared to most at his age. While he may not show his love for his siblings directly he does care for them deeply.

Name: Sergio Lonny Romano

Age: 19

Sexuality: Bisexual

Occupation: Bodyguard

Parents: Marco and Andrea Romano

Intel: Sergio is second only to his father when it comes to fighting. Sergio both acts and looks like is father, he may not tell his father this, but he's Sergio's hero. He has a deep hate for his middle name which his family loves to exploit this hatred and now his certified nickname is Lonny. As much as his family angers him, he would do anything for them.

Name: Abel Clayton Romano

Age: 17

Sexuality: Straight

Occupation: High School Student (12th grade)

Parents: Enzo and Alessia Romano

Intel: Abel is a straight forward guy who finds it both a waste of time and breathe to sugar coat things. He is the eldest of the triplets 33 seconds older than Alvaro, and 45 seconds older than Apollo which he loves to use this when they argue. Abel is the type of guy to shoot first ask questions never kind of guy. Like all Romano's, Abel finds a great pride in his family and would do absolutely anything to protect them.

Name: Alvaro Leandro Romano

Age: 17

Sexuality: Asexual

Occupation: High School Student (12th grade)

Parents: Enzo and Alessia Romano

Intel: Unlike his brothers, Alvaro is quiet and prefers not to be the center of attention. He is more of the type to sit in the corner and observe someone. Alvaro is often the one to receive and observe information about someone. His 'mysterious and quiet' personality often catches the attention of girls since only those in his family know that he is asexual. Alvaro only talks when he finds is necessary. Only his brothers know this but Alvaro has a amazing drawing/sketching skills.

Name: Apollo Bram Romano

Age: 17

Sexuality: Bisexual

Occupation: High School Student (12th grade)

Parents: Enzo and Alessia Romano

Intel: Apollo's sarcasm skills are off the charts along with his love for food. Apollo loves his brothers more than anyone else, even more than food (which is saying a lot). He finds great joy when he learns about serial killers and loves to say he is the only one of his brothers with a fashion sense. His favorite animal are cows, which most find odd, but he already owns 7.

Name: Vincenzo Wren Romano

Age: 17

Sexuality: Gay

Occupation: High School Student (11th grade)

Parents: Marco and Andrea Romano

Intel: Although Vincenzo can be immature at times he does mean well . As a middle child he is very curious as feels no one ever tells him anything and is always the last to know. That being said he could be compared to a high school girl who finds great joy in gossiping. Vincenzo often volunteers at animal shelters as he plans to become a veterinarian once he finishes high school and graduates from veterinarian school.

Name: Luca Barret Romano

Age: 16

Sexuality: Gay

Occupation: High School Student (11th grade)

Parents: Marco and Andrea Romano

Intel: Luca is completely dedicated to his friends and family. Which is why he took the death of his boyfriend extra hard, whom he had been dating for a year and 4 months. He was recently diagnosed with depression. The Romano family is still working hard on trying to cheer him up and try to come to terms with their own grief as they deeply cared for his boyfriend. Luca used to go around making the jokes that only a grandpa would make and made sure to always help someone he saw in need.

Name: Romeo Maxim Petrov-Romano

Age: 16

Sexuality: Straight

Occupation: High School Student (11th grade)

Parents: Tommaso Romano and Caterina Petrov

Intel: Despite his name, Romeo is far from a romantic person. In fact, the last time he dated someone he was 4 and the relationship only lasted 2 days. The only type of relationship he has is the type that only lasts a night. Romeo is loud and-like his mother-is not afraid to express his opinion about anything, no matter how much trouble it will get him in. As a Romano he is very proud of himself. When he was young his parents made sure to install in him that before he makes a decision he should always make the one that he will never regret in 30 years. Since then he has made sure to never look back on the past.

Name: Aldo Vincenti Romano

Age: 15

Sexuality: Straight

Occupation: High School Student (9th grade)

Parents: Marco and Andrea Romano

Intel: Aldo is known at his school for getting into fights almost daily. Aldo often has to get tutors to help him study as he struggles in school due to his dyslexia. When he was younger he was bullied by his classmates due to him struggling in class. That was until his parents found out about it, let's just say a few kids were taken to the hospital due to a very unfortunate accident that happened, afterwards his father taught him how to fight. Though he is nowhere near the level that his father or brother are on he is strong enough to easily take down one of his fellow high school students. Aldo is a star basketball player, making him popular amongst the ladies.

Name: Pavel Andrei Petrov-Romano

Age: 11

Sexuality: Straight

Occupation: Middle School Student (6th grade)

Parents: Tommaso Romano and Caterina Petrov

Intel: Even though he was born into a mafia family, Pavel is still like any other child. Pavel aspires to be a hacker and is quite spectacular when it comes to it. He is yet to be trained in fighting and such but he is due to start his training when he turns 13. Pavel is ranked as a genius according to his IQ (intelligence quotient) level. His school wanted to bump him up to the 9th grade but Caterina and Tommaso decided against saying that he should stay in the same grade so he will be the same age as his peers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 26.3K 61
Evelyn Smith is a 15 year old girl who lives with her parents. She has been abused all her life by her parents, but still tries to find the good in b...
1M 20.4K 55
After her dad died and brother went missing she has always felt empty inside. Sofia and her daughter, Sienna have finally got the chance to escape fr...
25.7K 654 22
Aurora Rose Romano a 16 year old girl kidnapped from her own mother at the young age of 5. Since then she only knows pain, pain that she receives fro...
329K 7K 52
She's an innocent girl who lived with her alcoholic abusive father. Her life was barley manageable, especially when she was separated from her biolog...