Just Perfect (Neville Longbot...

Od swordloss

Y/n had always dreamed about being in a magical world. But all her daydreams couldn't live up to what would h... Více

1: Daigon Ally
2: Platform 9/¾
3: On The Train
4: Hogwards
5: Hogsmeade
6: Mission Neville X Y/n
7: The Ball
8: In The Rain
9: Back Home
10: Meeting The Mom
11: Fake Friends
12: Approved
13: Just Perfect
DRACO IS NOT LUCY'S BOYFRIEND!!!

Thank You For Reading

532 11 21
Od swordloss

Wow, you made it to the end of this fanfic.

You might not know this but I'm a HUGE Harry Potter nerd, and Neville is my Harry Potter crush. I love him so much.

I searched for Neville x reader stories but they're so hard to find!!

So I did what I always do, I made my own story.

I hope you enjoyed this story, I had a lot of fun writing it!

And I think you deserve a snack, so here you go: 🧁

Anyways, bye everyone! I hope to see you in one of my other stories!

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

290K 5.4K 80
Boys, Boys and more boys (Harry Potter fanfic) going to Hogwarts is going to be a journey full of adventure mysteries and maybe even romance ? *read...
189K 4.3K 40
Okay, you have no IDEA how much time it took me to try and make up a title or write a description. Please, before reading this description, note that...
236K 7.5K 23
y/n l/n was on her way to Hogwarts after years of loneliness and unanswered questions. Never knowing her parents who died during the war, she has bee...
67.8K 2.1K 90
❝I love you.❞ ❝I'll still love you tomorrow.❞ Harry x Fem OC All characters belong to JK Rowling, the transphobe, except the characters I created. (O...