The way I love you

By Seana_memories

After Lana and Sean's life got turned upside down, they finally managed to settle as a newly formed family, l... More

1| Baby Talk
2| Nothing Is Right
3| Nightsky
4| A Queen Is Never Late
5| A Not So Normal Day
6| 10 Years Ago
7| Grouse Mountain
8| OutlawQueen (Part 1)
9| OutlawQueen (Part 2)
10| Words Of A Mother
11| Welcome To London
12| Starbucks Escape
13| Typical Days
14| City Of Love
15| Paris Days
16| Dancing In The Moonlight
17| Leo's Choice
18| Forever Together
19| Disney Expo
20| Hope Or Torture
21| Changing Mind
22| Saving The Day
23|Ultrasound
24| Little Bean
25| Gracian
26| Happy Birthday, Daddy
27| Big Sister
29| Where I Belong
30| Doctor Visit
31| My Dad's Name
32| RegalBeliever (Part 1)
33| RegalBeliever (Part 2)
34| Big Reveal
35| C. K. Parrilla
36| Never Lose Hope
37| We Will Figure It Out
38| Home
39|I Missed You
40| Welcome To Our Family

28 | Baby P

272 19 132
By Seana_memories

I can't handle this amount of cuteness. Amèlie really is wearing bows every time 😂🙌
___________________________________________

"Aaand...that's a wrap for Lana's last major Episode.", the director yelled, honestly just happy about finishing everything just in time and with a very tight schedule since Adam and Eddie squeezed literally everything in the past 4 weeks.

"Just in time.", Lana exhaled, pleading for anyone who could open up that costume for her because it was getting too uncomfortable. "Bex, please. Get me out of it.", she said, making her way back to the costume department to take it off.

"That was a marathon of a filming month. God. They better have a good excuse for bombarding you with that much work. I really felt bad for you. You were working 24/7.", Bex said, shaking her head in disbelief.

"I ask them to...", Lana confessed quietly whilst Bex was finally opening up the corset. The redhead frowned confused.

"Why the hell would you do that?? You're exhausted. Tired all the time... Even super emotional about everything because of that.", She answered, trying to understand.

"It's... It's not just work, Bex. With or without working... I will be tired either way. And... Emotional.", Lana confessed, biting her lower lip before continuing. "And I will get nauseous when we order different types of takeaway... And I will miss out on our sushi sharing on set...", Lana continued, slowly turning to Bex with the costume halfway on. "And I will need to reduce my coffee dosing for a couple of more months... And I will run to the toilet pretty much more often than now--", Lana laughed when her friend slowly put all the puzzle pieces together.

"You're pregnant...", Bex breathed out in shock.

"Yeah... Congratulations... You're going to be an auntie.", Lana sweetly smiled, before Bex started to jump around the room.

"I am going to be an auntie!!! Oh my goddddd!!", she yelled, before running back to fling her arms around Lana's body as tight as possible. "I am going to be an auntie!!", she laughed, now looking at Lana's stomach. "How far along are you???", she asked straight away, making her friend even cry out of happiness.

"11 weeks... 12 in just two days.", Lana answered with a sniff, still laughing about how enthusiastic Bex's reaction was.

"You kept that detail from me for 11 weeks?? Are you insane??", she asked straight away. "You're having a baby!! How exciting is that?? You're going to love it. It's hard but... A blessing.", Bex said straight away, making Lana laugh again.

"We just started telling people.", Lana chuckled. "And yes... It is exciting.", she grinned.

"How are you feeling??", the redhead squeaked.

"Ehm... Alright, I guess... I don't have any strong symptoms even though my boobs are starting to hurt quite a bit. I learned that the baby doesn't like chicken...or at least the smell of it... But other than tiredness, a lot of bathroom stops and some emotional outbursts I am good.", Lana chuckled.

"OH yeah. Poor Sean.", Bex laughed. "What was your weirdest outburst yet?", she asked interested.

"Eh... I cried because the sprinkles on my pancake didn't have the right color.", Lana laughed but that wasn't the only one. "I just had a complete meltdown this morning because my boobs are not really growing. I mean come on!", she whined.

"Fair enough.", Bex chuckled, hugging Lana once more. "They will grow. I promise.", she smirked. "I still can't believe it. Honestly. I am so so happy for you two. How is Sean??", she asked.

"Over the rooftop.", Lana laughed. "Already the best daddy out there. We are actually having our first ultrasound together this afternoon.", Lana said excitingly. "My last and first one was at 7 weeks, so I guess a lot has changed since then.", she chuckled.

"OH yes definitely!!", Bex said. "Please please get me a picture as well of that little bunny. We created a true baby gang, you know that? Milo, Bailey, Amèlie and BabyP.", she squeaked.

"BabyP?", Lana laughed.

"Yeah. Baby Parrilla. Sean has had his share already. It's only fair to call it babyP.", Bex declared. "Did you tell the kids already?"

"Yeah... Just like two weeks ago...", Lana chuckled. "They are in love already. Talking to my stomach and touching it like all the time. Amè's hands are on my belly constantly and she walks around and tells every soul that I am pregnant. Like literally... She says it to people in the park. I have to be careful that fans will not know it earlier than my mom.", Lana chuckled. "But we will tell my and Sean's parents tomorrow after the ultrasound. With an up-to-date picture for sure."

*****

"Are you ready?", Lana asked, squeezing Sean's hand.

"I was born ready.", He grinned, placing his hand on Lana's stomach. "I am pretty sure that you will start to show soon. I feel like your stomach has grown even if I can't see a clear curve yet.", he chuckled.

"Yeah... That's definitely the case. Edoardo just said it... He measures me like all the time to adjust the costumes. He is a real sweetheart.", Lana grinned.

"Did you know that the baby can literally grow overnight?", Sean chuckled. "Like for real. They grow in phases and sometimes it makes a huge difference.", Sean explained with a soft smile. "I can't wait to see how sweet you will look.", he said lovingly.

"We will see if you--", Lana started, but got interrupted by the young doctor, who entered the room. This time she was much more relaxed, summing up all her symptoms before being able to do the proper ultrasound to have a check on their little munchkin.
"By the way... Bex is calling it BabyP.", Lana laughed.

"You told her?", he chuckled. "Thank God. I finally can stop sneaking around and stop being careful with what I am saying.", Sean laughed. "BabyP sounds cute.", he admitted.

"Yeah. I liked it as well.", Lana chuckled, turning to the screen, whilst Sean's hand slowly found its way to hers, simply drawing circles with his thumb on Lana's skin when the black and white picture got more and more visible until it was clear for them to see.

"There it is.", The doctor announced with a sweet smile, seeing the two adults literally melt into the screen and being completely lost in their own worlds.

"It's a miracle...every single time so special to see.", Sean grinned. "Is everything ok? All healthy?", he questioned.

"From the looks of it, I can't say anything negative. Your baby is just quite small which is more common when the mother is over the age of 35. So not in a concerning way. It just reached the minimum length of its age, which is totally fine. No reason to worry.", the lady explained. "it measures 4.9cm now. The heartbeat is strong and healthy and you see that?", she asked tapping on the screen. "Your baby is already trying to put its hand in its mouth. A natural reflex they have.", she chuckled.

"That's sweet.", Lana smiled. "Ehm... Just... How safe to say is it that the baby will make it?", she asked shyly, making the doctor sigh a little.

"I know... You're concerned because of your age...and unfortunately, I cannot tell you for sure if there will be no complications during your pregnancy but from today's perspective, everything is developing normally and I will check on the baby monthly to make sure that we will not miss anything, okay?", the doctor assured her.

"Alright... And... Thank you... For making the effort with the monthly update...", Lana said.

"That's what I am here for.", she smiled. "And in addition to me, you two should start looking for a midwife that is going to lead you through the pregnancy as well for further questions and concerns. I will give you some names I think would fit for you since our praxis is working together with a bunch of experts.", she smiled. "The next ultrasound would be in four weeks. If you want we can do further tests to have a clearer look at the baby's genetics. Including to check on any disabilities like down syndrome.", The doctor explained, making Lana look at Sean.

"Ehm... I... I actually don't wanna know.", Lana confessed.

"Are you sure?", the blonde Lady asked. "I would advise it to you since the risks for women over 45 are unfortunately quite high. In case of a diagnosis, abortion would--"

"Please. You can stop.", Lana simply interrupted her. "I know you just wanted to be considering and it's your job to explain that part to me... But I don't want to know. I honestly don't. I will love that child no matter what mother nature has planned for it. It's going to be perfect either way, even if it might not have the same chances as others.", Lana explained.

"That's alright.", the doctor smiled. "Just to ask you. In especially the last trimester a disability like Down syndrome might be visible to me on the monitor. Would you like me to tell you in that case or not?", she asked.

"Ehm... No... No, I think not. Thank you.", Lana smiled acknowledging how open and caring her doctor was. The contrary from the first old lady that made her feel horrible.

"Alright. I will mark it on the computer. Ehm... Just to inform you, the chance of a miscarriage will go down rapidly from week to week now. Some women experience light spotting, around their normal period time, so don't panic when there will be some. Your tiredness should calm down slowly but your moodiness could pick up if it hasn't already.", she chuckled.

"OH, don't worry about that. She is always a handful.", Sean joked, getting a death stare from Lana.

"Well good luck then.", the blonde-haired woman said with a smirk.

"Thank you... Oh, wait we just had a different question... Would it be possible to send all the data to her doctor in LA? Because we will only be here until October...I guess it makes even more sense to search for a midwife in LA then, right?", Sean asked.

"Yes. No worries. We can send everything over when the time comes. That's a shame though, are you moving?", she politely asked.

"Ehm... Kind of.", Lana answered. "We are here for work but we will move back to LA in November or late October even. It's going to be a bit stressful to set up the nursery and figure everything out until the due date but... We will manage.", Lana chuckled.

"Good luck then...", the gyn chuckled and released them, so Lana and Sean went straight back home.

"Hey...", Lana asked getting Sean's attention. "We actually never talked about this but... In LA... We have two houses. We are not even living together yet... And we have a baby on the way.", she said.

"... Yeah that's true...", Sean said. "And... Your house is too small for all of us.", Sean figured.

"True... Yours would work, though. I could move in with you before birth...", Lana said.

"No...", Sean said, biting the inside of his mouth with a thinking expression.

"No?", Lana wondered frowning.

"This house... Tanya and I bought it and... There are a lot of beautiful and heartbreaking memories. I saw our kids grow up in it and that's the most precious thing but... When we visited your mum... Remember the day I went to our hose to get something?", Sean asked.

"Ehm... Yeah... But... --"

"I just wanted to be there for a second. Alone. And when I opened the door...it just didn't make me feel at home anymore. It felt like a stranger's home. A house I don't belong to anymore...I wanna set a cut. I want a new start. A new place... OUR place. Our home... And I know it is going to be hectic. We will finish in October and the baby is coming already in January but... I would like to bring our baby home to a house that is going to be a new start for us... ", Sean confessed, not sure how Lana will feel about it since they didn't have much time left to buy a new home and move.

"I love that.", Lana grinned, flinging her arms around Sean's neck to press a tender kiss to his lips. "God I love you.", Lana laughed.

"Thank God for that.", he chuckled.

"Even though it's hard to say goodbye to my old house. I love it.", Lana laughed.

"I know. Me too....but who knows. We might find some new owners. I know that Darren and Catherine wanted to move to LA...", Sean said with a grin.

"That would be awesome! ", Lana grinned. "I love Cathy.", she chuckled. "And your brother as well of course...", she smiled and kissed him again, this time a bit softer. "We need to get the kids now I guess. Their play date should be over.", Lana said, having a glance at the clock.
[A/N: Fun fact. Lana and Darren actually know each other. They even took some funny pictures together]

"Yep, that's right. And after that we could call your mum and my parents to reveal the pregnancy?", Sean asked

"We can. Yes.", Lana chuckled. "Well, the kids will probably tell them. It's going to be the first thing they will say.", Lana laughed. "Let's go then...", she said with a chuckle.

And that's what they did. They collected Flynn from Colin's house, Leo from Ginny and Amèlie from Matt since they were asking to spend a day with the little one to practice, even though Amèlie was much older than a Baby now. But every kind of practice is helping.

"Potty.", Amè expressed straight away when they reached their driveway sending Sean straight into panic mode.

"Potty?", Sean repeated not really sure if he understood her right.

"Yeah.", Amèlie said, making Sean literally jump out of the car to hurry with her to the bathroom.

"Almost there. Hold it.", He said, trying to pull her pants down as fast as possible, which wasn't the easiest since they were tight up, so they wouldn't slip down all the time.

"OH oh.", Amè said, not sure if she would make it but gladly Sean managed to pull her trousers and panties, making her sit properly on a potty extension for the toilet.

"did it!!", Amè expressed proudly, throwing her hands in the air.

"You did, princess! Well done! No wet clothes this time. Everything dry. That's perfect!", Sean grinned. "You're growing so fast, sweetie. You're soon going to be a big girl...and that's important because you're going to be a big sister as well, right?", he asked.

"Yeah! Sissy.", she chuckled. "Mama baby."

"Exactly. Mummy is having a baby in her tummy. We went to see the baby today. It is already that big.", Sean said, showing roughly 5cm with his fingers.

"Small.", Amèlie commented.

"Right now it is, yes. Because it needs to grow first before coming out to meet us, okay?", Sean chuckled. "Alright... Are you all done?", Sean asked.

"No.", Amè answered, taking her time to look around before pointing to a box of tampons that were still located next to the toilet even though Lana didn't need them right now. "Mummy's.", she said.

"Yap. Those are mummy's. And it's not for playing. Last time you almost broke the toilet with putting them all in.", Sean warned. That's when he recognized that they weren't alone anymore since Leo was giggling behind them.

"But it was fun, daddy! They were small and then they went aaaallll big in the water.", He expressed.

"It might look funny to you but that's not a toy...", Sean repeated.

"Yeah... I know... It's for mummy's peewiod.", Leo confessed.

"Period. Yes.", Sean chuckled. "At least you learned something after the mess you made last time.", he smirked. "Okay... Amè? Finished?", he asked.

"No."

"OH, man. You know what... Just call me when you finish, okay? I will help put the groceries away.", Sean said, leaving the room only a couple of steps.

"Daddy!! Done!!"

"Really? Honestly. That child.", Sean chuckled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 90 9
Lana Parrilla and Sean Maguire are a married couple and one day Lana says she wants to adopt and when they get to an adoption center, they find a bea...
3.4K 201 22
Hey! This is a sequel of my story, where it has been 5 years and everyone meet up to have a reunion, and Colin are trying to find a way to propose to...
94K 2.6K 69
Ari has lived a hard life as a foster child but when a tragedy occurs, so does hope and a new beginning to live the life she always dreamed of. Thoug...
42.3K 1.3K 65
"What the hell do you mean we're dead?" she asked with a frown. The doctor chuckled "you'll understand soon enough." Olivia wakes up in a hospital r...