Arranged Love (Zayn Malik Arr...

Por FiyonaPray

You probably think getting an arrange marriage with someone you don't even know is a pain in the arse right... Más

Married To Zayn Malik
Getting Ready
Picture of the bracelet
Meeting The Malik's
Zayn
Goodnight Malik
Good Morning
The Car Ride
He's The One
I Love Him
His texts
Authors Note
I Still Want My Kisses
I'm Crazy About Her
That Was Hot
I Love You
Damn My Shyness
Date?
Two Can Play At This Game
It's A Major Turn On
You Need To Finish What You Started
The Ceremony
A Mistake
Betrayed
Betrayed (Part 2)
I'm Yours
Some time?
Four Kids?
Hi! New Zayn Story
Cherish It
Pitch Perfect
Emotional
His Best Mate
I'm not drunk, I'm just intoxicated by you
Infinite
Blue
All of Me
Sexually Frustrated
Mrs. Malik
Our Love
My Way With You
You'll Need It
Trust Me
But We Just Started
Making Love
Sore
I Just Want My Clothes
Best Husband Ever
Crazy
Just Hope That You Can Walk
Chef Zayn la Ramsay
Eiffel Tower
Read if you give a shit
Innocent
Welcome Home
Moving out
What Couples Do
Epilogue
Thank you
New story
6 Years

Will You Marry Me?

71.6K 1.3K 542
Por FiyonaPray

I saw Doniya, Waliyah and Safaa patting the space between them on the sofa. Which happens to be right in front of where Zayn's sitting with his dad and my uncle.

Oh shit.

I sat there between Doniya and Waliyah. Safaa seemed upset because I she was not sitting with me so I took her in my lap instead.

All three of them started pounding me with questions. Like what's my favorite color, what are my hobbies and wanted me to teach them how to dance.

“So, Pray…what do you think about Zayn?” Waliyah asked while smirking, making me blush madly.

“Can I join you girls?” Trisha asked.

“Sure” we all said. Trisha came and joined our little huddle on the couch.

“We were just asking Pray what she thinks about Zayn” Doniya said.

Safaa nodded, giggling and snickerinf to herself.

“so?” Trisha said.

“um-I…uhh…” I stuttered nervously, trying to form the words to say.

“Come on, don’t be shy” Safaa said teased, making trisha and the girls giggle.

“He’s...nice…” I said while playing with Safaa’s hair.

Safaa gasped and said

“You like him?” she asked with hopeful eyes.

“Uhh…” I said.

They all nodded, wanting me to continue. I can't believe Trisha joined them.

“Well, umm…I…he’s ok…” I said blushing deep red. Is it really important to tell?

“Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god!” Safaa squeaked, making my eyes wide. No, stop before you attract any attention!

Giggling and snickering filled my ears. This marriage thing is really difficult, it will kill me soon. Sure Zayn is flawless, and I thanked god the minute I saw him in that fine traditional outfit of his. But they don't have to be so loud about it. I mean, come on.

I looked down at my lap, fiddling with my hands. Being shy is one of my habits that I despite. I get shy very easily.

When I finally looked up, I saw Zayn staring at me with that smirk. Oh My God! He heard us? I think he did, his smirk tells me everything.

I looked down blushing again.

“Well then its settled” suddenly my uncle and Zayn’s dad stood up and shook hands.

Somehow, I had this tiny feeling inside me, telling me what's going on. But isn't it too soon? They just arrived.

Yasir pulled Zayn away for a moment. I could see them in a deep conversation. Zayn's face showed a lot of emotions, some I couldn't read. I looked at my mum questioning what's going on, but she seemed busy squealing with Trisha and Doniya. Okay, what's going on?

“Well done boy” Yasir said to Zayn, patting his back. When did they came back? Yasir and Trisha pulled Zayn in their embrace and kissed his temple. My uncle and aunt doing the same.

Trisha whispered something to Doniya which made her jump up in excitement.

Mum came up to me and pulled me aside. She looked up at me with a serious look.

"Beta" she said, almost proudly.

"Do you like Zayn?" she asked. Okay, wow. That, I did not expected coming so soon. I don't even know if I like him yet. My feeling are just playing with me.

"Mum I-" I tried to speak but she cut me off.

" Beta, if you accept Zayn to be your husband. I will be on cloud 9. You will make me and your uncle proud" and there it was. The proud card. I knew this would come one day, and today is that day. And I know that I can't say no to her.

"Pray, I know he will keep you happy, forever" she whispered in in my as she hugged me tight.

She pulled back when I didn't answer and look at me through her furred eyebrows.

"Pray, Zayn accepted you in less than a second. His father didn't even had to ask. He really likes you and so does his family" she spoke. What? Zayn accepted me? I blushed thinking what he said to his father. Aunt Nisha looked really happy saying that, I can't believe this. It's really happening.

"Beta, your parents will be proud. They wanted this from the start" she said. My parents? They wanted this? Well.

"Yes mum. I accept" I say looking down at my feet, blushing slightly. I accept Zayn and his wonderful family.

She squealed and hugged me, almost taking my breath away. Uncle came in the kitchen and understood what happened once he saw mum squealing in delight. He gave me a proud smile and held out his arm for me to take.

We went out in silence. I looked down, smiling slightly. Just how mum told me to do.

Yasir and my uncle hugged once he spread out my acceptance and cheered. I couldn't bare to look up, my shyness was taking the best of me. I knew for the fact that Zayn was looking at me, and that made me blush even more than I already was.

Trisha and Yasir came and patted my head, giving me their own blessings. Followed by the others, hugging me and congratulating me. Welcoming me in their family.

"Go on Zayn" I heard Trisha say and I waited for him to approach me.

Zayn made his way to me and bent down on his left knee. I awaited for this moment for so long, and now, its finally happening.

“Meera Pray Rosselles, will you marry me?” he said. The way he said those words set me off. His eyes shined bright and his smile was warmer than it already was.

I looked at mum and dad. They encouraged me to go on.

“Yes” I said.

“Yay!” Safaa screamed in delight.

Zayn slid the beautiful ring on my ring finger and stood up smiling, his gaze not leaving my red face once.

Mum gave me the ring, which was similar to mines. Just a little big so it would fit Zayn's finger. I slowly slid the ring in his finger and smiled. Remember what mum told me before, he accepted me in less then a second. It made me feel happy and giddy inside.

“Congratulations my dear” mum Nisha and dad said, embracing me tightly.

Then one by one everyone came and congratulated me and Zayn.

“Are you gonna be mommy and daddy now?” Safaa asked. She sure has a smart mouth.

Zayn chuckled with everyone while I just blushed deep red. Again.

“Ok, its getting late, how about we eat dinner then settle in?” Dad said.

“Settle in?” I asked.

"Yes dear, they are staying here until the marriage” Dad said. What? When did they plan this? Nodding, I gave him a small smile.

“Pray, come help me with the dinner honey” mum said.

“Yes mum” I replied.

“We’ll help!” Trisha said.

“Oh nono, it's fine!” mum said, but they still came while the men just conversed in the living room.

Me and Doniya were setting dinner on the table when noticed Zayn looking at me through the small window. I tried to ignore him, but couldn't. His gaze was just tired intimidating. Everytime our eyes met, my stomach filled with butterflies.

Unfortunately Doniya noticed us staring once in a while and playfully elbowed me. I blushed and looked away as quickly as possible.

“Dinners ready!” Mum said loudly, making me jump up slightly.

The men stood up and made their way to the kitchen table. They all went pass me one by one. Zayn playfully hit his shoulder with mine, making me roll my eyes at him.

We all sat down and started dinner, making a small chat here and there. It was actually nice and not awkward.

“Pray, do you have to go to the university tomorrow?” mum asked.

“Yeah, I do” I replied.

“And what about the studio?” she asked again.

“Yes, that too mum” I said.

“Okay, why don’t you tell me when you have to go or not later on so we can discuss the marriage” she said making me choke on my food.

“Y-yes mum” I said.

Wow, They are going fast with this marriage thing.

The dinner was good except the part where Zayn kept staring at me, making me blush. I could do nothing but ignore or glare at him, which made him do it more.

Once we were done, the men went back to the living room and the ladies cleaned up.

“Okay, so here are the arrangements. We have 4 guestrooms so, Yasir and Trisha will have one, Safaa and Waliyah will have one, Doniya and Naveed will have one and Zayn will have one” Dad said.

Slowly, they all settled in. Taking each room by choices. Since Zayn was the last one to choose, and the only available room was the was right in front of mine, he took that one.

The rooms were upstairs, it was a long hallway. Firstly there was Yasir and Trisha’s room on the left. Then Doniya and Naveed’s on the right. Then Safaa and Waliyah’s on the left and on the right was mum and dad’s. Then finally there was Zayn’s on the right and mines on the left. Right in the end corner of the hallway and then there’s this door beside mine and Zayn’s room which leads to the roof top.

Finally, the house got quite and I got time to rest. The next few days are going to be very busy.

***

Author's Note:

The rings are on the side. Check it out.

Pray xxx

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

32.3K 2.1K 93
Harry Styles and Zayn Malik is a new wed couple .Both of their families are friends for about 20 years.Little did the families know Harry and Zayn di...
28.7K 1.4K 39
HARRY STYLES A man that is known to be the biggest tycoon in the world. He owns the chain of restaurant and Casino. But what no one knows is...
304K 7.9K 40
hana samir is egyptian/british girl , she's 19 years old , her mother died in a car crash when hana was only 12 years old , she lives with her drunk...
1.3M 24.2K 44
"What do you think he will do when he finds out?" I asked Zoey. "Nothing. He isn't your boyfriend is he? He has Perrie!" Zoey replied. "But why would...