broken doll [teen wolf]

By allisonsgf

[BOOK TWO] After a heartbreaking loss, her life is slowly falling apart yet again. Aires Hale is forced to si... More

must read
songs for this book
my oc's aesthetics
[chapter one] one hundred and fourty three days
[chapter two] ghosts of the past
[chapter three] the truth about Tate Hale
[chapter four] love made him crazy
[chapter five] it was only a kiss
[chapter six] a nightmare dressed like a daydream
[chapter seven] broken love confessions
[chapter eight] love me or leave me
[chapter nine] sinking, drowning, dying
[chapter ten] a warning from the darkness
[chapter eleven] right where you left me
[chapter twelve] always an object, never a person
[chapter thirteen] the angel or the villain?
[chapter fourteen] 1-800-273-8255
[chapter fifteen] a pity party for one and one only
[chapter sixteen] I love her cherry red cheeks
[chapter seventeen] confess it all to me
[chapter eighteen] the night it all changed
[chapter nineteen] 4morant
[chapter twenty] me and the devil
[chapter twenty one] lets play a game of murderous hide and seek
[chapter twenty two] bridge the connection between my mind and the lost
[chapter twenty three] the violet door
[chapter twenty four] enclosed in the darkness
[chapter twenty five] the downfall of aires hale
[chapter twenty six] left in the wreckage of it all
[chapter twenty seven] the broken puzzle pieces
[chapter twenty eight] tangled lies
[chapter twenty nine] new orleans
[chapter thirty] take my hand
[chapter thirty one] the girl who was born to die
[chapter thirty two] hiding from the devil
[chapter thirty three] a deadly staring game
[chapter thirty four] you were only sixteen
[chapter thirty five] addicted after all
[chapter thirty six] terms and conditions
[chapter thirty seven] chaos, death and destruction
[chapter thirty eight] two souls, one mind
[chapter thirty nine] an invisible string
[chapter fourty] blood in the water
[chapter fourty one] sweet crimson red
[chapter fourty two] the 'lucky' one
[chapter fourty three] valacks little doll
[chapter fourty four] tag, your it
[chapter fourty five] killing herself over and over
[chapter fourty six] the loophole behind the door of death
[chapter fourty seven] the girl was a stranger
[chapter fourty eight] truth
[chapter fourty nine] one more day
[chapter fifty one] my tears ricochet
[chapter fifty two] the beauty of the stars

[chapter fifty] let her go

767 30 18
By allisonsgf

✧∘* ˚.

Aires pov...

The closer we got the more my nerves heightened, this was all going to end tonight. I was sure of it. Void wasn't going to live to see another day.

It was now or never.

"I slept with Isaac." Allison blurted out, so fast I almost missed it.

"WHAT!" I shrieked, jumping in my seat and making the Argent lightly swerve the car in panic.

"STOP DOING THAT AIRES! ONE DAY I'LL END UP CRASHING-"

"YOU SLEPT WITH ISAAC? AS IN ISAAC? LAHEY?"

"Yes, I slept with Isaac Lahey. It was before he got all possessed and tried to kill the twins."

"Holy shit!" I shrieked again as a smirk curled onto my lips.

"Don't look at me like that." Allison hissed with an eye roll.

"So you and Lahey. Was his tongue better than mine?"

The second my question left my lips, Allison let out a deathly scream, smacking the palm of her hand on her face.

"It was just a question." I whispered with an innocent tone and smile. 

"Aires Hale I'm gonna kill your ass-"

"Is my ass better than his? Oh wait, I already know the answer to that. It's mine, obviously."

"AIRES!"

"What?" I asked, my smirk grew as I watched the blush rise in her cheeks. "Don't worry Alli, I won't force you to answer. Well not yet. As soon as we got home though you're giving me details."

We weren't going home together, I was going to die- but she didn't know that.

Void knew the loophole, he was going to kill me, he was going to get in my head, he was going to win. She was going to go home, I wasn't.

I was going to die- and I had come to accept that.

"I don't wanna give you details-"

"Well tough luck, Alli! You gave me unnecessary details about you and Scott when I practically begged you not to. I mean seriously, nobody asked you to discuss about how his tongue made you-"

"OKAY, OKAY, OKAY. I GET IT. NOW PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, SHUT UP."

There was nothing I loved more than to get Allison worked up. Watching her freak out filled me with enough smiles and laughter to last a lifetime.

"I love you, Aires, but if you don't shut up you're getting duct tape put over your mouth."

"Oh, tape. Kinky." I mumbled with a wink, earning me another groan.

"Anyways, you and Aiden. Shoot. What's going on?"

"I broke up with him."

"For good?"

"For good." I mumbled back in confirmation. "Now break up with yours, I'm much better than him."

"Aires." She warned in a playfully dangerous tone.

"Yes I have broken up with Aiden for good, okay! I can't be with him."

"Well I have this theory."

If there was one thing Allison loved it was to explain her weird predictions and theories. Seriously, the girl loved to ramble on about her theories for future apocalypses and stuff. And I loved to listen.

She had a unique mind. It amazed me. And if I could I would sit by her side and listen to her ramble forever. I turned to her with a smile on my lips, ready to listen to whatever she came out with, ready to spend my last few moments with her.

"Go on." I said cautiously, to which she immediately perked up.

"Okay, so, I believe that everyone has three types of love in their life."

"What do you mean?"

"Well I believe that everyone will love fall in love three times in their life. For example, your first love teaches you what it's like to experience love. Your second teaches you what it's like to lose and your third teaches you what it's like to love unconditionally."

With a sigh, I turned my head to the side, a smile on my lips. "I've got to admit Alli, that's a pretty good theory But I'm never going to fall in love again so I guess your theory doesn't apply to everyone."

"And why not?"

"I love you, I don't need to love anyone else. You're my third and final love."

"Aires, that's not what I mean and you know it."

But that was the thing, I truly did love Allison, more than I had ever loved someone before. She was my forever person. And even if I never got my third and final love, I had her. I had been blessed with knowing Allison Argent, and it had been one of things I cherished the most.

I just hoped she was going to be okay after I was gone, I hoped she was going to forgive me for not telling her.

I hoped she wasn't going to hate me for it.

"I already know your third love is." She taunted with a smile.

The sing-song tone in her voice immediately made me jump to attention. "Oh really, you do?"

"I do, I'm just waiting for you to figure it out."

"And what if I never figure it out?"

"You will. Maybe when you least expect it, but you still will."

"If you say so." I shot back with a smirk.

"Oh I know so. You are going to fall in love again Aires Hale."

I wasn't going to be able to fall in love, but I forced a smile onto my lips and let her believe she was right.

"I don't think so. I still love Sage and am still in love with Aiden, even if I'm not letting myself be with him."

It was true, I was still in love with Aiden. Even with all the pain and fighting and hate, I still loved him. I was sure I always would. Seeing him the other night wrapped around Alex, not only did it make me feel murderous but it also crushed me.

You did it to protect him.

As long as I reminded myself that I would be able to get through it, even if it hurt to see him with her. No matter how much I wanted to be with him, to feel his arms wrapped around me and his lips on mine, I couldn't.

I had to love him from afar.

"Does he know you still love him?" Allison asked, sadness laced her words as her brows knitted together.

She had spoken to him, I knew it. She had spoken to him about me. But no matter how much I wanted to know what he said, if he loved me back, I forced the thoughts to the back of my mind.

"It's probably better if he doesn't. Anyway, enough about all that, tonight I'm ending all this. Tonight Void dies, for good. And after this you and I are going back to France. We're gonna live in our apartment and grow strawberries and train to become secret agents."

I wanted to believe it, to believe there was a scenario where I didn't die.

But I knew I could only escape death so many times, I was coming to the end of the road- but Void was coming with me.

"God, what is it with you and freaking strawberries-"

"HEY! Don't shit on strawberries!"

As the car came to a halt, I nervously moved my eyes to look out the window. Tonight was the night. It was now or never.

"You ready to do this?" Allison asked in a wobbly voice.

"I was born ready."

✧∘* ˚.

Aires pov...

"We've done this before guys." I mumbled as everyone gathered around the gate. "A couple of weeks we were standing around just like this and we saved Malia, remember? I'm here to save my best friend."

"And I came to save mine." Allison added, shooting me a smile.

"I just didn't feel like doing any homework." Isaac muttered, sending everyone into a fit of laughter.

"God, I really love you, Lahey." I whispered, playfully elbowing the boy in the ribs.

"So are we ready?"

"Yeah, let's do this."

The second I stepped past the gate, I felt a deadly pounding in my head, sending me crashing onto my knees. My blood felt like it was boiling whilst several sharp pains sliced through me. The energy here was different. Different voices floated in my head.

"Are you okay?" Stiles whispered.

"I need to find Void."

It was the only thing on my mind. I was here on a mission, and I wasn't going to stop until he was dead.

As I shakely pushed myself to stand up, Allison suddenly appeared and wrapped her arms tightly around my frame. I let out a sigh whilst I clung onto her body, allowing myself a few moments of peace.

If everything went to plan tonight, I wasn't walking back out of there alive. The nightmare would be put to bed. Void would be gone, and so would I. Part of me was scared for the unknown, what would happen.

Another part of me felt a strange sense of relief. After all, I fell out of love with life a long time ago.

"I have to go find him." I whispered in her ear, praying she would listen and let me go.

"Where to?"

Following the tugging in my chest, I pulled out the hug and pointed towards an entrance into a building. Ivy ran down its sides, covering the surface and creeping into the gaps in the slabs of stone. Almost as if it was trying to disguise the nightmares that lurked within it. Something about it screamed for me to explore it. I knew I had to go in there.

"I love you. I love you Aires Hale."

"And I love you Allison Argent."

"Please be safe."

The pleading in her voice started to worry me, however I pushed it aside, giving her my most genuine smile. "Don't worry, I'll see you in a few minutes."

With that, I broke into a light sprint with Stiles by my side. In the distance, Scott raced into what looked like a basement, probably following Lydia's scent.

Stay focused, I warned myself.

There was no time for trial and error, I had to strike when I could.

"Do you know what you're looking for?" Stiles asked as we slowly walked through the building.

"I don't know."

I was following my intuition, something I should have been doing from the start. I had no clue how to kill Void, but I knew that the second I saw him everything would fall into place.

It was ending tonight.

"Oh my god." I whispered as I placed my hands against the wall, feeling all the magic running through it.

There wasn't just magic in the walls, there were voices, screams. It was where the nogitsune was first created, I could feel it. Death happened THERE, lots of it.

The further I walked into the room, the stronger the pounding in my head grew. It wasn't just my head that suffered, it was also my body. My steps became sloppier, clumsier. I was becoming weaker. Something inside the walls was weakening me.

"Ree. What's going on? You're scaring me."

Slowly, I cocked my head to the side and stared into Stiles honey brown eyes, my favourite eyes in the world. I could stare into them forever. However, with every second that passed, the weaker I was becoming. I was running out of time.

"Ree Ree."

Blood tears began to drip from my eyes as I slumped against the wall, barely able to stand on my two feet. I had to find Void, I had to kill him. A yelp of pain left my lips as I forced myself back onto my feet. Every inch of my body burned, almost as if I was being set on fire.

He was in my head, he was in me, killing me.

Before I could stop myself, I stumbled over my own feet and crashed onto the floor, choking up blood in between gasps for air. By the time I worked it out it out, it was too late. Someone had put dark magic in the walls with the intent of weakening someone.

Void was in my head, he knew the loophole and was going to use it to kill me for good.

It was it, it was the time I was going to die.

✧∘* ˚.

Allison's pov...

A fight had broken out, one that was already claiming blood. In every direction a new member of the oni charged at us, desperately trying to claim us with their swords. We were barely holding them off.

"ALLISON!"

Lydia's voice ripped through the air, bringing a smile onto my face. However, the tears that stained her cheeks quickly destroyed my moment of relief. Panic kicked into me as I ran to her side.

"WHERE'S AIRES?" She choked out in between sobs. "WHERE IS AIRES?"

Tears burned in my eyes as I frantically shook my head. It was really happening, Lydia's warning was correct. I wasn't fully educated on banshees and what their warnings usually meant. Nine times out of ten they were usually wrong, but this one wasn't. This wasn't the one time where the universe finally let her be happy, when it finally gave her time to breathe.

Aires Hale. My best friend and the girl I loved most in the world was going to die.

My words had been stolen, leaving me silently sobbing as I continued to shake my head, stuck in denial. My eyes flickered over to the room Aires had entered, only to see several members of the oni charging towards it.

"No." I whispered.

I quickly grabbed a hold of an arrow and drew my bow, pointing it directly at the oni closest to the door. It was a shot in the dark, I couldn't be sure if it would work, but I had to try.

I had to try and save Aires.

The second I released the string of my bow everything began to move in slow motion. I watched as the arrow whizzed through the air, travelling directly towards the centre of the first oni's chest.

Earlier on, I had crafted five silver arrows with an idea in mind. I was never sure if my theory would work, there was no research or actual thought into it. It was just an idea that came to my mind, one I was curious to test out.

Please let it work.

Please let it work.

Please let it work.

The arrow plunged deep into the oni's chest, causing a sudden burst of yellow mist to explode from its body. I let out a sigh of relief as a smile pulled onto my lips.

It worked.

✧∘* ˚.

Aires pov...

I was close, I could feel it. I was just a few steps away from Void. I was so close to victory.

Suddenly, a shattering sensation shot straight through my chest, sending me into a slow motion spiral. It was as if I was being torn apart, as if my heart was being shattered. Because suddenly, I knew, I felt her. A deafening sob escaped my lips as I gripped onto the wall. Hot tears slid down my cheeks, blurring my vision as I stumbled through the room.

My heart had been obliterated into a million pieces as an earpiering scream ripped from my throat.

"ALLISON!"

My best friend.

My soulmate.

The person I loved most in the entire world.

The connection we had, the way my heart and soul was intertwined... suddenly, it died.

Every inch of me throbbed and ached with every sobbing scream that flew past my lips. It all came crashing down, violently slicing apart my soul. Grief, despair, pain. All of it clawed at me, suffocating me.

Allison Argent.

My saviour.

My hero.

My protector.

Her laughter, her smile, every memory I had with her, it all flashed through my mind and I fought my way out of the room.

I couldn't live without Allison, I couldn't live in a world without her in it.

The deafening silence that lingered outside the building taunted me, laughing in my face. Everything was silent, too silent.

I had to get to her, I had to tell her I loved her.

Silence was all I heard as I stumbled out of the building and crushed onto my knees. In the distance, I could see everyone's lips moving, but I paid them no attention.

Pain surged through me, destroying the little life I had left in me as I stared at Allison's body.

I was too late.

I never got to say goodbye.

I never got to tell her how much I loved her, how much I needed her, how she saved me.

My sobs filled the cold winter air as I clung to Allison's body, desperately shaking her as I screamed for her to open her eyes, to breathe, to show any sign that she was still alive.

"PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME!" I screamed in between racks of sobs. "PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE. YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME. DON'T LEAVE ME- PLEASE, PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME."

Nothing.

"ALLISON. ALLI PLEASE, PLEASE COME BACK TO ME. WAKE UP. PLEASE WAKE UP."

Nothing.

"ALLI! NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. ALLISON!"

Nothing.

I couldn't save her.

✧∘* ˚.

I SOBBED SO MUCH WRITING THIS.

Goodbye Allison Argent <3

XOXO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 154 18
- Ν™ΫͺΫͺΜ₯˚ in which isabela makes plots for you :) cover by @alycialcver Β©fireandbloods
101K 2.3K 29
⚚ [who we were yesterday, we are different now] [i dyed my hair with chlorine when i was 7] [its like, like, we're just putting the clothes on] [fuck...
44.4K 2K 36
α΄…Ιͺᴠᴇʀɒᴇɴᴛ; ᴛᴇɴᴅΙͺΙ΄Ι’ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ α΄…Ιͺκœ°κœ°α΄‡Κ€α΄‡Ι΄α΄› ᴏʀ α΄…α΄‡α΄ α΄‡ΚŸα΄α΄˜ ΙͺΙ΄ α΄…Ιͺκœ°κœ°α΄‡Κ€α΄‡Ι΄α΄› α΄…ΙͺʀᴇᴄᴛΙͺᴏɴꜱ.
17.9K 429 16
The Montgomery siblings have always had each other no matter what. Living on their own was their thing , the night every adult mysteriously disappear...