Sealed fate

By oisheekhan111

I kept running and running, my heart beating fast, my legs burning from all the cuts and bruises, my breathin... More

*Ehem Ehem*
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 28
Notice
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35

Part 27

7.4K 210 34
By oisheekhan111

Arestair had been engrossed in his thoughts of a certain little creature. A little too engrossed to focus on any of his work.

He had been like that since he came back from the hospital  after her release. How could he not, for the first time his angel talked to him without shaking or crying. Or cowering away from him.

He felt like things between them had improved. Heck, he even saw her blush after checking him out once. And he could not be happier.

His heart filled with pride every time  at the thought that he was the reason behind her blush. And on top of that, Alyssa was finally gonna be 18.

All these months of waiting was finally gonna come to an end. He was not a man of patience. And this was Probably the longest he had been patient.

He was just itching to bring his angel home and never let her go. Only god knows how much it was hurting him just to be not being able to see her every single day.

Thus, he ended up barely finishing his paper works.

Now the question comes. Do Mafias really need to do paper works?

Well of course they do. They don't just own men and guns. They also own multiple huge companies. They need something to cover up their deeds.

And when you don’t rely on illegal sources for money, you kind of end up with loads of more legal businesses and companies compared to the other mafias.

Arestair was an example of that.

He did not do illegal business, thus he had too many companies to take care of. And thus, he only wanted to skip the work. It was too much on his plate.

And thus, he made Sky suffer instead.

Sky has been nagging at him nonstop for days. Not that it worked though. The poor guy thought all his hair would fall out at that rate.

Arestair  didn't attend his Alyssa's Birthday. More like, he couldn’t .

He had  meetings with... people that day. People who run and own gangs like himself.

People with way darker souls than his own. They were not to be taken lightly.

The meetings were called in order to form pacts. He knew these men and women could not be trusted. Any sign of weakness could make them think they can trample over him.

Not like that would be a problem, he could easily show them their place if anything were to go wrong. But that would be a pain in the ass.

Plus, pacts can be quite benefitting if used wisely. It would help secure his place as the top and the strongest. It would also make others fear him, making them think twice before opposing him.

Unnecessary fights are best to be avoided, as they are a waste of time, energy and life source. He needed to show dominance in the meeting.

And that, he did. The meetings were successful, the pacts had been formed. 

But he highly regretted not going to meet his Alyssa. He did send gifts for her, but he wanted to see her Himself. His eyes craved to see her.

I should've just canceled all of it and went to meet her. Why did it have to be today,  he thought to himself.

The days went by like blur until finally the day came. The day when he finally could have her all to Himself. He was gonna make her his.

He was proud of Himself for giving her an extra week to prepare. Although he was aching to just pick her up and bind her to himself immediately.

He held himself and was patient . He thought he had done a good job by being generous to her..

That was until he saw her shocked face....

By her expressions, he realised she had totally forgotten that he would be coming to take her after she turned 18.

In a few moments, tears started to fall from her eyes. All the excitement he had been feeling before vanished like they never existed.

He knew by then, the extra time he had given her was totally unappreciated. That made him feel a deep disappointment within himself.

The disappointment soon turned into anger and possessiveness when she started to fight him. She didn’t want to go with him...

How dare she! She was his! His to begin with. How FUCKING DARE SHE!

He didn’t show his anger though. He knew what he was doing was not a good thing. She had every right to deny him. But he just couldn’t stay away from her any longer.

He waited patiently as the girl sobbed to her mother while bidding her farewells. 

' Hmm . This could come handy .' He thought as an idea ran across his mind. After a while of sobbing, Alyssa went with him and silently entered into his car.

Finally. He thought.

He signalled his men to drive out. Maybe bringing 6 extra cars were a little too much. But you never know when danger's gonna grasp you. It's better to be safe than sorry.

Also, his queen was coming with him. And his queen shall be treated like one.

The whole car ride was silent except for the constant sobbing from the poor girl. His heart clenched at that.

He wanted to comfort her so badly . But he has never comforted anyone. He feared he might make matters worse. So he chose to stay silent.

After reaching the first entrance  gates,  the guards opened the doors. Alyssa noticed just how much guarded this place was as they drove by.

But nonetheless, she could not stop staring outside as they drove by rows of trees and gardens.  It was already way past midnight.

But the roads were so nicely lighted up, everything could be seen clearly. Alyssa could not help but be at awe.

Arestair noticed her every move like a hawk. He Couldn't help the small smile forming on his face as he felt proud that his princess was awestruck by his place.

" Beautiful isn’t it?" Ares asked Alyssa, which kind of startled her.

She only nodded her head slowly. Arestair knew there wasn’t much point talking to her at the moment.

" We're almost home " he said as they reached the gate to his 'home'.

This was supposed to be his home? This isn’t home! It’s a freakin mansion! A Castle!  Alyssa thought to herself as she looked wide eyed at the huge mansion before her.

Arestair chuckled at her cuteness. He pulled her inside bringing her out of her shocked state. She was startled to see two rows of men standing in a straight lines. That created a perfect path in the middle of both rows.

Arestair walked in the middle with confidence while Alyssa slowly walked beside him with nervousness . They all bowed down to them.

" Welcome home, Madam.
   Welcome home, Sir " they said in unison.

Arestair smirked,  he had made sure everyone knew whom he was bringing home. His woman shall be respected and treated like the royalty she was .

This made Alyssa even more nervous and resulted in her sticking closer to Arestair. He wasn’t expecting that. Not that he mind.

The hall was huge, the 'house' was decorated very nicely. The corridors were long, the house had 3 floors and  probably more than 30 rooms. The grand staircase stood out the most.

It was in the middle of the big hall,  holding It's ground graciously.

She was too busy being mesmerised by the mansion that she didn’t realise that Aresteir had brought her to a room.

" This is where you’ll be staying " his thick voice did not sound as scary as it usually did.

She looked around the room. It did not disappoint her. The room was colored in a beautiful shade of Beige. The curtains were white and had nice details to them.

A king sized bed was placed in the middle of the room. There were two more doors in the room other than the one they came in through.

So she guessed one was the bathroom and the other one was the walk in closet.

What made her like this room the most was the huge balcony.  She had always wanted one.

This room was probably bigger than her bedroom and dining room combined. As she checked out the room , two hands came in front of her and her back was pressed against a hard chest.

Arestair was hugging her from behind. She suddenly realised where she was at and stiffened at the contact.

" Like what you see doll?" he said. She could feel his vibration on her back. She tried to squirm out, but it didn’t seem to effect him.

It was odd to feel something like that.

" Y..yes... This...place is..beautiful " all of her nervousness was back.

" T..to be ho..honest.. I didn’t thi..nk this..this place would..be so...so pretty " at that Ares chuckled.

How could a person be so adorable.

" What did you imagine then? Black, red and dark ash colored walls, dim lighting, dark shaded furniture and lots of blood?" he said in humor.

To which Alyssa meekly nodded. She actually truly imagined it to be like that. Dark rooms and prisoners and blood..

" Baby we are mafias, not vampires. We may do some bad stuff, but don't forget we're also human. Just because we're mafia, does not mean we can't have good taste" that made Alyssa feel a little guilty for judging too early.

Alyssa waited for him to let her go. After a few moments, he did, much to her ease. But he suddenly started to unbutton his shirt.

She shrieked and turned around.

" Wh..what are you d..doing!"

" I'm gonna sleep so I'm changing into my pj's. " he said as a matter of fact.

" b..but..why are you doing it here!  You..you should go to..to your own room!" he laughed at her shyness.

" This is my room. You’re staying with me, in my room. "

" N..no. I.. I can't.  That's inappropriate! I don't want to!  "

" But you have to. You have no choice dear. This is my house. And what I say, goes"

" Don't you have.like.. .many o..other rooms at..this..house. Let me stay in another room, please " by then Arestair was done changing.

He went up to her and picked her up over his shoulder. She shrieked and started squirming to be set free.

" Listen here, as much as I love you.. " Ares put her down on the bed and held her in place.

" I'm too tired today to deal with your defiance. There's no way in hell that I'll let you sleep in alone in a house filled with men.  Sleep here like a good girl, if you don’t wanna get punished. " he looked at her eyes clearly warning her.

She bit down her lips, she also felt tired. But the thought of Arestair doing something bad to her in her sleep made her face pale.

Ares caught on to her thoughts quickly as he got up and went to the other side of the bed.

" Don’t worry. I don't plan on doing anything while  you're sleeping. I'm not that pathetic. " he said laying down.

" If I wanted to do something, I could easily do it anytime, anywhere. And you know you couldn’t do shit to stop me. Now, come here while I am still being nice"

He said patting on his arm signalling her to sleep in his arms. She didn’t get the hint though, so he pulled her and pulled the blanket over them.

Alyssa tried to get away, but his hold on her only became tighter as he pulled her closer. She was too tired to fight anymore as well. So she stopped.

' how did I end up sleeping the arms of this man.. How is this even happenings. Everything just feels soo surreal. I wish all these were just bad dreams..' were her last thoughts before she fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 43.9K 99
With which hand did you take the ring off, Hope?" Hades roared while he was rolling up his sleeves. "W...what?!" I stuttered, every single muscle in...
546K 16.8K 59
It's the story of two people trapped in a relationship which they can't survive and they can't escape either. Life has played a game with them The r...
836K 19.8K 66
DARK ROMANCE! My back hit the wall, I was trembling in fear because of his close proximity. He was so angry that his veins were popping out from his...