Until 27 || 𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐦𝐚 𝐒𝐡𝐮...

By Sodawn

ーUntil 27 || H. Shuji "I've kept searching for a hundred answers: why? Why did she ever wanna live until 27?"... More

Note
Playlist
Epigraph
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
ーUntil 27

ーAcknowledgement

270 7 2
By Sodawn

❁❁❁
Hello everyone! This is Dawn, the author.

Firstly, I would love to thank everyone who has supported this book since day 1, even though I slowly updated and got into hiatus.

Second, I appreciate everyone's comment. Thank you for reading and reaching this part of the book. I will look forward to my improvement in the next following stories and will continue giving thank you's to everyone.

I faced a lot of tough times during the making of this book, and I somehow managed to finish it finally. I am more than happy that I did it.
Publishing the complete chapter is already enough for me. I wrote the final chapter in a coffee shop that is dear to me, probably because it's the perfect place to freely just write. And here I am once again, saying thank you to everyone who had supported and made this book possible.

I am grateful to everyone and, hopefully, more stories to come.

Sincerely, Dawn.

❁❁❁

Until 27 || H. Shuji

"I've kept searching for a hundred answers: why? Why did she ever wanna live until 27?"

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓
"I've always loved you, all of you, the past and present you, and I would always want to meet and be with you once again, not just until 27 but until any age with you."
┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

ED

All rights reserved
072621 - 060822
✧.*ೃ༄  ˚    ✫     ˚ .      ⋆ . ·    + ˚ *     ˚          .  ˚      ⋆ . ·    +

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

232 29 23
She was too young, too innocent, and death didn't take her. She got another chance. Another, alternate future.
15.3K 563 37
Ah shit here we go again. Just a teen girl going through life, trying to get rich. Tøkyørev X fem!reader (Updates once a month) On Semi-Hiatus!!
3.1K 223 30
It was just a joke, it was just a harmless app, right? But why was I so scared? Why did I believe in it? Why did I think I was actually going to die...
33.4K 932 57
With so much fears in her life, 29 year old Eleanor Carmen has one more to come her way. But will she admit it to anyone or keep it a secret for the...