We'll Make It Wonderful

ravenxheartx által

Second part to my first book We'll Make It Alright! Natasha is Wanda's caregiver and Wanda is Natasha's littl... Több

Pool Day
Owies
More Owies
The Carnival
The New Arrival
Little Bucky
Just Kiss Already
Play Date
Meanie Pt. 2
Fifth or Sixth Date
Poor Baby
Poor Baby Pt. 2
Tummy Time
Playing Pretend
Bad Time at Bed Time
Little Yelena
Little Yelena Pt. 2
The Disaster Twins
Happy Birthday, Wanda
Update

Meanie

5.2K 146 94
ravenxheartx által

Wanda headed up to the guys floor with a package of popcorn, planning on microwaving it once she was up there. She and Bucky had plans to watch a movie tonight. Since she and him had spent most of their lives in a Hydra facility or in a war zone they had missed out on a lot of movies and music and other pop culture occurrences so they liked to catch up together. Usually Vision joined them too, having missed out on those things on account of him not existing, but he was away on a mission right now. Nat, Steve and the others often watched movies with them as well, all bringing their own suggestions, but tonight Nat wanted to read and Steve and Sam were playing pool and everyone else had something else to do so it was just her and Bucky planning on watching Tangled.

When the Sokovian got to the kitchen, Bucky wasn't there. He must still be getting out of the shower so she went ahead with getting their snacks. She started the microwave with the popcorn then went to the refrigerator to see what the guys had to drink up. She was pulling out two Cokes when a voice behind her startled her, "What the hell are you doing here?"

One of the cans fell to the ground with a thunk and rolled away as she spun around to see Dr. Banner standing in the doorway with a travel bag over his shoulder, having apparently just arrived. She could only stare at the man who glared at her with a darkening brow. The expression practically made Wanda shiver. Bruce seemed to become more irate as he snapped again, "I said, what the hell are you doing here?"

"I-" Wanda gulped. "I l-live here."

"You live here?" Bruce asked incredulously, "Why the hell didn't they lock you up?"

The witch remembered the last time she had spoken with the doctor. It had been before their battle with Ultron. Dr. Banner had been particularly untrusting of her after she had unleashed his Hulk onto that city and had even threatened her rather graphically. I won't need to turn green to choke the life out of you. The words echoed in her head.

She couldn't say why the Avengers hadn't locked her up after the battle. Just because they had teamed up to save the world hadn't meant that she would be pardoned for what she had done before it. But after her brother died and her homeland was demolished they had simply brought her along with them, nothing else had been discussed as far as she knew. Then everything happened with Nat and the compound became her home and the Avengers her family. But Bruce hadn't been around for any of this. He had disappeared on one of the jets right after the fight and no one had heard from him since at least until now. And apparently in his time away he hadn't forgotten his anger towards the witch.

"I-I don't-" Wanda stammered.

"Did you do one of your mind tricks? Are you holding them hostage?" He accused, "Did you hurt them?"

"No!" Wanda exclaimed quickly. As his voice raised in volume that shiver escalated to her trembling. "I didn't- I wouldn't."

"I don't believe you." The man snarled.

Wanda whimpered and took a step away from him. Panic mounted within her and as it did so she felt herself slipping into her little space. She wanted to cry out for Natasha but she found herself frozen in fear, not sure if she would have to defend herself if Bruce erupted into his green alter ego. Suddenly it felt like she had to urinate and she had to resist holding herself to keep it in. She shifted weight from foot to foot.

Then Bucky finally came into the kitchen, quickly becoming alarmed, "Whoa, who are you?"

"I'm Dr. Banner. Who are you?" His ire momentarily left Wanda.

"Bucky Barnes." He answered but he kept his gaze on Wanda seeing that she was clearly frightened and trying to ascertain what was happening.

"Steve Roger's friend?" Bruce asked less harshly.

"Yeah, he rescued me from Hydra." Bucky said before continuing with his own question, "What are you doing here?"

"Last I checked I was an Avenger and this is the Avengers compound. What is she doing here?" Distain dripped from his tone and Bucky took a step forward, partially blocking Wanda from his view.

"This is her home." He said firmly, "Friday, call Nat and Steve to the kitchen."

"Yes, Mr. Barnes." The disembodied voice affirmed.

Dr. Banner had not calmed down at all as he began yelling and pointing at Wanda, "Do you know what she's done? What's she's capable of?"

For a moment Wanda didn't recognize the man as he yelled even though she knew who he was, but little Wanda didn't know him. Her wanting Tasha was quickly turning into her needing Mama as her fear pulled her ever closer to dropping into her little space. Her lip trembled and tears gathered along her lashes as she looked down at the floor, trying to hold on as the men continued to argue.

——

"Agent Romanoff, Mr. Barnes is requesting your presence in the 4th floor kitchen." Friday's voice filtered into the library where she was curled up in an armchair and reading her book.

Natasha marked her place and shut the book, wondering why Bucky would be summoning her. She knew that he and Wanda planned on watching a movie tonight but maybe Wanda had slipped into being little, "On my way. Did he say why?"

"There appears to be a disagreement between himself, Ms. Maximoff and Dr. Banner." The AI informed her.

"Bruce? Does Tony know he's arrived?" Nat became alarmed and picked up her pace to the elevator.

"No, Dr. Banner has only just entered the premise." Friday said.

"Have Tony meet us in the kitchen." She skidded to a halt in front of the sliding elevator doors, hitting the button a few times before they slid open. The ride up was quick and as soon as the doors opened she could hear raised voices. The redhead burst into the kitchen behind Wanda and Bucky as Bruce yelled.

"She shouldn't be here! You don't know what she's capable of!"

"You don't know what you're talking about!" Bucky shot back.

Before Bruce could interject, Natasha made her presence known, "That's enough Bruce. Leave her alone."

Wanda whipped around quickly and Nat could see her trembling, "Tasha.."

"Hey, it's okay." Her voice transitioned into a soothing balm for the younger woman as she rushed to her, rubbing her hands up and down Wanda's arms. Based on how the Sokovian said her name with a definitive wobble, Natasha knew she wouldn't be big for much longer, "You're alright. You're safe."

"Are you serious?" Bruce gaped at her actions, "I thought you- I thought we-"

He couldn't seem to get a coherent thought out so she interjected, "Thought we what, Bruce? Thought I'd just be here waiting for you and we'd pick up where we left off? It's almost been a full year since we've seen you."

"It has been a long time, Bruce." Steve stepped into the room warily from the opposite side as Nat had. He locked eyes with Nat, both of them worried about how this could escalate and how bad it would be if Bruce lost control.

The doctor turned to the captain imploringly, "Steve, this is wrong. She's got you under her spells or something."

Natasha bristled at the accusation but Steve remained calm, "When we were under her spell our irises were red. Do you see any red irises around here?"

He couldn't argue with this observation, but he was still glowering. Nat stepped in front of Wanda, tucking the witch behind her as she added, "Wanda's been through enough. She deserves a second chance just like the rest of us."

Tony negligently letting Stark Industries do shady arms deals, Bucky as the Winter Soldier, herself from her time in the Red Room- they would be hard pressed to find a team member who wasn't trying to wipe out the red from their ledger. But Bruce wasn't willing to listen as he threw his bag down, shouting, "No! She's too dangerous!"

When he threw the bag, it seemed to land harder on the ground than a man of his size should be able to throw as it almost rattled the room and his voice seemed to have more of a roar to it. Wanda who had been managing to keep herself contained lost it. She started sobbing, "M-Mama!"

The redhead quickly turned back to her, finding the front of her joggers wet and she was standing in a puddle as she had lost control of her bladder when she slipped so abruptly. Natasha didn't think twice though about picking up her little witch, wrapping her up protectively in her arms, "I've got you, detka. Sh, sh, shh.. I've got you. Bucky come behind me, buddy."

She could see Bucky shivering too, though she wasn't sure he was little until he scampered behind his aunt. Steve looked worriedly over to them, clearly wanting to get to them, but he was stuck on the other side of Bruce and they both seemed too agree moving towards the man would be a bad idea. But the scientist seemed to be as still as everyone else. The sight of Natasha coddling Wanda had finally seemed to take away his anger. He stared at them with mouth agape. Nat could see something like hurt in his eyes but she just glared at him over Wanda's shoulder, starting to sway with the girl as she gently shushed her. The air was heavy with tension until finally Tony arrived, coming in behind Steve.

"Hey Bruce, long time no see." Iron Man strolled casually towards him, acting oblivious to the conflict around him.

"Tony, you can't be okay with this-"

"It's alright. Come on, let's go talk." Tony said as he came to block Nat and the littles from his view. Bruce didn't move though except to crane his neck to look around Tony, his eyes peering searchingly into Natasha's. Stark place a hand on his shoulder. He spoke lightly like he were just an old friend dropping by, "Come on. We'll go to the labs and I'll show you what I'm working on. And we'll talk. Alright, Bruce?"

Banner took a tentative step back then allowed Tony to guide him out of the room, the billionaire idly chattering that he had a new kombucha for his to try. Steve hurried past the men and Bucky stumbled forward sniffling, "Dat man wus a meanie, Papa."

"It's alright, bubs." Steve put his arm around Bucky's shoulders as he cuddled into him. While Bucky seemed to relax with his caregiver, Wanda still cried and seemed to be crying harder.

"Sh, shh baby. Mama's here. I have to clean up the floor then we'll get you in the bath." The redhead tried to reason with her.

"Don't worry about that, Nat." Steve said. "I'll take care of it. You go take care of her."

Natasha thanked him, not bothering to protest. She just wanted to get Wanda calmed down. She hurried them to their room and headed straight for the bath tub. The spy started to run the water and add the lavender scented bubbles but she couldn't get Wanda to pull away enough for her to undress her let alone set her in the tub. Nat started pacing with her, "It's okay, detka. How about Mama gets in the bath with you, hm? But you have to let go for a minute."

She wasn't sure Wanda was even understanding her at this point, but the bargain seemed to work and Wanda allowed herself to be set down so Nat could help her take off her clothes then quickly remove her own. She helped Wanda get into the tub, following in right behind her. The water was perfectly warm and smelled of lavender and Wanda settled snugly against her chest. Her soft whimpers faded completely with the skin to skin contact, almost as if it put her in a trance, the little relaxing completely. Natasha took a washcloth and rubbed it up and down her back and over her bottom though getting in the bath had mostly been to just calm her down. The bath was serving to calm Natasha down as well, her heart warming at the feeling of her little against her, so completely trusting of her.

After a while, Nat shifted Wanda so she was more cradled in her arms and her face was away from her chest looking up so the caregiver could look down at her, "Hey, baby. Can you talk to Mama?"

She wanted to talk to Wanda, assure her that she shouldn't listen to Bruce, that he had no right to say those things about her, but that conversation would have to wait. Little Wanda wouldn't be upset about those things. She would just be upset that a strange man came into her home and yelled at her. But the little witch just stared up at Nat with an expression that was both far off and yet entirely focused on her. She made small cooing and gurgling sounds, one of her hands coming up in a fist to her mouth for her to suck on her knuckle. She was very deep in her headspace.

The Widow tried a different approach as she made her voice even lighter and smiling, "Hey little star. Can you say Mama? Ma-ma."

The noises Wanda made didn't really change. There were some m-sounds maybe but for the most part she just babbled nonsense, her green eyes sparkling up at Nat. The woman's smile widened almost involuntarily at how precious the little was this young. She stroked her cheek with her finger and to her mild surprise Wanda turned away from her fist with her mouth open searchingly, finding Nat's index finger and starting to suckle on it. The redhead's eyebrows raised at the action. She hadn't seen Wanda do it before but she knew it was a rooting reflex, the feeling on her cheek prompting her to turn in search of a bottle or to nurse. The reflex faded after 4 months usually so that would put Wanda at 4 months or younger.

Wanda's eyes were slipping shut sucking on Nat's finger so she pulled it from her mouth causing the little witch to fuss.

"It's alright, baby." Natasha crooned, "We've got to go get ready for bed. It's time for night night."

The tone of her voice soothed her little and she was able to get them out of the tub and wrapped into towels before heading to the bedroom. Nat laid Wanda down on the bed, placing a pacifier in her mouth and putting Zaya nearby for her as she got dressed into her pajamas, keeping an eye on the little witch as she stared at the bunny, her fingers uncoordinatedly reaching out to brush against the fur but not pulling the stuffed animal to her.

Natasha then got Wanda ready for bed, securing a diaper on her hips and getting her into her favorite footie pajamas with the stars on them. The woman gathered Wanda into her arms once more, settling against the headboard as she cradled Wanda. Her pacifier had fallen from her mouth and when Nat tried to put it back in Wanda only tugged on it a couple of times before pushing it from her mouth again and started to fuss once more.

The Widow didn't try to replace it again as she experimentally ran her finger down Wanda's cheek by her mouth. Again she turned into the touch but didn't find Nat's finger this time, instead pressing her mouth into the woman's chest and whining when she was met with the fabric of her t-shirt. It didn't stop her from trying to get what she wanted as the little began to root, squirming and moving her lips more insistently against the swell of her breast as she tired to find a place to latch. It was apparent what the little wanted in such a regressed state.

Doubts only lingered for a second as Nat worried over discussing this with Wanda, thinking perhaps she should just get up and prepare a bottle but those thoughts could wait and quickly gave way to a stronger instinct. She spoke in a low murmuring tone as she maneuvered one of her arms out of its sleeve and pushed up the shirt somewhat awkwardly around her neck, "Sh, sh, it's okay baby. Mama's going to take care of you. Oh, it's alright. Here we go detka."

Natasha helped direct Wanda to her now exposed breast, guiding the little's mouth to her nipple. Wanda closed her lips around it, immediately and eagerly starting the motion of nursing. The Widow didn't have any milk for her, something she would talk over with Wanda at some point, but the little seemed to like the dry nursing just fine as Nat suddenly had a very content baby in her arms. The woman didn't think she could ever feel closer to Wanda and yet Natasha found herself falling even more in love with her as she connected to her like this. She watched adoringly as Wanda suckled on her breast. Some of her eagerness had faded and Wanda's gentle pull on her nipple started to slow as she started to drift towards sleep.

Nat leaned down and pressed a kiss against her forehead. Wanda made a contented huffing sound, her hand coming up to rest just above Nat's breast.

Suddenly whatever had happened in the kitchen was a distant, foreign memory. The only thing that matter was that perfect moment between the two of them. The caregiver and little fell into a peaceful sleep, feeling shrouded in love.

//

Oh man, bad guy Bruce! Sorry, Bruce haha. But then we got real tender with it. Just trying some stuff out, seeing what you guys like :)

Hope everyone is doing well out there and liked the new chapter. Thank you for all the funny, nice comments and votes. I appreciate all the support! And thanks for reading, until next time! ~Raven

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

Amazed YB által

Romantikus

217K 7.1K 55
Y/N is familiar with the Avengers because of their great uncle Steve and a short-term stay two years ago, but a new face on the team and an old flame...
10.9K 279 8
Wandanat x daughters one shot This book belongs to me and @ romanoffsjohansson . We're writing this book chapters together :) I have the wandanat bo...
36.7K 690 38
My first time writing an age regression story. Spoilers for all Marvel projects! 1️⃣ Avengers: Age of Ultron ~ Part 1-11 2️⃣ Between AOU and CW ~ Par...
114K 3.1K 17
Wanda Maximoff lost her whole world when Pietro died in the battle against Ultron. She did not only lose her brother, Wanda is classified as Little a...