over.

By 4BEYGK

'Cause I thought it was over Got me thinkin' my feelings over You keep doin' it over and over You keep callin... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen

twelve

2.6K 216 108
By 4BEYGK

beyoncé knowles

I woke up alone in my bed. I rubbed my eyes, I always sleep good good with Onika.

Her fake ass should've woke me up when she got out of bed instead of leaving my here alone.

Solange's laugh was so loud that I could hear it in my room with the room closed. That's probably what woke me up.

I wanted to find Onika again so I brushed my teeth and got dressed in sweatpants and a t-shirt. Onika let me cuddle with her naked last night.

I walked downstairs and followed Solange's laugh to the living room. They all stopped talking and glared at me, everyone besides Carol.

Onika was sitting on the couch doing Solange's hair who was sitting in between her legs on the floor. My mom and Carol were sitting down on different couches sipping from mugs.

Silage squinted her eyes and shook her head. "You low down dirty dog."

I haven't even been awake for 20 minutes??

"Huh? What did I do?"

"Don't mind her, I was just telling them how my school has been." So she was telling them about Teyana.

"Did you also tell them how you were offering your pussy up to that guy in Chipotle? After I took you to get food?"

Carol put her hand over her mouth, "Onika Tanya Maraj."

"Yeah and you should've seen how she was dancing on him when she got drunk at a party." If she wants to snitch, I can snitch too.

"Onika you told me you don't drink."

Well.

My work here was done so I kissed my mama on the forehead and went into the kitchen to find something to eat.

Tina walked into the kitchen a second later. "You want me to make you something?"

"Yes please." The best part about coming home even if it's just overnight is home cooked meals.

She went into the fridge and got out eggs. "From what Onika told me, that's girls crazy. You need to leave her alone for your own good."

I sighed, "I know mama. We've been broken up for a while."

"So you don't talk to her anymore? I know how you get." She means I'm a slut.

"No I don't talk to her anymore."

She raised an eyebrow, "I don't think you're being completely honest but that's between you and Onika. I can always tell when you lie, I'm your mother."

"What are you about to cook?"

"Everything. I need to cook something for you guys to take home and reheat to eat when you get back. I can only Imagine what you've been eating."

"Ramen and Doordash, you know I can't cook." I could make something small but nothing too complicated.

"That's terrible. I'm going to have to start coming down there and cooking for you."

"I'm fine." That's what I used to eat before I went to college anyway.

"I'm going to do it anyway, I don't care." She sounds like me right now.

"Okay mama. How are you?"

"I've been good."

"Yeah, but how are you really after everything? I'm sorry I haven't been able to check on you like I'm supposed to."

But I send her money every month, someone had to pick up the slack from my dad. She owns her own solon so she can easily pay the bills but the last thing I want is for her to feel overwhelmed about anything.

I don't know where she thinks I get the money from but she doesn't ask questions. She's good at that, she didn't ask my dad any questions either.

"It's not your job to, you're the child and I'm the mother. You enjoy college and focus on your education, I'm good."

"I'm sorry mama."

I feel bad. The whole situation was so fucked up and I just left her here to deal with it.

"You have nothing to apologize for baby. You've been more than helpful."

"I haven't been helpful enough."

"Like I said, it's not your job. I'm grateful for you so why are you getting worked up?"

"I'm not getting worked up."

"You are, take a breath."

She was right. I was upset because I could've done more for her because she needed me after he died.

Onika walked into the kitchen and walked right back out. She could probably tell we were talking about something important.

"I'm calm."

"Can you run to the store and get me some bacon please?"

"Yeah, send me a picture you know I'm gonna get the wrong one." I always do.

"Yes. Get me my purse."

"Your phones right there." Old people.

"I know, I need to get my wallet."

"For what?" That's insulting to me, she knows I can pay.

"Giselle."

"Mama."

"Get me my wallet please."

"No. I'll be back in a second, don't forget to send me the picture." I kissed her forehead and left the kitchen.

"O, come on."

"Where are we going?"

"The store, just for a second."

"Okay. Move up a little Solo."

Solange moved and Onika stood up. She ran up the stairs and her ass jiggled with every step because of the shorts she was wearing.

"Nasty." Solange came out of nowhere and scared me.

"Bitch don't do that."

"Like you didn't just jump on my back and put me in a headlock yesterday."

Onika came running down the stairs with Crocs on now. I slipped on some of Solos slides and we went to my moms car.

"What were you guys talking about?" I didn't even put the key in the ignition yet.

"My dad."

"How did he pass? You never told me."

"He got shot. I was the one that found him."

"What?"

"I don't really want to talk about it."

"Okay, let's talk about something else. What are we doing for your birthday?"

"Fucking."

"We can do that but what else?"

"Nothing. It's during homecoming week, the whole campus is about to be a party. We can go see whoever comes perform and watch the step stuff and party at night."

"But we need to do something specifically for you. It's your birthday."

"I'll invite some people to my apartment but I really don't want to do anything big."

"Okay, fine. We have to be outside all weekend."

Homecoming at HBCU's are a really big deal. This is her first time actually experiencing one so I wanted to make sure she enjoys it.

"I know, I just ordered some clothes the other day."

"I'm coming out in a thong every night, I don't need to do any shopping."

"You got me fucked up."

"I'm serious too. Watch how I show out."

"Me too. Tell Lauren to come out with us, I wouldn't mind seeing her in a thong." I was just being annoying.

She hit my arm and I almost crashed the car on purpose.

"Stop talking about her like that."

"She looks like you, it's a compliment."

"We look nothing alike. Literally no similar facial features. We just have the same type of body."

"You have boobs though."

"Bitch shut up before you make me mad this early in the morning."

"Why do I have to be a bitch?"

"I meant bitch like how you call Solo bitch."

"Okay."

We listened to music the rest of the way to the grocery store. We didn't get a cart when we got there because we were only getting one thing.

I couldn't even focus on what we were doing. Onika shouldn't have worn these shorts, the movement in the was ridiculous.

It was like a waterbed in her pants. Jesus Christ.

I had to grab it, it was asking me to.

She turned around and rolled her eyes. "What?"

"Your ass is assing right now, it has me mesmerized."

"Girl get a grip, we're in the grocery store."

"I can't help it." I was under a spell.

"Walk in front of me."

I walked in front of her and before we got all the way down the aisle, she grabbed my ass.

"Onika don't even start." She's too gay sometimes.

"My bad baby."

I rolled my eyes just like her and we continued looking for the bacon. I got a couple extra stuff for my mama and we left.

I drove us back to Tina's and kept the doors locked. "Come over the armrest."

"I'm not fucking you in your moms car."

"I don't want to fuck, I just wanted a kiss."

I haven't gotten a kiss from her in too long. I'm not going to kiss her in front of our moms, it's weird.

She climbed over the armrest and into my lap. We didn't kiss, we were just smiling at each other like dumbasses.

"Our kids would be so beautiful." It was just a random thought. She had the most beautiful face and I wasn't too bad myself.

"Let's find out."

"Don't even say stuff like that because you're going to be mad when I put a baby in you." I can see her cussing me out for getting her pregnant now.

"Maybe after we graduate. School is both of our main priorities right now. And money."

"You're serious?"

"We'll see what the future holds for us. I wouldn't mind."

Us talking about our future made me hard. Spending the rest of my life with her makes me hit my.

"Do you feel that?" She had to, she was right on top of it.

"Yes, nasty."

"Do something about it."

I haven't had sex in so long. The most I've gotten from Onika was beating my dick on Facetime with her and kisses.

"I already told you I'm not doing anything in your moms car. It's nasty and disrespectful." I hate it when she decides to have morals.

"Okay, give me a kiss at least."

She put her hand on my shoulder and kissed me. It got nasty fast.

I put my hand into her shorts from the bottom and roughly grabbed her ass.

We were really going at it. I could barely breathe but I wasn't going to stop until she did.

It felt like we were kissing forever before Onika pulled away. "We're going to do something we shouldn't be doing if we don't stop now."

"You're right. My tip is leaking a little now."

She started laughing, "You're wet?"

"Stop playing with me."

"Precum is kinda the equivalent to being wet. I made you wet?"

"You just fucked it up, it's calming back down now."

"As it should, now we can go inside."

"You go take the stuff inside, I'm about to go into your car and smoke."

My car didn't have enough gas and I wasn't going to buy anymore until we were leaving. These gas prices are beating my ass, I'm not driving unless I have to.

"You don't have to smoke right now, let's go inside."

"But I know my mamas food is gonna be good and being high is going to make it so much better. Just go inside, I'm coming."

We both out out of Tina's car, I went into my own car and she went inside the house.

I didn't smoke a lot, just enough. Onika texted me that she made me a plate already and I liked the message.

I put my blunt out and went inside. Both our moms were in the kitchen so I snuck to the table and sat down.

Solange looked at me sideways, "You good?"

I smiled and nodded. "Are you?"

"I'm good."

Tina walked over and put her hand on her hip. "Giselle I know you're not going drugs in my house."

"I don't do drugs beautiful."

"Oh, you just sell them?"

She doesn't know if I 'sell drugs' or not. If she did she wouldn't be this calm. She was trying to get me to slip up.

"Ooooh." Solange is the most childish person ever.

"I don't sell drugs. I might smoke a little weed here and there but I don't sell anything."

She would kill me. That's probably why my dad got killed so she really doesn't play.

"Mhm. Let me find out." That's what she said yesterday too.

Our moms came to the table and we ate together. We went to go visit Onika's dad since we haven't seen him yet.

It was cool, we stayed there for about an house before we left. I bothered Solo and Onika while she did her hair until they started hitting me.

I would've had a black eye fucking with them so I went to go bother my mama instead.

She hit me a couple times too but I know she didn't mind me bothering her too much, she missed me.

We didn't want to leave but eventually we had to. We had classes and my mama had work.

I shed a tear or two leaving, I was really going to miss them.

The drive back was so fun. We were blasting music and singing at the top of our lungs.

When we got back to TSU, I walked Onika all the way to her bed.

I feel like one of these days when I don't walk her, Tey is going to pop up out of nowhere and beat her ass.

She's beat my ass a couple times so I don't know what Onika would do if she's going to start swinging.

All I know is, if she touches her she's dying. I don't play about Onika, I'll die about that one.

After I made sure she was safe and the door was locked, I left and went to my apartment.

I already missed my mom and Solo.

——

Bey?

Onika?

Bey feeling like she didn't/doesn't do enough for Tina?

Bey telling Onika she was the one that found her dad after she was killed?

Their conversation about a baby?

Tina suspecting Bey sells drugs?

vote & comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.4K 1.8K 20
"often times i wonder if the risk is worth it.. but as soon as i look into those eyes all of my worries go away. how could one soul make me want to t...
75.4K 5.2K 33
Onika's a perfectionist. Beyoncé's far from her idea of perfection. But the blonde somehow manages to make the ice queen melt.
50.7K 2.5K 12
Nicki & Bey have been best friends since high school, they know everything about each other & nothing has come between them. Except for this one prob...
60.9K 2.5K 29
They have been Bestfriend since they were kids and Beyoncé has been in love with onika for most of there friendships do you think it will pass them j...