At Three AM (Short Story)

By GreeneverGardenn

one step closer, and then you'll know who's the real culprit. . . More

-At Three AM-

22 4 1
By GreeneverGardenn

Date written: 06.06.22
Date posted: 08.22.22

────────────༺♡༻────────────

Dear Readers,

Welcome to the world of these characters’ story, “At Three AM”.
It is my hope that you will thoroughly enjoy reading this book as much as I did writing it.
It was fun and exciting to craft this story,
and hope that it will continue to enlighten and give you lessons after you have gone through its pages.

Enjoy the story!

–The Writer

────────────༺♡༻────────────

-DISCLAIMER-
This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents are fictitious, unless otherwise stated. Any resemblance to actual person, living or dead, or actual event is purely coincidental.

All rights reserved 2022. No part of this work may be reproduced, distributed or transmitted in any forms or by any means without the prior permission of the author.

NOTE: If you found this story on any reading platform other than Wattpad, you are very well careful... don't click. If you wish to read the story originally and safely, just please go to my Wattpad profile and you can find there all of my works.

All of this are obviously fictional and made by the writer's imagination. I am not a professional writer so, if you encounter any grammatical and typographical errors ahead please except it. Please let me know if there is something wrong with my story and I will correct it right away, but please approach me in a nice way.

Just check my profile for more stories. Votes and comments are highly appreciated!♡

-may contain some sensitive scenes
(read at your own risk)-

∘⁠˚⁠˳⁠°.*✧ This piece is flawed, its path is not straight, and there are scenes in which will leave you hanging. For the few scenes of this, most of it involves happenings that are mature and may not be suitable for the children and for your taste. With that, you are free to skip. ✧*⁠.°˳⁠˚⁠∘⁠

—PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME—

From: GreeneverGardenn
To: Nature' Babies

°°°

At Three AM by GreeneverGardenn

•••

Ven's POV

"Girl! As what I've said few weeks ago, I am 101% satisfied with the story!" I exclaimed as I approached her while she's still sitting at the coach.

"Everything that circulates the story- plot, twist, the surprise, and it is well-written (obviously). The number one rule in writing a story, 'show, don't tell' was there. I could imagine the story very well. Lately, I have done rereading the story. Yes, rereading." I added.

I sat next to her and then kumuha ng popcorn. Nanonood kasi siya ng mystery movie and since I'm already done reading the story that she recommended to me before, makikinood na lang rin ako.

"Hmm," she responded while still her attention remained at the television. What's with that? Talagang maganda nga ang movie, ayaw kasi maialis ang attention niya.

I guess, it's time for story telling. I wasn't expecting that the prologue would be the clue about what will happen to the climax part. Kagaya rin nitong pinapanood niya.

As she picks up her past, the main character soon discovers a shocking secret that forces her to doubt everything she thought was true- about her neighbors, friends, families, and even her marriage.

This is just the summary of the story, ang haba rin no'n eh, that is why I can't tell the whole story.

It started two months earlier, before the tragedy. May trayduran din na magaganap and secret revelations, and also about her husband and her old bestfriend's affair. It's not the main thing, though. Mahaba pa ang kwento pero, teka lang kasi manonood pa muna ako sa pinapanood ng kakambal ko.

Yes, we're twins and our father is a public servant. While, our mother is an author. We have one older sister named Heather and one younger brother named Hanz and so we're all four.

Wala sila ngayon dahil may pinuntahan si mom for her writing while si dad nasa work naman. Ang mga kapatid naman namin ay nasa tita namin, doon sila palaging nakatambay kapag walang pasok. Now, nagkaroon kami ng time gawin ang kahit anong gusto namin gawin.

Ilang oras pa ang ginugol namin sa panonood at nang matapos ito, my sister turned off the television and just walked away. Talaga ba? May mga bagay ba akong hindi nalalaman? Himala lang siya at ang tahimik niya. Ganiyan naman siya, baka red days lang, shesh!

I followed her right away nang makita ko siyang umakyat sa stairways but then suddenly on my way upstairs, may nakita akong tao sa labas. Our house has a window sa tabi ng hagdanan kaya kitang-kita talaga kung sino ang tao sa labas which is katabi lang namin ang bahay ng bff ni mom. Oh, I almost forgot that they're not around and they just hired a person to look after their house habang wala pa sila. The owner of the house had a daughter at bata pa lamang ito. Three years old, I guess? Then I realized, it's them. Pero... nasaan ang anak nila?Aish, maybe nasa car kasi nakakotse naman sila. Hindi ko na lamang ito pinansin pa at patuloy lang sa paglakad paakyat at papasok sa kwarto ko. Yes, my room. Hindi kami magkasama sa iisang kwarto ng kakambal ko kahit pa naman magkakambal kami, we're still opposite.

After tidying my room, I took a deep breath and stared on the painting na nakasabit sa wall. The painting was painted by my friend three years ago and I don't know where she is now, because I and my family moved here at dito na tumira until now. Balita ko lang, my friend is now gone but I don't know how fact it is.

The paint she painted was a girl, wearing a tube and has a black butterfly tattoo on her right shoulder.

I am too sleepy to take time just to stare the painting, that's why I decided to lie down but the moment na hihiga na ako ay may nagbell galing sa labas ng door namin. Hindi na natuloy pa ang paghiga ko. Dahil alam kong makikita lang naman mula rito sa aking kinaroroonan ang door, I tried to open the sliding window slowly at sumilip dito. If I am not mistaken, the person standing in front of our door is no other but my mom's bestfriend. I have no choice but to let her in. Bumaba na ako sa kama at kinuha ang jacket ko na nakapatong sa upuan kaharap ng study table. Isinuot ko ito and next thing I did was turned on the light at pinatay naman ang lampshade. Naglakad na ako palabas ng aking kuwarto, at ang unang tumambad sa akin ay ang lamig kasi maulan sa labas. That's why I'm wondering kung ano ang kailangan ni Tita Grace, gabi na rin at maulan pa.

"Magandang gabi po, Tita." bungad ko sa kaniya at iginaya ito paupo sa may sala.

"Eves too. I was just going to borrow a bag of charcoal? Mayroon ba kayo? Ah, by the way, where's twinny one? I did not saw her with you tonight." She greeted, asked, and added. As if we're close. No, I don't like her. Like, something's odd about her.

Yeah, Tita used to call my twin as ' twinny one ' since she's older than me and to me as ' twinny two ', after all it's still weird at pangit pakinggan, honestly.

I just gave her a stare while she's still sitting at the couch waiting for my response.

"Sleeping?" I sarcastically answered and I rolled my eyes a bit. Then I walked away to get a charcoal.

From this tiny village of our tiny town. There are only seven houses in a circular position. On the right next to our house is Tita's house, next to them is one of her so called friend house too, then followed by the house were no one was living since it left, the exact same as next door was to be sold, followed the new family I don't even know since they rented days ago, and then left to us was just a new here and I don't even know them as well, not interested too. On a street like this, with only few houses, it was difficult but not impossible to keep secrets and have some revelations. Since no secrets can be kept forever. Wait, sometimes impossible would be possible, right? Don't mind, I'm just sleepy.

When I found the bag of charcoal, I get some of it and put into a plastic bag and tie it. As if she will need too many of these to cook even a lechon. I wonder if saan niya ito gagamitin at bakit hindi na lang siya bumili? As always, humihingi naman sila dito. Kapitbahay nga naman.

I directly go to her and then gave the green plastic with the charcoal inside so she will go now. Seems stupid but I'm not in the mood, she ruined my mood anyway. I'm too sleepy, and then eventually she came.

***

I suddenly woke up from my deep sleep because of a loud sound echoed in my ears, it's not a thunder nor a rain. It sounded like a truck having an emergency. But why? When I check the clock it displayed the time 2:58 in the morning. Hope it's only a dream, but seems not. Just a couple of minutes I smell something. Yeah, a smoke and flames from the house next door- from Tita's first floor window. The fire alarm rings and the next thing I remembered was that I heard her child crying, Haenya's voice?

Everyone's asleep and I don't know what exactly the right thing to do, I panicked. My hands trembled as I saw the raging fire started to eat our house. I never experience this before.

"Heaven!" A figure that was came approaching to me shouted.

And I don't know what happened next.

* * *

At the Hospital, it was afternoon at exactly four o'clock when I heard a soft familiar voice from outside. The whole thing, I can't remember where did I heard that voice or I just forgot everything?

That's just the only nightmares during daylight that happened to me. As if it just happened yesterday, but it was month ago.

I'm at my new school, for the moment. After the tragedy, I transferred school and we moved out as well since we were not able to live there considering that it was damaged and it will only trigger me after all. It can give me any reasons to always remember what happened.

Our new place was not that noisy nor quiet, but it's on a quiet dead-end street and surrounded with a peaceful sea at the right side, a forest at the back, a main street in front turning left and goes inside the forest, with the other eight rental houses in line from our house to the left. It's not that big nor small house but we can live there and start for a new, a peaceful place for my mom's writing career, and far from nightmares. I guess? But sometimes nightmares dressed like daydreams- they say.

I was just daydreaming for the whole first subject and I don't even know if I still understand the discussions. There's a girl here and been talking, hey girl, I'm not in the mood to talk with you. Some noisy people around was talking about me, as if no teacher here. Well, not new to me, as every new student seems serves a their new topic of the day.

But then, I was interrupted by her words.

"A devil acting like an innocent, or should I say, dressed like an angel. Opps!" she mumbled.

"Excuse me?" I interrogated and looked at her with my eyebrows met together.

But what made me more irritated was the reason why I get mad with what she said, that at the very first place I don't know if I am she's talking about.

"Yes?" She turned her attention to me, and a smile curved on her face with her dimples showing.

"What are you saying about?" I directly asked her.

"Me?" She asked back, pointed herself as if she doesn't know what I am referring to.

"Yes you," I answered to ensure her that she's I'm talking with.

"Oh, pardon. I don't know what you mean. You see? I'm reading," she then turned her attention to the book she's been holding.

So, who's talking? I mean, I'm sure it was her. Well, yeah, I forgot that she's reading.

Since I don't have anyone to talk to, I decided to talk with her. At least I could befriend her for a moment.

"Don't mind it, maybe I'm just hallucinating. By the way, I'm Heaven, 16 years old and your new classmate." I then smiled sweetly after I introduced myself and also convince her to talk with me.

Still with her attention at the book, she's going to say a word but it was stopped.

"Class, quiet." Our teacher suddenly said.

Making the class filled with silence, then the teacher continued what she's saying.

"Okay. Class, dismiss."

"Havianna," my seatmate suddenly said, giving me a hand using her left while on the right was the book she's been holding. A bookworm huh?

I stood up, accepting hers.

It's already lunch, almost 12 in the afternoon.

I'm with her inside the school’s cafeteria. Actually, Havianna's been with me since I walked out of the room. She's really nice to me and also as innocent as she look like. She's also talkative that made me get to know with her. She loves reading, good with making art, love to write poetries, and she even likes butterflies. In fact, she has a butterfly tattoo on her left shoulder. She even told me her secrets and crushes.

I've not used to talk so much and actually not my attitude to interact with anyone. And it's new to me.

But, really? She has been pulling that out of me. She also said about everything in school. Weird.

Almost 12:51 at noon after we have finished our lunch and the get to know stage. I'm sure after it, we will go to our next subject.

* * *

"Psst, Ven." she suddenly called me.

"Hmm?" Turned my attention to hers.

"I saw something, right there!" she said, pointing somewhere.

"What? Where?" I asked, in curiousness.

I saw a dark room and also a person. Persons, to be exact.

"Let's go, let's look what's in there." She grabbed my hand, she ran so do I since she kept pulling me.

"Wait, just don't get closer!" I said to her.

"Common, faster!" She giggled.

Shesh, what's up with her?

"Common," she spoke in quiet tone.

"What are we doing here?" I asked her, lowering my voice.

"Keep quiet, they're here," she suddenly said, stopping me to talk.

I looked at the room, then a group of 4 boys are in there and I saw a girl wearing a white dress. She looks so uncomfortable and I guess she's crying? Her dress are loose and now covered with dirt or something. The three boys was sitting down at the metal chairs, surrounding the girl. While the other one is standing in front of the girl.

What are they doing?

The girl still remains down headed and still in silence.

"Now your turn, dude," suddenly the boy in the middle commanded.

I was shocked about it. I gave a sight to Via, I saw her deeper smile and it creeps me off, but I stay still.

"Hey... Hey..."

I was so surprised about that sudden soft-scary tone, I covered up my mouth before I can make any noise. I don't want to be caught up by that four bastard boys. I kept watching what's happening around them. The boys started to harm the girl and I feel like want to go now, but I just can't keep myself to leave that helpless girl.

I want to help, but how? They're too many.

I looked at my back to ask Via, but she's not there neither at my side. Where is she?

"Stop!" a voice shouted in front of where I am hiding from and I was shocked for it.

What was she doing? Does she likes to be harmed?

"Seems another food for today," the boy in a black hair, in the middle said.

"I said stop it, or else-"

What the-

"Or else what?" the boy with the red hair sitting in the middle inserted.

"Tie her then," the third boy commanded, he has a gray hair.

"Stop!" I shouted making them to look where it is coming from.

"Don't you ever touch her," I warned them.

"Oh, the new student on that school. You are, right?" the first boy asked.

"Who'd you care of?" I bravely answered.

"Oh, brave. Did you know us?" he harshly protest.

"So what if I'm new to that school? And I don't even know you, neither I have an interest." I said sarcastically.

"Really?" he suddenly said.

The boy with the black hair tried to attack me but before he does. Somebody stab at his chest. A penny for thoughts, she did the thing you'll never believed she can do. I was speechless, is it an another nightmare? I saw blood streaming around his mouth on the way to the floor. Everyone was so shocked, because that was unexpected. My mouth still open and I felt a hot liquid on my cheeks. Tears?

"Common, Ven. Don't act like you're innocent! I already taught you about it." Somebody told me, holding a bloody knife.

"Come here, let's have fun!" she said, giggling then she pulled me up.

"You!" Pointing out to the girl.

No response.

"For all they did, didn't you even think of having a revenge?" seems convincing the girl.

No response.

Via pulled two knives from her pocket then she handed me and the girl. The girl accepted it. While me still in silence, I wasn't expecting her be like this.

"Do whatever you want to that red-haired boy." she commanded sweetly to the girl.

"Don't make your mind eat you up! Do what's right for him. Death!" she cheered the girl.

"No-"

Before he can continue, the girl did the same that Via girl did. While me? I closed my eyes and covered my ears. I don't want to see this, this is a wrong place.

I don't want to kill people, never.

I don't want to be like her.

I'm not a psycho nor a crazy killer.

She just wanted me to and I don't.

I looked at these two girl and they're now laughing hysterically at the dead body of the four boys.

"You wanna be the next?" said Via.

NO!

* * *

"Dear?"

I suddenly woke up!

"A bad dream again? Just don't mind it, okay? It's nothing." my mom comforts me.

But she doesn't know what's been happening to me. And I don't know neither.

Lumabas na siya at pumunta sa venue. We have a little celebration for my birthday, I'm now turning 17. Wait, what about my dream?

Aish! My mom was right, that dream was just lie. In fact, I'm not a killer.

This is my day, so much better to enjoy.

Lumabas na ako sa kwarto at pumunta sa sala, ako na lang narito sa loob ngayon. I open the curtain for a bit so that the sun rays will come inside. As the moment, sumilip ako sa bintana then I saw them very busy preparing for the celebration.

But then my smiley face turned into a face of a curious girl after I saw another so familiar figure. Where did I saw her again? And who is she? A girl that I don't even know.

A very wide smile curved on her face, a creepy one! Halos mapunit na nga ang taenga sa laki ng ngiti n'ya. Smiling huh? What's with that smile? She looked somewhere, still smiling. No, Not somewhere. She looked to a place where I am hiding right now at the back of the curtain. It's impossible that she saw me because the glass window is close. I think she's looking for someone else. But who?

"Heaven, come here dear!" Mom's voice calling me while still preparing for the food, interrupted that hallucination.

I'm so excited! Malapit na, we will start the celebration. It was a morning celebration para fresh.

"Yes, mom." I answered at nagsimula na akong maglakad papunta sa labas.

It's just a small celebration, only me, my family, relatives, and Havianna was there.

Nang sa sandali, may nahagip ang mga mata ko. May nakita akong tao sa katabing bahay, kahit sa katotohanang walang nakatira na riyan.

The figure wrote a letter on the window, 'H' with a butterfly art next to it.

The same face, aish!

Hanggang dito ba naman? Kilala ko ba siya?

Don't mind it self. You're just daydreaming.

Maybe, it was just trying to greet me in a creepy way? Guess what? 'H' for happy and the first letter for butterfly is 'B' for birthday. Shesh! Just mindset.

I said it to my mind to make me calm.

"Hey! Sister. Anong tinitingnan mo?" Biglaang tanong ng kapatid ko at sinilip ang banda kung saan ako nakatingin kanina.

Ang akala ko ako lang dito, aba mali pala. Kung saan-saan to sumusulpot.

"Wala naman akong makita, ano pala 'yon?" Pangungusisa pa niya.

"Nothing, bunso. Lets go?" Pero sa sandaling iyon, it creeps me out.

A smile from ear-to-ear huh?

"Ahuh! Wait. Someone gave this to you. Maybe, a birthday letter." He then handed me the envelope.

I accepted it and just go to my room to put it in the drawer. It was pink coloured with a black butterfly art on it. I knew it! It's her.

The event goes well, until it was done.

And for this moment, it's already 7:10 in the evening. I was in my room, sitting on my bed when I suddenly remembered about the envelope, so I jumped off out the bed to get it kung saan ko inilagay kaninang umaga.

Dear Heaven,

Happy Birthday! Did you enjoy your day? Hope you did because I enjoy it too. Oh! I swear you knew me, since I knew you. From the time you left, 'til your day- I'll hunt you. Just kidding! */ laughs.

I'm back! That's what I mean. If you want to know who I am, I am telling you about it. Just meet me at the old building or just wait me at your room at exactly 2AM. Gdlck! */ smile

- Old friend H

Napakunot-noo ako matapos itong basahin. Talaga ba? Sinong may trip? Hindi ko na lang ito pinansin pa at ibinalik na lang sa drawer. Pero halos mapatalon ako sa gulat nang biglaang nagring ang phone ko. Isa pa 'to.

"Hello?" Sagot ko rito.

"Happy Birthdeath, Ven!" it then laughed like those girls on my dream. Siya! Siya? Paano n'ya nalaman ang number ko? At kaboses n'ya si Havianna? But Havianna didn't call me that way. How did this person copied her? I knew she's not Havianna... Aish! Panaginip lang 'to. Sana magising na ako... I don't like this dream.

"Stop pranking around," lakas loob kong sagot dito.

"I'm not, wait me 'til two, my friend." then she turned off the line.

Really? I'm not that stupid person to go that kind of place in deep night or in that time around two. Shesh! She should go here if she want to, I'll face her.

Ibinagsak ko na ang katawan ko sa kama, and just decided to lie down. I turned off the light, then I closed my eyes ready to sleep. In this four corner room, nothing I can hear but only a peaceful sound of rolling fan.

* * *

I was in my deep sleep when suddenly I noticed that someone eventually entered my room, that's why as fast as I could kinapa ko ang switch at binuksan ang ilaw.

It was my siblings.

"Ate? What are you doing here in my room?" Tanong ko kay ate habang ang paningin ko ay kay bunso. Pati si Hanz kasama niya? Na umiiyak pa ng patahimik.

"Shhhhh... Keep quite,”

Ano bang mayroon?

"What's going on ate?"
"S-Si mom at dad... I don't even know where's Hellia."

What happened to them? What's happening to my family?

"Why?"

"They..."

"T-They're..." Hindi na natapos ni ate ang kaniyang sasabihin dahil biglang na off ang ilaw sa sala.

"Where are you guyses? Common, it was fun. Right, Ven?"

Ano 'to? Tagu-taguan?
Who is that, by the way?

I was about to go out, but my sister stopped me. Ang init na kaya rito sa closet. Ano ba kasing ginagawa namin dito? As in , mainit dito...

"Ate naman, alam mo ba? Ang init dito? Ayoko na mag laro. Palabasin mo na kasi ako." Reklamo ko pa.

"You want to die?"
Ano bang pinagsasabi nito? Seriously? Nagbibiro ba siya? I'm not that crazy para gustong mamatay. Syempre, ayaw ko pa mamatay ng maaga noh. Antok nga ako, disturbo. Ganitong oras pa talaga nila balak maglaro or magprank?

For the second time, 'yon na naman, tinawag ulit kami. It's almost half an hour simula nang nakatago kami rito. Hindi ko na kaya, ang init na talaga! I can't even breathe, that's why I decided to go out and ran along the stairs even it was dark around just to find the others.

"I told you!" Nagulat na lang ako nang biglang sumulpot si ate sa likuran ko. She pulled me papunta sa kwarto niya. Naramdaman ko ang lamig ng kamay niya kaya 'di ko na mapigilang magtanong.

"Ate, are you okay?"
"How can I be okay kung dahil d'yan sa katigasan mo nawala na si bunso." Seryoso ngunit kabadong sagot ni ate habang hawak n'ya pa rin ang kamay ko.
"Listen! She killed our parents and now she kidnapped bunso. I don't know kung saan n'ya ito dinala."
"Now tell me, how can I be okay? I don't want to loose you. Kaya please lang makinig ka," she added.

So, it wasn't really a normal game?

By the time tumatakbo na kami pabalik sa kwarto ko. Kahit isa wala akong naintindihan sa pinagsasabi ni ate.

The moment, I was hugging my sister while I'm staring at my watch. It's 02:40, dawn time.

"I'm sorry sister. Huwag kang aalis dito ha? Kahit anong mangyari. Lalabas muna ako. Remember that, we love you." She said while crying. Magsasalita na sana ako kaso she close the closet. I don't understand.

I really don't.

For the third time I looked at my watch. The watch that my sister gave to me yesterday as birthday present.

10 minutes to go before 3:00 AM.

I heard foot steps coming towards in my direction.

Si ate na siguro 'yon?

"Job well done! It's worth it that I offered my body to the demon... HA-HA!"
" Care to welcome me, my friend?" then, she opened the closet.

Too unlucky, we forgot to turn off the lights. She saw me.

"Another job was done! It was to fool you up. Now it's your turn. Do the thing to yourself the same way I did to them, common, it was fun way to hell. Or else, I'll do it for you. . . " She commanded and laughed like a crazy person.

Well, she is.

I never realize until the moment, the butterfly art, the paint, and the dream. The past hunts me.

After anything else, I realized that the dream I dreamt wasn't really just a dream. It was real, and that was what happened two years ago before I and Via parted ways.

That girl with her was her sister, they tried to catch me and I fight. Then I accidentally killed her sister. Twin, to be exact. They didn't have a parents nor relatives. Where are they? I don't know. She was my old friend Via, and I didn't noticed that I got a friend like her. Yes, I just met her on the street randomly and turned to be my friend. She introduced herself as Via and I as Ven.

The V's and now, we're the H's.

She came back, so what? To take revenge?

Another thing, Havianna and the girl on the paint have the same butterfly tattoo on the shoulder but she has it on the left while on the art has it on the right. Well, no difference since if she's going to face on the mirror, the left turns out to be the right.

Really? She's hunting me. She really symbolizes to the paint. Well, the painting was burnt and seems I don't really need to treasure it.

Why it's happening like this?

I tried to change, I tried to forget all those bad past. I really tried. I'm not a killer, she just wanted me to do so. Not this time. Is she demanding me what to do? Not again. Madness ate me, before I can stop myself I did a thing. An awful thing. I never killed myself nor she killed me, but I killed her. I killed my old friend. After all, she killed my whole family. Does she?

It's a tie, I guess?

At exactly three am, the day after my birthday. Everything changed. If she was a psychopath, I'm the killer. Am I?

No one ca-

"Miss, Heaven. Take this medicine," said the nurse.

"You forgot to take this after the dinner, that's why your laughing while crying again," she reminded.

They say, I'm crazy. I am really crazy? Really? Just because they think I killed all of them, my family and friend. Without even knowing the whole story. They won't listen to me anyway.

I laughed.

"You wanna come?"

She looked at me confusedly.

"Heaven. . ." and I laughed again.

But I was just joking her. I'm on the healing process. Though, sometimes I can't help myself every time that past hunts me. The past that full of nightmares.

For me, the real culprit wasn't me. It was the evilness of my old friend who turned me into one. . .

"You have a nice name, Ven. . . I mean, Miss Heaven." And a creepy smile curved on that nurse’s face before she left me dumbfounded. . .

• • •

A lesson to learn that evilness is the most constant temptation that we must do our best to resist. . .

-END-

-GreeneverGardenn-

A: With this ending of the story, you are free to have your own imagination what will happen next to this story. Thanks for reading and I do hope that y'all enjoyed and liked it. Please don't forget to tap the star button below. ^°^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.9M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
180K 8.9K 42
After going through a number of disasters I realized that actually I am reborn as the villainess character, more of a brat, Chloe Bourgeois, in a chi...
111K 2.6K 12
حسابي الوحيد واتباد 🩶 - حسابي انستا : renad2315
23.2K 3.3K 31
جۆنگ کوک:بە نەفرەت بیت وازم لێ بێنە چیت لە من دەوێت تایهیۆنگ:ششـ ئازیزم بۆچی هاوار دەکەی ئارام بە بۆ باروودۆخت خراپە ༄༄༄༄༄༄༄ جۆنگ کوک:تـ تۆ چیت کرد ت...