Your Yearning! [ T.K ]

Av Kimjungkookietk1

「ONGOING」 - my son loves you so much! He's becoming crazy for you , he need you so much. if he can't have you... Mer

◟Introduction◝
● 1 ●
● 3 ●
◍ 4 ◍
● 5 ●
◍ 6 ◍
● 7 ●
◍ 8 ◍
● 9 ●
◍ 10 ◍
● 11 ●
◍ 12 ◍
● 13 ●
◍ 14 ◍
● 15 ●

◍ 2 ◍

2.2K 91 10
Av Kimjungkookietk1

EDITING

Jungkook took a deep breath to calm himself by thinking about outside fight. He walked in hallway which was completely empty , some are watching the fight and some are on their classes.

He's walking alone in empty and silent hallway where he saw a room which door was wide open and their was a rectangle box in which ' principal room ' was written.

He walked closer to the room and give a knock on the door which catch a old man attention , who was working on his files. "May I come in principle?" Jungkook asked the permission for entering the room.

The principal looked up at jungkook and give small smile before noddeding. Jungkook went inside and bowed at the principal who just nodded as a little answer of his.

"Good morning principal" jungkook greet the principal who smile "good morning jungkook , come sit here" the principal greet back and point towards the chair and told him to said.

Jungkook really don't get confuesd as he know him from the childhood. "Your father call me a minute ago saying you have reached the university so I was waiting for you..

Btw do you like our university?" The principal asked jungkook who answered him happily "ofcourse principal it's too beautiful from outside and about inside then idk cause I'm new, but after day by day I'll see whole University , and I'm sure it will be so beautiful afterall it's yours"

Principal laughed out at jungkook answer , he know jungkook from childhood and he know how sweet jungkook is. Even if he does not like that thing, then still he will say it's too good.

This is the first thing mostly jungkook's school teacher knows him , how sweet jungkook is. "Btw principal dad told me about your university ik my first day gonna be best"

Jungkook said with a smile, the principal is the closest friend of his dad. "Ok jungkook here take it son. It's the time table of your classes" jungkook held the paper mr.Roy give to him.

He get and bowed for the last time before exiting the room.

_______________________________________________

Jungkook walked inside his classroom just to found less students than it should be. He roll his eyes as he know very well where are others. He just sat on the last bench as there mostly all benches are already booked by others students.

He don't have any problems with sitting on the last bench he just have to study afterall what is soo important in sitting first bench.

Students attention went on him when they saw him entering the classroom. Jungkook bowed at everyone nicely as a good boy and went on last bench and put his bag on the bench before sitting beside his back.

He blushed when he saw still every students are watching him with sweet eyes, they saw how nicely jungkook greet them. They (students) are really not used to it.

But this is the first time a new student greet them so nicely and it's win their heart. Jungkook was getting bored Because no teacher nor students are coming yet.

He took out a new book which he have already read halfly and to continue it. He open his book from their he readed last night. He continued to read again.

Students were watching him Shockley, they never saw any student in their class reading books without the teacher and the most shocking thing is that jungkook have already read 5 chapter of the book.

After sometime students start to fields with students who watched jungkook reading book. Soon taehyung also enter the room with his friends.

Taehyung don't saw jungkook he was laughing with his girls and boys friends. Soon teacher enters the classroom, seeing teacher everyone sat on their bench.

Jungkook finched when suddenly he felt like someone bumped with him while sitting beside him. Jungkook looked at the person before making a weird face.

Everyone behave so nicely with me and look at him. Laughing with his friends even be knows that teacher is on the class huh!

Jungkook thought and Continue to read the book. Taehyung stop laughing when the teacher scold him and order him to took out his book.

Taehyung turn towards jungkook and saw him reading the book. His heart skip a bit when he saw the beauty of the younger.

Cute button nose , bami doe eyes , dark choco colour mole under his rosey pink lips , little shed of pinky cheeks , soft dark black hair , he can say the boy's hair is soft by looking at his hair.

Taehyung was feeling like kiss away those pinky rosey lips which look so kissable. He wanted to pinch away the pink shed cheeks.

Jungkook look towards taehyung when he felt a Gaze on him. "Hm... excuse me?" Jungkook feel really weird at the way taehyung is staring at him..totally lot on jungkook.

"Beautiful" taehyung wishperd in himself and jungkook somehow heard him in that he roll his eyes before raising his hands. Because teacher call him. "Who's new here?"

The teacher asked and jungkook went to her. "Are you new here" jungkook skile with a nodded "ok Interduce yourself so that everyone can be your friends" the teacher said calmly.

"Hey! Guys..my name is Jeon jungkook and I'm new here. I hope we can be such a great classmates" every students smile dropped when they heard Jungkook.

They start to gossiping "why he doesn't want to be our friends?" "Is he belongs to a mafia family?" "I thought to make him my bestie,,so that he can help me on my exams" "I thought to make him my boyfriend but"

The teacher clap twice getting students attention "ok students you got a new classmates take care of him, now let's start the class ok? We're already 10 minutes late for starting our class"

Jungkook come back and sat on his bench beside taehyung.."can I know why you just want to be our classmates..we can be friends and more than friends too"

Taehyung flirt a little with a light smirk which make jungkook really annoying. "Oh please mr.stranger mind your own business it's my mind I'll do say anything I want"

"Taehyung....Kim taehyung this is my name not mr.stranger" jungkook roll his eyes and focus on his studies...while during the whole class taehyung was admiring jungkook's beauty.

_____________________________________________

The class over after 30 minutes. Every students start to uses their phone some were doing playing and so on...

Other side.. taehyung with his friends standing outside the class. "Woah! Bitch I saw you admiring that new guy huh!" Aira one of Taehyung's friend , smirkly teased taehyung who just chukled.

"Hnn ikr you are really something tae are you going to use him as your doll now?! You have doing this since the day your mom get into accident..

Now please don't use him buddy he's toooo innocent" Eric , Taehyung's best friend request. "No dude I'm not gonna do something like this. I have done this so many times but I never felt the way today I felt when I see him...

It's kinda different"

Taehyung friends was totally surprised at taehyung but don't said anything about that topic. "Btw tae he's such a smart boi Don't you think..when the class was ongoing I heart some students talking about him. At how good he greet everyone he's beautiful and he sound rich" James , one of Taehyung's friend said.

"Ikr--- hey!! I forgot today when I was going to Washroom I heard some teachers are talking about mr.wegal (maths professor) that today and tomorrow he'll be absent. So and now it's mr.wegal subject so we have time should we go to the canteen?" Ava said one of Taehyung's friend said and they all walked towards the canteen..

______________________________________________

Taehyung and his all friends are sitting in the canteen talking and drinking some juice. Taehyung was using his phone but suddenly his eyes unwilling closed and he inhale..a sweet scent..

He open his eyes and found jungkook just pass thought towards him and went in canteen counter and bought a cold drink. He pay for it and turn around just to found taehyung so close to him

He got startled at this closeness but then he push taehyung away. "Shoo what are you doing" jungkook shooed him and walked out the canteen followed by taehyung.

"He's really going crazy for jungkook" taehyung friends shoke their head in disbelief at their crazy friend...

______________________________________________

Jungkook walked inside the library and put his cold drink on a bench before went to find a book. Ofcourse taehyung followed him.

"Hey beauty" jungkook closed his eyes and shoke his head in disbelief. The boy is really crazy god. "Will you please leave walking behind me like a pet?"

Jungkook asked in announced he's really pissed of with this man. "Hnn btw it's look like you like to read books" jungkook looked at taehyung "No you're wrong.... my first LOVE is books I love to read books"

Taehyung roll his eyes at jungkook comment and make a weird which is actually not get unnoticeed by jungkook. Jungkook wanted to laugh was taehyung face but he control his laugh..

"Ahhh" taehyung immediately jungkook at jungkook who really look pissed off "hey beauty what happened??" Taehyung asked "there is that books which I have already read when I was in school"

Taehyung face went blank "really?? Omo you're great" taehyung is shocked " Oh please cut the crop ok and help in found a intresting book which I read with so much love and intrested"

"Then you can read me..I mean listen what I'm saying about me.. everything about me is interesting" taehyung said with a innocent face what jungkook KNOW is a smirk is hedden deep inside that innocent face.

Jungkook sigh and about to go but " ok ok sorry hm..ok let me found a book for you" taehyung mentally laughed at himself before started to found a book for jungkook.

Jungkook was staring at taehyung with so much sweetness and why he himself don't know but he immediately shoke his "yeahh here read this book" he handed the book to jungkook who took it.

"About MOON isn't it's too boring I have read it atleast 3 times and it's kinda intresting but now it's boring something more" taehyung nodded and start to do his work again "yeah here" after 1 minutes taehyung found a book again and ofcourse handed to jungkook.

"About love isn't it's tooo much huh! I don't believe this come on mr. Don't let intrested in this shit focus on study" jungkook said and held a book named '1991 Village' and sat on the bench and start to read the book while drinking his cold drink time to time.

'So now I have to make him believe what is love and how beautiful the love is and it's soo intresting'

______________________________________________

AUTHOR

Uff ikd what did I write🤭 but you know now I'm going to make them fall in love.

Love you all💜

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

506K 23.5K 72
Jungkook has been ripped from his life and handed over to become property of Kim taehyung, a criminal who is beautiful outside but ugly inside. He re...
8.4K 355 11
He can't live without me... • Taekook • Top Jungkook • bottom Taehyung
103K 3.3K 16
"I miss you,kook" "I hate you,Kim Taehyung In which Taehyung left his boyfriend Jungkook but what will happen when they meet after two years? mafia a...
2.5K 116 8
Taehyung wasn't the one Jungguk wanted.He wanted someone who have the guts to stand against him , to make him crazy and burn his heart like it's on f...