๐„๐ฒ๐ž๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ | ๐๐ž...

By dirteaz

She looked beautiful. She looked like art. But art wasn't supposed to look beautiful. It was supposed to make... More

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ—

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ

1.9K 100 42
By dirteaz

Chapter 21
Arriving home
by Dirteaz

Beyoncé Knowles

Before I knew, I was back in Los Angeles. Back to the city, back to my house and to my transactions with the Holding.

I can't say I didn't enjoy my trip since I had two beautiful days with Onika. The kiss wasn't planed but as she always said sometimes things don't go according to plan. Which is good and sometimes very helpful. The kiss brought us closer, that's how I would say even though we didn't talk about it nor kiss a second time since then. I was afraid that she maybe didn't like it or she's not ready although she said that she liked me back.

Anyways. I brought her home and left immediately rushing to my place to take a shower and make myself ready for the dinner tonight with my investigators and some more important people. I chose the suit I tried on in Las Vegas. I also bought Onika a Chanel bag she was looking at. It's just a nice gesture I guess and I wouldn't say the money killed my bank account so I just got for her. She'll get it somewhen.

When I was finally ready I went out and got inside my drivers car. He greeted me nicely and drove off while I typed on my phone to pass time.

iMessage:

kelly🫡: u wanna go out?

me: can't
me: having business talk with the Carters again and some other men or smth

kelly🫡: how was your trip like 😏

me: it was quite cool
me: interesting and stuff

kelly🫡: bitch even if I don't see you I can only imagine your smirk while writing that rn you bitch

me: you're so dumb sometimes

kelly🫡: I want u to tell me all the details

me: we'll meet up soon alright?

kelly🫡: if not I'm standing in front of your house
kelly🫡: but good luck with your team tonight
kelly🫡: fuck them if you can

me: I'll try :)

mom❤️: hey beyoncé where have u been the past few days? Come visit it us if u have time tomorrow

me: I'll come by ma
me: I'll tell u all tomorrow
me: how's solo?

mom❤️: good
mom❤️: being good in school
mom❤️: we miss you

me: I miss you guys too
me: let's have lunch tomorrow?

mom❤️: we can but at home
mom❤️: we really wanna spend time with u

me: great I'll be there

The phone really made this car ride very quickly. We arrived five minutes earlier. It was a nice classy restaurant, it's the usual. We hold the talk here everytime.

A waitress immediately led me to the table where I saw all of them. Also I saw the little brat daughter again and I swear if I could die right now right here I wish I would.

„Good evening everyone" I greeted all of them shaking their hands.

I'm totally into washing my hands a couple of times tonight.

„Take a seat Ms. Knowles" I smiled and took a seat across Mr. Carter who smiled nicely at me.

We got into a little conversation and ordered the food as well as afterwards starting the business talk.

It was pretty alright. Their daughter didn't really talk which I'm more than grateful for because her voice would make me go crazy. We agreed on working on a new project for people who are homeless, poor or in any other bad condition. We talked about a „Hotel"
So they can stay somewhere and don't have to pay thousands of dollars for one night or whatever. Something which helps the world.

That's also the first time all of the people there agreed. Of course Ms. Carter had to tell us her opinion but this woman was uninterested so I didn't give a serious fuck.

„How are the projects going with your new architect Ms. Knowles?" I smiled and crossed my legs.

„Perfect" I simply replied to Mr. Oliver's question.

„We heard a few things from Ms. Carter and how she thinks she's not good enough" he added drinking his wine.

I let out a sigh and cleared my throat.

„I don't know what exactly she said but if you look out, there are many new buildings and houses which were designed by Ms. Maraj. So there's no talking need. The result speaks for itself, isn't it?" I put on the provoked smile and faced Ms. Carter.

All of them didn't respond causing me to chuckle.

„That's exactly what I thought. My customers are happy with her work and I am. That's none of your business anymore. You have some more people to talk them down? Because if yes then bring it on, I don't have time all night Ms. Carter."

I placed my hands on the table making them into fists. They was making me so mad. It's not the first time that they're talking someone down. Sometimes it was Jennifer, then it was James and the next month it's again someone totally different. It's a respect thing and if they can't see that all of my workers are doing a fantastic job, I can't help them.

„Beyoncé let's be real, she started with sixteen, she doesn't even have all the experience. My husband and I are teaching Britney how to design since she can hold a pencil. That's what matters please don't be naive." Ms. Carter told me building up intense eye contact.

I was so ready to fight. Like really.

„Ms. Carter listen to me now alright? I won't repeat myself another time nor will I come to a business talk ever again if you you're here. It's none of your business when Ms. Maraj started designing, it's none of your business how she was in school. She is a perfect architect and very professional. If you'd open your eyes up you'd see that. I don't wanna ever hear that from any of you again. Ms. Maraj is one of my best workers and that's on period. If you have something against it, keep it for yourself." I cleared death glaring everyone here.

„And now I'ma get going. I really don't have any appetite. Have a nice evening." I stood up and took my jacket as well as my bag.

I walked to my car when I heard footsteps behind me. When I turned around I was met with Mr. Carter.

„Ms. Knowles wait" he said running up to me.
„What is it Mr. Carter"

„I wanna apologize in my wife's name but I don't think that was the appropriate reaction" he told me leaning his hand against my car.

„Why are you always like that to each other, also Ms. Maraj is really not that good so why are you making the drama-"

„-alright listen to me closely!" I yelled cutting him off.

„First of all, Ms Maraj is that good. Mark these words. Second of all, what are you doing in my business? Are you running the Holding? No. So you better keep your hands out of it or I'm cutting off everything we have and then you can see where you can get the money from. I'm warning you. Bring your wife under control before I do. Good night." I stepped into my car and started the motor leaving the dumb people behind me.

I arrived home at something around twelve o'clock and immediately did my night routine as well as washing my hands more than hundred times since I had to greet the people who were at the restaurants back then.

iMessage:

me: hey you good?

nika🤍: hey
nika🤍: yeah just got into bed

me: same here

nika🤍: how was your dinner

me: please don't ask me and
don't even mention it

nika🤍: was it that bad again :)

me: u don't even know the half of it
me: but I don't even care what they're saying like I told them either to talk about the business we have together or they can fuck off
me: respectfully

nika🤍: respectfully
nika🤍: you're more than right

me: that's why I left
me: we could've enjoyed our trip
me: it was totally worthless being there

nika🤍: it doesnt matter anyways now
nika🤍: I already asked you what if I wanted to go visit the place another time

me: you know that I'd take u

nika🤍: well then let's go now

me: more than in for it
me: I'm so bored out
me: what are u doing rn

nika🤍:

nika🤍: just laying around
nika🤍: u?

me: you're killing my eyes with the pink Onika
me:

me: but the same here

nika🤍: leave my pink alone
nika🤍: am I going to see u tomorrow?

me: I don't know yet
me: having lunch at my moms
me: but we can grab dinner later?

nika🤍: alright but can I pick a restaurant?
nika🤍: and can you let me drive pls

me: you can pick but I'll drive
me: no discussion

nika🤍: we'll see
nika🤍: I'm going to sleep
nika🤍: good night bey

me: night nika

And with that I dropped my phone too and dozed off into sleep.

| | |

Hey guys, I hope you enjoyed the chapter. It was a filler chapter so I can go over to the next „scenario" I have planned :)🫡🫶🏽

Some questions:

1) Why didn't Beyoncé and Onika didn't kiss nor talk about the kiss yet?

2) Bey's mom wanting to meet up with her?

3) Ms Carter saying that Onika isn't good enough?

4) Bey and Nicki messaging each other cute pics :)

‼️Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT‼️

© by Dirteaz

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.8K 3.7K 40
โœฟโฏโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ใ€Œโœฟใ€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โฎโœฟ ๐™๐™๐™ง๐™š๐™š ๐™‚๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก๐™จ. ๐™Š๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™™๐™š๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ค๐™ข. ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช ๐™œ๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™ฎ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™–๐™™๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ช๐™ง ๐™ก๐™ž๐™—๐™ง๐™–...
168K 8.8K 25
Onika's been good her entire life. She got good grades, didn't disobey her parents, and she was a virgin but meeting Beyoncรฉ changes her entire perce...
39.7K 2.7K 20
๐ถ๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘๐‘ข๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘’, ๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘Ž ๐‘‡๐‘Ž๐‘˜๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘™๐‘ข๐‘, ๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘˜๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘ ๐‘‡๐‘Ž๐‘˜๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘“๐‘“ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ...