OUT OF LOVE 𖀐 M. STURNIOLO

By -STRNIOLO

➳ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡, exes naiomi hall and matthew sturniolo decided to break up because they felt as if they we... More

Λšβ‚ŠΒ· OUT OF LOVE
.β…°
.β…±
.β…²
.β…³
.β…΄
.β…΅
.β…Ά
.β…·
.β…Έ
.β…Ή
.β…Ί

.ⅻ️

1.8K 31 141
By -STRNIOLO

before u start this, let me clarify i wrote this BEFORE the triplets hung with johnny. i LOVE johnny but i don't wanna say too much but trust that it was a joking matter :).

liked by matthewsturniolo, nicolassturniolo, yungpleit, and 975,638 others

naiomi it's been 3 months since this weirdo confessed his feelings for me but 2 months since he asked me to be his girlfriend. i'm so happy i met him and that he's showed me so much, he's also jealous of my joe keery & joseph quinn obsession since s4 came out ... but anyways long story short thank you for being the boy i can love on, the boy i can watch cheesy rom-coms with, and thank you altogether for being my person. i love you matthew ☹️.

tagged ; matthewsturniolo

view all 843,763 comments

matthewsturniolo i love you.

naiomi i love you.

user @/user get like matt.

user do u want to be single?

christophersturniolo bro, do better. she's ur girl for a reason i'm sure???

rynngreen I LEAVE AGAIN AND Y'ALL IN LOVE WTFFFFF??????????

naiomi PLS U WERE HERE???????

rynngreene BUT IT'S BEEN TWO MONTHS?????????

naiomi YESSS?????

rynngreene WHAT THE FUCK?????????

matthewsturniolo glad you're my person out of everyone else.

naiomi u gotta stop w this ☹️☹️☹️☹️.....

christophersturniolo bro's cheesing so big rn.

naiomi good, but i see rynn has you typing in lowercase.

christophersturniolo actually, no.. matt does. he says it 'hurts his eyes'???? idk where he got that one from.

nicolassturniolo same....

naiomi el.....oh.......el

christophersturniolo it was u wasn't it?

naiomi no????? hahahaha.

user this is so cute wtf

nicolassturniolo MY FABOVRITES

naiomi nick... calm down.

nicolassturniolo I'M HAPPY, STFU.

user so tired of being single. might sleep on a railroad track lol just for the thrill of it 😭😔💔🥺

user this is so ....... mf sussy ඞ

liked by rynngreene, naiomi, nicolassturniolo, and 842,535 others

christophersturniolo so happy for them. happy two months guys...................

view all 535,256 comments

user PLS THE DOTS............

user LMFAO IK

naiomi why the dots ...... but thanks chris <3333

christophersturniolo i was just trying to see what you gain from using them all the time .. literally nothing.

naiomi but u j did it again???

christophersturniolo ..... bc i can't stop now.

matthewsturniolo thanks brothaaaa

christophersturniolo you're welcome .... handsome

naiomi stop this madness.

nicolassturniolo they're so cute.

user only thing keeping me going is them and this friend group.

user THEM>>

liked by christophersturniolo, johnnyorlando, naiomi and 858,769 others

matthewsturniolo i met my person 4 years ago actually. it took us 2 years to gain the courage to tell each other how we felt, we ended it because we thought we'd be better off as friends and mainly not a social media couple. even though this girl is in love with steve, eddie and johnny (yes, orlando) she also has love for me 🤭🤭🤭. anyways ...... i'm in love with this girl and have been for 4 years, but i thought you guys as well as her would like to know 🤗.

view all 472,484 comments

user THE FACT JOHNNY LIKED IT?????.;-39T

user oh ha, glad tmrw isn't promised 😇😇😇.

johnnyorlando oh??????

naiomi holy fuck, matthew what did you just do...?

matthewsturniolo my bad .... i forget we occasionally talk to him

naiomi HOW DO YOU FORGET???????????/

user pls atp who isn't in love w johnny

nicolassturniolo WTF MATT. HOW DO YOU FORGET WE TALK TO JOHNNY??????

matthewsturniolo I'M SORRY. I GENUINELY FORGOT. YOU THINK I'D WANT HIM TO KNOW AB MY GF WHEN SHE'S IN LOVE WITH HIM??????? HE COULD STEAL HER ANY SECOND.

johnnyorlando ....

naiomi MATT STOP MAKING IT WORSE.

user the chaos in just a comment section ... wow.

christophersturniolo i don't even wanna comment anymore.

liked by naiomi, christophersturniolo, rynngreene, and 729,988 others

nicolassturniolo DESPITE matt's little johnny situation, i'm so happy for you two. i feel like a proud mom.

view all 586,684 comments

user PLS HIS 'LITTLE JOHNNY SITUATION' IF ANYBODY GETS IT LAUGH WITH ME PLS.

user PLS I J GOT IT

nicolassturniolo i didn't mean it like that ...... 😔

rynngreene LITTLE JOHNNY IS SENDING MEEE

naiomi we love you nick

nicolassturniolo as u guys should

naiomi .............................

user this pic >>>>

christophersturniolo SLAYJORRRRRR

nicolassturniolo STOP. IT'S NOT YOUR THING, IT'S MINE.

christophersturniolo never that serious......

user LOVERSSSSSSSSS

matthewsturniolo love you brothaaaa

nicolassturniolo so glad ur not one of the ppl that can joke ab the caption 🤭🤭

matthewsturniolo what???

nicolassturniolo nothing....

(i'm sorry guys i had to do what i did next... there was no other option............ i <3 you all and thank you for reading this shitty ass book.)

liked by maddieorlando, johnnysbiggestfan8688, carsonlueders, and 697,977 others

johnnyorlando "so she says she in love w a rockstar, rockstar", or wtv mac miller said.

tagged ; naiomi

view all 568,796 comments

user 😘😘😘😘

user why did he tag naiomi.....

nicolassturniolo kid gotta be joking.

user no bc frl

matthewsturniolo seriously

matthewsturniolo wonder why my girlfriend is tagged...

johnnyorlando i think we both know why.. but read the caption if u need a refresher.

user johnny in his problematic era 😏😏😏 <<<< it isn't cute wtf 🤨🤨🤨

naiomi johnny.... stop?????

johnnyorlando when you're not in love w me, i will.

naiomi matt was joking.. i was in love with you in 2014. it's never this serious especially when the girl doesn't like you.

johnnyorlando i see how you're all friends, you all can't take a joke.

naiomi a joke, my ass. jokes are supposed to be funny bet yet i've typed everything with a straight face?

christophersturniolo joke or not, you might wanna delete this 🙂🙂

user yea.... this was.... odd to say the least.

kadance talks !

damn a cliff hanger at the end of a book?????????? that's crazy....what kinda person could ever do that??? a person that's not all mentally there... right, that's why i did it.

thank you all for reading help herself, i hated this book bc of the way i decided to swap the idea of it twice and it made it so like... fast??? idk but long story short, i'm glad you guys read this and thank you for voting, adding to reading lists, commenting and what not thank you sm!!

remember, drink ur water to stay hydrated & eat cus all the fine mfs r doing it tbh. ur loved, especially by me mf. have a good day/night <3333.

EDIT ;

FORGOT TO MENTION THIS CHAPTER IS HIGHLY BASED OFF THE LAST CHAPTER OF OBVIOUS BY louis-core SO GO READ OBVIOUS EVEN THOUGH IK YOU PROB HAVE BUT GO REREAD IT BC IT'S THAT GOOD. AND FOLLOW HER TOO.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3M 187K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...
2.2M 109K 102
miya osamu Γ— fem!reader COMPLETED // uniAU  ((text/scriptfic format))  a fic about falling in love again EL/HQUALITY、 MAY/JULY 2020
716K 19.4K 31
- After the Giant War Percy has to go live with her brother in Gotham. Only problem is, her brother is Jason Todd A.K.A The Red Hood --{Highest Rank...
530K 18.6K 19
"Oh luke!" i moaned out clutching his shoulder blades in my nails drawling a bit of blood. he growled out a grunt as he thrust harder and faster into...