Reputation to Reality | Taeko...

By Jeonghanneyonghaseyo

Gossips are worse than thieves because they steal another person's dignity, honour, reputation and credibilit... More

Prologue
2 - Fast Pace
3 - Dust
4 - Don't Wanna Cry
5 - Circles
6 - Shameless
7 - Fear
8 - Into Your Arms
9 - Two Minus One
10 - Rock With You
11 - Crush
12 - Light A Flame
13 - Ash
14 - He Loves Him
15 - Falling Flower
16 - Let Me Hear You Say
17 - Under The Influence
18 - Truth Before Confession
19 - Strawberries And Ciggerates
20 - Undefined
21 - Shadow
22 - Middle Of The Night
23 - Don't Listen In Secret
24 - One Again
25 - If You Leave Me
26 - Villain
27 - Love Me Like You Do
28 - We Don't Talk Anymore
29 - Say Yes To Heaven
30 - Kidult
31 - Thanks
32 - I Don't Understand But I Love You
Epilogue - Even If The World Ends Tomorrow

1 - Network Love

729 63 390
By Jeonghanneyonghaseyo

Editing credits : Mine

Applauses were heard after the official trailer of the drama, THE SINFUL LOVE, ended. It was thrilling, interesting, overflowing with emotions and held a very sensitive theme, LGBTQ+.

It starred Kim Namjoon and Kim Seokjin, presented by Black Swan Entertainment.

A press conference was held, to celebrate the premier of the official trailer of their fourth drama together.

"We really want to know about the journey of your success. People adore your on-screen bond as well as off-screen friendship a lot. 4 back to back dramas on the same LGBTQ+ theme, how has it been?" A reporter asked.

Namjoon smiled, "It was indeed not easy. When our CEO asked us to take part in this theme for the first time, we hesitated but finally did it."

Jin continued, "For the first drama, we received criticism more than support, even though in this 21st century."

Joon : "Our hopes shattered, we thought it was the end of our career but our CEO still believed us. He launched one more drama."

Jin : "The second time, although the critics were still present but we received some more support. The 3rd time, we received a lots of love and support that we almost neglected the unnecessary comments."

Joon : "And for the 4th time, our fans were more than excited just after the release of the cover. We are now satisfied with our work and we have a very important announcement to make."

Jin smiled and held Namjoon's hand, "The bond which has been only on-screen, we are making it official, off-screen too."

Joon : "We're making our real life relationship, official.
Jin hyung," He turned towards Jin to hold both of his hands, "I love you!"

"I love you too Namjoon." Their foreheads met.

Every single person couldn't resist the warm relationship between the two co-stars. It was indeed a very beautiful scenario. But, they had a longer way to go.

Black Swan Entertainment | 9 Am

He shut the television hung on the wall of his cabin after the press conference ended. He smiled to himself, content and happy over the fact that his hyungs finally made it official. The Namjin couple had declared their relationship to their close friends 6 months ago, including him.

He let out a long sigh after getting up from the comfy chair and headed towards his practice room. He was sure to find his charming teacher in the room.

When he reached the practice room, he glanced at the name plate engraved on the door. He caressed it and smiled, his hard work had finally payed off. The name plate screamed success along with his name, Kim Taehyung, Soloist.

"Ayooo, Tae, good morning bub!!"

As soon as he stepped into the room, he was met with the charming yet soothing voice of his teacher as well as friendly hyung. His voice and laughter held the power to cure anything. Better known as the sunshine, Jung Hoseok, he was a pure mood lifter.

"Good morning hyung!!" Taehyung smiled and both of them shared a warm hug.

Hoseok : "Saw the interview?"

Tae : "Yeah I did, it was so beautiful to witness."

Hoseok : "Yeah, I totally agree. Well, now let's focus on you. You've to perform this evening."

Tae : "Yeah, I know I know!!"

Hoseok : "So let's get to work. This will be the last practice before the event. First warm-ups and then revision of the choreos."

Tae : "Cool for me!"

Taehyung had to perform at the music festival which included almost all the K-pop bands and soloists. It was scheduled this evening and his performance was the very first one just after the welcome performance.

Taehyung changed into comfy sweatpants and sweatshirt. They practiced for about 4 hours after which Taehyung left the practice room by bidding warm goodbyes to Hoseok. While heading towards his cabin, something clicked his mind, why not congratulate his hyungs?

The moment he reached Namjoon's cabin, he halted his steps. The door was slightly open and there was a conversation going on between Namjoon and Jin. He didn't plan to overhear their private talks but then Jin said something.

"I really doubt myself now." Jin whispered lowly, his head was dropped which clenched Taehyung's heart. Something was definitely wrong which was bothering the two.

It was when Namjoon held Jin's hands and kneeled down to look into the eyes of the former male, "It's not like that Jin hyung, don't pay attention to them.

"Noo." Jin picked up Namjoon so that he was standing on his feet again, "They are somewhere correct. Am I really not made for you? Will I really end up hurting you?"

"Why are you taking this that far Jin hyung? They didn't even comment the things you're exaggerating."

"I know they didn't but this was the conclusion."

"You know what? Stop doubting yourself, do you trust me?" Namjoon asked sternly.

"But~~~" "Do you trust me Jin hyung?"

Jin only nodded.

"Good. Then let me tell you, you're the most amazing person I ever knew. You're definitely made for me and only me. I very well know, you'll never hurt me. Just stop paying attention to the stupid things that are not even relevant. I love you and I'll love you forever. If you too love me then just do me a favor, trust me and trust yourself." Namjoon stated in one breathe.

Jin stared him for a second, "I love you too Joon, I'm sorry, I was just carried away. I trust you as well as myself."

And they next moment, they embraced each other in a warm hug.

The same moment, something, no, someone bumped into Taehyung. A man who had a laptop in his hand and an earbud tucked in his left year. The said male was going to scream when Taehyung sealed his mouth, restricting him from making any kind of noise. He then dragged the male in the same condition to somewhere away from Namjoon's cabin.

"What the fuck are you doing Tae?" The man yelled as soon as Taehyung let go his mouth. His popular eye smile was now replaced with a frown.

"Umm your cabin is the nearest, let's go in and talk?" Taehyung proposed.

The said male nodded and walked with Taehyung to his cabin. He pushed in the passcode and both of them walked into the cabin, shutting the door behind them. The first thing visible on his desk was the name card similar to the nameplate on the cabin's door.

Park Jimin
Head of Social Media Handling Department

Well, it was not Taehyung's first time in the cabin. He, Jimin and Hoseok were really very close friends. Although they were also good friends with Namjoon and Jin. They rarely used formal names for each other.

Jimin : "Now mind explaining me?" Jimin put down his laptop which he basically used to carry everywhere.

"Yeah" Taehyung began, "If I wouldn't have did that, you would have definitely screamed."

Jimin : "So? What was so wrong with that?"

Tae : "Namjoon and Jin hyung were having a peaceful conversation in the cabin which wasn't supposed to be disturbed."

Jimin : "Oh! But wait, were you overhearing them?"

Tae : "Kind of."

Jimin : "Kind of? Isn't it wrong Tae?"

"I mean I wasn't planning on it~~" Taehyung explained the whole thing to Jimin, "I don't know why they were so gloomy."

"I know." Jimin mumbled.

"You do?" Taehyung glanced Jimin's not so satisfied face, "Tell me!!"

Jimin looked into his laptop's screen. He found out a specific stuff and turned it towards Taehyung, "Read!"

Taehyung began to smile while reading the comments beneath a short clip posted on Black Swan Entertainment's second Youtube handle which was for all other side stuff related to the company and the artists. The first channel was for the promotion and release of the mainstream things like songs, mvs, drama or movie trailers. The comments which Taehyung was reading was below the announcement clip of Namjin's relationship.

'OMG! It finally happened. Someone restrict me from dying.'

'This interview will keep me alive for the next 100 years.'

'Everyone! Now we'll get on screen as well off screen drama, celebrate!!'

A few more scrolls when Taehyung's smile dropped. Jimin sighed as he already knew what was it.

'The drama was great but in real life? Is this decision worth it?'

'We're not the ones to decide for them but I guess they should re-think over this.'

'Dramas have scripts but real life doesn't, I don't think this was a good decision to be made.'

'While shooting, they really thought they can do it in real life too. Isn't it childish?'

'You say they discovered their sexuality while doing fluff scenes with each other? I don't think they discovered, they just assumed.'

'I don't think they'll be as compatible in real life as they're in the dramas. Anyways, congratulations.'

Taehyung couldn't read further. He slammed the laptop's screen shut.

"Woahh, why are you venting out your anger on my laptop. Go easy with it."

"They're sad just because of these stupid comments from people who call themselves 'fans'" Taehyung yelled.

"You are hurting my ears." Jimin smacked Taehyung's arms lightly, "Let's go and cheer them up instead of yelling in my cabin."

"Yeah right." Taehyung pulled out his phone, "I'll call Hoseok hyung too."

Minutes later, Taehyung, Jimin and Hoseok were with the Namjin couple in the cafeteria of their company.

The three males had also ordered a cake to uplift the couple's mood.

"What is this for?" Jin questioned.

"To celebrate your warm and healthy relationship hyungs!" Jimin chirped.

"Thank you." Namjoon mumbled. Both him and Jin smiled but it was obviously fake.

Taehyung held Jin and Namjoon's arms, "Hyung, it's okay. Don't pay attention to the shitty comments. Just focus that majority of your fans who are too much excited, think about them instead."

"Yeah right." Hoseok stated, "Remember your first drama? You received a lot of criticism and now? People are drooling on the trailer itself."

"You proved it to them earlier." Jimin continued, "Now you'll prove it again but this time not to the people but to each other."

"That you are made for each other." Taehyung stated while unboxing the cake.

Namjoon and Jin felt very grateful to have such caring friends.

Taehyung walked into his cabin, fuming. he was still not over those comments. How dare they to talk shit over someone else's relationship and stuff.

He almost instantly hopped into his chair and opened his laptop. He logged into his social media handle and began creating a post.

Greetings to everyone,
I hope you all are doing pretty good. About me, I'm also very happy because why not? My hyungs just announced the unconditional love and bond they share. Most of you showered your love over them and I was literally very satisfied to read them. But, honestly speaking, the few unusual comments made me a bit upset. Like I might sound rude but who are you people to decide over someone else's life? Some said that life is not a k-drama or they wouldn't be as compatible in real life as they are in reel life only because both of them are males. Why? You all love them a lot when they act for shooting it but doubting them when they actually want to live together? Isn't it childish and hypocritic? Anyways, stop making your unnecessary assumptions and let them live the way they want to, I'll be glad. And yeah, to all of your surprise, I too have a boyfriend whom I love a lot. Just wait till the next interview and I'll be revealing him and next, I'll not really care if any of you think that we're not compatible.
And once again, thankyou to those who supported!
Fighting!

He clicked the post button and leaned on his chair. His eyes gradually closed to release some stress. Half an hour passed when Jimin barged into his cabin with obviously his laptop in his hand.

"Tae!! Have you seen this?" He yelled.

"What?"

"Fuck! you didn't. You're getting a lot of appreciation for your post plus people are going crazy to know about your boyfriend."

"So? What's the big deal about that?"

Jimin rolled eyes dramatically, "Whatever! Even I'm excited to finally know who your boyfriend is."

Taehyung chuckled.

"You know what? Till now, I really never believed that you actually have a boyfriend. You don't have even his single photo."

Taehyung paused, "Ahh I told you Jimin, he never likes to click photos and all those exhibitionist kind of stuff and I never force him."

"It's okay!" Jimin suddenly looked up, "and wait! You have your performance today right? Well, I guess I have an information for you" He scrolled through his laptop, "Yeah, so go to Bom noona at 5 to get ready for the event. The red carpet is at 7 pm so you'll be leaving at 6:30 for the Seoul Phoenix Hall along with your manager and the guards."

"And Hoseok hyung? He isn't accompanying me." Taehyung frowned.

"No he'll not accompany you for the journey because he has already left for the venue. You know those formalities and all, he'll meet you at the event." Jimin humphed.

"Okay so I've to meet noona at 5" Taehyung glanced his watch, it was 2 pm, "Okay then I'll be back by 4."

"Yeah don't get late okay?" Jimin patted Taehyung's shoulder.

Taehyung nodded and left.

"Hey baby I'm home!!"

A man stepped out of the living room after hearing the familiar voice. He smiled as soon as he witnessed his boyfriend standing against the door and ran into him only to be embraced by his love.

"I was missing you Tae!"

"Same here Junie!!" Taehyung chirped.

Lee Junho, Taehyung's beloved boyfriend nuzzled his face into Taehyung's neck.

Taehyung used this chance to lift up Junho and carried him to the living room. Both of them grabbed comfortable seats on the couch. Junho helped Taehyung to remove his coat and next Taehyung loosened his tie and rolled his sleeves.

"Hot!" Junho remarked.

"Only yours!" Taehyung reminded.

"What happened Junie?" Taehyung lifted Junho's chin as the former seemed a bit off.

Junho pressed his lips together, "Umm Tae I saw your post. Are you really okay with revealing me as your boyfriend?"

"Why not?" Taehyung cocked a brow.

"You're a famous star. There are uncountable people who're drooling over you and me? No one knows me. Will they accept me?" Junho averted his gaze.

"Look at me Junie." Taehyung turned his face towards him, "I love you and that's it. Other things don't matter. I don't care if anyone accepts you or not, I've accepted you a long time ago and I think that's enough right? I love you Junie, more than myself."

"I love you too Tae!"

The next moment, Taehyung leaned in for a kiss, deep, passionate, filled with emotions and assurance. Assurance that Junho belonged to Taehyung and only Taehyung no matter what. Taehyung's tongue was exploring every inch of Junho's mouth when Junho removed Taehyung's tie, grabbed his shirt and began to unbutton it.

After successfully unbuttoning two of them, his hands were grabbed by Taehyung. Junho frowned but Taehyung continued to kiss him while caging his hands.

When they parted away Junho smacked Taehyung's arm, "Why did you stop me?"

"I've to reach the company by 5, remember I've to attend an event in the evening? Maybe I'll move to my own apartment after that so I came to see you in the noon. So only cuddles." Taehyung chuckled.

"But we still have more than an hour. You only need 35 minutes to reach the company." Junho pouted.

"You're too reluctant, aren't you?"

"Only for you Tae!!"

The next moment, Taehyung carried Junho in his arms to the bedroom. He immediately pinned Junho on the bed and hovered over him. He glanced his half unbuttoned shirt and smirked, "Continue!"

Taehyung yawned as he woke up with Junho wrapped in his arms. He smiled and gently pecked his lips. He then glanced his watch and his whole world snapped. It was 5:15 pm and he had to reach the company by 5.

He immediately grabbed his phone, 37 texts and 22 missed calls from Jimin. Before he could call him back, his phone again buzzed. This time he received the call.

"Mr. Kim Taehyung, where the fuck are you?" Jimin yelled over the call.

"I-I'll be there in half an hour Jimin, I'm sorry~~"

"Half an hour? That means 5:45? Are you really joking Taehyung? You've to leave the company by 6:30 after getting ready and you'll be here after half an hour? I swear if hyung comes to know about this I don't know what he's going to do."

"I know I know, don't worry everything will be okay!" Taehyung assured and hung up the call.

He immediately grabbed his clothes which wasn't easy. Pants from beneath the bed, shirt tucked on a chair and belt? Don't know. At this point he didn't even care, he hurriedly buttoned up his shirt and left the top two on their own.

"Tae?" Junho mumbled as he woke up from the rush being created by Taehyung.

"Sorry for waking you up Junie but I've to go." Taehyung pecked his forehead and rushed.

"Your phone!" Junho reminded him and Taehyung gave him an 'oh thank you' smiled and left. He settled his hairs while running through the stairs and immediately hopped into his car as soon as he left the house. And he didn't mind that he left his belt, tie and coat behind.

"Finally he's here!" Jimin sighed when he saw Taehyung approaching through the main gate. It was already 5:55. Park Bom, the head of costume designing and styling department in Black Swan Entertainment was accompanying Jimin with a worried frown.

"It's nearly 6!!!" Jimin yelled as soon as Taehyung joined the duo.

"I'm really sorry Jimin, sorry noona."

"Leave it Tae! just follow me, everything is ready, the stylists are waiting for you." Bom gestured him to follow her and left.

"Really Taehyung?" Jimin held back Taehyung.

"What?" Taehyung mumbled. He knew Jimin was damn serious when he used his full name.

"What has gotten into you these days? You are so professional when it comes to your work, your passion and today? You were too busy fucking your boyfriend that such an important and massive event slipped from your mind?" Jimin was literally glaring Taehyung.

"I was not~~"

"Don't you dare lie!" Jimin cut him off, "If not then where is your belt, tie and coat Taehyung? Your hairs, a lot messier than before. And yes, ask noona to hide that crappy mark from your neck."

Taehyung touched his neck, he knew Hanseok had created a mark over there even though he had warned him to not to do this since he had the event.

"Listen Jimin, I'm sorry and I owe you an explanation but I guess I should get ready and attend the event first? I promise I'll talk to you tonight." Taehyung assured and rushed to the designated room.

He finally got ready by 6:45, 15 minutes late.

"Perfect! Don't worry, everything would be fine Tae!" Bom smiled after glancing Taehyung for the last time after which he left the company immediately.

As a result, Taehyung was late for the event but not much. 10 minutes don't hurt right? He walked through the camera flashes and the red carpet with the confident smile and magnificent aura he naturally had.

The seats were reserved, he was directed towards them. He found Hoseok already seated besides his seat.

"Ahh Tae, finally you're here." Hoseok chirped and they shared a quick hug.

"Jimin told me everything." Hoseok whispered to which Taehyung just lowered is head. He knew he did a mistake but Hoseok had to lift his mood, "It's okay, take care from the next time Tae!"

Taehyung gently smiled to the older and the event began.

It was his turn next as he was standing at the back stage in his performance costume.

Massive fireworks, thrilling beats, mesmerizing vocals and graceful performance. No one denied the fact that Kim Taehyung owned the stage that evening. Despite a little mistake, he didn't let that panic compromise with his performance. And at the end of the day, everything was back to normal.

The social media was overflowing with fan made edits, fan cams and appreciations of the best performances which of course included Taehyung's.

"What? Are you telling me that he insisted to do that even though you had the event?" Jimin broke out when Taehyung explained him the whole incident. After all he had promised Jimin to explain him the whole thing, the following night.

"This was wrong Tae, he had to understand. Additionally, it was your mistake too, you gave in so quickly." Jimin stated.

"I know, I never thought that I'll sleep that insanely. Thank god at least I woke up by 5."

"5:15"

"Same"

"Are you ignoring me Mr. Kim?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.2K 3.8K 75
✅ COMPLETED ✅ A story of two souls that were blessed or doomed to be together. A story of love, betrayal, pain, sadness, anger, hate, lies and illusi...
111K 5.6K 33
•TAEGI• "You're such a bad Idol, Taehyung." Yoongi argued with the taller man. "You just used your fame to get into a girl's pants. Don't you feel...
215K 8.8K 41
"hyung iam scared" taehyung. "Don't worry tae I'll return in one week promise" jin. After a week... "h-hyung why didn't you come back....you left me...
242K 7K 31
"Tae... " "Hmm ?" I asked while looking at the views "Become my boyfriend," he said "B-but I have a husband " "I don't care," he said then pullin...