𝓡𝓲𝓭𝓮 𝓸𝓻 𝓓𝓲𝓮

By -rachelwritess-

"ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅɴ'ᴛ ꜱᴀᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ɢᴏ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ ᴄʀᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴅɪᴅ ɪ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ᴛᴏᴏ ꜰᴀ... More

Cast
Prologue
Playlist
𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓞𝓷𝓮
𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓣𝔀𝓸
①⓪
①①
①②
①③
①④
①⑤
①⑥
①⑦
𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓣𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮
①⑧
①⑨
②⓪
②①

1.5K 38 1
By -rachelwritess-

𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 6 ~ 𝓜𝓲𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓸𝓷 𝓭𝓸𝓵𝓵𝓪𝓻 𝓺𝓾𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓶𝓲𝓵𝓮

☆☆☆☆☆

The next day, the team continued testing the cars on the mock track, testing their speed against the cameras. It was Han's turn, but he too was unable to do it, as Gisele told him, "Close. But not enough."

"Dom, the window's too small, man." Han shook his head, "Only way we're gonna beat the cameras is with invisible cars, man."

"And I know just where to get them." Dom closed the hood of the car he was working with Tego on and smiled, "Lets take a ride boys." Brielle coughed, "And Brie." She smiled.

☆☆☆☆☆

That night, they pulled up to the outside fenced in police parking lot in a brown van that Gisele was driving. She slowed down enough for them to open the door and climb out of the van and over the sloped edge of the fence, something that was designed for people not to get in, before sliding to the ground.

"Don't hurt yourself." Gisele smiled as they all got out, Han being the last and sliding through the passenger window.

Brielle went first, running over to the nearest police cars and hot wiring them, something she was a pro at by now, before sitting in the passenger seat of Dom's car.

"It's been a while since I've been behind the wheel of one of these." Brian said as they pulled up to a stop light, whilst Dom smirked at him, "First time I've ever been in the front seat." Brielle hummed in agreement.

Two other police cars pulled up beside them, Han to their right, and Roman on the other side of Han, Brian was on Dom and Brielle's left. 

"Hey, Rome, what took you so long?" Brian called over through their rolled down windows, "I thought for sure you'd be showing up with some chrome spinners or something."

Roman fake laughed before letting his face fall and deadpanning. "Real funny." He then took his cars radio announcing to basically everyone, "I got hundred thousand says I can take you all in the next quarter mile."

"Yeah, your broke ass has got a hundred grand." Brian laughed it off, but Roman just clicks his speaker again, "We pull of this job, I will. The next two lights. Hundred thousand."

Han shrugged and looked over, "We don't pull of this job and we're probably dead anyway. Lets make it a million."

"I like that. Alright. Million dollar quarter mile." Brian adds as Brielle glances to Dom before adding herself, "I am so staying out of this bet." "What? You scared?" Roman asks, "Considering I'm sat beside Dom, I ain't scared."

"Alright then." Han put his hands on the steering wheel. Their engines revved as Roman spoke once again into the radio, "You only live once. Lets do it."

"What do you say Dom?" Brian asked Dom who just turned to look at him, "Are we talkin' or racin'?"

"Just don't cheat this time." Brian adds causing Brielle to laugh as Dom smirks, "Gotta let that go."

The four of them revved their engines, waiting for the lights to turn green, gripping their steering wheels. A second before the light turns green, Roman speeds off ahead, blaring his police siren and lights, everyone taking off after him, with him about a foot ahead. 

"Ah, typical Roman!" Brian blasted his horn, as Roman sat in the front with a shit eating grin, "Oh, I'm gonna get this money! I'm hungry!" He puts his foot on the gas more and swerves in front of the others as they go down a street with cars parked either side. 

At the same moment, Dom speeds up, "Don't make it too easy for me boys." 
"Not this time, Dom." Brian speeds up next to him, Dom shakes his head, "You gotta want it, Brian." 

Han suddenly swerved in front of Roman, making it so he had no way of getting past the three in front. As they got closer to the line, Dom sped up even more, Brian did the same - only for Dom to let off the throttle at the last second so Brian won.

Brielle shared a knowing look with Dom, before chuckling, knowing what and why Dom did it.

When they slowly pulled into the warehouse and all got out, Brian was smirking, Dom and Brielle smiled with Dom nodding, "Good race, O'Conner."

"Thanks Dom." Brian smiled as the Brielle and Dom walked away, Brielle nudging Dom in the side with her elbow. "Don't think I didn't see what you did there." 

"Shut up, Brie." Dom chuckled, wrapping an arm around her shoulder, before putting her in a headlock, ruffling her hair in the process, making her laugh as she protested. Mia looked on from afar with a smile.

Han and Roman walked over to Brian who clapped hands with Roman, "Do you know how long I've been waiting for that shit?"

Roman chuckled, Han shook his head, "I told you he didn't see it."

Brian gave them a confused look, looking between them, Roman nodded over to Dom, "Your man right there? He let off the throttle at the line. You didn't do nothin'. He let you win."

As the two walked away, Brian's face fell as he scoffed, "Bullshit."

☆☆☆☆☆

The next day, Brielle was working on the engine of her new Mustang, with her hair up in a ponytail and pink baseball cap on top, matching the cropped pink t-shirt she was wearing with black jean shorts. Strands of her hair curled around her face as she worked under the bonnet of the car, fixing and switching parts of the engine. 

As she put down the wrench she was using, she caught sight of Mia walking in with Vince, and smiled to herself, unaware of what had previously happened between him and Dom.

As she started to walk over to him, Brian charged past her, ready to start a fight but, Mia stopped him, "No. It's okay. Hey, wait. Reyes' guys were waiting for me at the market, Vince saved my life."

Brian looked at Vince for conformation, the latter nodding before Dom spoke up, "You hungry?"

Vince looked over to where Dom was, sat at the table with Han, "Yeah sure." 
"Good. Cause your saying grace."

"Thanks, Vince." Brian shook his hand with a smile as Brielle made her way over to the two. 

Vince finally saw Brielle, his face lighting up with surprise, "Brie?!" 
"Hey, Vince." Brielle moves over to hug him, of which he lifts her up and spins her around, "Oh my god, it's so good to see you. I haven't seen you in forever."
"I know, ten years or so. How you been?" "Good, got a wife and a young boy now, Nico." "After Dom?" "Yeah, he's been my best friend for so many years. And after what happened and we lost contact, it felt right. Like he was there." "I love it. I'll have to meet him someday." "Yeah, one day I'll introduce you." Brielle smiled as she walked away.

Later that night, they were all sat around eating and drinking, Brielle sat with with Roman, Tej and Han, clinking her glass with the others as they cheered, while Roman said, "So we in Brazil. It's the good life." "Yeah." Tej agreed and Roman gestured to him with his glass, "So you got- you got a little more that 10, 11 million dollars comin'. What you gonna do with your money?"

"Me?" Tej looked up at him before nodding, "Actually, man, I been thinking about opening up a garage back home. Place where people can bring their cars and not get completely ripped off. You know what I mean?" Brielle hummed and nodded in agreement, taking a sip of her beer, whilst Roman sets his down, looking disappointed, "So your dream is to start - start a day job? Eh that's - that's stupid. Like, why would- "

"Nah, its not stupid at all, man, I love what I do." Tej shrugged, Brielle nodded before adding, "I mean, thats what I've been doing for the last 3 or 4 years." Tej nodded and raised his glass to her, Roman shaking his head still, "That don't make no sense to me."

"I know what I'm gonna do with my money." Rico walks over to the four of them with burnt ribs, "Buy some cooking lessons for my man."
"See? See?" Tego turned around, "There you go with that negativity, man. You know me. Money ain't a goddamn thing."

Roman picked up the burnt rib, before putting it back on the plate, shaking his head once more, "It's gonna take a little more than money to learn how to cook, bro. That's - that's horrible. But I - I heard they was lookin' for a chef at this animal shelter. You might wanna - I know the manager."

Brielle laughs as she stands up, looking over to wear Dom and Vince were stood before walking over and getting more beers, and walking back, handing them to Roman, keeping one for herself. 

"We're less than 24 hours away from the biggest celebration of our lives. Ya'll need a refill. This is serious stuff." He placed two bottles on the desk next to Mia and Brian, "Cheers, baby."

"No, I'm good." Mia smiles but he opens a bottle for her, handing it to her as she still refuses, "No, thank you."

"There we go." Brian takes the bottle for her, "No, she can't."
"What do you mean?" Roman looks confused as he glances back and forth between them, "She can't." Roman places his bottle down as Mia looks at him, Roman still looking as confused as hell, "What do you mean she can't? What is...."

 Mia smiles as Brian starts rubbing her stomach, indicating to Roman, who finally understands what's going on, "Are you serious right now?!" The two chuckle at him, as Roman turns to call over to Dom, "Is that the reason you let him beat you in the quarter mile?"

As everyone makes their way over, Roman laughs turning back to Brian, "That was a baby gift!"
"No that's messed up!" Brian argues shaking his head, "No, it wasn't."

"That was baby payment." Roman laughs, as Brian points at him with a serious look, "No, you're not takin' that from me."

Tej moves over to Brian and Mia, "Wait, wait, wait. Hold on a second. So did he just smack that ass, or did he grab and hold onto it?" Mia laughs as she looks at Brian, who just covers his face as Tej continues, "Which one was it?"

"Congratulations." Gisele gives Mia a hug, who thanks her as Brian stands up to bro hug Han.
"How can you keep this a secret?" Roman asks, receiving a smile from Brian, "Crazy, huh?"
"Yeah. It's your boy. Why would you keep something like that from me?"

Dom and Brielle stand away from the group, smiling at the scene as Brian makes his way over to them, "Baby gift, huh?" "I have no idea what they're talking about." Dom smiles as Brielle leaves the two to talk making her way over to Mia, giving her a big hug once again. "I'm gonna spoil that baby rotten."

"Toast." Dom raises his beer, as everyone gathered around him with their drinks, "Money'll come and go. We know that. But the most important thing in life will always be the people in this room. Right here. Right now." He raised his bottle. "Salud, mi familia."

"Salud!"

☆☆☆☆☆

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.2K 435 19
Violet Parrish craves for chaos and purpose ever since she embraced the fast life, and she found herself doing a job in the Dominican Republic all wh...
236K 4.9K 26
(ꜰᴀꜱᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ꜰᴜʀɪᴏᴜꜱ 6 - ʜᴏʙʙꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ꜱʜᴀᴡ)
18K 465 36
Emma-Brook O'Connor. I mean what else can I say. She's a total badass. Growing up in LA with brother O'Connor wasn't always the best. She grew up wi...
511K 13.6K 92
In which the youngest of the Toretto family finds herself still in the middle of the trouble that seemed to follow her entire family. -fast and furio...