So Sweet, So Cold

Av Tuntunela

Jungkook is sweet as sugar and Seokjin is cold as ice. But ice can be melted and sugar can be caramelised; yo... Mer

🌟 Introduction 🌟
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
!!PRAY FOR ME!!
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
!! Pray For Me-II !!
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
!!!Wish Me Luck!!!
Chapter 47

Chapter 36

1.8K 106 56
Av Tuntunela

The stinging pain on his lips along with his bleeding heart was too much to take as Seokjin stared at the crying figure in front of him. Yes, It stung when Jungkook punched him. It hurt when he pushed him. Not from the force of strength but the force of hate. It stabbed in his heart to see the hurt and hate flashing in the latter's eyes that are caused by him.

Caused by him.

Seokjin stared at the latter as he stuttered. Choking on his words like it was hard for him to let it out, "H-How DA-Re Y-You!? Who are you to Judge me!?" Jungkook screamed as he let his tears flow. "WHAT DO YOU KNOW!? WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU KNOW TO ASSUME ALL THAT!?"

Slowly Seokjin wiped the blood from the corner of his lips as he let Jungkook break before him. He saw him break in front of him.

He broke him.

And Seokjin felt more inhuman than he already considered himself to be. Isn't this how it was supposed to be? He isn't someone to deserve love and affection. And someone from Jungkook? It could only remain as a dream. He cant-

"I-" Seokjin looked up from the floor as Jungkook's sobbing voice reached his ears like a poisonous whisper. "I regret it."

No

"I regret to fall for someone like you." Jungkook looked up at Seokjin. As their gaze met, Seokjin stared at him, staring at the bloodshot eyes until he could peek through his soul, to take a look at the burn that he caused, desperate to take it out and heal but he couldn't. He wouldn't cause Jungkook regrets it.

Regrets it.

Regrets him

"I regret for thinking I might be able to make a difference, that I could fucking change  you!" His sobbing or louder with each word he let out, "I regret believing that you have the heart to be cherished and I regret lying to myself about how you are not made of Ice that I can make you alive!" Jungkook screamed clutching his chest.

As Seokjin let those words sink in, he felt his stomach churn with an unwavering rush of agony, he fell out of  breath, he felt disgusted, disoriented and hated. He felt his eyes sting.

Jungkook regrets meeting him.

But isn't that what he wanted? Wanted to make Jungkook hate him. More, more and more until he loath him to the point that he wouldn't even want to acknowledge Seokjin's existence. At least Jungkook would be safe right? At least somewhere along the way, the latter would be happy.

Seokjin blinked his eyes rapidly to not let the tears stream down. Quickly fixing his composure as he laughed facing Jungkook. "Might regret sooner than later, sweetheart." The act wasn't something that one can differ from the reality in Seokjin's heart. But the only difference is this time, Seokjin's eyes seemed dead and distant. His soul is lost. Still, his acting would always take place as the best. Isn't that what he is? An actor for life? Like he always had been.

And with that, he got one last glance from Jungkook as he calmly wiped his tears and without a word walked passed him, out of the washroom.

This is the first time from the start there was a stretched silence in the presence of the latter. Even though it was for a short while but it felt like years after years of fight. Jungkook leaving in silence spoke louder than any words or sentence could ever be. It screamed to the point that it pierced through Seokjin's heart. And this time when he felt his eyes sting again, he didn't resist and let the tears take over his sight. Blurring his vision to hide himself from the dream of a hopeful happy future he crushed down with his hands.

*Flashback*

"Of course! Ms Choi or shall I say, Mrs Min?" Seokjin smirked.

Mina laughed, throwing her head backwards from the force of laughter like it was the most hilarious thing she ever heard. "Quite a way to greet your mother, huh? Nice sense of humour you've got, Jin-ah!?"

Seokjin stared at her with firm eyes, his hands clenched in a fist at the sudden adoring nickname. His face was contorted into an unreadable and dark expression as he took in the features of this woman in front of him, who the world considers his mother and he did too once. She still looks young like she stopped ageing after her 30s.

Choi Mina is a beautiful woman with no doubt, so it's only understandable where Seokjin inherited his facial features from. And she knows pretty well just how to utilise her face in things that would only make other's life harder. From her face none could say she is the mother of two grown adult sons or none could say how manipulative and selfish she can be for the sake of wealth and neither they can assume how evily she did destroy other's happiness to build her own.

"Why are you here?"

"Omo getting into business as soon as you see me, huh? Quite like your father." She chuckled.

Seokjin clenched his jaw, "Don't you dare to take his name on that filthy mouth of yours." He growled lowly.

And for a second her smile dropped, turning into something dark before it was contorted back again to it's previous form. Without a word she approached Seokjin. Her heels clicked in rhythm along with her long red gown trawling over the shinny tiles as she took slow steps until she was right in front of him. Face to face with the latter, enough close for her to lean in an attempt to whisper in his ear,

"Now that's a big thing to say-" Mina trailed her fingers through Seokjin's clothed shoulder, her voice cold "-when it was you to kill your father, isn't it son?" She retreated, not before dusting off some nonexistent dirt from Seokjin's shoulder and smiled.

Smiled.

Smiled like she didn't just crush down all the walls Seokjin had managed to build in years, all the facades, all the emotions collapsing and crumpling as his breath went rigid and heart leapt in his ribcage, looking for a realise. He felt out of breath. Sick. Seokjin's hand trembled slightly as he took a step back, inhaling a deep breath hungrily. He needs to calm down. He needs to be collected.

'She is just trying to manipulate your mind, Goddamn it, Seokjin! Get yourself together. I am ok. I will be-'

"Ahh-Isn't that.. What's his name?..... Right! Jungkook." Mina exclaimed interrupting his thoughts, looking over from Seokjin's shoulder and something cold ran down in his spine at the mention of the name from her.

"What a handsome looking little plaything you have there, Jin-ah?" And Seokjin saw with utter disgust how her eyes sparkled as she let out those words.

Slightly turning on his heels, he craned his neck sideways to get a view of the mentioned figure, shining with his radiant smile and pure glory that surrounds him both from inside and outside. His lips curled upwards noticing the larger smile on the latter's face where his teeths peek out more like a bunny than a human and even in this circumstances Jungkook managed to make him smile. As he always does. Watching him something snaps in Seokjin, something that encouraged him to keep going. He could already imagine what would Jungkook say if he saw this vulnerable side of his,

"Breh, this is what you do now? The Kim Seokjin who talks all big now can't face the obstacles blocking his way of life? You just need to chill out and tell them to fuck off or better tell them to mind their business with all that attitude. Trust me, it's gonna work." he could already imagine Jungkook's smug face.

'Yes, that's what he has to do now. He needs to be strong.'

"But- I wonder if this plaything of yours would be around for long......" Mina spoke while looking at her recently polished manicured nails. Her tone was unwavering and sarcastic.

And all the uprising hopes died down on its way of forming, all the voices died in his throat, his mind alert. Seokjin knew better what she was capable of doing. And at any cost,

He needed to protect his Jungkook..

*Flashback ended*

As Jungkook stormed down the hallway, Yoongi quickly hid himself behind one of the bars. When the latter was completely out of sight, he glanced at the washroom where most probably Seokjin still was.

"I regret falling  for someone like you "

Yoongi sighed, leaning his head on the cold wall behind. It was too late when he reached here. Late. If he had arrived a bit earlier, if he was careful enough with his Dad's plan, and their intentions, he might have stopped all this from happening.

Maybe, he could have saved Seokjin from doing this to himself. Maybe he could have saved the other from another painful heartbreak.

Maybe

Just maybe

For once, he could have been a brother for the latter.

.
.
.
.

To be continued

.
.
.

What do you think? Worth the wait? Btw I am sorry for the inconvenience yesterday, while I was writing the chapter, gravity attracted my phone too much to the point it fell flat on my face and the chapter got published. 🙂🙂🔪

So yeah. Here you go. And let me know how you all are doing.❤❤

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

450K 15.3K 44
what happens when a cold soon to be CEO who doesn't believe in love falls hard for an adorable and a sassy cute model....
697K 29.6K 51
a cold hearted and troublemaker joen jungkook, Fuck boy Kim taehyung, and a spoiled rich brat park jimin what happened when their fathers forced the...
40.4K 1.7K 34
Who could have thought the emotionless transfer student would save his life late at night? Jungkook surely didn't. Especially not when Taehyung is co...
730K 26.1K 52
This story has my favourite ships- Taekook ,Yoonmin,Namjin. (Main ship is Taekook) And yeah how can I leave my lovely sunshine cutie pie, my Hobi.. ...