taste [genshin impact smut]

By KimIs_Bored

genshin impact smut collection REQUESTS OPEN (slow updates) "she just went to heaven and back." MY AO3: KimIs... More

requests
hell's affection [kazuha x reader]
grayscale [heizou x reader]
pleasure tenfold [kazuha x reader]
harbinger [scaramouche x reader]
before 12;00am [albedo x reader]
tongue piercing [venti x reader]
unlisted events [heizou x reader]
hhhii...update
enchantment [ayaka x kazuha]
Whatthe fuck
infidelity [yae x ei], [yae x ayato]

academic rivals [xiao x reader]

19.2K 223 1.2K
By KimIs_Bored

omg enemies to lovers smut

tags; oral sex, cunnilingus, academic rivals/enemies to lovers, closet sex, overstimulation, vaginal fingering, blowjobs, body worship, dom xiao, bratty reader

wc: 2513

"Are you fucking kidding me?" You said frantically, staring blankly at the sheet of paper in your hand containing your final grade for the semester. 64/65. Just one point away.

Slight anger took over your form, as your hands gripped the paper tightly while you tried to calm yourself down. You cursed under your breath as your head hit the table while your arms covered it. "Hey, it's just one point away Y/N. Don't be too sad about it!" You heard a sweet, familiar voice that belonged to your best friend Ganyu. "Easy for you to say, what'd you get?" You asked the blue haired girl as you lifted yourself up, hand in cheek as your eyes met with hers. "60" She exclaimed with slight disappointment as to knowing your score already.

"That's okay Ganyu, let's try again next time okay?" You tried to cheer her up without even considering your own feelings. She smiled at your response; "Thank you Y/N, i'll be right back" as she fixed her uniform skirt standing up, off to asking other people what their score was.

You sighed to yourself, knowing you could've gotten full marks if you didn't erase your answer the first time on that one question you got wrong. Knowing this isn't the first time this happened, your anxious feelings didn't last long as you successfully calmed yourself down by playing with the cap of your pen.

"Y/N, you didn't get full marks?" Your seat mate Keqing asked, eyes trailing your figure as she waited for your response. You turned towards her by simply responding with a simple no. She seemed stunned, hands laying on the table in front of her as she brushed some strands away from her long purple hair. "I guess Xiao is the top for this semester." She softly murmured to herself trying to not make herself be heard, obviously failing as your face went white.

"Xiao?" You cursed his name under your breath, voice cracking as the anger that left your body came back stronger. Keqing acted like she didn't say anything as she turned away from you.

You despised Xiao. For stealing your position as the council president, valedictorian, school representative, and much more ever since he transferred to this school. A pain in the ass, you thought. Because with him around you were always labeled as "2nd place." The nickname made your blood boil. However, because of the reputation you gained through out the years you tried to not snap at him whenever he quote on quote "steals" your position as 1st place.

But you didn't know that, Xiao felt the complete opposite.

He admired you a lot, Xiao was known for being the quiet smart boy when in reality, there's so much more to that. He loved your determination into winning different competitions. Although he doesn't win most of the time, that's just because he gave up his position for you to be happy you beat him in something. He knew you hated him but he didn't care, Xiao was not just determined to win 1st place, but to also win your heart.

Physics class came along, you grabbed your books from your locker before lightly closing the metal door while walking towards your class.

You walked towards your seat, knowing you and Xiao are in the same period you chose the farthest seat away from him. Harsh but, it was for the best.

20 minutes into the class, everyone was in their respective seats while only some listened attentively to the teacher as the rest were in their own world fantasizing about other stuff.

"—Actually, I don't have any whiteboard erasers with me right now but I know there's some in the janitor's closet, can you get one for me Y/N?" You heard your teacher call out your name. You simply nodded as you got up from your seat, walking towards the door before you heard him speak again.

"Can you accompany someone with you?"

"Yeah, sure" you responded unbothered.

"Xiao, please accompany Y/N"

Oh god.

Not him.

You gulped as you felt your heart in your throat, sweat trickling your forehead as you watched Xiao walk towards you, left hand in pocket as his right hand gripped the door handle. "Let's go." You heard him exclaim before swinging the door open indicating to follow him.

It was an awkward walk, you were behind him the entire time because you didn't like the feeling of your enemy behind you, watching your every move. He never darted an eye to look at you, as he simply just continued walking.

Unaware of the fact his face were all shades of red.

Arriving at the janitor's closet, Xiao opened the door for you but you didn't bother to thank him as you simply just walked in. He closed the door behind him as the lights were off, the room being pitch black. "Can you turn on the lights?" You asked him, he roamed his free hand around the small room's closed doors before feeling a light switch. "Found it." Before he could flip the switch, you bumped into a shelf fallen on the ground making you lose your balance and collapsing on the ground with Xiao in your hands as you tried to hold onto something for support.

"Fuck" you cursed, pain rushing to your body as you stroked your head unaware of the current position you were in. The room was still dark due to the impact of you falling onto him, but your body was laying on top of him, knees in between his crotch as you felt his chest come in contact with yours. He looked away from you, eyes trying not to meet with yours as he felt your knee move harshly, making him groan. "Huh?" Confusion in your tone wondering why he made such a sound, before finally realizing the situation you were in.

Your eyes scanned his figure, mesmerized by his looks even when the room is dark you could still see his furiously blushing face. Was he always this handsome? And the fact he was completely your type made it even better

You shook your head out of your thoughts, yes he was your type but you still hated him for stealing your place at school. "Y/N?" Xiao called out your name, his hand waving in front of your face as your mind ran through endless clouds.

He flashed a faint smile at your clueless look, as he took this as an opportunity to grab you by the waist, pulling you closer and snapping you out of your imaginations. "Wha-" before you could even finish your sentence, he hugged you tightly as his right hand caressed your hair.

He felt so warm.

You didn't realize it, but you felt so safe in his touch.

"Please stop" Xiao mumbled into your ear, tone weak; "Stop what?" You asked, he pulled away from you staring sy yt sight into your e/c eyes. "Stop making me want to protect you, stop making me feel like you're the only thing that matters and stop making me love you."

Your eyes widened at his sentence's last words.

Was this a confession?

"I just wanted you to be happy Y/N, I tried letting you win 1st place a couple of times but they still chose me. I'm so sorry." He frowned as his grip on your waist never left, but instead became tighter. Your feelings changed in an instant, it all made sense now.
The tough, don't talk to me kinda persona wasn't visible now. Your eyes were now fixated on him. Only on him.

"You don't have to answer me now Y/N, I'll wait for you." He said, his grip slowly becoming loose. This was wrong, you thought. You can't fall in love with your rival.

But at the same time, it felt so right.

You got up from his lap, leaving him to think he just got rejected but you only turned on the lights, before harshly smashing your lips onto his; earning a whimper from him.

You wrapped your arms around his neck, exploring every inch of his wet mouth as he melted into your touch slowly, returning his strong grip on your waist. He adjusted your position as you were now fully sitting on his lap with your lips still attached to his. Xiao pulled away before speaking up, "Are you okay with this Y/N?" He asked worried you're forcing yourself, "Xiao, I wouldn't have kissed you If I wasn't. I'm so sorry I didn't realize how you felt, I'm sorry that I've always held a grudge against you." You apologized trying to keep yourself calm. Xiao brushed a front strand away from your hair, smiling at your response. "Don't apologize Y/N, I'm so glad you gave me a chance." He brushed your lips, as you hugged him again tightly.

"Please, let me make you feel good." He breathed deeply into your ear as he rubbed your thigh slowly, making you whimper onto his neck sending him chills down his spine. You nodded giving him full consent, before he turned your whole position around, now laying you on your back with you facing him. Xiao held both your wrists above your head, mesmerized by your beauty. He didn't just love you for your looks or personality, he loved your flaws and insecurities. He kissed your forehead first, before going down onto your neck sucking and biting it making sure to leave a mark. Satisfied, his lips stroked back up to your earlobe now playing with it with his teeth. "We should be quick, we wouldn't want the teacher to think we're fucking in the closet right?" He whispered seductively to your ear, smirking at your reaction. His eyes were filled with love and lust as his free hand played with the hem of your polo shirt, tugging on it indicating for you to take it off.

You took your necktie off still under him, unbuttoning the buttons of your shirt as Xiao watched you, his dick hard as a tree branch. "You're so beautiful." He praised you making you blush furiously. "I- I don't like the way I look." You confessed to him, his face softening at your words as he caressed your cheek. "Don't say that, Shit, I'd love to kiss every insecurity you have on your body."

You were stunned by his words, he really knew how to please a woman. Your vision was clouded with him before being interrupted by hands unclipping your bra, massaging your breasts earning a loud groan from you.

"Ah- Xiao.." you moaned his name making him harshly attack your neck once more with love bites, "God, my name sounds so good when you're saying it." He praise you once more, his hand letting go of your breast making you whimper at the loss of friction. "Now now, be a good girl and handle it. That's what you are right?" He traced his fingers from your chest to your skirt where you needed him the most. "Take this off" he ordered you while you gladly obliged taking it off for him. Just for him.

Who knew the most competitive "2nd place" achiever in school would be this submissive for the valedictorian? You lost yourself, but you didn't care. You felt so euphoric with him and you wanted him to be in you.

"You're already so wet for me." He mumbled into your ear stroking one big stripe at your clothed underwear making you moan loudly. He laughed at your reaction. He snatched all the dominance from you making you his pet, knowing he could do whatever he wanted with you made his dick leak with precum.

Xiao was never one to fantasize sexually, but with you under him following his every order made him wander about sinful thoughts.

He wasted no time in pulling off your underwear revealing your wet clit all soaked for him. He smiled at this, inserting his index finger into you while his other hand held you tightly on his lap. "M-more, Xiao. Please." You pleaded with tears brimming at the corners of your eyes. He thrusted his finger in and out of you making you moan loudly gripping onto his polo shirt. "Not even two fingers and your already this pleased?" He mocked you, laughing in a deep seductive tone before inserting two more fingers at the same time swirling them around in your clit. You gasped at the sudden friction. "P-please'mM" your words were jumbled as you were getting close to your high with only his fingers.

You were in a state of euphoria.

Xiao curled his fingers in you which was enough for you to release your cum onto his fingers as he watched your pleasured face, eyes closed while saliva drooled from your mouth.

"You're so fucking good at everything it makes me want to kill you."

"Go ahead, I'm yours. I'm all yours."

Before you could even respond you felt his tongue on your clit overstimulating you. "A-ah, Xiao. Too much—" your hands in his hair digging his scalp, as he simply ignored your pleads by thrusting his tongue in and out of you licking long wet stripes. You moaned his name loudly, feeling his fingers harshly stroking your clit making you release once more in under 30 seconds. "Fuck, good girl" he traced his way back to your view as his tongue licked his lips dry from your white liquid.

"Look what you've done." He pointed out to you as he revealed his clothed, hardened dick sticking out from his pants. "I can't go to class like this, fix it." He ordered you as you went on your knees for him, unzipping his pants and boxers as his dick sprang out of him revealing an angry red color.

Long, you gulped loudly as your hands stroked the edge of his member, it wasn't like it was your first time giving a blowjob so you just did what you would usually do.

You took his full length into your mouth making him grip your hair tightly, shoving his dick to the back of your throat making you gag. You dealt with the pain as you wanted to make him feel good like how he made you feel.

Your tongue guided it's self automatically around his length, earning a loud moan from him as his grip on your hair became tighter.

Minutes later of pleasuring him, he felt his high as he couldn't hold back anymore and he released his load in your mouth.

"Oh- fuck I'm so sorry—" he panicked as he watched your head lower from him, unaware of the fact that you were about to swallow all of him.

You looked at him, he stared back as you bravely showed your throat swallowing his high.

He looked at your shit eating grin, it was so devilish yet so seductive. "God, you didn't have to force yourself Y/N." He caressed your head as you were at a loss of words due to your vision clouded by sinful thoughts of him.

"Let's finish this" he suggested before grabbing you by both of your wrists; pinning you against the wall and smashing his lips onto yours as you tasted yourself on him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

642K 30.5K 54
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
111K 3.3K 26
a paige bueckers story.
275K 17.4K 81
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
298K 6.5K 33
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.