taste [genshin impact smut]

By KimIs_Bored

genshin impact smut collection REQUESTS OPEN (slow updates) "she just went to heaven and back." MY AO3: KimIs... More

requests
grayscale [heizou x reader]
academic rivals [xiao x reader]
pleasure tenfold [kazuha x reader]
harbinger [scaramouche x reader]
before 12;00am [albedo x reader]
tongue piercing [venti x reader]
unlisted events [heizou x reader]
hhhii...update
enchantment [ayaka x kazuha]
Whatthe fuck
infidelity [yae x ei], [yae x ayato]

hell's affection [kazuha x reader]

22.7K 249 842
By KimIs_Bored

really? on beidou's birthday?

tags; vaginal sex, knifeplay, oral sex, praise kink, jealousy, porn w feelings, dom kazuha, drunk beidou, smut n fluff, body worship

wc: 2481 words

Kazuha stared at you with half lidded eyes drowning in frustration and anger as he watched you trying to strike up a conversation with some other random men on the crux, he was pissed.

Even though you two weren't ideally in a relationship to be jealous of one another's personal lives, it was clear that you both showed a hint of interest towards each other to the members of The Crux. Beidou has even mentioned it before, but you weren't sure his feelings were mutual so you decided to just shake off whatever the captain was saying to you resulting into your current situation.

And so you slowly came to a conclusion that attempting to find another love interest on the ship just so you could get your mind off the Inazuman samurai wasn't a good idea.

The Crux was currently holding a party on the ship to celebrate their beloved Captain Beidou's birthday. It was a mess as drinks were spilled on the floor with the lights flickering every second or so.

Hours passed yet you and Kazuha haven't shared a single word to each other yet. Beidou took notice of this and slowly started to walk towards you in a zigzag direction considering how much beer she drank. "Y/N-" she hiccuped saying your name as she held onto your shoulder for support earning a surprised yelp from you. "You and Kazuha, haven't talked today yet eh?" She asked between burps and hiccups as she tried to maintain her breath, but oh it smelled. Your eyes slowly darted towards the woman behind you as you shooked your head indicating a no. She seemed stunned, as her eyes were sparkling with gleam and tinted with a sort of mischief paint like she was planning something.

"How about I— help you two get together? Then everyone is happy, then you two can fuck—" you cut the captain off mid sentence while your free hand rested on her mouth silencing her. "I think you need some rest, Captain Beidou." You suggested as you tried pushing her towards her cabin with her fumbling and throwing a tantrum like a child. "Okay fine, but promise me you two will atleast kiss—" Beidou's words were cut off with the door slamming in her face with you trying to cover up your now embarrassed, reddened face.

After successfully calming yourself down which felt like an hour or so, you slowly made your way towards the main part of the ship where the party was being held before being stopped by a random drunk man. "Hey— aren't you the girl who flirted with me earlier? What do you say— are you still down to bang?" The man smirked feeling a strong essence of dominance as he started playing with his fingers.

While you were about to answer his question, you caught a glimpse of Kazuha peeking at a corner clearly invested in your conversation with the man. You smiled at this, as you planned to tease the samurai all night.

You took a step forward and planted a soft kiss on the man's cheek making him furiously blush while he slowly started to forget the words he said earlier. "I'm really sorry, but I'm busy right now. Maybe another time?" You whispered on his ear as your hot breath made him visibly flinch. "A-ah, okay! Sorry to bother you—" you watched him run off as you started to laugh to yourself by his cute actions.

However, you were unaware of the fact that Kazuha was eavesdropping to your entire conversation because you thought that he was just there to grab a drink and catch some words from your conversation with the man to form a small pit of jealousy in him but oh you were so wrong.

He was extremely jealous.

You were about to leave the area until you felt a warm pair of hands intertwine with yours, making you gasp suddenly. "Kazuha?" You called out his name, he started to forcefully pull you towards his cabin as you felt slight pain hitting over your figure.

Arriving at his cabin, he pulled you inside and immediately slammed the door as he pinned you onto the surface of it. "What's wrong, Kazuha?" You asked him with a bit of concern in your tone, "You're gonna ask me what's wrong after I watched you openly flirt with other men?" He breathed loudly as you watched the Adam apple in his throat gulping harshly. So he was jealous, "Were you eavesdropping?" You teased him raising your voice at the last of your sentence. "Yes I am, and I will gladly admit it if it means you'll stop. I'm the only one you're allowed to flirt with because I love you." He bravely exclaimed leaving you stunned, after all your efforts to make the man you love like you back finally paid off. Maybe it was destiny or maybe you were patient enough to have the universe listen to you, but it didn't matter now as you had him wrapped around your finger.

"You love me? Then prove it." You brushed the white strands of his silky hair away from his face tucking them behind his ear as he watched you in amusement. You could've swear to yourself you felt his aura suddenly change from a warm kind hearted heat to a more sinful one. His gaze became lustful as he tugged with the hem of your shirt while you watched his personality transform into a more darker tinted one. "I'll prove it, but on one condition."

"What?"

"That you'll love me back by the end of our session."

The words came out of his mouth automatically as his mouth found it's way onto your neck nibbling on your flesh. You instinctively buried your hands on his hair feeling him devour you. "W-wait, are you sure you wanna do this?" You asked him as you held him with a warm touch. Obviously you didn't want him to feel forced into doing what you've always dreamed of, "Of course I am. But— are you okay with this?" Kazuha questioned you back with a more genuine tone. He felt the same way as he didn't want to see the person he loved feel pressured. "Yes, I am." You whispered facing away from him, he parted himself away from your neck as he grabbed your chin in between his thumb and index finger making your eyes fix it's gaze only on him. "I didn't quite hear you, can you repeat that?" His grip on your chin became tighter each second you didn't mutter a word out of your mouth.

"I said I am ready. I want you to fuck me."

His eyes widened at your response but in a good way, Kazuha never thought you were this bold. "Alright then." He placed his hands behind your knees and back as he carried you bridal style onto his bed where the sheets were tainted with a desperation in consuming you.

He threw your figure onto the bed while he sat on the edge, admiring your beauty. He took some time collecting himself trying to process the thought that the person he's always wanted was finally on his bed waiting for him to touch them. He crawled his way towards you, leaning you on the pillow making sure you were comfortable with the current position he trapped you in. "I'm so glad you gave me a chance, Y/N; but I wonder—" Kazuha cut himself off as he turned towards his drawers pulling out a sharp blade from one of the shelves. You were shocked.

"I wonder how far your body can handle me" He mumbled into your neck as he attacked it once again leaving obvious love bites and hickeys that were sure to be seen. The blade he was holding slowly dragged it's way onto your body with the cold metal clanking every so often. The feeling that he could just deeply press the blade onto your delicate skin right there; right now if he wanted to leaving you to be a beautiful bloody mess played with his mind as he held back his scattered thoughts. His eyes never met yours as he was focused on your pleasure only. You whimpered as you were drowning in an unfamiliar sensation, while Kazuha pulled away from your neck leaving a gentle kiss on your forehead.

"Tell me when to stop, okay? I don't want you to feel pressured." His genuine words made a smile crawl onto your face as you assured him he could do anything he wanted with you. With the consent he earned, he pushed you onto the bed towering over you with his stone hard body. You felt his knee come in contact in between your thighs as you held onto his shirt tighter.

Kazuha's kisses were warm, you felt safe in his touch completely disregarding the blade he held in his other hand.

He went lower and lower until he came face to face with your lower behalf, as the knife he held deeply pressed against your plush thighs making you whimper in agony. Without exchanging a word to one another, he swiftly took off your [skirt/pants] with your undergarments following along. You grunted at the sudden action, as his rough hands held your waist to keep you in place.

With the cold blade still intact in your thigh, you dealt with the pain as he watched your face scrunch up switching emotions hastily. He deeply chuckled as he pulled the knife away revealing a freshly red scar marked on your thigh. He placed the blade beside the fluffy pillow putting it away; "As much as I want to carve my name into your thigh, I'm afraid I'll have to avoid those feelings for now." He kissed your scars as you felt a burning sensation in your heat watching the samurai. "Good girl, now let me reward you." His voice tinted with sin while he pulled your legs apart revealing a wet damped mess. He licked his lips dry as you watched Kazuha devour your clit like a man who hasn't eaten forever.

"W-wait, you're too fast!" You gulped harshly feeling him suck your pearl. Your instinctively found it's way onto his scalp gripping it tightly. For the first time you moaned his name loud enough for him to hear as he flicked his tongue in satisfaction. You felt your vision clouded with pleasure with the man between your thighs adding more to that feeling. With his swift actions, you felt a heat pool in your stomach forming as he felt you cum onto his face. Kazuha stared at you through his half lidded eyes while he cleaned his lips using his skilled tongue. You felt like he was mad, like he didn't enjoy eating you out. What if he was only using you for sex? What if he didn't actually love you— your thoughts were cut off as you felt him lick a long stripe on your clit making you moan suddenly. "You're so Perfect, everything about you is so beautiful. I love you so much." He muttered against your earlobe as he kissed your lips wet, while you parted your mouth to catch a breath he took this as an opportunity to shove his tongue inside you as you tasted yourself on him mixed with a salty taste.

He parted himself away, as he looked at you with nothing but pure love. His words struck love arrows into your heart. "No matter what anyone says, you're the most exotic being there is." He lifted your shirt up revealing a lacy bra. All his, he used his hands to unclip it as he massaged one nipple with his other hand. "So soft, so beautiful." He worshipped your body like you were a Goddess. He loved you so much. Words couldn't describe how happy you were hearing him, and how lucky you were for having him.

"I want to cover you with my cum. You'd look so pretty drowning in my liquid." Kazuha's praises suddenly turned into dirty sinful words while you felt aroused by him once again. You offered your physique frame to the man with no hesitation as he continued worshipping your body from top to bottom muttering the most extraordinary compliments you've ever heard. "I want to claim you as mine. Let me be your first." He brushed a thumb against your cheek as you nodded vigorously.

He helped you get up, as he held you above his lap, while he unzipped his pants revealing an aching red erection covered with pre cum and desperation. You stared at him as you watched him amused, "Tell me when to stop, okay?" He worryingly stated as he slowly loosened his grip on you making you fall onto his crotch. You moaned feeling him enter you, as Kazuha helped you adjust to his size. "So good, such a good girl." Praises spilled from his mouth like he was dying when he fully shoved his length inside you making you choke surprised. He lifted his hand up towards your mouth shoving two fingers in silencing you to restrict you from talking. A warm feeling took over you as skin slapping sounds were echoing in the cabin.

Moments later, after finally adjusting to him he started to bounce you up and down on his cock brushing over your sweet spot suddenly making you moan his name again. "Kazuha." You gripped the sheets tightly as you felt his pace going faster each second not planning on slowing down. "You feel so good around me, Archons you're perfect." He shoved the fingers in your mouth deeper and deeper as the pain you were suppose to feel suddenly disappeared when you felt him hit your spot again. Pleasure covered both your sweaty bodies as you closed your eyes tightly shutting them completely.

His grip on you never loosened as he took you by the ear and moaned right against it. Moments of bliss passed and you felt your high coming once again. "I'm gonna cum, Kazuha." You stuttered his name at the end of your sentence as the knot inside you exploded and you released your white liquid onto his dick

He also reached his high as he cum into you painting your walls white while calming down. Sharing an intimate moment with one another, he hugged you tightly and started to steady his and your breathing.

He pulled out of you, revealing a white wet mess beneath both of you as he grabbed a wet towel and some clothes for you to wear providing a soft moment of Aftercare.

"Sleep with me tonight" he suggested as he caressed your hair softly.

"Remember what you said?" You questioned Kazuha as he turned towards your direction tilting his head in confusion, "I promised to love you by the end of the night but honestly—"

"I've always loved you before that."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

963K 16.6K 42
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
248K 10.5K 60
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...
241K 5.8K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
859K 33.4K 81
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...