Can't Get Enough Of Your Love...

By MrsbriannaBrown

the story is about a girl name Brianna and she is a good friend of Jey uso brother for a long time but will... More

on SmackDown
my ex
a crazy night
back the studio
special person
jealous
get hurt
becoming a idol
moving on
making up with each other
a surprise....
finally have come around
a fesh started
the music video
the aftermath
unaware
dream come true
a mistake part 1
a mistake part 2
taking a break from the drama
meeting again
meeting again part 2
jealous ex
spending time with bestfriend
making it officially
a total shocked
MTV awards show
the courtroom hearing
always love there
a Halloween party to remember
healthy and self care
mom birthday
#1 special chapter
breaking away
bestfriend anniversary
taste of your own medicine
unconscious love
just catching up
tiktok videos part 1
tiktok videos part 2
tiktok videos part 3
New Beginnings
back on stage
#2 special chapter
nice to see you again
#3 special page
big news
#4 special page
#5 special page
#6 special page
#7 special page
#8 ☆special page ☆
☆reaction to tiktok video ☆
#9 ☆special page ☆
#10 special page
#11 special page •unknown son's•
special page •unknowns son's part 2•
mad crazy about you
home interview
#13 special page
#14 special page
almost kidnapped
☆red captain event☆
#15 special page
#16 special page
laying it all out
reunited once again
unbreakable
happy mother day
special chapter
epic comeback
special page•unknowns son's part 3•
Ageless
~unknown son's part 4~
special page
special chapter
#17 special chapter
#18 special Page
#19 special page
#20 special page
#21 special page
Surprise Performance
reaching out
being a true Queen
special page #22
Special page #23
unexpected moment
special Page #25
a true Iconic moment
a siblings Reuin

unstoppable

35 1 0
By MrsbriannaBrown

~at the Mama awards ~

Stage look:

New song :

James walking out on to the stage get the whole crowd give him loud cheers and whistling which he waves at them before he starts to playing on the piano making them go quit to listen to him being to singing calmly in the microphone with his close eyes with emotions and passion making the fan's cry and feel bad for him  because he really loved and cared about his ex who clearly didn't feel the same way about him he playing the piano and signing the chorus repeatedly then high notes and loud hear the crowd cheering and whistling insanely  fangirls swear he singing voice sounds like a real Angel who they don't deserve same as his brother and mom who is Angeles.

Kpop idols themselves have tears felling from listening to his sad break up song but mostly because of his amazing voice singing the song same as Bts and stary kids members were in the crowd for the awards show yet they didn't expect to have tears felling come their eyes especially Felix personal feel guilty for making him feel like that way meanwhile Taehyung feel so bad for his son James same as the other guy's he singing calmly and loud at the end with his voice echo though the whole until the song fade out when he stop playing the piano and get crazy cheers and whistling from everyone getting out of their seats for his emotion and unforgettable performance James bow to them before walking off in the backstage and hugged his mother  Brianna who knows what happened Same as the rest of the family and his brother Don't want Felix to come around him anymore other what have happened since he is slowly getting back to normal again and they don't anyone messing that up .

James new music video for his song  blow up to where it is playing on radio stations that but Btsboys thought it was a new artist   kpop male idol song when they did first did listen to the emotional song playing.

~flashback ~

The Song started to play on the radio station that the guys were listening to in the Van going somewhere together but none of them were shocked by hearing the guy beautiful voice hitting the high notes and pitch without a issue wandering who was singing this song with so much emotions and passion from his voice in the song because they thought it was a newbie until....they hear the artist name.

Radio host: ladies and gentlemen what you just hear was a new song by James Hyung called you never called back from his new album but on to the next to the next song

The guy's:what?!

Whole of them were shocked mostly because they know he have a wonderful singing voice yet they didn't realize he have very beautiful voice sounding like Angel who get his heart break by someone again but his song get very popular and soon enough other kpop male idol and many other people start to do song covers making James smile who react to people singing covering his song from around the world which surprise him in a good way .

~back in the present ~

A few days later Brianna was busy dying her hair and talking to her fan's because she only trying out something crazy with her hair by putting 9 different colors in it which did take few hours since she would normally just put one dye in her hair so she decides not to show them the results until she get done getting ready .

~few hours later ~

Look:

Piercings:

Makeup:

Outfit:

Kean outfit/haircut:

Brianna: are you ready to see your daddy Kean??

Kean: yes!~adorable laugh with smile on his face ~

Brianna: Hahaha OK let's go Cutie

Kean: Hahaha

He get up by her after grabbing his stuff teddy bear that makes him quite and happy while getting put him in car seat in the backseat making him happy about seeing his father woozi again after a while now made his mother smile at him being so excited before she closed his door and walked on the driver side of the car .

Car:

She started the drive up and pulled of the driveway while talking to Kean who is very happy but she can tell he really missed woozi same as she did even he facetime her once and a while but that isn't the same as talking to him in person though little did she know back with woozi at the studio building couldn't stop looking out of the window and wanting to see them so badly out of being excited making the other guy's laugh and smile at how he can't wait to his beautiful wife and son after being very busy with thing's and missing them to death .

When he did saw two familiar faces he can't but get happy to see his beautiful wife and adorable son was here finally because he met them have half way without wasting time and go downstairs in the laddy which is a wholesome moment between him and his family makes a lot to him no matter how busy he gets with the group things he would always think about them before they go upstairs getting off the elevator and walked off to where the other seventeen members were chilling out inside who did happily greeted Brianna and Kean with open arms after not seeing or talking to them in a long while now but none of them couldn't lie about his wife Brianna who always been attractive and talented but a wonderful and loving mother and wife woozi want to see lf Big.PD would let would him go out to spend time with his family so they walked to his office together but finds out he was in the meeting room being told by one of the staff members which Brianna simply told the same member lf she can get a chance to talk to him or not and surprisingly the guy buy into her and go see lf Big.PD was available or not for her making her smile sweetly and kiss woozi who stop feeling jealous going to smiling again meanwhile with Big.PD in the meeting room holding a meeting with Btsboys themselves about business thing's but hear a knock at the room door to that was one of the  staff member working over to him and whisper to him about something which he said something to the guy who rushed out of the room after bowing to him because few minutes later woozi walked into the room feeling nervous but asked him .

Woozi: um hello sir

Big.PD: hello woozi what did you want to asked me??

Woozi: will I was hoping maybe I can get a chance to spend time with my family

Big.PD: you mean your wife Brianna and son Kean right??

Woozi: yes because I haven't seen or done with them for a while since I was busy with thing's related to the group

Big PD:......since you have worked hard and get thing's done I will allow you to spend time with your family

Woozi: thank you so much

Big.PD: your welcome  but as along you come back working hard in the studio

Woozi: yes sir

Big.PD: good to hear let me see them since that been a while

Woozi: alright

~few minutes later ~

Woozi: there they are sir

Big.PD: will that good to see you again Brianna

Brianna: you as well God uncle

Guys-woozi: God uncle?!

Jin: sir why she is calling you that??

Big.PD: because I always been her God uncle for a long time since she was little girl   so I know her whole family who is very powerful people

Jimin: wht do you mean?

Big PD: her father is name Kang-Dae who is very respect and fear because his family grow up full of mafia for year's in other words her grandfather was the mafia king in south Korea a very wanted men for many bad thing's I wouldn't speak on at all.

None of them have no words but Taehyung understand why his son's is fearless about dealing with others who started to talk shit to one of them and keep to their word about what going happened when things personal level only noting petty drama but mostly focus on their music anyways back at the present time Brianna did hugged Jhope and Jin who looks very happy to see her and their God nephew Kean who leave out of the room before leaving with woozi meanwhile her ex's were clearlyfeeling jealous towards him because Brianna is very sexiest women who made her name become very respected and love South Korea people on her own without a men helping her get knowledge around the world as a boss woman with confidence and knowledge who goes after what she wants badly .

That is it what made kpop male idols fell in love with her but her ex boyfriend's would always love and care about her regardless lf she is happily married to someone else who is treating her better then any of them of them did in the past making they feel wish they haven't cheated on Angel who can get any men she want to have without no issues  like they are pretty much looking at the mirror or what could have been with her even though it won't be perfect but at least they're happy together with their kid especially Taehyung who wish he had a good relationship with his twins sons who don't want anything to do with him after what he have done to their mother in general he mqess up with the whole family without that after he don't go out his way and check on the family which jungkook and the other members stopped by her family her family was his in laws at the time but what nobody knew especially the internet and any of the guy's Taehyung actual have been watching Brianna videos, Liv stream's in secret because he really adores and admirers how she is able to handle her son Kean who is 6 year's old and very well behavior by her even though she still does discipline of when he needs it .

In other words Taehyung do be stalking her Instagram live stream's or look at her posts That have over millions Views/ comments from the photo shoots she have been done in the past mixed with her music audios even though that not the whole songs same as Suga aka Yoongi who get super jealous whenever he see woozi helping her during a studio session as her company like he used to in the past before the fall out happened.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 38.1K 71
"𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲, 𝐄𝐥𝐲𝐬𝐞. 𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐲...
27.9K 842 54
For Kayla Myers life is nothing she wants to be apart of. Ever since her mom passed away she's been forced to live an unwanted life with her abusive...
2.8K 186 14
Jung Wooyoung is your typical arrogant playboy. Breaks rules, gets into trouble, what else must I say? Yoon Minsuh isn't your typical good girl thou...
359 40 41
Someone's lies ruin not just someone's life but theirs as well. "Why? What did I do to deserve your hate? What wrong did I do to you that you don't e...