ᴀᴄʜʀᴏᴍᴀᴛɪᴄ | ɪɴᴀᴢᴜᴍᴀ ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ

By Mewo_Woo

"ɪ sᴡᴇᴀʀ, ʜᴀɪᴢᴀᴋɪ, ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀɴɢᴇʀ ɪssᴜᴇs. " "...." ... More

𝙸. ᴀᴄʜʀᴏᴍᴀᴛɪᴄ
ᴀᴄᴛ 𝟷 - ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ
➥▮『ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟶』▯
➥▮『ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟷』▯
➥▮『ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟸』▯
➥▮『ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟹』▯
➥▮『ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟺』▯
➥▮『ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟻』▯
➥▮『ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟼』▯
➥▮『ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟽』▯
➥▮『ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟾』▯
➥▮『ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟷𝟶』▯
➥▮『ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟷𝟷』▯
➥▮『ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟷𝟸』▯
➥▮『ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟷𝟹』▯
➥▮『ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟷𝟺』▯
➥▮『ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟷𝟻』▯
➥▮『ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟷𝟼』▯
➥▮『ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟷𝟽』▯
➥▮『ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟷𝟾』▯
➥▮『ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟷𝟿』▯
➥▮『ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟸𝟶』▯
➥▮『ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟸𝟷』▯
➥▮『ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟸𝟸』▯
➥▮『ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟸𝟹』▯
ᴀᴄᴛ 𝟸 - ᴀʟʟ ɪs ᴀʟʟ
➥▮『ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟸𝟺』▯
➥▮『ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟸𝟻』▯
➥▮『ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟸𝟼』▯
➥▮『ᴄʟɪᴄᴋ ʙᴀɪᴛ 𝟸.𝟶 ♡』▯
ᴀᴄᴛ 𝟹 - ʜᴏᴍᴇ
➥▮『ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟸𝟽』▯
➥▮『ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟸𝟾』▯
➥▮『ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟸𝟿』▯
➥▮『ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟹𝟶』▯
➥▮『ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟹𝟷』▯
➥▮『ᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ 𝟷』▯
ᴀᴄᴛ 𝟺 - ʟᴏᴠᴇ

➥▮『ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟿』▯

873 64 18
By Mewo_Woo

❝ Funny, How bitches turn into my fans, don't you say?❞

┏━━━━━━━━┓

Chapter 9

┗━━━━━━━━┛

Eyes as sharp as a sour lime, luscious lips in line, eyebrows that were calm as you stand there like a palm.

"This is your payback for interfering with us before," the girl who looked like a clown remarked, not only is she a clown in appearance but it appears she's also hilarious on the inside, look at her, she sounded like the entire circus.

You were standing there, uninterested, in the thick of a horde of vermin that surrounded you on all sides.

"Where?"

"In the alleys,"

"When?"

"Yesterday."

"Why?"

As you continued to interrogate them with "w's" questions, they began to get annoyed at you.

"Would you like us to explain it to you while we're doing this?" Some of them take a fighting stance, cracking their knuckles.

"How thoughtful, but the odd thing is that I couldn't care less," you said, patting the back of your head.

"As much as I'd like to speak with you more, I'm unable to do so since I have my own priorities to attend to. I'd rather deal with them than you," suddenly, a faint glow emanated from your eyes, enhancing your menacing aura.

Breathing and steadiness were all that could be heard; the ground beneath them appeared to be vibrating, despite the fact that there was no movement in the cement.

It was as if something were about to happen.

"Where is she?" They didn't see you, neither left nor right, as if you had vanished into thin air.

You form a light fist with your hands before covering your mouth and saying, "I'm right here."

One of the males flinched as he heard you and was stunned to see you so close to him.

"Boo? I guess.."

"Why you, you little-"

Their biggest mistake was underestimating you, as you left such a lasting impression on them that they will never again underestimate you.

"Let's dance, shall we?"

A few minutes had passed, there was no longer any sound to be heard anywhere in the area; there was only silence.

It was enticing if the stillness was comfortable and pleasant, but the tension-filled silence that prevailed at the time was unsettling.

Who would have guessed you were standing there with people begging on their knees?

All you did was dodge them, and they smacked each other; it wasn't your fault, though, because they were blocking your way.

You also made some movements and said something honest, which they mistook for a death threat.

You were about to leave until,

Someone stepped in a can of bottle, causing a loud 'snap' sound. Turning to see who it was, your gaze shifts from the people pleading for their lives to the person.

It was Kidou and his teammates.

You're wondering why they got along so well after the match because the anime didn't show much of their lives and the fact that they were here, the whole team, together completely amused you.

Your gaze was drawn to the long-haired man before you waved at him.

The field demon was present with the team, frowning and grumping.

"Do you know her, Haizaki?"

Haizaki simply stared at Kidou and you before clicking his tongue and scowling. He also noticed the people in your back, who had their heads bowed and were on their knees.

Everyone was suspicious of what you did to the people in the back, but half of them were completely baffled as to how a simple looking doll that appears fragile and could break at any moment could do such a thing to a group of people.

"Ah..."

When you finally spoke, everyone flinched, including the one you beat; it was calm, soothing, but incredibly boring, as if you didn't want to talk from the start.

"It would be shameful if you hadn't heard my name when we first met."

"Who is this, Haizaki?" The former raimon inquires, raising an eyebrow.

"I'm sorry for the confusion; my name is Nozomi Kamui."

You looked around before coming to a halt in front of a specific player, "if it isn't Kidou Yuuto."

You just deadpanned because you don't care if they're introduced or not; you're just irritated today because you were supposed to find an apartment and someone interrupted you.

His suspicions grew stronger as he observed you, "Do I know you?"

You started to explain why you knew his name while blinking owlishly with half-closed eyes "Obviously not, how could you possibly know me? In the end, I'm just a normal person looking around. I only knew your name and team because I had previously watched your game."

Normal? Ordinary? Average? Who are you kidding, you're not even human in their reality, and out of all the people in the world, you've been chosen to be entangled there; therefore, you're far from being a normal person.

"..." The tension between the two logical humans arises. With the knowledge of one another, they can't seem to compromise if both of you put your guard down, but the fact that you don't even guard up was funny because you just act naturally intimidating; one is suspicious, the other doesn't care, the people surrounding the two, could only watch, while the strangers, who were kneeling on the ground, could only watch in horror.

"Would you mind explaining why they're kneeling?" He said it politely, but calculatingly.

"And that blood splattered on the ground," someone butted in, and it was the Kirishima lookalike.

Your lips curled into an 'o' as you faced the group of rats, who stiffened at your gaze and then looked down at the red liquid on the cement floor.

You began to speak again, rolling back your sleeves, and were cut off, "That is, because they annoye-"

"No! No! You got it wrong, we're currently training with Nozomi-sama!"

"-annoyed me," you finished your sentence in your head while amusingly watching them.

"Ye-Yeah!"

How interesting, how they find your stare scary, frightening, and capable of slaughtering a person.

"Is that so,"

"Are they stupid? Wait, what was that bug on the wall again?" you thought, deadpanning how stupid they were, that only an idiot would come up with an unbelievable excuse and reason, but why are they hiding it? You don't know.

Oblivious of the fact that you earned their respect solely through your strength. I mean, who can beat up a group of people by dodging and kicking? It's not like you're an ordinary person like me.

Your silver-gray eyes met Haizaki's; he and the others have remained silent, simply observing, "How rare..."

Indeed, it was uncommon to see Haizaki in his typical, quiet state, particularly in person.

You knelt in front of their ostensible leader and whispered in her ear, "It's funny how bitches become my fans."

You left an unfavorable impression on the Seisho's Team when you stood up and dusted your pants, leaving the girl speechless.

"If I may ask for your pardon: My time here is up, I have to leave now," your exhaustion caused your voice to change pitch and become raspy.

If they're going to act as if you're some sort of criminal in their eyes or you're really suspicious, it's none of your business. Because, all you care about is renting an apartment.

You were a very frank and blunt person.

Understanding what a stereotype is and the difference between your old and new selves, from child to adolescent, is an essential part of maturing.

And this includes your understanding of personality types.

You may appear rude, but you're simply expressing your thoughts. You are also forthright and honest in your thoughts, opinions, and facts.

This means that what you displayed previously was you being yourself. I am aware that it sounds impolite and appears violent, but not so violently as to cause murder or something.

You bowed, apologizing for the mess you made, and said, "I'm leaving now. Goodbye, Haizaki-san and Kidou-san." You then glanced at the rest of the team, but you couldn't recall their names, so you simply said goodbye to them, which seemed appropriate since they didn't reveal their names.

"Oh, goodbye, strangers-san."

As you decided to leave, the team members did not bother to lend a hand to those who were kneeling on the ground because they did not care.

Yume's classmates spontaneously rose to their feet as they gawked and admired you like fanboys and fangirls.

Although, from your perspective, you don't want anything to be done to them, you should still shoo them away because the picking they did to Yume was unacceptable and you reminded them of certain individuals.

The remaining members of the team left, leaving only Kidou and Haizaki behind as per usual.

The man with long hair tucks his hands into his pockets as they walk down the pavement, bound for some destination.

"Haizaki, could you tell me who the girl is?"

Haizaki glared at the man wearing goggles and a formal uniform, Kidou.

"Inamori knows her," was all he said, leaving no room for further discussion.

Neither of them knew anything about you; who would know something about a stranger they had only met once? Twice? None, obviously

Kidou mused, "How odd," as he and Haizaki parted ways and went separate paths.

Kidou pondered many things as he viewed the opposite side of the road, including the earlier event that was both intriguing and suspicious.

It was interesting to them because they witnessed the entire incident, but the person you beat lied and said nothing about you while you kicked their guys and defended yourselves.

The suspicious part is how you act, speak, and interact with them without help.

Unexpectedly, at that moment, as Seisho was returning home to rest, they encountered you and the others in a horrifying coincidence.

Mizukamiya realized something was amiss when he noticed that they were surrounding one girl, which was you.

And naturally, the intelligent, scheming, and cunning "Kidou Yuuto" was aware that you were being tormented by those individuals and that they were choosing violence.

The rest of the team, with the exception of Haizaki and the blue-haired man, did not notice anything and as for Haizaki, he had just observed you and recognized your face, but he cannot point it out.

They did not, however, think deeply because they needed to think about something else; what do you think they intend to do? Of course, there are thoughts of playing soccer and how they will fare against their opponents where Ares is the adversary.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

There you stood, observing the entire structure of the cheaply acquired building. It is unpopular, so of course no one has ever wondered what it contained, nor has anyone ever seen it. It creeps the youngster, it terrorizes others, but for you, it's nothing; after all, you've experienced many things, such as being isolated in your subconscious, thrown into an anime, or having a near-death experience, so you're prepared for what will occur, or you simply didn't care.

You purchased the two-story building at an affordable price . In terms of cost, renting an apartment for a week is equivalent to renting the entire building.

You were planning to rent the property, but it appears you purchased it in order to save money for future expenses.

The walls were contaminated by vines that wrapped around the entire building, and some of them have already broken, creating a crack, and there is no color, just cement.

Two windows were also broken, with shattered glass all around it, as sharp remains still lay inside and outside the building, with almost forcefully empty space inside.

Doors that were difficult to open have a disturbing carving that resembles a skull. You held it in your hand for a few seconds before judging whether or not this was a haunted mansion.

It was indeed eerie, but you found yourself inside it despite the fact that it was filthy and covered in cobwebs and dust.

Damn you spiderman.

Fortunately, it was still late afternoon, when the sun was still up, allowing you to determine where you would spend the night.

You place your bags on the ground, and since you still have money thanks to the inexpensive housing, you end up buying cleaning supplies and other necessities.

Putting your hair into a bun, exposing your neck to the air, donning a mask, and wearing cleaning gloves.

You aren't a germaphobe, but you despise filth, germs, and viruses; for you, loving those things is a sin.

Before you began scrubbing the floor, dusting the entire area, sweeping everything, wiping those black things, cutting the vines, mopping the entire floor, collecting the shattered glass, and disposing of the garbage, you stared at the blank wall for a full five minutes, thinking about nothing.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Details

—You kicked them in the guts, perfectly smooth.

—You didn't hesitate to choose the cheaper price when a lady offered it to you because no one has bought the building for decades and it's a shame that no one will buy it, which is why she offered you a low price.

—The building is indeed a hunted house before.

Do you wish to continue?

—Yes

—No

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.8K 2.4K 77
❝ oh honey, just let me adore you. ❞ 𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐙𝐔𝐌𝐀 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 𝐱 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐓𝐒 @ 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐛𝐛𝐲 || 𝟎𝟐 // 𝟏𝟏 // 𝟏𝟖...
131K 3.6K 69
"Soccer is just a tool." "No it's not. You wouldn't understand a thing about it." "Who do you think you are?" "Someone who makes sure no one close to...
326K 4.9K 88
title explains it all :)
65.7K 2.9K 41
❝ just some of the inazuma boys under one roof together with you, their manager. ❞ ー [EUDEMONIA],a fem!reader-insert ie orion fanfiction. ↳ meeting t...