Live Your Dream-----(COMPLETE...

By R5girl4life

A 20 year old girl named Amanda, finds true love when she goes to a R5 concert. Riker. Her best friend is Rat... More

Teaser
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
A/N
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
A/N
A/N
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
A/N
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
A/N
A/N
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
A/N
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
A/N
A/N
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
A/N
A/N
A/N
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45

Chapter 3

78 3 4
By R5girl4life

I walked onto the stage. Riker held my hands and stared deep into my eyes. "Amanda, will you be my girlfriend?" He asked. I gasped. "Yes!" I screeched. "Awwwww!" The crowd clapped. I climbed back off the stage and danced to the songs. I looked at Riker. He was so happy. His long bangs flying everywhere as he jumped up and down to the beat. Then I looked at Rocky. He didn't seem to mind. Then at Ellington. He wasn't going crazy like usual. Did he like me to?

After the concert........

I ran as fast as my legs could carry me into Riker's arms. He hugged me so tight. What's with this family and the hugs?! I hugged him back. I thought that this would be a good time to kiss him but he thought the opposite. He just hugged me then he kissed my forehead. Close enough. I gave everyone else a hug and walked to mom. She screeched with joy. She hugged me (not to tight). I laughed.

I walked back over to Riker. "Want to come back to my place and chill?" He winked at me. "Hang on. Let me ask." I asked mom and she said yes.

In the tour bus......

I sat next to Ellington who had his arm wrapped around my shoulder. I had a tight tank-top on and I think Ross and Ellington were digging it, if you know what I mean. 😏 Riker seemed a little upset that I was sitting with Ellington and not him but I don't care. I came to see Ratliff, not him. I kissed Ellington's cheek and he blushed. "Wanna go shopping with me tomorrow Amanda?" Delly asked. "Ya sure. How about we take out boyfriends with us?" I asked. "That's fine. Ellington, you wanna go?" Rydel asked. I was shocked. He nodded. "So Rydellington is real?!" I asked shocked. "Yep." Ratliff nodded.

I got tired so I went to bed. I felt a pair of strong arms wrap around my waist. "Night babe." It was Riker. "Night." I kissed his cheek and fell into a deep sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.6K 1K 40
Get to experience R5's life through their eyes!! Rydel and Ellington experience feelings for each other. Rocky goes through a heartbreak. Ross falls...
1.1K 34 33
Sophie were in love with Ross before she broke up with him. She was so scared of her love for him that she decided to leave him and LA. Now she is b...
28.2K 518 28
This story is for all you Ross lynch fans. This is my first book so I hope you enjoy reading this book.