𝐀𝐈𝐂𝐇𝐌𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐀

By -loadsalove-

"𝖶𝗁𝗒 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗁𝖾𝗅𝗅 𝖽𝗂𝖽 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗀𝖾𝗍 𝗆𝖾 𝗌𝗈 𝗆𝖺𝗇𝗒 𝗄𝗇𝗂𝗏𝖾𝗌," 𝖲𝖾𝗁'𝗄𝖺𝗇𝗂 𝖺𝗌𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝗅�... More

𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐄.
𝟎𝟎𝟏 | 𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐡
𝟎𝟎𝟐 | 𝐒𝐞𝐡'𝐤𝐚𝐧𝐢
𝟎𝟎𝟑 | 𝐃𝐞𝐣𝐚 𝐯𝐮
𝟎𝟎𝟒 | 𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝟎𝟎𝟓 | 𝐑𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐠𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬
𝟎𝟎𝟔 | 𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝟔
𝟎𝟎𝟕 | 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐃𝐚𝐲
𝟎𝟎𝟗 | 𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝟏𝟏
𝟎𝟏𝟎 | 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐫𝐠𝐮𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭
𝟎𝟏𝟏 | "𝐈 𝐀𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐢𝐳𝐞"
𝟎𝟏𝟐 | 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝟏𝟑 | 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬 𝐄𝐯𝐞
𝟏𝟒 | 𝐌𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐫𝐬. 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐮𝐬
𝟏𝟓 | "𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐞 𝐊𝐚𝐧𝐢"
𝟏𝟔 | 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐢 𝐦𝐞
𝟏𝟕 | 𝐍𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐏𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞?
𝟏𝟖 | "𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐊𝐚𝐧𝐢"
𝟏𝟗 | 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝
𝟐𝟎 | "𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐛𝐲𝐞"
𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

𝟎𝟎𝟖 | 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞

15.7K 850 1.2K
By -loadsalove-

𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓
𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀

𝐖𝐞𝐝𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐝𝐚𝐲, 𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏 | 𝟑:𝟎𝟏 𝐚𝐦

WAKING UP TO the moon aggressively shining in her face through the eggshell white curtains that covered the large window in the room, Soriah attempted to get out of the bed but was stopped when she felt an arm around her waist.

She knew exactly who the arm belonged to so she didn't even bother to wake him up.

Instead she attempted to get up so that she could use the restroom, but was stopped when Seh'kani's tattooed arm pulled her back towards him.

"Why does he have to be so damn strong," Soriah asked herself, trying to unwrap Seh'kani's arm from around her small waist but was unsuccessful with every single attempt.

After nearly five attempts of Soriah trying to unwrap Seh'kani's arms from her body, she gave up and decided that she would admire Seh'kani while he was sleeping.

Turning around in the bed, Soriah was facing Seh'kani, letting her see what his features really looked like since his face was in a resting position.

She was able to see how his plump lips formed a small pout and how his face seemed to still form a mug even when he was sleeping. She was able to hear the low snores that would escape from Seh'kani's mouth and see how at peace he looked while he was sleeping as well as many other things.

Continuing to admire the sleeping Seh'kani, Soriah was soon stopped when he randomly flipped his body over, taking Soriah with him so that she was now sitting on his hard dick.

This had caught Soriah off guard since she thought Seh'kani was fast asleep but now that she realized he was awake, she honestly wasn't complaining since they were now in this position.

"If you wanted to kiss me you could've just said that mami instead of tryna be weird and shit," Seh'kani groggily said, his hands finding their way to Soriah's butt, giving it a light squeeze.

Surprisingly though she didn't tell him to remove his hands from off of her body or remove them herself and it was only because no matter how many times she told him not to, he was going to do it anyway.

"I don't want to kiss you papa cause if I did I would've done it by now," Soriah said folding her arms over her chest while she maintained eye contact with Seh'kani.

Truth was she wanted to kiss Seh'kani's lips extremely bad considering how plump and juicy they looked to her but he didn't need to know that piece of information.

"I know you wanna kiss me just like you wanted to kiss that ugly ass husband of yours," Seh'kani said, making Soriah roll her eyes at his statement.

No matter how many times she told Seh'kani that she didn't want to kiss Ryan and that he initiated it, he didn't believe her even though he knew how she felt about her husband. She wasn't going to stop defending herself whenever that topic was brought up though because one thing that she didn't like was people falsely accusing her of things.

"How many times do I have to tell you? I didn't kiss him. He kissed me," Soriah said, unknowingly placing her hands on Seh'kani's tattooed chest.

"You may have not kissed that nigga but you know who you can kiss. Me," Seh'kani said, bringing his bottom lip in between his teeth as he gripped Soriah's butt in his hands.

When Soriah saw the way Seh'kani was looking at her and feeling on her, she felt her black Victoria's Secret panties start to dampen from her juices, most likely leaving a small stain on the crotch area of Seh'kani's sweatpants.

"I don't want-yo pussy heartbeat saying some other shit so ain't no reason to even lie baby," Seh'kani said, slightly lifting up Soriah's large Aaliyah shirt so that he could toy with the lace waistband of her underwear with his fingers.

Hearing Seh'kani say that, Soriah knew that there wasn't any point in trying to lie anymore so she said, "If I give you a kiss will you leave me alone about what happened between me and Ryan," while slightly leaning forward so her face was closer to Seh'kani's.

"Mhm," Seh'kani hummed out as he looked Soriah dead in her eyes, wanting to fuck Soriah until her legs stopped working right then and there.

After Seh'kani agreed to Soriah's statement, Soriah let in a deep breath and let it out before leaning down to place a soft kiss on Seh'kani's plump, two toned lips.

As soon as their lips met each other Soriah felt a spark between the two while the two continued to share a passionate kiss with each other, the both of them enjoying it way more than they should've.

"Fuck," Seh'kani moaned into the kiss, the same time he flipped the two of them over so that he was on top and she was now on the bottom.

Soriah didn't even realize the position that she and Seh'kani were in until Seh'kani moved his plump lips from her lips to the side of her neck attempting to leave a hickey on her dark skin.

"Kani," Soriah gasped out when she felt Seh'kani move the crotch part of her underwear to the side before rubbing his fingers up and down her folds so that he could spread her juices around. He then placed his middle and index finger right at her hole and pushed them inside making Soriah's back slightly arch off of the sheets.

"You so fucking wet for me mami. I love it," Seh'kani said into Soriah's neck as he continued leaving small kisses on it while continuously moving his fingers in and out of her in a steady motion.

At that very moment Soriah wanted to make sure that she wasn't having another wet dream, something that had been happening very often after she had fantasized Seh'kani giving her head.

She soon realized that she wasn't dreaming when she felt Seh'kani slightly bite the skin on her collarbone before sucking the crimson blood that was leaking from her small wound.

This caught Soriah off guard but she decided to go with it since that may have been something Seh'kani was into and she didn't want to shame him for it.

"Baby," Soriah moaned out, feeling Seh'kani continue to leave love marks on her neck while fingering her, Soriah almost on the brink of finishing all over the males fingers.

"Yes mami," Seh'kani said, bringing his head out of the crook of Soriah's neck so that they could look at each other with their lust filled eyes.

"I want you inside of me right now baby," Soriah heavily said as soon as she felt herself release her milky white substance all over Seh'kani's fingers making him slightly spread it around with his thumb.

As soon as Soriah said that, Seh'kani's mouth slowly started to form into a smirk as he slowly took his fingers out of Soriah and stuck them in his mouth, sucking all of Soriah's juices off of them.

After sucking on his fingers for a couple of seconds, Seh'kani took them out of his mouth so that Soriah could taste herself on his tounge.

"Mmm," Soriah moaned into the kiss, tasting her juices on Seh'kani's tongue while they shared a passionate yet sloppy kiss with each other the same time Soriah started untying the white strings of Seh'kani's sweatpants.

Soon she was able to get them untied, letting her place her manicured hands inside of his pants, grabbing Seh'kani's 9 inch dick inside of her small hands, perfectly fitting inside of them.

As soon as Seh'kani's dick was inside of her hands, Soriah felt her eyes become wide as saucers because she had never dealt with a male that big since she had only been penetrated by a 6 inch penis before.

She didn't want to let Seh'kani know that she was surprised by his size though so she slowly started stroking it while rubbing over the slit of his tip that happened to be leaking precum with her thumb while Seh'kani continued assaulting her neck.

It wasn't for long though because Seh'kani gently took her hands out of his pants and brought them above her head before intertwining their fingers together.

"This ain't bout me mami. This about you so lemme please you in the way I want to," Seh'kani said, making Soriah nod her head at his statement.

When Seh'kani saw Soriah agree with his statement, he let go of her hands so that he could take off his gray sweatpants and black Calvin Klein boxers while she took her shirt off, throwing it somewhere random in the room once it was no longer on her body.

As soon as Seh'kani's clothes were no longer on him, he climbed onto the bed while stroking himself with his right hand and wasted no time trying to enter Soriah.

He wasn't able to though because he saw Soriah sit up on her elbows before saying, "Baby you don't have condoms," when she saw that he was trying to go in raw.

Soriah didn't necessarily care about Seh'kani going raw considering she didn't like the feeling of condoms and wanted to be able to feel all of Seh'kani but she didn't need kids at that moment.

"I'ma pull out. I promise mami," Seh'kani said, placing a soft kiss on Soriah's lips making her lean back onto the soft sheets while Seh'kani slipped himself inside of her.

The moment Seh'kani felt Soriah's wet walls around his dick, he wanted to nut right then and there considering to him it felt just like home but he didn't since right now it was about Soriah.

Grabbing Soriah's legs, Seh'kani placed them on his broad shoulders letting him penetrate Soriah deeper than he originally was, making her let out a soft moan as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Fuck Kani," Soriah moaned out feeling Seh'kani send slow yet deep strokes into her her, ever stroke somehow being depper than he last.

"Stop doing that shit," Seh'kani groaned into Soriah's neck as he aggressively smacked her thigh when he felt her continuously grip herself around his dick every time he pushed most of himself into her.

Realizing that that was sort of a weakness for Seh'kani, Soriah did it again making Seh'kani look at her with an evil look on his face as he pulled out of her causing her to slightly pout at the feeling of Seh'kani no longer being inside of her.

She was about to ask him why he pulled out until she felt him basically slam himself inside of her causing her to let out a loud moan.

"Shut that shit up," Seh'kani said, sending a light slap to Soriah's face while he continuously thrusted himself in and out of her.

"Kani take some outtt," Soriah cried, dragging her nails down his arms as Seh'kani began to sink himself deeper and thrust into her roughly to the point where he was repeatedly hitting her g-spot with the tip of his dick.

Seh'kani wasn't affected by Soriah's moans or her leaving marks on his arms because he was on a mission which was to have Soriah finish at least three times. Even if that meant that he didn't get his nut in at all.

Grabbing Soriah's clean and manicured foot, Seh'kani started leaving small kisses all over it while he still aggressively stroked inside of her, leaving her to be a moaning mess.

"I'm sorry Kani. I'm sorryyy," Soriah girlishy moaned out, aggressively grabbing onto the sheets as she felt her stomach start to tighten, indicating that she was about to finish all over Seh'kani's dick.

Soriah didn't even know why she was apologizing considering she didn't do anything wrong in her eyes but whatever she had to do to get Seh'kani to stop his assault on her, she was going to do it.

"Fuck you apologizing for? This is yo dick so take this shit," Seh'kani said leaning down so that the gold chain he was wearing was now dangling in Soriah's face.

When Seh'kani was closer to Soriah, he gripped both of her breasts in his hands before leaning down even more so that he could work his long and wet tongue around her chocolate areola.

As soon as he did that, Seh'kani saw that she was starting to squirm even more and her toes started to curl, making him roll his hips into her even deeper as he groaned "Shit," against Soriah's breast.

Soriah started to arch into Seh'kani's chest, and loudly moaned out, "Kani" as she reached her peak, creaming all over Seh'kani's dick while he still moved in and out of her.

Seeing the way Soriah's face contorted when she came and hearing the way his name rolled off of her tongue as he made her finish had him wanting to do this again.

This resulted in him stroking himself inside of her a couple of more times to make sure that she had rode her high out all the way before pulling out of her. He then flipped Soriah over so that she was now on her stomach.

"Arch yo shit," Seh'kani said, smacking Soriah's butt making her do as she was told and form an arch as deep as she could.

Seeing Soriah's arch be as deep as he wanted it to be made Seh'kani smirk as he grabbed onto something that was on the floor before placing it right next to Soriah's thigh, letting the tip of it slightly stab her.

"Kani what-," before Soriah could finish her sentence, Sehkani plunged himself into her making Soriah let out a loud moan against the sheets.

The moan soon became soft when Seh'kani lifted her up by her blonde box braids before placing a knife to her throat.

"Let them neighbors hear you again and I swear to God I'ma kill yo ass," Seh'kani said while Soriah brought her bottom lip in between her teeth at the aggression that Seh'kani was showing her right now.

It somehow turned her on even more and more and made her want to go against everything Seh'kani said just to see if he was going to actually stick to his word.

"Mmm Kani, you're so big baby," Soriah seductively praised while looking back at him with lust in her dark brown eyes, making Seh'kani bring the sharp tip of the knife to a part of her neck before leaving a small nick on it. He then brought his lips to it and started licking up the blood that was leaking up with his wet tongue resulting in Soriah throwing her head back in pleasure.

"Just like that papa," Soriah moaned out, feeling Seh'kani suck and lick on her sweet spot in a way that she liked.

Hearing Soriah say that made Seh'kani feel his dick twitch inside of her as he felt himself nut just from the way Soriah was talking to him.

He didn't want to though so he placed his left leg on top of the footbard before he started going crazy inside of her Soriah, making her let out a string of curse words and moans.

"Shit baby," Soriah moaned, making Seh'kani make another nick on Soriah's skin before she started sucking on the blood that was coming out of that cut.

Seeing the way Soriah's small yet round butt continued to move against Seh'kani's stomach like waves in the ocean in this position made Seh'kani darkly chuckle to himself while she continued babbling words, not even understanding what she herself was saying.

"Fuck mami you take dick good as hell," Seh'kani said biting his lip when he looked down to see how well Seh'kani fit into Soriah's pussy, as if he was mad for her and only her.

The more he thought about how his dick was basically made for her, the more his obsession with Soriah grew and he knew that after this he wasn't letting her leave at all.

"Shit Kani," Soriah moaned out, her eyes rolling to the back of her head and she felt like Seh'kani was trying to take her soul at this point and wasn't going to give up on pleasing her until he did.

Seh'kani said switching his legs since his other one was starting to get tired while he whispered, "That white nigga could never make yo pretty ass pussy feel like this could he," into Soriah's ear.

Soriah wasn't even able to hear nor answer the question Seh'kani because at that very moment Soriah was on cloud 9. She couldn't believe that Seh'kani was able to please her in a way her husband could ever do and had her on the edge of doing something only her vibrator do.

"Answer my fucking question Soriah," Seh'kani said making another nick on her neck which ended up bringing Soriah out of the deep trance she was in.

Not even knowing what the question was, Soriah repeatedly screamed, "No, no, no," like a broken record in hopes of that being the correct answer that Seh'kani wanted to hear.

"Good girl," Seh'kani praised as he hit a certain spot inside of Soriah's pussy that made her scream as if she was being murdered.

When Seh'kani heard the reaction that Soriah had when that spot was hit, he couldn't help but smirk as he started repeadtly hitting that spot over and over again, Soriah screaming bloody murder everytime he did.

"Don't even know why you running for cause you finna feel all of me," Seh'kani panted out of breath as he licked up the blood that was licking from one of the various cuts on Soriah's neck area, starting to like the tangy taste on his tongue every time he did.

The more Seh'kani hit at Soriah's spot had her eyes rolling into the back of her head as if she was being possessed while she moaned out Seh'kani's name and different praises that affected Seh'kani.

"Kani," Soriah moaned shakily, feeling her second orgasm approaching knowing that this time she was going to squirt and cream at the same time just off of the familiar pit that was building up in her stomach.

"Hold that shit so you can cum with my baby," Seh'kani whispered into Soriah's ear, making her want to nut right then and there.

"I-I can't," Soriah said, reaching her hand back to try to push Seh'kani's stomach back so that he could take some of himself out of her considering she could feel her guts getting rearranged.

Seh'kani didn't care about Soriah trying to make him take some of himself out of her because he ended up grabbing both of her hands before placing his large hand in her small one and intertwining her fingers.

"Kani it's-," Soriah didn't even get to finish her sentence because she felt Seh'kani hit her spot one last time.

When he did it was as if he struck oil because Soriah soon started cumming and squirting all over Seh'kani dick and lower half, the two substances mixing together to form a color that looked like a clear milky white.

"You just don't fucking listen huh," Seh'kani rhetorically asked pulling his squirt and cream coated dick out of Soriah letting her fall onto the bed, breathing extremely hard to the point that it looked like she was having an asthma attack.

"Kani," Soriah said, her breath labored while she saw Seh'kani place the knife down on the floor then walk around the bed and get inside. He then pulled Soriah closer to him by her arm making her back touch his chest as if they were cuddling.

"Finna show yo ass now," Seh'kani said, slippin himself into Soriah's sensitive pussy while his hand crept up Soriah's torso and up to her neck, eventually grabbing onto it.

Soriah ended up being caught off guard when Seh'kani was able to drill into her in this potion, the same way he was into the other two positions.

"Fuck baby I'm sorry! I'm sorry," Soriah moaned out, clutching at the comforter as she was trying to get away from Seh'kani who followed right behind her every time he moved away from her.

"N-Nah you not cause you wouldn't have did that shit the fucking first time," Seh'kani groaned throwing his head back in pleasure as he felt himself on the verge of nutting inside of Soriah.

He knew he couldn't because he promised her that he wouldn't nut in her but the thoughts of her being stuck with him for life continuously ran through his mind as his nut approached faster.

"Shit baby I'm sorry," Seh'kani lowly cursed as he felt himself release his nut in Soriah while she nutted all over his dick for the third time, just like he wanted her to.

"Kani I know you did not just nut in me," Soriah said out of breath feeling Seh'kani's nut fill her up like a Twinkie.

"You a nurse so you can just get a plan b but what time is it mami," Seh'kani asked pulling out of Soriah before hovering over her since he still had a little bit of stamina left in him.

"3:56. Why," Soriah asked looking at Seh'kani with lust filled eyes.

"Shit we still got time," Seh'kani said, plunging himself inside of Soriah before he started going to work on her pussy again.

I didn't double update yesterday like I was supposed to so I hope this makes for it.

Also this may not be what y'all expected based off of the links but we're warming up instead of diving right in.

Anyways who to be wants after Soriah cause my good sis just got slutted out and isn't gonna be able to feel her legs for a couple of days and is gonna lose her voice.

Don't forget to vote and comment : )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.6K 164 13
"𝐒𝐞𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐦𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐲.." 𝐈𝐟 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞...
71.4K 3.7K 42
𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐚 𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐮𝐩𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐚 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 �...
200K 13.5K 39
𝘕𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦..
224K 5K 50
"𝑺-𝒔𝒍𝒐𝒘," 𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒎𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒅, 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒗𝒐𝒊𝒄𝒆 𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒖𝒑 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒑𝒊𝒕𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒆𝒓. 𝑰 𝒈𝒐 𝒇𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒂...