{ Discontinued } Burning Desi...

By Smokey_Saiyan

This is the story of a mighty Earthling, the strongest mortal of Universe 7, Son Y/n and his adventures! Join... More

Bio ( Revised )
Battle of the Gods Pt 1
Battle of the Gods Pt 2
The Resurrection of Frieza
U7 vs U6! - Signs of Awakening!
U6 vs U7 - Tournament Between The Universes' Best Fighters!
Reawakening the Legendary Power - Time Skip vs Ultra Instinct!!
A New Battle of Gods - Y/n vs Lord Beerus!
Universal Trip? - Y/n trains Cabba?! ( Smut Warning )
Warrioresses of Universe 6? - Meet Kale and Caulifla!
Goku Black? - SOS from the Future!!
Mortals and Gods Clash - Complete Ultra Instinct?!
Kale finally Transforms - Calm the Berserker!
Little bit of Powerscaling
Y/n and Caulifla - Say You love Me
Trap?! - Frost Wreaking Havoc!
Enter the Legendary Super Saiyan! - Y/n and Whis recruit Broly!
Y/n and Hit, Inter-Universal Dream Team - Y/n, Kale, and Caulifla ( 18+ )
Y/n meets Kefla! - Another Wielder of Ultra Instinct?
Miraculous Power of Universe 7! - Y/n vs Jiren!
Y/n and Kefla Reunited - Vegeta Protects New Namek from Invasion!
The Origin of Y/n! - Universe Shaking Resolve!
Training with Ancient Gods! - Y/n and Kefla's First Date
Peace's End - Enter Moro!
Bonus: More Powerscaling
Moro On The Loose - Y/n vs Moro!
Goku and Vegeta Arrive - Y/n the Destroyer
Hunting the Dragon Balls!
Ultra Instinct Reborn! Y/n vs Moro!
Preparations - Moro's Reign
Hold off Invasion! - Broly Returns!
Y/n and Kefla's Alone Time - Moro Arrives! ( 18+ )
The End of Moro...
Strange Phenomenon - Y/ns?!
Origins - More Y/ns!
Lord Y/n and the Legendary Assassin ( 18+ )
Reunion between Master and Disciple - Hot on the God Killer's Trail!
The God Killer's Past
The God Killer's Past ( Part 2 )
Bond beyond Universes! - Fight, Fight, Fight!
Father vs Son - The Legacy of Y/n!
Y/n, the Feral Beast vs Final Y/n!
Corrupted Hero vs Pride Troopers of Universe 11!
Clash! Final Showdown with the God Slayer!
Conclusive Battle! Ultra Instinct Warrior vs God Slayer!
The Strongest Guy to ever Die? Otherworld Tournament!
Hostile Takeover! Welcome to the Cell Games!
Difference between Us
Amalgamation of Evil, Janemba
Ultimate Fusion! F/n vs Super Janemba!
Y/n's Return...
Y/n vs Gods ( 18+ )
Kefla and Y/n
Lord of Destruction and War
Warrior of Divinity
Powerscaling 3!
Grand Hero

Y/n Battle Royale! - Betrayal!

1.4K 23 42
By Smokey_Saiyan

Third person POV

Y/n activates Kaioken and throws a punch at Y/n ( God Slayer ), who catches him by the wrist and throws him into Y/n ( GT ) before he gets kicked away by Xeno Y/n.

Xeno Y/n dodges a punch from Y/n Black and makes him hit Y/n ( Cyborg ) before Y/n ( GT ) throws a kick at him, which connects, knocking him down. However, Y/n ( Assassin ) punches him into Y/n, who starts powering up a Kamehameha wave before firing it. The other Y/ns flip away before they get caught in the blast, which creates a smokescreen. When the smoke clears, Y/n ( GT ) is revealed in his Potential Unleashed form and punches Y/n ( God Slayer ) in the stomach, making him double over before going for a drop kick, but Y/n ( G.o.D ) catches his leg and slams him into Y/n ( Assassin ).

As the battle grows more intense, Towa absorbs the energy from the battle, cackling like a maniac.

Towa: I can't believe it, those idiots could all end this universe alone, and with this power, I will finally reach my goal.

Mira: Yes... And I will be the strongest.

Towa giggles at her creation and turns her attention to the battle.

Y/n ( GT ) was on the ground, panting heavily, next to him were Y/n ( Cyborg ) and Y/n Black.

Y/n ( GT ): I never thought I was this strong... Ngh...! It's like when I was fighting Omega, I can't do anything.

Y/n ( Cyborg ): My files are insufficient... I do not possess the necessary firepower to damage anyone.

Y/n Black: My skills just aren't sharp enough, I never thought I'd be saying that...

Y/n ( Assassin ) had Xeno Y/n in a Time Prison and was about to land a blow to his heart when Y/n grabs his wrist and flips him over him. He was now in Ultra Instinct and he turns to nod at his Xeno counterpart.

Further away, God of Destruction Y/n was on his knees, blood flowing from his mouth as the God Killer stood over him.

Y/n ( God Slayer ): I'm disappointed in myself, no... Disappointed in you. You were supposed to destroy the gods, not join them!

Y/n ( G.o.D ): Wh-why would I ever do that...?

Y/n ( God Slayer ) growls and lifts the deity over his head by his throat.

Y/n ( God Slayer ): I'll let you in on something, in my timeline Beerus and I were sparring and I had recently acquired unfathomable power... I killed him, and for my " transgressions ", I was locked away like a rabid animal for 17 Goddamn years! I could have accepted that, I did kill my friend, after all... But when Whis sacrificed himself to free me... I found Earth gone. My mother, my father, my brother, my friends, my sensei, my wife... My unborn son... My race, my very planet... All of it... They ERASED IT.

Y/n ( G.o.D )'s eyes widen slightly and a tear rolls down his face.

Y/n ( G.o.D ): I'm sorry... I'm so, so sorry... I know the Gods in my timeline would never do such a thing, I've known them for 6 million years now... I've moved away from my Earth life. I can't understand exactly what you're going through, but I do understand, Y/n... But I can't let you kill me. I have a wife to return to. A universe to keep balanced. I hope you understand how it i- GAH!

He looks down and sees a Ki blade impaling him and he coughs up blood.

Y/n ( G.o.D ): Why...?

Y/n ( God Slayer ): I can't believe or trust any God. Not even me. You won't die, unless you stay here... But don't make me change my mind.

He tosses the Destroyer aside, and Xeno Y/n reverts to his base form before checking on him. Y/n was also now in his base form.

Y/n: Hey, what the hell?!

Y/n ( God Slayer ): You're so young and naïve... I'm afraid my goals are beyond your understanding.

He looks over to Towa and smirks before he Instant Transmissions behind her and forms a Ki blast to attack her, when Y/n ( Cyborg ) quickly stands up.

Y/n ( Cyborg ): Stop him!

Xeno Y/n: What? Why?

Y/n Black: Yes, why stop him?

Y/n ( Cyborg ): The Ki concentrated in his palm will only make Mira stron-

A Ki beam flies through the Cyborg's head, instantly killing him.

The beam was fired by the God Killer himself.

Y/n: You... Killed him...! WHY?!

ULTRA Y/n smirks and fires the power ball into Mira, powering the demonic android up significantly.

Y/n ( God Slayer ): If I'm gonna be a demon, why not make them my allies?

He clenches his fist tightly.

Y/n ( God Slayer ): I partnered up with Towa before I arrived here, in exchange for powering up Mira, she would aid me in killing all of the gods! Including the Grand Priest and Zen-Oh himself!

Xeno Y/n: Bastard!

Y/n ( GT ): I can't believe I'm such a bastard in that timeline!

Towa smiles and turns to the God Killer, caressing his cheek.

Towa: Aww, but you didn't tell them that I'm madly in love with you.

The God Killer stares at her for a moment, almost coldly, before a smirk crosses his lips and he kisses her.

Xeno Y/n: There is nothing about this whole scenario that doesn't make me so disgusted I want to violently vomit out my own internal organs. I despise you both so intensely that my vision is blurry from my unforgiving rage. If allowed, I will gut you with an honest-to-god smile on my face, and then proceed to paint the home I build with your bodies with your very blood.

Y/n ( God Slayer ) pulls away from the kiss and an evil smile crosses his face.

Y/n ( God Slayer ): Ha, that's the spirit!

Xeno Y/n: Fuck you!

He charges at the trio, but they suddenly vanish.

Xeno Y/n: That bastard!

Y/n: He used Instant Transmission... Snake.

Y/n Black looked over to the corpse of Y/n ( Cyborg ) and grimaces.

Y/n ( Assassin ): The Destroyer is unconscious, but he should be fine. What do we do now?

Y/n: The only thing we can do right now is regroup. C'mon, let's go back to Capsule Corp.

He motions for the others to follow him before taking off into the sky.

~ Small Timeskip brought to you by Chibi Y/n ( God Slayer ) killing Champa ~

While his alternate timeline counterparts discussed the situation, Y/n was consoling his frustrated lover.

Kefla: I feel so useless, I should be helping you, Y/n...

Y/n: It's okay, Kef. You and I both know you'd be with me if you hadn't been pregnant. That's not a bad thing.

Kefla buries her face into his chest and he pets her head.

Kefla: I can't believe all of this is happening...

Y/n: Yeah, it's crazy.

Suddenly, the door to the bedroom creaks open and Y/n Black pops his head in.

Y/n Black: Y/n, we need you. It's urgent, you know we wouldn't interrupt otherwise.

Y/n nods and pats Kefla's back.

Y/n: I'll be back, I gotta go.

Kefla sighs and rolls over, grumbling and Y/n leaves with Black. After a few moments, they arrive back with the other Y/ns.

Xeno Y/n: We haven't figured out exactly where they've gone, the Supreme Kai of Time suspects that they've universe hopped. If that's the case...

Y/n ( Assassin ): We go to the nearest universe.

Y/n: Universe 6.

Y/n ( G.o.D ): Precisely, luckily, I am the God of Universe 6 in my timeline, so I'm very familiar with the universe.

Y/n Black: Then let's go.

Y/n: Time to visit Whis and Beerus.

Kefla, who was standing at the entrance to the living room, speaks up.

Kefla: Tell Cabba and everyone else I say hi.

Y/n: I will... I'm sorry, I know Universe 6 is your home but-

Kefla: Y/n, I've already told you... My home is with you. No matter where you go.

Y/n blushes lightly and opens his mouth to protest, but closes it, his face growing even redder.

Y/n Black: Such a cute couple.

Kefla blushes and walks away.

Y/n ( Assassin ): You're a lucky man, Y/n.

Y/n: Y-yeah, I know... Let's go see Beerus and Whis now.

They all nod and Instant Transmission to Beerus's Planet.

~ Small Timeskip brought to you by Chibi Mira and Chibi Xeno Y/n glaring at each other ~

As the Y/ns arrive on Beerus's Planet, they see that he and Whis were peering into Whis's staff.

Y/n ( G.o.D ): Beerus, my feline companion!

Beerus turns and raises a brow at the God of Destruction.

Beerus: You are Y/n from another timeline, yes?

Y/n ( G.o.D ): Indeed, I am. I became the God of Destruction of the Sixth Universe.

Beerus: You replaced Champa? Did you duel to the death for it?

The Destroyer laughs and shakes his head.

Y/n ( G.o.D ): No, not to the death. However, he came to me with the idea shortly after I bested Jiren in the Tournament of Power. In fact, he was overjoyed to be able to retire and laze about and eat to his heart's content. Sadly, he passed away. He lived for quite some time after I became the new God of Destruction. He showed me the ropes. Over time, as he and Vados guided me, I developed feelings for her. We've been wed for going on 3 million years now.

Beerus: That is a lot of information to take in, but I always said you'd be an excellent Destroyer.

Y/n: I'm sure all of us appreciate it, Lord Beerus, but we came here to get help.

Whis: Yes, we know Y/n. You seek give chase to the God Killer.

Y/n Black: Yes, we must stop him from aiding Towa.

Xeno Y/n: That's right, Towa could potentially destroy everything.

Whis and Beerus share a look before Whis taps his staff to the ground.

Whis: Then let us make haste... To Universe 6!

Y/n's POV

Hey guys! It's been awhile since I did this, huh? Anyway, now we're hunting down Towa, Mira, and the traitor! Woah! Cabba, is this you now?

Next time on Dragon Ball Super! Reunion of Master and Disciple! - Hot on the God Killer's Trail!

( This chapter was probably mid asf )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.2K 595 20
This story is about you the reader (Y/N) and your brother (B/N) from another universe. This is not an original idea I read a lot of things on this ap...
1.5K 27 14
In Age 762, Vegeta and Bulma have a boy they named Jackarot. Although Vegeta Hating the name referencing Kakarot (Aka: Son Goku) Jackarot trains with...
27.7K 732 22
Son Y/n is just an Earthling boy adopted by Son Goku after his parents were murdered, but his potential is far greater than the average human.
19.2K 226 41
You are a Saiyan named Ager and you have become the new destroyer of Universe 6 after killing Champa in battle but now you must navigate the responsi...