Madly In Love With You

By nickysweetangel

Arnav is deeply and passionately in love with his girlfriend's sister-in-law with whom he share a grave past... More

prologue
character sketch
Denial
Chapter 2
chapter 3
Truth
Revelation
Captured
Memories
Obsession that keeps on Heightening

Seeking for truth

1.1K 58 4
By nickysweetangel

Chapter 9: Seeking for truth

"Are you going to tell me the truth about your FAKE MARRIAGE or should I do the honor" Arnav asked angrily.

"Truth? What are you talking about?"

Her eyes widened in shock after hearing this phrase. But she retaliated and immediately turned her back. She began to wonder how he got to know all this. Does Anjali? No she can't.

He turns her back and gives a deadly murderous glare. "I am asking you last time" His eyes convey the unusual threats that chills her spine.

She is badly trapped and doesn't know what to do. She has no answer for his query.

"Truth? What are you talking about, Mr. Raizada" Khushi avoided meeting his eyes and began stepping back trying to find a way out. He grabbed her back and pulled dangerously close to her by gripping her nape from behind.

"You very well know what I am talking about. Just look at me and tell me whose daughter is jiya?"

"Jiya is my and Jatin's daughter. When you are very well aware about it then why wasting my time. Leave my way! She started struggling into his grip."

"Not so soon. khushi. I have heard enough of your lies. But this time you won't be spared without blunting the entire truth. DID YOU UNDERSTAND"

"What lie, Arnav?? This is the truth. Accept it or not, it's on you." She struggled hard. But unable to free herself from his steel-like grip. "What you want to hear. If you have doubts then you can make a DNA test of me with Jiya. She is my daughter only."

"I know that Jiya is your daughter, but who is her father?" Khushi swallowed and looked at him nervously.

"How many times have I told you that Jatin is her father!! You got the answer, now will you please spare me and let me go back to my family."

"Not this time khushi. You can't run away from me until you tell me what are you hiding within your heart. Not now, neither today nor tomorrow." He presses her more toward himself. Their lips are only a few inches away and she started losing herself.

″Say it″

"Arnav, she is yourr.." she is about to be voice out when someone's promise get her back to reality. She pushed him away instantly which caused him wobble a bit.

"What do you want Mr. Raizada? Why can't you let me live in peace? Just go away. I don't need you anymore. You are non-existence to me. You are the biggest curse in my life. Tell me why you brought me here?" She asks while grabbing his collar and screamed on his face

"Until and unless you won't tell me the truth, you are supposed to stay with me in my farmhouse and that's final" He announced firmly.

"This is bitter but true. It might be hard for you to accept. I belong to someone else and you have no right to me. Only my husband have right to touch me"

She jerked his hand angrily and walked toward the door. She unlocked the door and started going outside when he instantly grabbed her waist and pulled her back inside the room.

"Don't test my patience, khushi. I am warning you Dammit" He slammed both of her hands to the nearby wall.

"How dare you stop me. I can't breathe a second with you. My husband and my daughter might be waiting for me". She started struggling against his grip. He closed his eyes trying hard to suppress his anger.

″You are kidnapped sweetheart.″ He spoke near her lips sensually and then turned to lock the door by glaring at her continuously without blinking his eyes. He held her into his arms, but she continued pushing him his chest in a hope he would free her from his cage.

After a few attempts, she gets tired and glares at his eyes that convey a mischievous smirk.

"Do you really think by doing all this stupidity, you can have me. You cannot win me. Never ever in your wildest dreams, Mr. Raizada."

"I can assure you darling that very soon you will come running into my arms and say that you love me."

"Just shut up Mr. Raizada. Why do you forget that I am not your lover who was madly in love with you. I am someone else's wife and daughter-in-law of the Kapoor family. My husband's dignity and reputation matters to me the most. If I want I can send you behind the bar for this crime"

"Crime?" His anger raised and he again pulled her near him.

"Wrong move, khushi. You wake the monster inside me. Get ready to be punished by your lover." His voice was low and serene but it had a lot of intensity and heaviness in it.

"Leave me" She felt him grabbing her and pushing her on the bed. Arnav held her shoulder and pushed her on the bed and then got over her. Khushi turned terrified.

"Till now I was very polite. But you took my love for granted." He gave an angry glare and she inches back as he was leaning on the bed over her.

"Arnav No. Stop there. Don't cross the boundary"

"The boundary was crossed by us many times when we were in a relationship. You are mine only mine. No one damn dare to separate you from me, not even your idol." He mingled both her hands behind her head and looked deeply into her eyes.

Flashback~

"ARNAVVVVV..PLEASE LOVE ME..PLEASE MAKE ME YOURS.."

Her heart was heavy with emotions and her hands were brushing his chest.

"This is not right, Khushi. I don't want you to get hurt afterwards"

"I would never regret loving you. You would never hurt me, Arnav. I love you and I trust you the most. No one would separate you. NO-ONE. After this night we would become two bodies and one soul"

"But"

Her morality and honor matters to him the most. He was about to say no, but seeing sadness and dejection on her face, he enclosed her close and looked at her sincerely and said, "You are my world, Khushi. My mother was very dear to me, but she left me with a broken heart. After my mother, you are the only one whom I feel connected to and get attached. Never break my trust. I would die without you. I am ready to embrace you with my all"

From that moment, both of them inhibit every barrier and took their relationship to the next level.

~Flashback ends~

"You might have forgotten all those promises we had. But I never have. I love you every second of my life and make you realize the stupidity you have done breaking our fairy tale love story"

"Arnav No"

She tilted her head a little. He started kissing her neck possessively. A sudden shiver ran down her spine. She tried to push him away which made him groan in frustration. He bit her furiously on her lips. She widens her eyes and isn't able to make any action. She was unable to see his lips but his eyes were smirking on her. She just clutched his shirt and tried pushing him away but was unable to. She wanted to scream but his mouth was not allowing her to speak.

"Remember that night when you hit your first orgasm. When for the first time we both lost our virginity. We are twin flames. Our love crosses borders and moves mountains."

She wanted to erase every moment of her past spent with him, but he is making it more difficult by reciting it. He switch on her weakest point causing her to get restless and uncanny.

Sooner she loses all control and starts responding to him. Her finger went slowly around his shoulder. Khushi melted in his arms and closed her eyes, forgetting everything. Her hand reached towards his hairs and she grabbed it tightly and started giving him open mouth kisses on his lips with the equal passion. She open her mouth and let him explore her mouth. He entered her mouth and kissed her aggressively on her lips by pushing all his weight on her. Their breathe was fanning each other. He put a incredible pressure on her mouth and munched her lips delicately. He started tasting each and every corner of her mouth. He wanted to go further but can't crossed the line without getting clear everything. He broke the kiss and looked at her breathing heaving. Her eyes is still closed. He can once again sense her submitting herself completely. He pressed his nose against hers looking into her eyes deeply which is showing immense love which he always saw in her eyes when he come closer to her.

He rubbed her lips passionately and caressed her cheeks.

″Khushi, you love me, you love me the way I love you″ She opened her eyes and cursed herself. How much she tried to hate him but her heart never allowed her to do so.

"Unconditionally, intensely, possessively, you love me. I can see in your eyes. Why did you marry someone else without thinking once about me? Why did you cheat on me?" His eyes were wet while speaking those words.

"Only for you, Arnav. I did it all for you but unfortunately I can't tell you the reason. I can bear your hatred, but this truth will break you apart" She said within her heart and stiffen her sobs

She got up as he left her, giving her space. She moved a little backward when her eyes fell on her sacred necklace. She felt very guilty and this guilt is killing her like a slow poison. She closed her eyes and then opened it controlling her inner pain.

"Jiya. She is my daughter, I knew it. Lavanya had told me everything. She told me that you were pregnant before marriage." Khushi looked at him with a shocked expression.

"Why khushi?? Why did you hide it all from me? Just speak up dammit" He asked, cupping her face and looking into her eyes intently.

Tumhe sach janna hain na, toh thik hain..aj main tumhe sab kuch batati hu. (So you want to know the truth, today I will tell you everything.)

To be continued!

Posted update of this story after a long time. I started posting regularly on inkitt. Please press vote button and comment. Next few chapters are posted on inkitt. Link in my bio.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

424K 17.7K 72
A love story of two persons who are very different from each other.Inspite of all the diffrences they find there final destination together.Read the...
105K 6.4K 25
Khushi is a mad girl who behaves like a small child. Lost her memory when she was 19. Arnav is a busy tycoon. A workaholic who doesn't have time for...
190K 5.9K 12
Khushi and Arnav are coming to Delhi after four years. Arnav is returning to India after staying in USA for four years to attend his sister's marriag...
45.3K 3.2K 27
Arnav and Khushi find themselves married but torn apart by misunderstandings. Arnav's deep-seated hatred for Khushi remains unexplained, while she si...