Two Weird Gamer Lovers

Od Marzsepticplier695

Two people are playing a video game together online everything goes well until they get sucked into the game. Viac

Introduction Meeting The Characters
An Original Day Or Is It
An Original Day Or Is It part2
Play Time
Hiding Emotions
Getting Sucked Into The Game
Fear
Surprise Not A Monster
What Do We Do
The Plan
The Plan PT 2
Scared To Leave
Surprise
Battle Time
Author Note

The happy end

1 0 0
Od Marzsepticplier695

Max Pov

Once we defeated the dragon and got the egg I started to feel like I'll never get to tell Star how I truly feel but right now I think I should, I go up to Star and says hey Star, I want to tell you something but I hope it doesn't ruin our friendship that we have, and before I could tell her she kissed me deeply to which I kissed back.

Star Pov

We did it the dragon is dead and we got the egg but once I was thinking to myself I hear Max say my name and start talking and before I could let him finish I kissed him deeply to which my surprise he kissed me back and that's when I said I love you Max and nothing will change our relationship and that's when we jumped threw the portal I put a note in his pocket to take with him and once we were back to normal I felt something in my pocket and that's when I grabbed the paper and smiled seeing a drawing of me and him together fighting the ender dragon.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

1.9M 96.4K 38
Presenting the story of ISHIKA MEHRA Whose innocence made the king bow down to her AND ABHIRAJ SINGH RATHORE Whose presence is enough to make the per...
166K 3.9K 88
As the Maid of Evil, Y/n sacrifices her life for her twin brother. As the Mist Hashira, Y/n sacrifices her life for humanity. But not anymore will Y...
37.6K 3.7K 83
A story following a young hunter named Jay. He has grown up in a world where dungeons, monsters, and humans with leveling systems are a cultural norm...
32.6K 1K 13
Warning: 18+ ABO worldကို အခြေခံရေးသားထားပါသည်။စိတ်ကူးယဉ် ficလေးမို့ အပြင်လောကနှင့် များစွာ ကွာခြားနိုင်ပါသည်။