❛ THE LOVE CLUB ❜ - 𝖼𝗆𝖻

-SOLARSYSTM tarafından

᎒ ੈ ✩ ‧₊ ᎒ ࿐ 🎱♥️ 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘓𝘖𝘝𝘌 𝘊𝘓𝘜𝘉 IN WHICH his childhood best friend is forced into f... Daha Fazla

000; cast
001; the brunette version of barbie
002; i'm completely down to earth
003; they always say opposites attract
004; paying me to be your friend
005; every couple has a song
006; that damn smile
007; this girl never shuts up
008; he's a good kisser
009; they'd be so jealous of you
010; we made it exclusive
011; i can smell pasta
012; you stress me out
013; more than just pretty
014; lisa is always right
015; you laughed at mine
016; i'm not kissing you
017; you're sharing a bed
018; his little sex doll
019; such a pretty nickname
020; the date of a lifetime
021; its always been like that
022; are you single
023; you look very beautiful
024; the guy has it bad
025; you look better in my clothes
026; just get ready here
027; he's a missionary guy
028; i used the chapstick
029; i'm already missing you
030; those tulips are dying
031; it hardly looks fake
032; it feels wrong to kiss you
033; you don't need to compliment her
034; i could fall asleep like this
035; he was already eye-fucking you
036; open your mouth
037; the month of love
038; then go home
039; i do really like you
040; your fake valentine
041; your prince charming
042; the full two minutes
043; step up your game a little
044; he didn't turn up
045; corbyn bailed on her
046; it wasn't your fault
047; a quick morning fuck
048; we kept it pretty platonic
049; her lipgloss is all over you
051; the bookstore boyfriend
052; her only goal is to stress people out
053; let go of her hand corbyn
054; your reputation era
055; a fake breakup
056; i can go kill him
057; i just wanted to see you
058; you bumped into her
059; she's not available
060; you're torturing me
061; you can stay over
062; that was a mistake
063; no mentions of Rosemary
064; are you in love with her
065; i can see why you love her
066; she was the fake date
067; let's get you into bed
068; you sleep with rosy
069; on my mind all day
070; you're wearing yourself thin

050; the things im going to do to you

1K 49 12
-SOLARSYSTM tarafından

i bring the pop to the cinema
you pop when we get intimate

THIRD PERSON.

Corbyn had wandered off early into the event that evening, leaning Rosemary surrounded by his four band mates who seemed to already be under the influence of some kind of alcohol.

While she was glancing around for him, knowing he had been gone for more than 20 minutes, Jack had taken charge of pulling the girl into a semi-slow dance and spinning her around while they all waited for Corbyn's return.

After they had spent so long on the dance floor that almost all of them were out of breath, the five sat back down at their table while Rosemary glanced around one last time for Corbyn, looking back over to the bar where he had picked up two glasses and turned himself in the direction of the table.

Watching him walk over to the them, a smile grew on the girl's face while her hands fell into her lap and she shifted her attention away from the conversation the guys were attempting to have.

"I was looking for you."

"The bar is so busy," he said through a laugh, handing her one of the glasses, "it's just another dr pepper."

"Thank you." She smiled, watching him sit down and give her a quick smile before turning to his band mates, resting his hand on her leg.

As Corbyn involved himself into their conversation, Rosemary rested her hand on top of his, locking her fingers in the inside of his while she let out a content sigh and glanced around the venue.

She turned her head back to him and watched him interact and laugh with the rest of the table, staring at him with a smile on her face as her eyes flickered down to the suit he was wearing, looking back up to his lips as his hand moved a little further up her thigh.

Once he broke away from the conversation and turned his head back to the girl, he leant back in his chair while watching her for a few seconds, eventually leaning forwards towards her ear so she was able to hear him over the music.

"Do you want to go home now?" Corbyn asked her, placing a small kiss underneath her ear as she took in a deep breath and looked around.

"It's not 11 yet," she frowned slightly, "we still have 30 more minutes."

"Do you want to stay?"

"...I wouldn't complain if we went now."

"Then let's go." He said as he placed a few soft kisses along her jaw, grabbing his phone from the table and pulling away slightly, "I'll go call for an uber quickly."

"Okay." She slowly nodded, watching him walk away with her mouth parted open slightly, fiddling with her necklace and taking a sip of her drink.

"What's he doing?" Jonah asked Rosemary.

"Calling for an uber, we're going to leave now." She shrugged, "I hope that's okay with you guys."

"Yeah, we get that you follow a schedule." Daniel nodded and smiled.

"He was the one that suggested us leaving now." Rosemary gestured towards the direction Corbyn walked off in as they looked at her confused.

"Oh." Jack paused, "okay."

"Odd." Jonah mumbled.

Rosemary replied with a shrug as Corbyn walked back to the table, grabbing her bag for her before holding her hand and helping her out of her seat, wrapping his arm around her waist to keep her close.

"Our uber will be here in a couple minutes so we're going to leave now." Corbyn told the group as Randy looked up at the couple.

"You can't go." Randy frowned, "you're apart of the band. You need to stay. Rosemary can go."

"...I'm not feeling too good." Corbyn said with a shrug, "I'd rather go home and get some rest."

"It's only a couple of more hours. Sit back down." Randy said, "Rosemary will text you when she's made it back to her place all fine."

"I'm sure I won't miss too much if I leave now." Corbyn laughed, backing away from the group anyway as he quickly said his farewells to everyone.

Randy shook his head and rolled his eyes, "I didn't let you invite her for her to drag you away 2 hours early. You need to stay."

"We can just stay if you need to stay." Rosemary mumbled as she looked at Corbyn, watching him shake his head and he guided her away from the table, heading towards the exit of the venue, "do you actually feel unwell?"

"I feel fine." He laughed, "I just lied to leave early."

"Oh." She smiled and nodded, following him to their uber, "you still coming back to mine?"

"Of course." He nodded, holding the car door open for her as she got into the uber, having him follow behind her.

As they sat in the uber in silence for the first few minutes, they headed in the direction of the girl's apartment complex while Corbyn kept ahold of her bag and turned to look at her.

"I like the idea of you being my girlfriend." He spoke up as Rosemary turned her head to him, "I like that we can kiss in public and.. I just really like you, Rosy. I don't know what you've done to me."

"Are you complaining about that?"

"Would I ever?" He raised his eyebrows and smiled, leaning himself across the middle of the car and over to where she was sitting, "In a good way. You've done something to me but it feels good."

"We're such a sappy couple," Rosemary smiled, "all we do is be nice and soft to each other."

"Not true, you pick on me when the guys are around." Corbyn shook his head, "i'm like a target for insults when you're with them."

"Okay but alone I'm the nicest person ever to you."

"...You're the nicest person ever in general." He sighed contently, "you're perfect."

"You're perfect." Rosemary smiled at him, placing a kiss on the boy's lips before she leant back to her side of the car and intertwined her hand with his, letting them fall onto the middle seat of the uber.

The rest of the journey back to her complex with mostly filled with silence, keeping each other in close proximity and ensuring they were touching in some way before they got out of the uber and headed inside the complex.

"Why do you always take the stairs when the elevator is right there?" Corbyn asked her as she had already headed to the stairwell, turning to look at him, "don't your feet hurt in those heels?"

"My feet are killing." She frowned slightly, walking over to the elevator and pressing the button before she glanced to him, "did you forget I have a fear of these?"

"Yes." He quickly said, "you always strike me as the girl who is not scared of anything."

"Okay, well I'm scared of elevators." Rosemary said through a laugh as Corbyn guided her into it, pressing the button to her floor before he turned himself to her, "I'm internally freaking out right now."

"Mhm, can I distract you by kissing you?" He asked with a raise of his eyebrows as she slowly nodded. Little hesitation was made as Corbyn took a step to her and pressed his lips against hers.

She wrapped her arms around his neck as he backed her up to the side of the elevator, his hands holding onto her waist as they had come to a sudden stop and the doors opened again.

Corbyn quickly glanced to the door as he watched two people step into the elevator, wrapping his arms around her waist and pulling her into a hug instead of returning to the kiss.

"Hi Rosy." Amelia spoke up as Rosemary turned her head to the two people in the elevator, a smile on her face as she removed herself from Corbyn's grip and turned to her.

"Hi." She smiled, "you're coming home late."

"I went on a date." The girl nodded, gesturing to the boy stood behind her, "this is Lucas, Lucas this is Rosy, she's my neighbour."

"Hi." Lucas smiled slightly and gave her a small wave.

"This is Corbyn." Rosemary pointed towards the boy stood with a frown on his face, watching the two interact as he reached for her hand, "my boyfriend."

"Oh, this is the Corbyn?" Amelia raised her eyebrows as Rosemary quickly nodded.

"Corbyn this is Amelia, my neighbour." She looked to the boy as he nodded and smiled, "you've met her mom before, Suzie."

"Oh, Suzie's daughter." Corbyn said, "yes, lovely lady."

"Where did you go? You look like a celebrity in that dress." The girl raised her eyebrows, following Rosemary and Corbyn out of the elevator while Lucas followed behind them.

"Corbyn had a formal event for his work so I went as his plus one." Rosemary explained, "but I love your dress too, where'd you go?"

"We went for dinner." Amelia shrugged, "and a drive around the city. Lucas is just dropping me home, mom won't let him stay the night."

"It makes sense, you're only 17."

"...That's legal age." Amelia frowned, standing by her apartment door as Rosemary turned to the one opposite, "is Corbyn staying the night at yours?"

"Yes." She smiled, "but I am 21."

"Unfair." Amelia rolled her eyes and smiled, watching the girl unlock the door to her place while Corbyn stood beside her awkwardly, "okay well, good night Rosy."

"Good night," Rosemary replied with a small laugh, following Corbyn inside her apartment as she shut her door behind her and ensured it was locked.

"I didn't really expect that when I said let's take the elevator." Corbyn said, removing his jacket and placing it over the back of a chair, "I didn't know your neighbour had a daughter either."

"I'm surprised you didn't know that." Rosemary replied, removing her heels from her feet as she walked into her kitchen, grabbing the cat bowls from the floor, "I need to feed my cats before I do anything."

"I'll be in your room," he shrugged as she nodded at him, turning herself to feed her cats while Corbyn wandered to her bedroom.

Running his fingers through his hair, he emptied his pockets and placed his belongings on the side table beside the side of the bed he usually sleeps on, putting his phone on charge before removing his tie and folding it up nearly to avoid upsetting the girl.

"Corbyn?" She called out though her apartment, walking towards her bedroom as Corbyn was taking off his shoes.

"Mhm?" He placed them beside the bed, looking up at her while she walked over to him.

"Can you unzip my dress for me?" Rosemary asked the boy, turning her back to him as she moved her hair to one side for easy access to the zip.

"You looked amazing tonight by the way - I mean you still do... look amazing." He said, a raise of his eyebrows as he slowly unzipped her dress, "but the dress looked beautiful."

"You looked great tonight as well," she smiled slightly, hearing the zipper come to a stop as she frowned slightly, "is it all the way down?"

"Thank you for coming with me." Corbyn told her, ignoring her previous question as the boys arms were suddenly wrapping around her waist from behind her and his head rested on the shoulder free of hair.

"I always do." She replied, "I had fun."

"I had fun too," he mumbled while his lips were pressed against her neck, his arms pulling her closer to him to the point where her back was against his chest before he left another kiss on her skin.

As she turned her head to meet his, Corbyn moved his mouth away from her neck and to her cheek, placing a few kisses across her face before she smiled slightly and turned her head to meet his lips with hers.

The boy pulled the zip all the way down before Rosemary turned herself to face the boy, her arms wrapping around his neck while their lips remained attached and their kiss had been deepened.

While his hands grabbed ahold of her waist, the couple shuffled over to the girl's bed before they both lowered themselves onto it and Rosemary was guided onto her back with the boy on top of her holding himself up by one arm resting on her mattress.

Corbyn moved his mouth away from the girl's and towards her neck, planting multiple soft kisses along it and travelling down towards her collarbone as her head was moved to the side for more access.

"Did tonight count as a date?" the boy spoke up as he mumbled against her skin.

"I guess so," she replied with one hand running through his hair, "did you want it to be a date?"

"...If it was a date, this is our date five." He smiled at her, "is the five date rule still in place?"

"Technically it's date four, date five would only make sense if valentine's day actually was successful." Rosemary tilted her head slightly as he let out a sigh.

"That's my fault." Corbyn frowned, moving off of the girl and laying to the side of her while one arm kept his head up, "want to order some food?"

"We can count this as date five if we remove the technicalities of our dates." She looked at him with a smile, undoing the top few buttons of his shirt, "I don't mind doing that."

"You don't mind?" He raised his eyebrows slightly as she shook her head.

"Not at all." Rosemary mumbled, pulling him back up to meet her lips again while undoing the rest of the buttons on his shirt.

While Corbyn attempted to pull her dress off of her as much as possible, his shirt had already been removed and placed to the side of them while the girl helped remove the rest of her dress off of her, "where do I put such a inconvenient dress?"

"Throw it on the floor, I'll clean tomorrow." She shook her head, keeping an arm wrapped around his neck while he pushed it off the bed.

"Not even cleaning up straight away? Very out of character, Rosemary." He smiled at her while she shrugged, undoing his belt as Corbyn watched her do so, taking heavier breaths than before once he belt was thrown on the floor on top of the dress, "stop rushing, I'm trying to take it slow."

"I'm not rushing, I'm undressing you." She argued, "I'm making you look the part."

"Yes and I'm trying to take it all in, go slower." Corbyn said through a laugh as Rosemary shook her head and smiling.

"Take what in?" She laughed in response.

"The fact that I'm going to have sex with my best friend." He furrowed his eyebrows, "if you don't moan my name I think I'll feel very offended."

"Are you still tied to my hook up with James? You're very jealous." Rosemary smiled at him, watching him remove his trousers and throw them onto the floor before moving on top of her again.

"As long as I'm better than him I'll be satisfied." He shrugged, placing a kiss on her collarbone before reaching for the back of her bra, "have you got any protection?"

"You didn't bring any?" She tilted her head.

"If I had protection you'd probably think I was expecting for this to happen." Corbyn laughed as she pointed to her drawers.

"Top draw." Rosemary told him, removing her bra in the process as she watched him reach over to the drawer.

As he shut the drawer again, the boy turned back to Rosemary as his head leant towards her neck, beginning to leave marks that would be noticeable for the next few days while she tugged at the ends of his hair.

"Evelyn is really shocked that you're a boob guy." Rosemary spoke up as the boy paused to look up at her.

"Okay a, i'm not a boob guy and b, I don't want to think about Evelyn while I'm fucking you," he furrowed his eyebrows slightly as the girl let out a laugh, "remove Evelyn from your mind, just focus on me."

"Well what's on your mind?" She asked.

"All the things I'm going to do to you."

"Oh." Rosemary paused as Corbyn reconnected their lips again, moving between her legs and shuffling her up towards her pillows.

"I've been thinking about this for a long time," he admitted against her lips while his hand slid underneath the waistband of her underwear.

A/N

srry i could not write anymore abt their first time together LOL

but yes nice job go rosebyn 🤌🏼

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

16.7K 508 17
☾༉‧₊˚✧✩ 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩
30.9K 1.4K 28
𝑆𝑇𝐴𝑌 ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ- "𝗕𝗔𝗕𝗬 𝗜 𝗪𝗜𝗦𝗛 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗛𝗔𝗗 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗬𝗘𝗗." 𝑆𝑇𝐴𝑌 ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ- ...