Empires Royals - Empires SMP...

By Minty_Rose1127

When the young daughter of the Ocean Queen Lizzie and King Joel of Mazellia is brought into trouble because o... More

Introduction
~1~
A/N
~2~
~3~
A/n
~5~
Your a legend
What the future holds
Not a Chapter Just an A/n
~6~
~7~
~8~
Spotify playlist ♡

~4~

338 8 6
By Minty_Rose1127

{'+ Y/n POV +'}

"Well, that was interesting.'' I mumbled to myself as the man with goggles left with his friends. I continued walking until I ended up in a forest.
As I was walking through the forest seeing a bunch of mushrooms until I heard rustling.
'What was that!?' I thought as I looked around my surroundings until I was suddenly tackled to the ground as I quickly shut my eyes. There was silence for a few seconds until I heard barking.
I opened my eyes as i saw a dog on top of me, the dog tilted its head before licking my face.
"Fran, where are you, Sam is going to kill me if i dont bring you back" I heard someone yell which made the dog perk up. The dog ran to the direction where the voice was.
I followed from behind and saw a boy with brown hair wearing overalls with a sweater

The person saw the dog running to him and kneel down and patted his head as he looked up and spotted me,he looked at me a bit surprised but smiled.
"oh hello, are you lost?" He asked
"No, I know my way around here, I think?" I said
"So...what's your name?"
"My name's Y/n" i said as i extended my arm so he can shake my hand as he stood up and shook my hand
"The name's Tubbo" he said in a cheerful tone as i smiled
"I should go back otherwise Sam might kick my ass you know" he chuckled as I nodded in response.
"Bye, I hope i'll see you next time" he yelled as the dog ran up beside him as i waved him goodbye.
'I should've asked for directions..' I thought as I sighed as I continued to walk through the forest hoping to find my way back soon or later.

Hi so 2nd author over here i had to help minty over here sooo yuh ☺️☺️

Minty_Rose - Thank You for the help Mia_1105

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.4K 1K 15
In the starlit festivities of Penacony, she meets Caelus, a figure shrouded in mystery who shines as a beacon into her enduring night. He was her lig...
593K 19.9K 84
Child of the Eldest Gods from the East, Heiress of Earth and Legacy of Stars and Magic, Has the Affinity to Balance the Peace of Nature, Fated Love i...
14.8K 1.2K 34
Rinata come cattiva dell'Otome game, l'unico modo per schivare permanentemente il bad end è sposare letteralmente chiunque al di fuori del gioco. Per...
12.1K 257 18
It's my first time writing an Story so please bear with me. Anyways...... Story: Future Caelus, lost everyone. His friends, family and Comrades...