𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐄 ✔️

By love_yvo

"Open your legs Scarlett." he said trying to part my legs from one another, but with all my force I tried kee... More

i m p o r t a n t
𝚊 𝚎 𝚜 𝚝 𝚑 𝚎 𝚝 𝚒 𝚌 𝚜
𝐎𝐧𝐞- 𝗞𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗵𝗶𝗺
𝗧𝘄𝗼- 𝗠𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗮𝗹𝗹
𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲- 𝗣𝗿𝗲𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀
𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿- 𝗧𝗵𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐭
Five- This is it
𝗦𝗶𝘅- 𝗢𝗿 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗜 𝘀𝗮𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘅
𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻- 𝗡𝗼𝘁 𝘀𝗼 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭- 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐧
𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞- 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐫𝐞
𝐓𝐞𝐧- 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞
𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧- 𝐀𝐰𝐚𝐲
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞- 𝐒𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧- 𝐃𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫
𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧- 𝐖𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠?
𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧- 𝐒𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬
𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧- 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐨𝐫 𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐬?
𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧- "𝐀 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐯𝐢𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫?"
𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧- 𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐞
𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧- "𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧"
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲- 𝐌𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐞?
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐎𝐧𝐞- 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐞
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐰𝐨- 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞- 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐮𝐛𝐨𝐢𝐬
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫- 𝐀 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐌𝐚𝐧
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞- 𝐃𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐭
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐢𝐱- 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧- 𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐬
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭- 𝐁𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞- 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐎𝐧𝐞- 𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐰𝐨- 𝐆𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞- 𝐖𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫- 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭?!
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞- 𝐀𝐥𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐢𝐱- 𝐂𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐡𝐞
Thirty Seven- Crashing a Wedding
Thirty Eight- Happily ever after?
Thirty Nine- Real talk

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲- 𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬

24.2K 397 96
By love_yvo

^Scarlett's Dress
Done- Chapter 30/ Questions

"Finally! We are touching land, a solid." Marco said, dropping to his knees and kissing the wet concrete. It has just rained here before we landed.

We all looked towards him, concerned for his over dramatic ass. "What? We were flying... in the air, a gas..." he stated.

"Good thing you passed third grade science class. Real proud of you Marco." Scarlett joked, smirking at the end, rolling her eyes.

After that little fiasco, we got into the cars that were waiting for us. In one of them Scarlett and I were together and the others went on the other one. I could had easily left Scarlett with the guys, but something about Scarlett with other guys annoyed me.

"You are always frowning, and you are actually getting some wrinkles because of it." Scarlett gets closer to my face, that I can almost feel the warmth of her body. She traces some that are close to my eyes and forehead and sits back down.

"That means I'm getting old, and there's no problem with that." I say back, noticing that there's not a single noticeable wrinkle on her face. "You have probably not experienced what being stressed is like."

She starts laughing "Please, I wish. My father has always caused stressed in my life."

"Could've fooled me." I say back.

"Why do you think that?" She raised one of her eyebrows, her tone not the same as earlier.

"Your dad practically gave you everything. He was about to give you the mafia if it wasn't because I caught you before that. You don't need to work for things in life."

"Excuse me?" She was shocked with what I had said, I agree I know nothing about the girl but from what I've seen everything is handed to her.

"Exactly what I said." She looked hurt, like I had hurt her with my words. That stung me, the fact I had hurt her.

I sighed "Gosh I'm sorry that was rude on my part."

"Wow Ares Romano is sorry? I'm amazed." She started clapping her hands a smile on her face, she looked beautiful, but as soon as it came it went away.

"I don't need your sorrys Romano. You don't care about me and that's obvious. Say whatever you want to say to me, you don't know me and you never will."

I nodded my head "We'll see about that"

Shocked, again, her face turned towards me.

"I know how you taste and that if I curve my finger when it's inside of you it hits your g-spot" I whispered into her ear.

"So I do know you, inside and out, and I would love to keep learning about your likes and dislikes if you let me." My finger brushed her cheek softly. She didn't respond for about two minutes.

"Get ready for tonight. We are going to one of my favorite restaurants."

"As a date?" She asked

"Yes, as a date." with that I got a call and quickly answered my phone, but not before giving Scarlett a brief kiss on her cheek.

~

~

~

Did I ever see myself going on a date with my handsome enemy? No. But is he my enemy anymore? Do I consider him as my enemy anymore? Do I like him?

"Gosh no. no no no" I kept chanting, loosing the grip on my liner and making any wing longer than I wanted to.

Fuck

I got a cotton swab and took off the liner and re-did it, turning out perfectly. I couldn't stop thinking about him or the fact that I was getting used to having him around. Why am I suddenly wanting to be with him, by his side. I want to go against my father's word and do whatever the hell I please.

I shook my head as if that would get rid off the intrusive thoughts I was having. I got to work on my hair making my hair have soft waves cascading down my back. I finished it all with applying some deep red lipstick.

Unexpectedly a someone knocked. My eyebrows furrowed. Who could it be?

"Come in!" I said

The door opened and Ares was standing in front of me carrying three boxes with both hands. I went over to help him with the boxes.

"What is all this?"

"Your dress, shoes and jewelry for the date we have tonight." I gave Ares a suspicious look.

"What?" He shrugged his shoulders "I can be a gentleman sometimes."

I nodded my head with a sarcastic smile "Yeah, I'm sure of that"

He got closer to me with a smile "Mmm, you seem to have some doubts. I can fix that right up and make you be one-hundred percent sure."

"But sadly I have to get dressed for this weird date tonight we are having so get out."

"Will do, love"

I rolled my eyes and closed the door on his face.

Gosh, this man is seriously insane.

~

~

~

"If you aren't the hottest woman I've ever seen" Marco whistled

"If it weren't for my shithead of a brother, I would've taken you out on a date." He continued

"I'm sure you would had Marco." A hand made it's way, gripping my waist and pulling me closer to them. The smell of Ares' perfume hit my nostril and I slightly pushed him away to look up at him.

"He's not wrong you do look breathtaking, but I don't like sharing what's mine." Marco raised his hands.

"Sue me for saying the honest truth. Geez" I laughed and patted Ares' chest

"It seems like you do have competition. And also I am not yours. I am your captive."

"Ha ha, nice joke. Keep believing that, you'll soon know that you belong to me."

"Yeah that's enough lovey dovey for today, let me go please." He let me go and rolled his eyes.

"Well one can only wish. I still hate her guts."

"If I wasn't wearing such nice things I would be making you choke on your balls, but the process of cutting them would be too bloody and I'm not risking my beauty for you."

"Thought so." Ares grabbed his car keys from the table and started walking towards the door.

"Did he just leave like that. At our first date?" The guys all nodded their heads.

"He's definitely not getting any tonight" I ran off speeding towards Ares.

"You prick get back here, I might not cut your balls off but I will hurt you"

***

"Aww... to be young and in love." I sighed looking at the two love birds fight.

"You are young and you could fall in love, it's just you are such a player that no one wants to fall in love with you." Alex responded rolling his eyes.

"Well I learned from the best."

"Do you think Scarlett suspects anything?" Lewis asked pushing his glasses up his nose.

"She doesn't, Ares has everything under control." Alex said while going to the kitchen and getting a beer.

"I disagree but hey, at least this whole fake shit will be over soon." Alex nodded his head and Lewis just sighed. He gave me a look and I just shrugged my shoulders.

It all will end soon.

Hiii!!! Hope you all are doing well my loves! I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and thank you so much for 100k reads! You guys are amazing and I'm so grateful for each and everyone one of you all. Thank you all for being the nicest and amazing human beings. Thanks for enjoying my writing and actually reading it. My dreams are coming true. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Lots of love,
liz ♥︎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.7M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...