๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐’๐€๐๐‚๐“๐”๐€๐‘๐˜ ||...

By imma_simposter

"๐‘ฎ๐’๐’… ๐’‰๐’†๐’๐’‘ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’๐’–๐’• ๐’„๐’‚๐’”๐’• ๐’๐’“ ๐’๐’๐’ƒ๐’๐’…๐’š ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’" _______________________... More

๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐„๐‹๐‹๐’ ๐Ž๐… ๐๐Ž๐“๐‘๐„ ๐ƒ๐€๐Œ๐„
๐Ž๐”๐“ ๐“๐‡๐„๐‘๐„
๐…๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐•๐ˆ๐€๐‹ ๐Ž๐… ๐…๐Ž๐Ž๐‹๐’
๐†๐Ž๐ƒ ๐‡๐„๐‹๐ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐Ž๐”๐“๐‚๐€๐’๐“
๐‡๐„๐€๐•๐„๐ & ๐‡๐„๐‹๐‹
๐‚๐Ž๐”๐‘๐“ ๐Ž๐… ๐Œ๐ˆ๐‘๐€๐‚๐‹๐„๐’
๐‘บ๐‘จ๐‘ต๐‘ช๐‘ป๐‘ผ๐‘จ๐‘น๐’€
๐‹๐„ ๐‰๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐ƒ'๐€๐Œ๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐€๐ ๐Ž๐‘๐ƒ๐ˆ๐๐€๐‘๐˜ ๐Œ๐ˆ๐‘๐€๐‚๐‹๐„
๐‚๐ˆ๐‘๐๐”๐„ ๐ƒ๐„ ๐’๐€๐‘๐Ž๐”๐’๐‚๐‡
๐…๐€๐‹๐‹๐„๐ ๐ˆ๐ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„
๐‘ณ๐‘จ ๐‘ญ๐‘ฐ๐‘ซ๐‘ฌ๐‘ณ๐‘ฌ

๐€ ๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐”

5.9K 141 5
By imma_simposter

_____________________________

Just below Pairs, in a cemetery, Emerald and (Y/n) walked together in silence. (Y/n) held a small lamp with her lighting her way. When suddenly it goes out.

And lights glowed lighting their way. To see lots of skeleton.

"Well well well what do we have here. Emerald and a girl." A man in a jesters outfit spoke with a smile.

"And not just any girl, its the girl from the feast of fools!" The jester cheered.

"Clopin this is (Y/n) she'll be staying for a bit." Emerald said.

"Nice to meet you mademoiselle" Clopin said walking towards her and giving her a kiss at her hand.

"Uh bonjour" She smiled.

"Emerald brought a girl?" A voice asked.

"Why yes little Clopin" Clopin said taking out a little puppet of himself.

"Oh bonjour mademoiselle" the puppet spoke bowing to (Y/n) trying to grab her hand but failed.

"Oh you puppet just kiss her on the cheek" Clopin scoffed. The puppet frantically shook itself about going to (Y/n)'s cheek and peck it.

"The poor thing" Clopin sighed before placing a hand on the other side of his face.

"He does not have a brain" Clopin said rolling his eyes. (Y/n) chuckled nervously looking away.

Clopin grabbed her hand and guided her thought the catacombs all the way to a place full of color.

"Welcome to the Court of Miracles!"

From that point on she was able to be who she wanted to be.

Her relationship with Emerald in the next hour or so became somewhat stronger. But why so quickly?

"Why?"

"I swear if you repeat one more time!"

"Sorry..."

She change her clothing from a commoner to her old gypsy self. Music played out and people dance.

Later on throughout the night Emerald and (Y/n) told her story about when she was younger.

Some say that they knew her mother but as for her father that was still unknown but a man said that her father was a common villager.

Then once the night became to much Emerald, escorted to (Y/n) to a place were she could sleep peacefully while he went out. Back out of their safe haven.

Dare he may even say, when he tucked her in to bed he may have felt a small flutter in his chest.

____________________

And above their save haven chaos began, Frollo and his troops destroyed, parts of Paris searching for the two gypsies, Emerald and (Y/n). He invaded homes and got nowhere.

"Ten pieces of silver for the gypsy Emerald."

He sat on his horse and bribed with a smirk to a few gypsies in chains. When they looked down Frollo sneered.

"Lock them up"

Moments later Frollo's minions are throwing and taking away the gypsies belongs into sea. Pushing a carriage into sea some gypsies were able to escape a few unlucky.

The ones that survives were forced back onto the land. There Frollo bribed once more.

"Twenty pieces of silver for the Gypsy Emerald"

They didn't respond.

"Take them away" Frollo commanded.

Phoebus sat on his horse with his eyebrows furrowed and a glare. Emily however was looking towards a gypsy's child with guilt written all over her face.

...

"Poor miller. He's never harmed anyone!" A woman said. In a small crowd.

"Frollo's gone mad" A man spoke in that crowd.

Emerald was in his disguise watching. And inside of the millers house he and his family watched as Frollo spoke.

"We found this Gypsy Talisman on a property. Have you been harboring gypsies?" Frollo asked with a calm yet demanding voice.

"Our home is always open to the weary traveler. Have mercy, my lord." A man said on his knees as his wife and children were behind him.

"I am placing you and your family under house arrest until I get to the bottom of this."

"If what you say is true and you are innocent then you have nothing to fear" Frollo said walking away.

"But we are innocent I assure you we know nothing of these gypsies."

Frollo and Phoebus exited their home. The minister then grabbed a spear from a soldier and using it to prevent the family from leaving.

"Burn it" he commanded Phoebus, getting back on his horse.

"What?!" Phoebus and Emily asked.

"Until it's smolders. These people are traitors and must be an example of" Frollo grabbed a torch from Emily and gave it to Phoebus.

"But sir.."

"-Not a word from you, women" Frollo snapped.

"All due respect sir, I was not trained to murder the innocent." Phoebus spoke trying to deny his order, grabbing the torch.

"But you where trained to follow orders."

Phoebus backed away to a barrel of water and plunged the torch burning it out.

"Insolent coward" Frollo sneered grabbing another torch, and waited as on of the wings of the mill comes so the fire can catch on. Once it did the whole top of the mill blazed in yellow orange flames.

Parts of the house started to burn down. Voices scream out alerting Phoebus to go in.

Once he did Emily yelled out at him trying to go into the house but soldiers hold her back.

Phoebus manages to save the family from the burning house. Just as it finally came down the family recollected themselves thank the kind soldier who was then knocked to the ground.

"The sentence for insubordination is death. Such a pity. You threw away a promising career" Frollo said looking down to the ex-soldier.

"Consider it my highest honor, sir." As a soldier raised his sword to end Phoebus.

Emily rushed over to Frollo's horse, slapping it as hard as she could. Setting a distraction, the horse got on its hind legs neighing out.

She got onto Frollo's horse and calming it down. Phoebus fought the two soldiers that were near him before getting snagged by his cape and onto the horse with Emily.

"Get them and don't hit my horse!" Frollo yelled out.

Archers then shoot out as many arrows as possible and getting towards the bridge Phoebus got shot in his back he tilted sideways and fell off the bridge.

"Phoebus!!" Emily yelled with a crack. She didn't hesitate before diving into the water. Many more arrows followed her and thankfully she wasn't shot.

"Don't waste your arrows" Frollo commanded, "Let the traitors rot in their watery graves!"

"Find those gypsies. If you have to burn the city to the ground so be it" Frollo and his minions, walked away. Leaving Emerald at the bottom of the bridge listening to Frollo.

Once no sound was heard, Emily shot out of the water holding Phoebus in her arms. Emerald spotted her and jumped in to help drag Phoebus back onto shore.

...

Kyrie Elesion

Parts of Paris began to burn leaving it with a very dark sky.

"Sir we've looked everywhere and still no sign of the gypsies" a soldier spoke to Frollo.

"Guards at every door." Frollo murmured, "There was no way she or him could've escaped. Unless-"

The bells of Notre Dame played out. The gargoyles watched from the high view as Paris burnt.

"Oh it doesn't look good" Laverne said shaking her stone head.

"It hopeless absolutely hopeless" Victor said lightly punching the wooden edge. He, Laverne, and Hugo stood near an opening to view Paris on fire.

"Your telling me" Hugo spoke holding up a few cards,"I'm losing to a bird!!"

"Oh but that poor gypsy boy" Victor then gasped,"And (Nickname) I'm beginning to go fear the worst"

" I know but don't you say anything to upset Quasimodo. He's worried enough already" Laverne spoke shaking her stone finger.

"Yeah, you're right. We better lighten up."

"Shh. Here he comes"

"Now just stay calm"

"Not a word"

"Easy does it"

"Stone-faced"

Quasimodo walked and stood next to Victor looking down at the burning city, "Any sign of them?"

Victor had his eyes closed while the other gargoyles looked away from Quasi. Victor quickly opened his eyes and shook.

"Oh it's a lost cause!" Victor announced holding his head and weeps,"She could be anywhere! In the stocks, in the dungeon, with Frollo or on the racks! Oh!"

"Nice work Victor" Laverne spoke sarcastically as Victor weeps in Quasimodo's arms.

"No he's right. What are we gonna do?"

"If I know (Y/n), she's making sure they're three steps ahead of Frollo and well out of harm's way" Hugo said smiling with his cards.

"Do you really think so?"

"Hey when things cool off they'll be back you'll see"

"What makes you so sure?" Quasi asked.

"Because she's your sister and because Emerald likes her. We always told you both that your the cute ones" Laverne said rustling Quasimodo's hair.

"I thought I was the cute one?" Hugo asked eating a cheese and spoke with his mouth full.

"No your the-"

"Quasimodo?" A voice spoke ending Laverne's statement.

"(Y/n)?" Quasimodo asked recognizing the voice leaving the gargoyles to conversate.

(Y/n) walked up a set of stairs with a cloak around herself. Quasimodo swung from a bell towards (Y/n) picking her up for a hug.

"I knew you would be safe." Quasimodo laughed,"But were is Emerald?"

"He's not here?"

"I thought he was with you?"

"No?!"

"You got nothing to worry about!" Laverne shouted as she stood near an edge to see (Y/n)..

"He'll be fine and he be right back with you" Hugo spoke.

"What do you mean?" She asked as she and Quasi walked back to to the view of Pairs on fire.

"Oh we were just having a conversation about you and Emerald" Victor said hopping (Y/n).

"What?"

"He'll be here you'll see" Laverne spoke as the non-existent music began to play.

"Take it from us, again (Y/n) you've got nothing to worry about" Laverne said waving her off.

"Yeah. Your irresistible" Hugo said grabbing to sausages.

"No seriously what the earth is going on?" (Y/n) asked.

"And we all know shining armors aren't your type"

"And those guys are a dime a dozen" Spoke Hugo as he threw away a sausage grabbing a a fork and heading over to the balcony.

"But he, he's one of a kind. Look..." Hugo said stabbing the sausage.

"Paris, the city of lovers. Is glowing this evening" Hugo sighed sticking out his fork into the blazing heat.

He retracted his fork to seeing a burning sausage,"True, that's because it's on fire. But still, there's l'amour"

He blew it out and ate it leaving smoke to leave out his bite mark.

"Somewhere out there in the night. His heart is also alight"

Hugo used his cards and flipped them to (Y/n) a red ace of hearts then laid in front of her.

"And I know the woman he just might
Be burning for."

He blew a smoke heart to (Y/n) as she coughed out because of it.

"A girl like you. He's never known, kid. A girl like you, A boy does not meet every day!"

Hugo made a camera with his hands putting (Y/n) in the frame, "You've got a look."

"That's all your own, kid." Hugo hits his head, "Could there be two? Like you? No way!"

Victor and Laverne join in.

"Those other guys. That you could dangle. All look the same" Hugo placed wooden figures to get hanged and spun them around.

"From every boring point of view"
Quasimodo then places (Y/n) in the middle of for bells. As the gargoyles began along with Quasimodo rang the bells.

"He's a surprise. From every angle"

"Mon Dieu above. He's gotta love. A girl like you"

...

"A girl like you, gets extra credit"
Victor sang pushing some chips to (Y/n) who rolled her eyes and passed them to Quasimodo. They all played poker, with Laverne smoking in the background.

"Because it's true.You've got a certain something more~"

"You're aces, kid" Hugo added.

"You see that face, Ya don't forget it"
Laverne sang, Victor and Hugo tried to do (Y/n)'s hair but she put Quasimodo in her seat instead.

"Want something new? That's you. For sure!"

Hugo showes a mirror to Quasimodo that broke earning a glare from (Y/n) causing him to chuckle nervously.

"We all have gaped. At some Adonis" Laverne sang.

"But then we crave a meal, more nourishing to chew~" Victor took out a croissant before it got snatched by Hugo but got chased by birds.

"And since you've shaped, like a (whatever) is" Hugo held up (Y/n)'a wooden figure comparing it to her.

"No question of, he's gotta love, a girl like you!"

Soon Victor began to play a piano that appeared out of nowhere.

"Call me a hopeless romantic. But (Nickname), I feel it" Laverne sang as she laid back on the piano with a fluffy scarf around her neck also wearing false lashes.

"He wants you so, any moment he'll walk through that door~"

Victor gestured a door which Hugo ran into a random door behind with birds chasing him.

"For!!" Hugo came out looking like Emerald shaking a tambourine.

They then use a blanket to toss (Y/n) in the air, who was frantically holding her skirt down.

"A girl so swell!"
Hugo, Victor, Quasimodo and Laverne jump after her.

"A girl like you, with all you bring him"

"A fool could tell. It's why you fell, for you-know-who!" Hugo then gets stuck on a wooden pilar because of his horns.

"He rings the bell. Quasi's the bell ringer!"

"When he wants oo-la-la. Then he wants you la-la."

They snapped their fingers in unison.

"You will discover, guy. He's one heckuva guy."

"Who wouldn't love a girl. Like you?~" they all placed rose's, statues, a vail and ribbons around (Y/n) as she chuckled rolling her eyes to them all. She would be lying is she didn't say she liked it.

"You got a lot. The rest have not.
He's gotta love a girl like you!"

Hugo rested himself in (Y/n) arms, smiling.

_____________________________________

EDITED MAY 11, 2023

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16K 504 30
"๐–๐‡๐€๐“ ๐ˆ๐… ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐€๐ƒ ๐†๐”๐˜ ๐–๐€๐’๐๐“ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐€๐ƒ ๐†๐”๐˜,๐–๐‡๐€๐“ ๐ˆ๐… ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‡๐„๐‘๐Ž ๐–๐€๐’๐๐“ ๐‘๐„๐€๐‹๐‹๐˜ ๐†๐Ž๐Ž๐ƒ" ๐†๐ž๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐›๐ž๏ฟฝ...
65.8K 1.3K 13
"๐‘ฌ๐’‚๐’„๐’‰ ๐’‡๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ๐’†๐’“ ๐’Š๐’” ๐’˜๐’†๐’‚๐’Œ, ๐’ƒ๐’–๐’• ๐’•๐’๐’ˆ๐’†๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’“ ๐‘พ๐’† ๐’Ž๐’‚๐’Œ๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’Ž๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’•๐’š ๐’‡๐’Š๐’”๐’•" ____________________________ [๐Œ๐€๐˜๐€ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๏ฟฝ...
2K 49 13
Y/n Frollo, the adopted daughter of Claude Frollo and older sister to Quasimodo. Join her on her path to freedom.
94.5K 3.6K 26
: ๐Ÿƒ แตŽแตŽ โฅ ๐—ง๐—ช๐—ข ๐——๐—œ๐—™๐—™๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง ๐—˜๐—ก๐——๐—œ๐—ก๐—š๐—ฆ ( ! ------------ แŸธแŸธ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๊—ƒ .. ๐Ÿฅ€ ใ€Ž ๐ˆ ๐ƒ๐Ž ๐๐Ž๐“ ๐Ž๐–๐ ๐–๐„๐ƒ๐๐„๐’๐ƒ๐€๐˜ ๐‚๐‡๐€๐‘๐€๏ฟฝ...