Is this Love? (Jin,Jungkook f...

By heyystobit__

"I don't know that what is happening to me? I want to meet her again. I wish that I can be her friend atleast... More

Characters
Part 1 (~ ̄³ ̄)~
Is it real? :0
Just friends..!! ;-)
What's happening..uhmm!? ;)
Finally...!! ꒰⑅ᵕ༚ᵕ꒱˖♡
Proposal... ^_^
How to tell her..!? (。•́︿•̀。)
Confession.. (。♡‿♡。)
Surprise..!! ✧\(>o<)ノ✧
Decision time... (-_-メ)
Starry Nights...(◍•ᴗ•◍)✧*。
Truth Untold...乁( •_• )ㄏ
Just a game...!! (๑'•.̫ • '๑)
With you.. ;-)
New chapter...!! ^_^
Budding Love.. (ʘᴗʘ✿)
Only For You.. o((*^▽^*))o
Jealousy..(. ❛ ᴗ ❛.)
Surprise Time..!! ヾ(*'O'*)/
Get ready for punishment..!! 🌚
Love and Truth...!!
Coz u r special...!! ♡(ӦvӦ。)
Party Party Yeah...!! ┏(^0^)┛
It's Enough...!! 🖐️
I trust you..!! 🤞
Rejection or acceptance..!?
This is Love..!!❤️🤝

Who is she? (・o・)

106 10 1
By heyystobit__

Concert day
Finally THE DAY IS HERE..!!

We were soooo excited that we reached the venue 6 hours before the actual time 乁 ˘ o ˘ ㄏ

Finally its 9 pm...!! We r already standing on our places.. everyone is shouting so loudly..!!!

And the best part is that we r in front row..!! Really..!!!!

Kishita's pov

I was standing right in front of the stage...count down started and finally that huge wall on the stage started moving upwards and my heart beat also started raising...omg..i saw him...omg i saw them...my eyes got widened..!!!! :-O

I hugged komal so tight and she hugged me back..we were continously looking at them..!!

V looked soooo sexyyyyy....i mean sooooo sexxxyyyyy..!!!

Jiminahhh...he was continuously smiling...omg...that angelic smile...!!

Namjoon...he is much more cool in reality...!! I can't believe that someone can look like this...!?? Really..!!??

Hobi...he was laughing...is he even real..!?? He is literally sunshine..!!

Yoongi...my my my god...that mannnn..!! He is sooooo cutee...!!! Really...his kitten face...!!

Jungkook...omg...he is hottest bunny ever..!! I mean look at that man...the way he is smiling...i m confused...is he more cute or more hot..!??

And then my Jin...i can't imagine..how to explain...he is so pure...his smile...his face..he is totally my angel...!! I Literally got tears when I saw him...!! Yes i m crying...m in tears..i can't stop crying...i don't know y..!? Is this true love..!?

I looked at komal..and she was so jungshooked that she was crying..!! She was continuously screaming- jungkookkkkkkk..!!!

After the concert
The concert was soooo good...!! It was the best thing ever happened to me...!! I can never get over it..i can never forget that night..!! And specially when Jin came to my side... literally m not kidding...he looked at me..!! I cant explain how i felt...i almost got fainted...!! He smiled at me..i found him looking at me for more than 7 or 8 times maybe..!
M i dreaming or is this real..!?

But komal, she was in tears..i asked her y...she explained ,"this was the best night ever...i don't know whether such night will come again or not...!! I m crying coz jk didn't saw me...he did came to my side for once but he didn't saw me..!! Why..!!?? I want to cry..!!"

I asked her not to cry... destiny is with us... U will definitely meet him again..!! Dont wryy...brooo..!!

I think that she got some relief after listening to my words..!!

Jin's pov

I don't know y I was looking there again and again...!! I don't know y but she was so attractive..i don't know what happened to me..!? I hope that cameras didn't captured all that..!

JK~ Hyung..tell me one thing that y were u going to that side again and again in the concert..!? I couldn't go there coz whenever i was about to go...u were already standing there..!? Did u knew someone who was standing there..!?

Jin~ No No..not at all...!! Maybe u r overthinking..!

V~ no hyung..even I noticed that..!

Jin's pov

I don't know what to say...how to stop them..but yes they were right..!! There was someone special..i don't know..!? I hope that she will come tomorrow also..i wish so.!!

Omg its already 8 in the morning and I couldn't sleep..i m still thinking about her..she looked so different..not like someone from korea or LA.

9 pm(2nd concert time)

Jin~i wish that i can see her again

After concert

Hobi~ the concert went quite well...We enjoyed alot and army too..!

Jin~ yeah, for u, but for me..

V~ wae..! U said something jin hyung..!?

Jin~ No...i didn't...(thank god i was not so loud)

JK~ but i heard it (jk whispered in jin's ears)

Jin~ what..i didn't said anything..!

Jk~ dont wryy hyung..i will help u in finding her..!

Jin~ really..!! I mean okay thanks..!! (I didn't wanted to show him my excitement)

Jk~ but i will charge for it..

Jin~ okay, u will get it..

Jk~ i want atleast 15 bottles..!!

Jin~ okay..!! =_=

Jk~ u know, how much i love my banana milk..!! ( ◜‿◝ )♡

Suga~ what's up jk and jin..? U both r talking about something serious..!?

Jin~( I was so scared..wt if jk told him anything)

Jk~ no nothing much..were thinking that we r in LA just for 2 more days.

After 2 hours

Jk's pov
I went to hyung's room...he was sleeping..i asked him to wake up..but he started scolding me or we can say he started rapping(╥﹏╥)

I asked him to come with me...we have to find her..!! But Jin hyung...he literally asked me WHOM WE HAVE TO FIND..!!??

I mean, seriously..? But it's ok...what else can we expect from him... after all he is WWH JIN..!! You know.?

Jin's pov

How come I forget about it..! I m really a pig..!! I woke up and asked jk that how we r gonna find her..we have a concert in just few hours..moreover we r BTS, we cannot roam here n there in the city to find her
乁( •_• )ㄏ

But jk said, " exactly hyung, we r BTS, our resources are not limited (◠‿◕)" (he winked at me)

Kishita's pov

I still don't know what to do, I can't forget that night, I can't even sleep at night after that incident..but that's not only with me,with komal too..even she can't sleep and stop thinking about that concert night.

Both of us were just roaming outside the concert hall so that we can atleast listen to their voices from outside. We came yesterday also and were able to listen their voices. Their voices are so powerful. Not only us but many fans were there with us.

Jk's pov
If she is our fan, she must be there, we just have to go there.
I don't know y but I really wanna go there, I don't y m i feeling so different. Tho i m going their for Jin hyung but I want to go there for myself too as if my destiny is there only.

Jin hyung asked," how r u so sure that she must be there, may be she already left LA as she was not looking like a native of korea or LA."

But I don't know y I feel like she is still there. I love my hyung so much that I can't see him sad.

Jin hyung was looking so happy after so many days, actually he was so sad coz of the coming year, infact all of us are so scared and sad.

Army is our everything and we can't imagine our world without army.
I want my jin hyung to be happy afterwards. I want him to find his love.

"So we finally reached here", i exclaimed..!

But I found that jin hyung already left me behind to find her. Now I am all alone..but I don't think that i m alone anymore as I found a very pretty girl in my hands...i mean her waist was in my hands...i could clearly see her eyes...her eyes were closed and she looked so scared...gently she opened her eyes and saw me..just to shout at me..alas..!! A pretty girl shouting at me for the first time..but it's not her fault..as my face was covered..i mean fully covered and maybe that's why she didn't recognised me..but it's ok coz m jakayy..!!

I don't know y but I got dumbfounded for a while..she was shouting at me in english but I just kept staring her..one of my bodyguard saw me and was about to come but thank god I stopped him with my hand gesture...he stopped right there.

I just said sorry to her..and she got disappeared in a moment..i mean lemme atleast talk to you girl..!! But she wasn't there..sad for me..u know..!!

Komal's pov
Where is she..!! She was standing beside me and now all of a sudden she is gone..!! I shouted," kishita". As i was walking i got bumped into someone..i got scared so i closed my eyes...and i found that person wrapped me with his hands...his hands were around my waist...I don't know y but I didn't found it uncomfortable..as if I know that person since ages...those hands were so warm...and...i really wanted to see his face...but..wait..what m i even thinking..i m just jk's..!! "Komal just stob it bae", i told to myself and i opened my eyes slowly..just to see a covered face...I don't know y but I started shouting at him..yes..it was awkward but afterall he was a stranger..!! I can't let anyone else touch me...!! Only my dream hubby..jk, has that right..!!

Jin's pov

I don't know y m i feeling this way..but I really wanna meet her...maybe coz I will be all alone once my army and members will leave me...for the very first time I am feeling this way for someone..!!
Ohh..wait..i think i saw her...yess it was her..!! I went there and...

Author's pov:
1602 words..!!
Alright..!! So this is it for today..!!
Hope u liked it..!!
Please do lemme know in the comments..!!

Gamsahamnida army..!! (≧▽≦)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

263K 4.8K 171
NOTE: this book is under editing for spelling mistakes and sentence structures. NOTE⚠️: This book is for entertainment purposes only. ⚠️:If I see m...
98.5K 2.8K 58
A girl love her family and has a sweet life but one day tragic accident happen, her father died and leave her and her mother Human can fall in love t...
25.3K 3.3K 37
|fetus writing alert| This is the story of a young Indian girl who ended up in South Korea to meet her bias and her favourite boy band- BTS. But some...
70.7K 2.3K 28
╰┈➤ 𝐍𝐎 𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐒 𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐀𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐃 ━━ ❝Someone--𝘈𝘤𝘬--help me--𝘈𝘤𝘬--get this--𝘈𝘤𝘬--bitch off me!❞ 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛- you lose your hoodie at...