๐‘บ๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘ณ๐‘ณ๐‘จ๐‘น โคถ ใ€Œ ๐‘ฒ๐‘ต๐’€ ๐‘ฟ...

By starrysnite

โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค โ ๐™’๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š.. ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™๐™š๐™ก๐™ก ๐™–๐™ข ๐™„? โž โˆ˜โ‚Šโœงโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โœงโ‚Šโˆ˜ You lived a normal and casual life in the twenty-f... More

Intro !! Woohoo !!
Your Bitchass Woke Up Late
I Don't Think We're In Kansas Anymore..
WHAT THE HEL- Wait Nvm It's Only A Chipmunk
Exercising - Your Worst Enemy.
As Dumb As A Roc- Boulder.
Worst Cooks In Ameri- Japan
Mr. Fox Beats Your Ass
Cancelled Sabito On Twitter
Surprise Party
R.I.P., Tanjirou's Long Hair
Old Friend
How To Kick Balls: 101
Sleepover
Haganezuka With The 'Tude
Kazumi Worries For Your Bowels
In The Depths
a/n (not rly tho, just me complaining)
Fedora Fucker
That's A Lot Of Damage!
Disney Princess
Overdramatic
Enter: Boar Bitch
Eeny Meeny Miney Moe...
Sherlock Holmes
Knee Murderer
WikiHow: To Flip Off A Lower Moon
Hang In There! (Literally!)
The Hashira's Reenactment Of Judge Judy
You Threatened.. Muzan Kibutsuji?
Get That Away From Me!
Pathetic Attempt At Charades
Mission Impossible!
Girls Don't Fart
Six In The Morning
Wakey Wakey, Eggs and Bakey!
Resentment
Truths Revealed
You Screw Yourself Over
Haganezuka Throws A Tantrum
Au Revoir!
All Aboard!
Don't Let The Bedbugs Bite!
Trouble In Paradise
Eyes Opened
Let's Make A Deal
Reunited At Last
Traitor
Bitter Goodbyes
Zombie
A Father's Love
You Turn Into An Old Man
Zenitsu's Stomach Goes Through World War III
Awkward Conversations 101
Shenanigans But Make It Fancy
Getting Blackmailed By A Toddler! Whoopee!
Who Doesn't Love Getting Slammed Into Fourteen Walls?
Second Guessing
The Hardest Thing
Eli Having No Sense Of Direction
The Return of The Psychopathic Swordsmith
Revealing The Truth
Life Without You
Enter: Flamboyant Bitch
Mission Impossible-er
Flashy Lights
Inosuke Goes Through Puberty
Another Day, Another Blackmail
Meeting
Eli Gets Extremely Humbled
Dรฉjร  Vu๏ฟผ
Slandering Eli, Pt. 2719
im alive !! woo!! (a/n)
The Emergence
That One Britney Spears Song
Broken Record
Enter: The First Wife
Lucky Is She
Karma, Bitch!
Missing
At Long Last
His Perspective
After The Storm
Heart to Heart
Slipped Out
Room Arrest
The Great Ice Cream War - Chocolate Vs. Vanilla
Training Dummy
Not-So Sleeping Beauty
No Ifs, Ands, Or Buts
Into The Village
Mohawk Boy
Read The Room
You're Not Schizophrenic, Are You?
The Key
A Puny Crow Kicks Your Ass
Fucked Up Version Of Excalibur
Oh No, He's Hot!
Oogies!
Somebody, Fix The Wifi..
You're Single, Aren't You?
Hips Don't Lie!
In Which: You Drown Like The Titanic

Disoriented

1.1K 62 37
By starrysnite

GUESS WHO GOT TJE JOB WOOOOOO

anyways
MAKIO AND SUMA ARE HERREJRKFBW
they're so fine omg.

uzuis wives fan club who else is joining 😈

WARNING: Swearing , Violence , Blood

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

Zenitsu breathed out before murmuring, "Thunder Breathing, First Form, Thunderclap and Flash." Within a split second, his yellow-haired figure farted around the cave just like a pinball.

He slashed Daki's obi was absolute ease, leaving Inosuke's jaw dropped. He comically yelled at Zenitsu, while poking his face, "HAAH?? YOU CAN ACTUALLY FIGHT!? WHY DON'T YOU STAY ASLEEP FOREVER!?"

He perked up suddenly, "WAIT. FIGHT ME!! FIGHT ME!! LET LORD INOSUKE PUT YOU IN YOUR PLACE!!"

Before things got heated between the two boys, Suma called out yet again, "IS THAT KID FROM THE DEMON BRIGADE TOO?!" Makio yelled in frustration as they each attacked the obi, "WHY DO THESE LOOK SO RIDICULOUS?!" Suma looked back at her, "I DON'T KNOW!! DON'T ASK MEEE!!"

Nothing could prepare Daki for what would come next.

A sudden explosion sounded from the ceiling of the cave, making the walls crumble. Rocks fell to the ground as dust created a smoky wall.

Once the smoke cleared, a tall, muscular man stayed still, bending on one knee. Inosuke blinked owlishly, "What the..?" This man, was none other than Uzui Tengen. He slowly stood up, wielding his dual blades.

He let out a short breath, before he began to speak, "Hey, yo-" It wasn't before long, that he got cut out by a distant scream, "UWAAAHHH!! WHAT THE HELL!! FUCK, FUCK, FUCCKK!! UZUI, WHAT'S WRONG WITH Y- ACK!"

Another familiar face entered the scene, that being the smoky gray-brown haired male, Sōta. He landed right smack dab on Uzui, making him let out a sudden grunt.

Uzui wasted no time in shoving Sōta off of him, before scolding him with an irk mark on his forehead, "WHAT DID YOU SAY?! YOU WERE THE ONE WHO FOLLOWED ME. YOU'RE MY DOG, SO DO WHAT YOU'RE TOLD!!"

Before Sōta could retaliate, Uzui charged towards the obi, before annihilating most of it in a matter of mere seconds.

The obi then slowly glided to the ground, gathering dirt on the beautiful flowery design that remained on it. Although, a good bunch of it escaped through the ground, before Uzui could slash them.

Makio and Suma took a few steps forwards in shock. Makio managed to mutter out with a short breath, "Tengen-sama..!" Uzui slowly turned to face two of his three wives, "Makio.. Suma.. sorry for being late."

He then broke out into a smirk, his features becoming confident. He cockily twirled his swords around, as if he was showing off his strength, "Time to put on a real flamboyant show!!"

He strode over to the two women, who were on the verge of tears. He then pet their heads affectionately as he walked by. He turned to face them yet again, before offering them a soft smile, "Looks like you did a flamboyant job here. I knew you could do it, my girls!"

That sentence finally let their tears spill that were as strong as a river.

Suma simply began to wail, and clutched Uzuis wrist as she wiped her eyes with her free hand. She managed to let out a small sentence throughout this, "TENGEN-SAAMMAA!!!"

Inosuke, who didn't read the social cues, began to yell, "HEEEEY, BASTARD GOD OF FESTIVITIES!! THE MAGGOT SASHES DISAPPEARED INTO THE HOLES AND ESCAPED!!" Sōta chimed in, "THAT'S NOT IMPORTANT!! I ALMOST FELL TO MY DEATH BECAUSE OF THIS ASSHOL-"

Uzui interrupted the two, "SHUT UUP!! WE SAVED THE PEOPLE, SO IT'S FINE!! START TALKING TO ME AFTER YOU FINISHED SINGING MY PRAISES FIRST, GOT IT?!"

Makio piped up, "Tengen-sama, we should pursue them quickly or the damage might spread!!" Uzui nodded and exclaimed enthusiastically, "FOLLOW ME AND MAKE IT QUICK, YOU LOT!! WE'RE GONNA CHASE THIS SON OF A BITCH!!"

After managing to escape out of the cave, the three boys chased after Uzui, who was way faster than they had remembered. As Uzui ran multiple buildings in front of them, he shouted out, "OUTTA THE WAY, PEOPLE!! UZUI-SAMA IS COMING THROUGGHH!!"

Inosuke panted as he ran, "DAMN!! HE'S SO FAASST!!" Sōta flipped him off with his free hand, to which he didn't see. He then looked at Zenitsu, before almost stopping in his tracks completely.

He comically pointed a finger at a sleeping Zenitsu as they ran, "IS THIS MAN SLEEPING?! THERE'S NO WAY!!" Inosuke huffed, "EXACTLY!! SINCE WHEN WAS THIS WIMP CAPABLE OF FIGHTING.. WHILE SLEEPING NO LESS!?"

Sōta shot Zenitsu a weirded out expression, "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH EVERYONE!? EVERYONE IN THIS GODDAMN MISSION IS FUCKING WEIRD!!"

Inosuke snapped his head towards Sōta, "HAAH?! YOU'RE CALLING US WEIRD, WHEN YOUR NAME IS SODIUM?! YOU'RE A HYPOCRITE!!"

Sōta groaned, "MY NAME ISN'T SODIUM, DIPSHIT!!" He then looked up at the sky exasperatedly, "AGGHHH!! GET ME OUTTA HEEERRREEEE!!!"

『✦』

While Inosuke Zenitsu and Sōta were struggling to catch up with Uzui, you, Eli and Tanjirou were fighting for your lives.

Well.. at least Eli and Tanjirou were. Meanwhile, you were struggling to execute Water Breathing as a whole.

You merely observed as Tanjirou and Eli's blades clashed against Daki's purple obi, making sparks fly throughout the air. You bit your lip, your expression deflating entirely.

You wanted to cry.
Oh, so badly.

Why now? Why does this shit always happen to you?
No matter how hard you try, you can never, ever, get anything right.

It's like the world is against you, and you're helpless.

You took a deep breath, before letting out a short yet exasperated sigh. You mumbled under your breath, "Fuck this. I don't need a breathing style to defeat Queen Shitface over here."

You paused for a moment, "Okay. Maybe I do." You lightly shrugged, before rushing into the battle, "I don't have anything to lose, anyways..!" You swung your sword at Daki and her obi, and expected to get a clean hit.

But instead, she disappeared from your sight entirely.

Tanjirou skid to a stop, while you and Eli bumped into eachother, causing both of you to stumble. Eli glared at you, "What the hell!? Watch where you're going!" You stuck your tongue out in annoyance, "That was all your fault, dingus! Shut it!"

You whipped your head around, attempting to spot the Upper Moon herself. Finally after a moment passed, your eyes locked in on her figure. Her previously jet black hair had turned a blinding white, with lime green tips at the end of it.

If she wasn't a demon who was trying to capture you and kill your friends, you'd definitely compliment her.

The demon in question let out a laugh, "Yeah, a pillar, huh. Good thing a pillar came. If I manage to kill the pillar and capture the girl.. master will be pleased.."

Eli scratched his head, before yelling up to Daki, "Bro, stop talking to yourself, creep! That's just fucking weird!" Daki instantly snapped her head towards Eli, "Quiet, peasant! You're just butthurt that you're not pretty like me!"

Suddenly, a man pointed at the three of you and shouted, "Hey! What are you doing here!?" Civilians who were in their stores started to open their windows and stare, causing the three of you to nervously sweat.

You furrowed your brows, "Er.. please stay away..! It's way too dangerou-" The man interrupted you before you could finish, "DON'T GO ARGUING IN FRONT OF OTHER PEOPLE'S STORES!"

Daki stared the man down lividly, "How annoying.." Tanjirou finally spoke up after what seemed forever, "NO, GET AWAY FROM HERE! DON'T LEAVE THE BUILDING!!"

Eli yelled out to the people who were observing, "Get your asses outta here! Skedaddle! Leave! You're in danger, you morons!"

What happened next, happened in a blink of an eye. You couldn't even register what Daki did.

She quickly slashed the air, causing an attack that headed straight towards the arguing man. But before you could react to save him, Tanjirou jumped in between the slash and the man himself.

Your heart dropped.

Tanjirou now had a huge gash cut into his left side of his body, and it quickly started to spill blood. He let out a moan in pain, yet didn't scream. The man wasn't so lucky. His entire left hand..

..gone.

He let out a scream in pain, and started to shed tears of agony.

You widened your eyes, and let out a short breath, "No..!"

Before you knew it, the stores that surrounded the three of you began to collapse. It was like an avalanche, with the pieces of the buildings crushing the poor civilians.

You shook your head in disbelief, before letting out a yell, "No!" You looked back at Eli, who stared at the scene in shock. You called to him, "Deal with Daki!"

You then made a beeline to the injured citizens.
'I can save them! It.. it's not too late! It can't be!'

You wished you were right.

As soon as you neared the 'injured' people, they were already dead. Blood spilled across the streets, and you could only stare in grief.

A woman clutched her now dead husband, who was split directly in two, "GYAAAAHH!! HIRO-SAN!!! NOO!!" Your head began to spin, as everything quickly became a blur.

You slowly turned around in a circle, taking in the gory and bloody sights of the streets, which were once bustling with happy people. Your hearing became deafened. This was too much.

You couldn't do this.
Your eyes pricked with tears, but they wouldn't dare spill.

You suddenly became lightheaded at the sight, but you wouldn't allow yourself to pass out. You couldn't when all these people were suffering.

You ran up to an injured woman, who was clutching her injured shoulder, which had a deep gash in it. The wound oozed with dark, crimson blood, and it stained her flowery kimono.

You knew the woman was talking, you could see her mouth moving, and could see tears of pain spilling from her eyes like a roaring ocean, but you couldn't hear anything.

Everything was muffled, and you couldn't do anything to stop it.

You opened your dry mouth, which was too stunned to make out any words. You swallowed, before finally making up words, "M-Ma'am.. y-you're.." You inhaled deeply, your tears finally running down your cheek, "You're gonna.. be okay..! P-Please stand s-still!"

You looked back at Tanjirou and Eli, who were now just blurry figures in the distance. Tanjirou had veins bulging from his forehead, and his once kind, burgundy eyes were now filled with hate.

His eyes began to bleed, blood starting to drip from his eyelids.

Meanwhile, Eli rushed towards the other civilians, attempting to aid the majorly injured ones.

You turned back to the woman, who started to scream, "IT.. IT HURTS..!! GYAAAAHH!! H-HELP!!"

More tears came out.

You fumbled with your blade as your hands began to shake with fear. You sliced the palm of your left hand, allowing it to spill blood. You winced in panic before shakily reaching your hand out over to her shoulder. You then squeezed your palm, making the blood drip onto the wound.

You went around to the other injured people, trying to aid them even in an intense and disoriented state.

Cries of the civilians echoed in your ears like a broken record. A record that would never stop playing, and was just stuck in a never ending loop.

The dead bodies all mangled, splattered around everywhere like dead weight. The people holding their now dead loved ones, covered in irony red blood.

It wasn't before long that your eyes and ears began to bleed. Your hand throbbed in pain, and your once (h/l) (h/c) hair was now stained with blood.

Suddenly, a blurred figure of Eli came in front of you, grabbing your shoulders tightly.

".../N)! ...snap... ou.. it!"

"..(Y/...)..?! ..Are.. okay!?"

"..Shit..! ...N/)!"

You slowly blinked, trying to focus on your companions face. It was like your eyes were a camera that just couldn't focus, no matter what you did.

In the distance, you saw a blurred Tanjirou and Daki going all in at eachother, before seeing Daki snap her  head to you.

Your knees felt weak.
It was like they were about to cave in.

So you let them.

You fell to the ground in a daze. You felt the blood that dripped from your (e/c) eyes touch your lips, causing you to let out a sob.

Eli crouched down in front of you, beginning to panic. Your vision slightly refocused, just enough to see the most panicked and worried expression on Eli's face yet.

He shook your shoulders, "(Y/N)! Come on! Get it together! Please!" Before you knew it, one of Daki's obi sent him flying into a building.

You wanted to let out a yell; to ask if he was okay, but you physically couldn't.

You hated everything about this.
Why do you, a 15 year old, have to experience this?

You saw pale white feet step in front of you.

Daki.

The last thing you saw, before your vision became pitch black, was Daki's obi approaching you.

Tired from the trauma you had just experienced, you let the realm of the unconscious welcome you with open arms.

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

Word Count: 2254

woo, trauma! amirite!

anyways, only about two more days until this inconsistent update shit ends!!

see ya in the next update !! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

211K 6.1K 61
๐๐„๐ˆ๐๐† ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐„๐‹๐ƒ๐„๐’๐“ child of the Kamado family was no easy task. You took on chores with your mother, and soon enough, you had to take car...
209K 7.2K 100
You've been alone your entire life,even as a demon slayer, until... one...day. Just another normal mission alone, turns into everything but "normal"...
149K 3.9K 42
In pursuit of their goals, Y/N heads out to become a Demon Slayer. However, after meeting a girl named Nezuko with a secret to hide, everything Y/N t...
41.6K 1.6K 27
๐ŸŽ.๐Ÿ ; ๐–๐‡๐Ž ๐ˆ๐’ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐’? : ยฉmikasloves ๐“๐Ž๐Œ๐ˆ๐Ž๐Š๐€ ๐†๐ˆ๐˜๐”๐” ๐— ๐…!๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘ ๐’๐“๐€๐“๐”๐’ : ๐Ž๐๐†๐Ž๐ˆ๐๐†, ๐’๐‹๐Ž๐– ๐”๐๐ƒ๐€๐“๐„๐’ ! โ”โ”โ”...